JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 Empty Re: 'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star

Post  Lamplighter Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:08 pm

I think you are a great person, ma petite. You rose above all things negative that were thrown at you and came out safely on the other side which shows great strength of character and I salute you. I was lucky, family could afford things, private schools etc so I had it very easy. LL hug hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 Empty Re: 'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:43 pm

Lamplighter wrote:I think you are a great person, ma petite.  You rose above all things negative that were thrown at you and came out safely on the other side which shows great strength of character and I salute you.   I was lucky, family could afford things, private schools etc so I had it very easy.    LL  hug hug

I somehow managed Private Schools for my children, LL, although I often wonder how I managed it. Fourteen, long years of totally poverty, mainly managed by doing any old shit job I could find. But my children don't know that, and nor do I want them to.

I sometimes think it was the inner snob in me, but I certainly never learned that "At Home", although I might have learned it in The Children's Home. But Mhari and Alan weren't snobs. Just thoroughly nice people who had themselves hit a bad patch and made the most of it by looking after a bunch of gutter snipes with love and care. It was the only real home that I ever saw. But it changed my entire life. I wouldn't be who I am today without them. And I am not entirely displeased with me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:41 pm

I doubt if many of the haters actually read real books, Sabot - their comprehension is generally too poor for anything more difficult than Take a Break. There may be the odd one with wider horizons, but they seem to be deeply ignorant of the wider world, or how it functions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:55 pm

bb1 wrote:I doubt if many of the haters actually read real books, Sabot - their comprehension is generally too poor for anything more difficult than Take a Break. There may be the odd one with wider horizons, but they seem to be deeply ignorant of the wider world, or how it functions.

I can understand that, Bonny. I wasn't allowed to read books. But I got my hands on them somehow, and then read them in
secret, and on my way to school. I might even have been reading a book when the teacher was talking about Verbs and stuff.

But it's the nastiness that defeats me. That has nothing to do with class or education. Just a thoroughly vicious mind.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:42 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
1 hr
BREAKING NEWS THREAD
NO DISCUSSIONS.
All members wishing to be tagged in this OP, please add your name to the other thread and once your name is added here, you can remove notifications from the other thread and you will only get notifications from this thread when there is BREAKING NEWS smile emoticon
I will add all requested names...shortly lol

Times must be hard in hateworld. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:57 pm

Gee...I feel so sorry for them.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:55 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/?pnref=lhc

Richard David
3 hrs
I have long since suspected that Paedophiles are 'at work' in the McCann related facebook groups. I am particularly suspicious of any groups that frequently discuss the photos taken of Madeleine in poses that are quite normal for young girls, i.e. eating ice creams or lollies or dressing up and wearings mum's make up.
The same individuals latch onto these discussions and always steer the conversation down a sick and depraved route. Having been briefed on these tactics, it is my understanding that Paedophiles often use these tactics to seek out likeminded individuals. So when their sick comments are 'liked' by someone they then see this as a green light to hook them into their paedophile network.
Just recently I was passed numerous comments made by a certain individual which are 'prime examples' of paedophile network recruitment activity. I contacted the police about these comments and at this stage they are unable to follow it up further as the person in question is using a false name on facebook and the police are unable to trace them due to the fact that there is only suspicion and no actual crime has been committed.
Some examples of the comments that were passed to me are included in the above graphic together with the photos of Madeleine that were being 'discussed'. I note that this person has numerous facebook friends but they are all from the McCann related groups. Some of these people may also be paedophiles but many may have been naively befriended and are currently being groomed into the network. I would very like to hear from anyone who has any information that may prove useful to the police.
Finally it is believed that despite using a woman's name to post in the groups that this person is in fact a man.

I feel that we all have a duty to keep children safe and ensure that all suspicious activity to investigated

Shy Keenan and Sara Payne have both spoken about perverts latching onto missing child cases - it's a known phenomenon.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Of course it is.  We read about police catching the weirdos by posting online etc....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Blaming the child, or that child's parents, instead of the scumbag pervert is always a bit of a giveaway, apparently.

The utterly disgusting posts being discussed in that piece are on the group run by Gallagher/Blondie, or whatever the troll is calling itself these days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:40 pm

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/sarah-paynes-mother-sara-forced-to-quit-twitter-after-unrelenting-abuse-9866889.html

Police should take stronger action against online trolls and stalkers after the mother of murdered schoolgirl Sarah Payne quit Twitter after enduring years of “stalking and harassment.”

