JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2

5 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2

Post  lily Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:59 pm

They did indeed. So why the tax...... biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:07 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/329158-austria-refugees-army-mobilization/

Austria deploys army to halt migrants intending to transit through Germany

Austria is set to use its army to stop refugees intending to transit through Germany and not apply for asylum there, as hundreds are being rejected at the German border. More than 1,000 migrants with forged IDs are being turned around at the Austrian border each week.
The new regulations issued by the Austrian Defense Ministry came into effect Saturday.

Read more
© Leonhard FoegerGun permit requests & sales skyrocket in Austria amid refugee influx
Now migrants coming to Austria to travel through Germany and beyond will be denied access and sent back home, Austrian authorities said on Friday. Slovenia is expected to resort to similar measures in order to avoid becoming a refugee bottleneck.

“What is the situation currently on the German-Austrian border? That only those who want asylum in Germany are being let through, and those who want to travel onward are sent back,” Austrian Interior Minister Johanna Mikl-Leitner told state broadcaster ORF, as quoted by Reuters.

“We will stop them directly on our southern border [with Slovenia] as of the end of next week,” Mikl-Leitner added.

The soldiers’ presence will be made “clearly visible” to deter migrants trying to find illegal ways into Austria.

Over 3,000 migrants who arrived under false identities have been sent back, border officials reported.

Slovenia will also have to take a similar decision or cope with the rejected migrants, a Slovenian Interior Ministry official said.

Austria has been engaged in trilateral talks with Germany and Slovenia aimed at finding new ways to manage the refugee and migrant influx.

The negotiations went well and have so far resulted in tightened border control checks to stop illegal immigration,

“The states have agreed that a joint solution has to be reached,” Slovenian State Secretary Bostjan Sefic said, adding that Slovenia will deal with the problem on its own if the countries fail to come up with a coordinated response.

The whole process was started by Germany, which since the beginning of January has been turning away hundreds of migrants with fake IDs heading to Sweden or Denmark. Those people then turned up in neighboring Austria and Slovenia.

Austria and Slovenia have been a way station for hundreds of thousands migrants heading to Germany since September. Only 90,000 migrants have applied for asylum in Austria compared to 1.1 million taken in by Germany. The government in Berlin is reconsidering its open-door policy to welcome refugees after a whole series of sexual assaults on women by male asylum-seekers.

Meanwhile, in Germany Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble has also demanded the legal option of deploying Bundeswehr troops in light of the recent attacks on women in Cologne.

"We will have to deal with the question of why, under clear regulations in support of the police, virtually all countries in Europe can turn to their armed forces" except for Germany, he said.

"We must create the legal basis," Schäuble told Süddeutsche Zeitung. He stressed that Germans “expect the state to ensure security."

"For this you need more police and enhanced legal foundations for the police and intelligence services," Schäuble said."However, the situation may arise where [the resources of] both federal and state police forces are exhausted."

So, it's all going splendidly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:39 pm

https://twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/688758797154791424

Old Holborn ✘
‏@Holbornlolz
Meanwhile, in Calais

[video]

Someone else finding out for herself what her sad-eyed pets are really like.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:43 pm

https://youtu.be/26TcZorLdok

Someone else finding out for herself what her sad-eyed pets are really like. Silly moo still seems to be in total denial, though:

https://www.facebook.com/maaike.engels/posts/10153823472504763

Maaike Engels Within every community, among the good ones, you'll always find a couple of assholes. 'The Jungle' is no exception. But I guess living under such deplorable conditions the less creative, intelligent and ambitious are very likely to become small criminals, because they've got nothing higher to aim at.

Or maybe they're just scum. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:46 pm

http://www.thelocal.de/20160117/germany-plans-repatriation-centres-for-algerians-moroccans

Germany plans centres for Algerians and Moroccans
Published: 17 Jan 2016 18:26 GMT+01:00

Facebook Twitter Google+ reddit
The proposals came after a sharp rise in new arrivals from the two countries and public outrage over a rash of attacks on women on New Year's Eve in the western city of Cologne blamed on North African and Arab migrants.

