JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 Empty Re: Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Robert Carlisle ‏@RobertCarlisl10 2h2 hours ago
parents that abandon their kids make me fekcing sick - and it's not just the #McCann couple

As opposed to middle-aged women that run off to Spain, leaving their elderly parents to rot? And use their elderly parents' pensions to finance their escapades in Spain?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 Empty Re: Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls

Post  lily Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Quite.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:04 am

The Gold King ‏@DaSteelManUK 56 mins56 minutes ago
Giving sexual favours to the brother of a Police dog handler does not make one an expert in police forensics. #mccann
0 retweets 0 likes

Post of the day. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:28 pm

Totally. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:02 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM 2h2 hours ago
@Josephodriscoll @KRotcepsni No, you can't open those shutters from outside.
That's why Kate #McCann improvised her lie about a red hering.

Yes, you can, it's a piece of cake, as demonstrated by dirtymac:

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 Open_s11" alt="" />

N.M ‏@AdirenM 2h2 hours ago
I've assessed many criminals in my professional life, but the #McCann cover up beats the hell out of me!

Lord, she doesn't half talk some sh*t. rofl rofl rofl rofl

The nearest that fantasist has come to 'assessing' criminals is when she's seen one or two suspects while she's been cleaning the PJ toilets. IMO. Lol. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:44 pm

You mean after she has done her job as town crier?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:19 am

Always a shame to see a formerly-readable site overrun with stupid, bigoted pitchforkers. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:43 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/sociedade/detalhe/numero_112_reconhecido_apenas_por_metade_dos_portugueses.html

The toll-free number 112 to alert the police, ambulance or the fire department turn, is known only by half of Europeans, being recognized for just over half of the Portuguese, revealed Thursday the European Commission. The 112 European Day, Brussels said that 51% of Portuguese know that 112 is the emergency number, a value slightly above the EU average (48%). The 112 is the single emergency number to work in Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania and Sweden. Among the most informed citizens were Polish and Luxembourg, with averages of 83% and 80%, respectively.

Yet haters and Gonzo supporters frequently proclaim that the McCanns should somehow have known to dial that number when their daughter was abducted.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Anyone know what the number is in France? Lol.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:52 pm

Austria: Police – 133; Ambulance – 144; Fire – 122
Hungary: Police – 107; Ambulance – 104; Fire – 105
Germany: Police - 110.
Main emergency number for the above countries: 112

France: 112 LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Thanks, LL.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:15 pm

Sabot wrote:Thanks, LL.
Je vous en prie, ma petite. As I go across parts of Europe quite a lot I have the numbers tucked away in my wallet just in case I might need them. LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Fat lot of good I would be in an emergency, let alone my own.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Thing is, you didn't know your own emergency number, Sabot, and a great many Portuguese folk don't either.

So why on earth do the haters imagine the McCanns should have known it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:02 pm

It just all mindless, nasty rubbish, Bonny. If The McCanns had known it then they would have been accused of pre planning.

There is no logic to most of what these people say.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:13 pm

I find it fascinating that they have been spouting the same rubbish for EIGHT YEARS, Sabot, and never once have they been right about anything. Yet they still keep parroting the same old bollox, and blame the rest of the world for not listening to their nasty nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:24 pm

One wonders what is the point sometimes. It doesn't matter what counter points are put they are just ignored.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:53 pm

Nasty, ignorant, closed minds are like that. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:31 pm

I pity them. Truly I do.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:15 pm

I nicked this:

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 CbKXtKrXEAERUl-

Yes. Not only is Gonzo's chum Cristovao the double of Smithman.

McFaddentroll is the double of that rough-looking fake blonde someone sighted.....

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Oh my word.....so she is. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:40 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:14 pm

Jeez rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Twitter pledges to clamp down on trolls - Page 7 Empty Portuguese person says 'Citizen journalism is bullshit'

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:07 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/cm_ao_minuto/detalhe/presidente_da_erc_diz_que_jornalismo_do_cidadao_e_uma_treta.html

Morning mail 14º C Lisbon CMTV FLASH! LIVES EXCLUSIVESCM TO MINUTENATIONAL WORLDUNUSUALSPORT TV MEDIACULTURETECHNOLOGYFAMOUSSUNDAY OPINION MULTIMEDIA MORE CM SHARE0TWEET 0READ LATER TO SENDTO PRINT 02/29/2016 16:26 President of the ERC says "Citizen journalism is bullshit" by Lusa The President of the Regulatory Authority for Social Communication, Charlemagne, said today that in the future the quality of journalism has to be paid and considered that the so-called "citizen journalism", using mainly to social networks, "is bullshit."

The responsible entity that regulates the media today participated in the conference organized in Lisbon by the TSF, which marks 28 years after the creation of the radio Emídio Rangel, considered that the main current weaknesses of the media are "proletarianization of journalists and professionalization of sources. "

Charlemagne made even strong criticism of journalism that makes intensive use of what is happening on social networks, saying that today there is the figure of the "journalist sent special internet."

Hope Ms Morais and Hounder Donn don't see that. Or maybe Charlemagne has seen their effusions, hence his likening citizen churnalism to bullshit?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:15 pm

I hope they don't either. There will be bloodcurdling screams heard through the ether......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next