JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans

5 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Sounds most civilised, Sabot - the way Europe was supposed to be.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/06/tensions-rise-in-germany-over-handling-of-mass-sexual-assaults-in-cologne

The events have since come to dominate German media, but following a barrage of complaints on social media that the New Year’s Eve events were deliberately underreported amid fears they would encourage anti-immigrant sentiment, Germany’s public broadcaster, ZDF, was forced to apologise for its decision not to report on the attacks until Tuesday, four days after they had occurred. “The news situation was clear enough,” the show’s deputy chief editor, Elmar Thevessen, wrote on the Heute programme’s Facebook page. “It was a mistake of the 7pm Heute show not to at least report the incidents.”

I have little doubt that, if it hadn't been for the internet, the mass attacks would have been swept under the carpet by the euro bien pensants. Just as the Rotherham scandal was for years, when all those poor children were being abused, and ignored because their attackers were muslims.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Refugees' rape, terrorise Germans

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:01 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12085182/Cover-up-over-Cologne-sex-assaults-blamed-on-migration-sensitivities.html

Public anger is growing in Germany over a series of sexual assaults against women in the centre of Cologne on New Year’s Eve, amid suggestions that authorities were slow to act due to political sensitivity surrounding the perpetrators' ethnicities.
Politicians and police were facing mounting questions on Wednesday over how a crowd of some 1,000 men “of North African or Arab appearance” was able to mass around the city’s main train station on New Year’s Eve, with roving gangs allegedly assaulting dozens of women with impunity.

Etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:14 pm

But this is the way it still is here, Bonny. I can always talk to a person. One of them got upgraded about five years ago and then got sent somewhere else. But now he is back. And he recognised me immediately, and made a point of coming out of his office and shaking my hand. I almost kissed him. Silly me. I should have done.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:21 pm

IMO, it's the cities that are the real problem in the UK, Sabot - the further you get from them, the more civilized people are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:22 pm

Heaven help everyone.................... sigh
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:52 pm

bb1 wrote:IMO, it's the cities that are the real problem in the UK, Sabot - the further you get from them, the more civilized people are.

Of course, Bonny. But Plymouth was a really nice Town forty years ago, albeit a City without a Cathedral by some ancient charter. But it is a cess pit now, and I saw it happen. And it seriously grieved me.

London, the home of my birth. I was one of the last Cockney's to be born before The War. They dismantled Bow Bells for the duration. It's Tower Hamlets now. What is that supposed to mean?
But such fun I had boating on the London lakes and rivers when I was young. I couldn't half scull a good one, and usually in my lunch time. But I don't want to think about it anymore, certainly since the last time I was knocked of the pavement by an Arab because I happened to be in his way. And that was thirty years ago. And now I don't care if I never see England again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:06 pm

He was an a-h----, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:20 pm

lily wrote:He was an a-h----, Sabot.

Most of them are, Lily. Although I did meet a couple of good ones. They are the ones that I prefer to think of. But that isn't much help at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:37 pm

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/cologne-attacks-on-new-years-produced-chaos-say-police-a-1070894.html

Quote:

The report lists several examples of police officers' experiences:

Officers were hindered from pushing their way through to people calling for help by tight clusters of men.
A man is quoted as saying: "I'm a Syrian! You have to treat me kindly! Mrs. Merkel invited me."
Witnesses were threatened when they provided the names of perpetrators.
People reportedly demonstratively tore up residence permits in front of the police, grinned and said: "You can't touch me. I'll just go back tomorrow and get a new one." The report did not, however, confirm the authenticity of the documents.
Orders for people to leave the premises were ignored; taking repeat offenders into custody was not possible due to lack of resources.
After track closures due to overcrowding, people simply forced their way over adjacent platforms and train tracks back to the closed platform.
Physical fights broke out as trains were being boarded; it was "every man for himself."

Anarchy in the heart of Germany courtesy of Ma Merkel. Oh, and all the moonbats that ooh-ed and ahh-ed over baby-waving invaders.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:23 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:43 pm

I do hope Merkel et al are pleased with themselves. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:20 pm

Shall I just buy a burka and get it over with? Europe's governments may be desperate to cover it up but Cologne proves that many Muslim men have NO respect for white women - or the cultures of the countries they are invading

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3388711/KATIE-HOPKINS-Europe-s-governments-desperate-cover-Cologne-proves-Muslim-men-NO-respect-white-women.html#ixzz3waVYxksv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's a good piece by Sonz's nemesis, Katie Hopkins. I don't think the assorted moonbats, leftards and jihadi-huggers have the slightest idea what a tide of anger is building up in ordinary Europeans.

Calling people who are terrified for the future of their countries and their families, especially girls, 'raycist' and 'islamophobic' just doesn't work any more.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:57 pm

http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/zuerich/region/auch-in-zuerich-anzeigen-von-belaestigten-frauen/story/27809053

Also in Zurich: attacks on women in the New Year's Eve
Several women have complaint of sexual harassment and rape in the New Year's Eve refunded at the Zurich City Police. The police are looking for other victims and witnesses

About the turn of the year took place in Zurich to several thefts in which women as in Germany were victims of sexual harassment at the same time. Half a dozen women has reported in the past 24 hours display, writes the Zurich City Police Department in a press release of Thursday afternoon.

In follow-up to New Year Magic on Lake Zurich about two dozen thefts have been displayed. As part of the investigations of these thefts showed, according to police, that there had been in some of the reported cases also to sexual harassment. The affected women marked that they had been stolen from one hand while simultaneously sexually harassed on the clothes.