'Algeria and Morocco must take back deportees': Berlin (16 Jan 16)
Town bans male refugees from pools amid complaints (15 Jan 16)
Busload of refugees to be sent straight back to Bavaria (15 Jan 16)
Welt am Sonntag newspaper reported that Chancellor Angela Merkel and Bavarian state leader Horst Seehofer had agreed that Algerian and Moroccan asylum seekers should no longer be put in shelters throughout the country.

Instead, they would be housed in existing expulsion facilities in Bavaria until their claims have been heard, similar to the practice currently used for applicants from Balkan countries who are unlikely to be granted asylum.

Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel noted Sunday that this option could be applied more widely.
...etc.

Maybe Germany could find some unskilled work for them to do while they're in the camps, give them a catchy slogan to cheer them up, something like that? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:52 pm

Something about freedom?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:06 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/16/journalists-attacked-in-calais-migrant-camp/

Two Dutch film makers have been attacked in the infamous Calais Jungle camp by migrants wielding pepper spray and a knife. Members of the Calais Migrant Solidarity group have urged them to remove the clip from the Internet, stating menacingly: “You are not doing yourself a favour by putting it online as I think this is not what you came for to Calais…”

Ms. Engels released the clip, taken while filming her new documentary, “Calais: Welcome to the Jungle,” via her YouTube account.

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 Calais10

Classic moonbattery - trying to deny reality because it doesn't fit with their agenda.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:14 pm

Pathetic losers.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:49 pm

http://www.welt.de/print/wams/hamburg/article151089911/Ich-halte-es-nicht-mehr-aus.html

A Hamburg woman works in a reception center for refugees. The mid-30-year-old tells how she experienced the daily life there - and why she now thinks of a dismissal. A protocol
Comments
Share Article
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
Share on Google
The refugee crisis is intensifying. Also in Hamburg accommodations, the situation is obviously extremely difficult - in the "Welt am Sonntag" reported an anonymous employees * about their daily lives.

"Since the autumn of 2015 I have been working full-time and permanent employees in a Hamburger initial reception center for refugees. In this job I had applied explicitly, that was exactly what I wanted to do. When I finally had the commitment it in my mailbox, I I am madly happy about it, and finally I was able to not only help in theory, but also really convenient to do something for the refugees.

Accordingly, I went also in high spirits on my first day in the initial reception; I was naturally excited, clear, one is always on the first working day in the new job, but otherwise it has me as much. The colleagues were committed and very nice, with the refugees because I had still no direct contact, but I greeted enthusiastically in the area and found the all great.

"That is certainly true super here", I thought to myself. In the next few days, I then threw myself totally motivated to work. Which should take place with up to 1,500 refugees who were housed there. I was responsible for their counseling services, should therefore be the contact for all social problems of refugees, support them in their asylum procedure or mooring medical appointments when they needed that.

Well, and then the first refugees came to my office, where I wanted to stop the counseling services - and I have already after the first few visits noted by them that my very positive and idealistic notion of them and their behavior nevertheless clear from the different reality. Of course you may generalizations about all refugees under any circumstances, there are many of them who are very friendly to be very grateful, very willingly integration, very happy here. But if I'm honest, then the collaboration with 90 percent of those who I meet, rather unpleasant and unfortunately not so, as I thought that before.

First, many of them are extremely demanding. Come to me and demand that I right now an apartment and a fancy car and most also still the same a really good job procure them, because I would have to yes, but I'm sitting there and they are indeed now times arrived. If I reject this and instead try to explain to them that you can not, then they are often noisy and sometimes very aggressive. An Afghan has only recently threatened that he would kill himself. And a few Syrians and a group of Afghans have declared that they will go on hunger strike until I'd help them to move to another place. One originally from the Arab colleague of mine they have times really yelled "We behead you!". Because of these and other things the police had several times a week with us.