A close friend of Sara Payne, whose daughter Sarah was abducted and killed in 2000, called on the police to provide better protection from trolls and internet stalkers and “disturbed registered sex offenders”.

Shy Keenan said the campaigner had closed her Twitter account after reportedly enduring a campaign of “unrelenting” online abuse.
...etc
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Is that their way of getting overwhelming urges to hurt and destroy out of their system?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:31 pm

IMO, in the case of the simply vicious trolls, yes, it is, Lily. In other cases, it is something far more sinister, as Mss Keenan and Payne have both spoken about.

Think about it. Who does it benefit when the parents of victims of perverts are constantly blamed for the actions of the criminal perverts?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Let me see........ the perverts!!!!!!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:09 pm

these insane perverts stinks.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:32 pm

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 Twitte10

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:06 pm

What???  

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:15 pm

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 Twitte10

I personally favour, Get a grip - it's only Twitter. I confess to finding all these 'twitter storms' about naff-all highly amusing.

Twitter is of great value for sending messages like, Help, there's been an earthquake! Or for near-instant pics of wars, disasters, etc. But as for these 'twitter storms' - do grow up, it's only tw@tter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Emergencies etc make complete sense.  Antis fights are something else.  Who do they think cares?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Something bizarre seems to have happened to #mccann. Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:22 pm

Jon Tait ‏@jontait42  2h2 hours ago
Bot overload on #mccann, wonder what was being discussed that needed buried?

Irisheyes smiling ™️
‏@LoveRandomleigh
@jontait42 your boring shite I should think

Don't tell me that hatertroll's sh*te was even more boring than Littlebore? Sleep
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Michael Jones
Michael Jones I still say all this has got to do with the Weinburgher family ,he worked at Portman Down the top secret research dept (would this fit in with Gerrys Nuclear involvement) and its being ushed because of him and what the families were up to in PDL.IMO.

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 7 Tin-foil-conspiracy-theories
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:23 pm

"Portman Down?" Who brung him up?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:34 pm

I liked its being ushed , too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:19 pm

Well..... wouldn't you like it ushed if it were you? Pcorneater

ETA:  Is that forker code for something?  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:47 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/?pnref=lhc

Cass Sidebotham
2 hrs · Edited
'TOP TEN HATER CLICHES'
MMDG like to consider ourselves connoisseurs of the anti cliché. Here's a small selection of our faves, for your delight and delectation -
1. 'Dogs Don't Lie'.
Untrue - there was a dog on Dame Esther Rantzen's 'That's Life' that clearly said 'sausages' when *no sausages were present*.
Chris Roberts was similarly taken in by Pudsey.
PROS ISSUE THIS CHALLENGE - we want to see a cadaver dog take a lie detector test on The Jeremy Kyle Show. Then we may believe you.
2. 'Tick tock'.
The sound of David Steel checking his (fake) Rolex on the steps of The Old Bailey, waiting for this autumn's 'trial of the century'.
3. 'The tide is turning'.
Also one of King Neptune's favourites. That went well then.
4. 'Dupers delight'.
Involves involuntary reflex laughter when struck in the face with a balloon.
('Who ate all the') Hobnob's also guilty of this; smiling inanely in her profile pic at the thought of gullible haters taken in by her latest drivel.
5. 'Good people/lovely person'.
Terms of endearment used by one hater troll to another.
Generally people normal folk would cross the road to avoid.
5. 'You're clutching at straws'.
Generic response when it's pointed out Portugese AG concluded there's no evidence or indicia against the McCanns, that they aren't suspects or POI to either current investigation, and Gonzo's just been taken for €500,000 plus interest.
7. Litany of lies
Anti interpretation of Porto anti translations of statements originally translated by Robert Murat (also see: 'Jabberwocky'). Normally includes 'jimmied' windows and non-'whooshing' curtains, as established by Isabelle McBadden using the blind in the loo of her mobile home.
8. Justice for Madeleine
Citizens arrest of the McCanns by man with cock duster moustache using pair of furry handcuffs.
9. Cover up
Involves British and Portuguese governments, Portuguese AG, FSS, MI5, MI6, Peter Andre, and possibly Bear Grylls, all covering for Prince Charles, who was buying pictures of little girls licking lollipops from obscure cardiologist in out of season Portuguese resort.
10. 'Waiting serenely'.
Involves daily two hour sea food lunches with beer, followed by several (Symington) Ports.
Alt: Sweating profusely on appeal outcome
Alt: Not giving a bollocks about appeal outcome, as will be bankrupted by creditors anyway

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next