JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Russian jet crashes over Egypt - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Russian jet crashes over Egypt - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Russian jet crashes over Egypt - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Russian jet crashes over Egypt - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Russian jet crashes over Egypt - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Russian jet crashes over Egypt - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Russian jet crashes over Egypt - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Russian jet crashes over Egypt - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Russian jet crashes over Egypt - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Russian jet crashes over Egypt

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Russian jet crashes over Egypt - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian jet crashes over Egypt

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:40 pm

I was just watching a Fox discussion, Lily, and there seems to be a real fear that Obama is leaving the US wide open to attack? And that when it does happen - as is almost inevitable - he will be totally, utterly useless.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Russian jet crashes over Egypt - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian jet crashes over Egypt

Post  lily Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:49 pm

That is it, Bonny.  When it sinks in, it is scary.  He is pretty useless and I do not want to have to mean that when speaking of the President.   However...

I don't see how he can continue like this if we go to war too.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:29 pm

I've just read Putin's speech on the bombing of the Russian plane:

http://fortruss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/putin-invokes-right-to-self-defence-of.html

President of Russia Vladimir Putin:

Let’s once again pay tribute to the crash victims.

A minute of silence.

This is not the first time Russia experiences barbaric terrorist crime, usually without any obvious internal or external causes, the way it was with the explosion at the railway station in Volgograd at the end of 2013. We remember everything and everyone.

The murder of our people over Sinai is one of the bloodiest crimes in terms of the lives it claimed. We will not dry our tears – this will remain forever in our hearts and minds. However, this would not stop us from finding and punishing the perpetrators.

We have to do it without any period of expiration; we need to know all their names. We will search wherever they may be hiding. We will find them anywhere on the planet and punish them.

In these efforts, we need to rely on people who share the moral values that lie at the basis of our policy, in this case our foreign and security policy, our counterterrorism policy.

Our aviation should not simply continue military operations in Syria, but enhance them so as to make it clear to the criminals that vengeance is inevitable.

I would like to ask the Defence Ministry and the General Staff to make their proposals. I will check the progress of this work.

I would like the Russian Foreign Ministry to turn to all our partners. We rely on all our friends in these efforts, including our search for and punishment of the perpetrators.

We will act in compliance with Article 51 of the United Nations Charter, which envisages the right of a state to self-defence.

Whoever tries to help the perpetrators ought to know that they would bear full responsibility for any attempts to harbour them.

I would like all our special services to focus on this work.

I don't think he's going to pay too much attention to human rights lawyers, somehow....and I would not like to be any ISIS sympathiser the spetnaz get hold of.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Don't blame him actually.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:44 pm

You missed a letter out of spetnaz, bonny, should be spetsnaz. LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:45 pm

I see we have our own resident Bennett.  roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

PS.  LL, just kidding...Hide

Last edited by lily on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:45 pm

You know, between the French navy bombarding them in revenge for Paris, and Russia's heavy bombers blitzing them in revenge for the airliner, there isn't going to much left of ISIS in Syria for anyone else to flatten.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:47 pm

https://youtu.be/S_ItAPHJSUU

I would NOT like to be on the receiving end of any of that....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:48 pm

They have every single thing coming to them.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Dubai-based airliner crashes in Russia:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/653878/Flydubai-plane-crash-video-explosion-fireball-Rostov-on-Dov

The obvious, first explanation is that it was caused by bad weather/pilot error, but that video appears to show the plane on fire BEFORE it crashed.

Another tragedy, whatever happened.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:13 pm

It does indeed, Bonny. Hmmm.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5