Second, they often make very unreliable information. They come to me, their papers have there and then tell a story that may not entirely agree. But they continue to believe and I can then be only sure when I talked with my colleagues about it and then often say that the person was on the day before already been with them and since everything was telling a little bit different. There was, for example, a resident who came with his deportation notice to me and wanted to know what would happen now. I have explained it to him, he then went. Soon after he came to my colleague and suddenly showed completely new identity documents to a different name and said he was the man with the different name. He was then no longer recognized, but only moved to another camp.

Third, they rarely stick to agreements. I am doing also specifies the doctor's appointments for the refugees. All of them must be a basic examination go through, that is, through the X-ray, a vaccine and a general check-up. But many of them still want to other doctors, especially to a dentist or orthopedic surgeon. Then I make appointments for them, but if the date is there, they just do not show up. This happens so often that doctors now have already asked us not fasten as many appointments - but what am I supposed to do? I can not simply reject the request for an appointment, just because I suspect that the petitioner could not then appear.

And fourth, and that's for me the worst: Some of the refugees behave indiskutabel us towards women. It is well known that it is primarily single men who come to us, about 65 percent or even 70 percent, I would sometimes personally appreciate that. They are all still young, only around 20, more than 25 years old.

And part of that do not respect us women. You take it out, that we are there, that they have indeed, but they take us not serious at all. If I tell a woman something or want to give them a statement, then they hardly listen to me, do it immediately as unimportant and then call just once to a male colleague. For us women, they often only contemptuous glances left - or intrusive. Whistle a loud afterward, call a then something in a foreign language according to what I and most of my colleagues do not understand, laughing. This is really very unpleasant. It's even happened once that one with the smartphone have photographed. Just like that, without asking, even if one has protested. And finally, I'm gone up a slightly steeper stairs. Since I have some run by the men behind, went up the steps behind me and they laughed all the time and - I suspect - talking about me and shouted at me.

Colleagues have told me that they already like is happened. But you have said that you can not help it. That it here halt the job is one of them. This happens so often, if you would because every time someone show or postpone the same, the device would be much emptier. So they ignore it and try not to let it continue rankommen itself - and so I then made it up. Bin proceeded with directed forward view when the behind caught me or who called after me. Did not say anything and the face is not distorted, so as not to encourage them not to give them the feeling that they can do with me hurt or affect me.

But that did not help; it has even become worse - frankly, especially in recent weeks, as more and more men from North Africa, from Morocco, Tunisiaor Libya, have come here to help us in the establishment. They were even more aggressive. Since then I could no longer ignore - and have responded. In order not to expose me.

Specifically, this means: I have started to attract me otherwise. I'm actually someone who likes to sometimes wearing something closer things - but not anymore. I put on loose-fitting pants and exclusively high-necked tops. Makeup I use anyway very little, most times a cowl pin. And not only do I have outwardly changed me to protect me something before this harassment. I behave differently. So I avoid it, for example, to go on our premises at those places where the single men staying often. And if I do need it again, then I try to quickly get through there and smile while no one now, so you can not get me wrong. But usually I stay in my little office, if possible, even during the day. And I no longer take the train to work or go back - because lately a colleague of some of the young men has been traced to the metro station and even molested in the train. I would like to spare myself and therefore I'm in the car.

I know this all sounds vehemently attract Anders, determine avoid spaces and only take the car. And I find it terribly myself that I'm doing all this, and I consider it necessary. But what should I do, what would be the alternative then? Just to let me stare and dress on, it can not be. Officials did I expect no great help. Neither in this case nor in the other problems that exist with us, neither the Interior Ministry nor the local Federal Office for Migration and Refugees. If you call in those who go often no longer answer the phone.

So I will actually really only the termination. But I have always ruled out for me; I like my colleagues very much, the refugee children also. And I was previously so convinced of the job and of the whole thing in itself - because it is very difficult to admit that this is all just a little different from what you have imagined. And the dismissal would of course precisely this admission. Meanwhile, I still think concretely about it. Many colleagues also want to announce. Because they do not take it anymore, because they can not bear to see how wrong it all going on here and that they can not help it. And if I'm honest: I do not think it is made ".