Men "with darker skin color»

Meanwhile, half a dozen women has reported according to city police. They stated that they had been tackled in the crowd of several men "with darker skin color." "The assaults took place in the City," a police spokesman said on request.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:58 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.de/2016/01/07/syrer-vergewaltigung-weil-am-rhein_n_8927600.html

A group of young men allegedly raped in Baden-Württemberg Weil am Rhein in the New Year's Eve two girls. The girls, aged 14 and 15 years had been raped several times, as the SWR reported, citing police and prosecutors. Three of the four suspects sit accordingly remand. The fourth will still wanted.

The girl and her later tormentors should have celebrated New Year together and exchanged caresses only by consensus in an apartment of the suspects.

For those suspected of committing it were four adolescents and men from Syria, aged 14 to 20 years. However, the Nationality Games the authorities after a "minor role". A connection with the violent excesses in Cologne was not apparent.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:25 pm

Well that's a wonderful result that all this hug a migrant is doing. Pcorneater

I too thought that Katie Hopkins piece was really good too.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:04 pm

One officer told Cologne's Express newspaper: 'We arrested 15 people. These people have been in Germany for only a few days or weeks.
'Of these 15 people 14 are from Syria and one from Afghanistan.
'This is the truth even if it hurts.
'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3388490/Angela-Merkel-invited-baying-asylum-seeker-sex-mob-taunted-Cologne-police-robbing-raping-women.html#ixzz3wawBKpeR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bit late for Germans to wake up to reality, and what they have done to Germany - and Europe.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:10 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-07/monsters-revealed-cologne-cops-say-most-attackers-were-refugees

The "Monsters" Unmasked: Cologne Police Admit "Most Of The Attackers Were Refugees"
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Wow......as if we didn't know. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:32 pm

The hundreds of assaults were bad enough; the fact that the Establishment both in Germany and the media tried to cover them up for days Because Multi-kulti is unforgiveable, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:40 pm

How long did they think they could cover that up for?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:47 pm

The scary thing is, Lily, if it hadn't been for the internet, the attacks WOULD have been swept under the carpet. And anyone trying to bring them to public attention would have been called a 'raycist' or 'Far Right islamophobe', etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:58 pm

There must be times when they rue the days of the internet. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:51 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-07/slovak-pm-closes-door-refugees-we-dont-want-what-happened-germany-happen-here

Home
Slovak PM Closes The Door To Refugees: "We Don't Want What Happened In Germany To Happen Here"
Tyler Durden's pictureSubmitted by Tyler Durden on 01/07/2016 18:58 -0500

European Union Germany Slovakia

inShare

Earlier today, Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico formally stood up to the Brussels supergovernment juggernaut and said his government will not allow Muslims to create "a compact community," adding that integrating refugees is impossible.

Slovakia has a tiny Muslim community of several thousand.

Fico's government filed a legal challenge last month to a mandatory plan by the European Union to distribute migrants among members of the bloc.

Fico said Thursday his government sees what he calls a "clear link" between the waves of refugees and the Paris attacks and the sexual assaults and robberies during the New Year's Eve festivities in Germany.

He says: "We don't want what happened in Germany to happen here."

Fico says "the idea of multicultural Europe has failed" and that "the migrants cannot be integrated, it's simply impossible."

After the past week's events in Cologne, we wonder if there is anyone left in Germany who disagrees.

At least some governments grasp that their first responsibility is the defence and protection of their public.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:05 am

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/07/helsinki-cops-widespread-sexual-harrasment-by-asylum-seekers-on-new-years-eve/

Finnish police reported Thursday an unusually high level of sexual harassment in Helsinki on New Year’s Eve and said they had been tipped off about plans by groups of asylum seekers to sexually harass women.

Helsinki deputy police chief Ilkka Koskimaki told AFP: “There hasn’t been this kind of harassment on previous New Year’s Eves or other occasions for that matter… This is a completely new phenomenon in Helsinki.”

Security guards hired to patrol the city on New Year’s Eve told police there had been “widespread sexual harassment” at a central square where around 20,000 people had gathered for celebrations.

Three sexual assaults allegedly took place at Helsinki’s central railway station on New Year’s Eve, where around 1,000 mostly Iraqi asylum seekers had converged.

“Police have… received information about three cases of sexual assault, of which two have been filed as complaints,” Helsinki police said in a statement.

“The suspects were asylum seekers. The three were caught and taken into custody on the spot,” Koskimaki told AFP.
....etc
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:09 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12087780/Cologne-assault-Cultural-difference-is-no-excuse-for-rape.html

n the early hours of 26 October 2014, a group of Libyan cadets, who were stationed at RAF Bassingbourn, ran amok in the centre of Cambridge. Fuelled by alcohol, the cadets roamed the picturesque streets looking for victims. Four women were sexually assaulted. The Libyans exposed themselves, grabbed the women, and put their hands up their skirts. A young guy, who was inebriated after a wedding party, was seized by two of the cadets, Moktar Ali Saad Mahmoud and Ibrahim Abugtila, and raped. Describing the “Arab guys” who attacked him, the victim said, “They were horrendous, they weren’t human. I was trying my hardest and they were like overpowering me. It was horrible. Don’t say anything to my mum.”
Moahmoud and Abugtila were jailed for 12 years apiece; the men who groped the women received shorter terms and will, if the European Convention on Human Rights is willing (don’t hold your breath) be deported at the end of their terms.

All of this was deeply disturbing for the residents of a tranquil university town. I was truly astounded, however, when a Libyan spokesman appeared on our local TV news. The uniformed male said he was sorry, but the Libyans didn’t realise that you weren’t allowed to do such things in England. It was an unfortunate case of cultural misunderstanding.
.....more at link.

Imagine how that young guy felt - a guest at a wedding, a happy occasion, in his own country - and two of these scum think they're entitled to rape him. And the victim doesn't want his mum to know.

I curse the moonbats, elites and lefties that have brought this down on civilization.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next