* Name is withheld
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:28 pm

Sigh.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:13 pm

I don't think moonbats quite understand how this 'internetty' thing works, Lily. That if they put something online, it won't just be seen by other moonbats, it will be seen by people who detest moonbattery.

And who will then take great pleasure in spreading whatever the moonbats are trying to hide - everywhere. I don't think moonbats even grasp that for all the noise they make, they are still a very small minority.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:34 pm

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 Moslem10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:38 pm

Look at that load of wannabe men. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:11 pm

Oh Lord, LL, what a litany of disaster, misery and chaos that is!

Then there's this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/refugee-crisis-schengen-agreement-allowing-passport-free-travel-in-eu-should-be-scrapped-says-yvette-a6823826.html

Europe should reintroduce internal border controls to help the continent manage the migrant crisis, former Labour cabinet minister Yvette Cooper has said.

Ms Cooper, who chairs the party’s refugee taskforce, said more countries should be prepared to take in refugees, but that the longstanding system of passport-free travel between most EU member states – known as the Schengen Agreement – should be scrapped.

And what was Ms Cooper doing a few months back?

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 Yvette-Cooper-refugees-525x700

She asked them in, shouldn't she be putting a few of them up?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Yes and in her own home. Do you think she would love to play hostess?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Personally, I think every single one of those idiots that was virtue signalling a few months ago should be ordered to take in several 'refugees'. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:52 pm

Definitely. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:41 pm

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 2 - Page 24 CZMk__WWIAIDM3z

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:17 pm

......and what about the Human Rights of the people who live there? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:37 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:34 am

None of this would be happening if:

1. Merkel had kept her gob shut.

2. The boats had been turned back from the very start.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6875779/4million-more-migrants-to-arrive-in-Europe-by-2018.html

IMF predicts 4million more migrants to arrive in Europe by end of 2017

Europe is going to go up in flames if this invasions isn't stopped NOW.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:26 am

https://euobserver.com/migration/131936

Germany announces indefinite border checks

Domestic pressure is mounting for Germany to extend border control checks amid further rifts within Chancellor Angela Merkel's grand coalition.
Interior minister Thomas de Maiziere told German radio MDR info on Wednesday (20 January) the border control checks, first introduced last September, would not be lifted for the foreseeable future.

"I don't foresee a moment when we can end it," he said.
De Maiziere's announcement follows heightened tensions over Merkel's open asylum policy as her fiercest domestic critic, Bavarian prime minister Horst Seehofer, demanded a sharp reduction of refugee numbers within the "next few weeks".

Seehofer, who heads the Christian-Social Union (CSU), earlier this week demanded results before March. The CSU is the Bavarian sister party to Merkel's Christian-Democrats (CDU).

Controls 'not the solution'
Germany is hosting more than 1 million refugees and asylum seekers. Some 40% are fleeing conflict in Syria.

An average of 3,000 are arriving every day, down from a peak of about 10,000 last year.

De Maiziere's announcement to keep border checks for an indefinite period marks a departure from foreign minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier.

Steinmeier, a centre-left Social-Democrat, said closing borders would not solve the issue.

"I guarantee you that 'a solution to the crisis' will not be achieved through a closure of the border," he said.

Steinmeier's response came after Germany's transport minister criticised Merkel's policy.

Meanwhile Merkel, who faces the biggest challenge in her political career, has reportedly denounced moves by neighbouring Austria to impose a cap on the number of asylum claims.

Austrian chancellor Werner Faymann said the number of claims would be limited to 1.5% of the Austrian population over the next four years.

The Austrian border clamp down is already having knock-on effects elsewhere with Macedonia sealing its border with Greece.

Authorities in Serbia and Croatia say they would only allow people through who were seeking asylum in Austria and Germany.

Slovenia, which borders Austria to the south, is likely to send troops to the border with Croatia.
..more at link.

Of course controls are the solution. If the invaders can't physically march into countries, to freeload off the taxpayers, then most of the problem is solved, as word will get back almost instantly via their smartphones that Europe is no longer a soft touch.

These elitist globalist lefties are despicable. And they are never, ever right about anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next