JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 5 Empty Re: TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:15 pm

Difficult for me. I am not a European, but I live there. And my loyalty these days is to France which has treated me well, better than UK ever did, and without even having to ask. I am never treated with disrespect, and help and good manners are always there.

Did anyone else watch, "Heimat?" It was riveting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 5 Empty Re: TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:24 pm

I didn't see it, Sabot - I wish I had done now. I just googled it for information, and it's the sort of thing I would choose to watch.

I can understand you feeling conflicted; IMO, there's nothing wrong with Europe or Europeans, the problem is with the way the EU is being run by bureaucrats for the benefit of other bureaucrats. And do not start me on Merkel - if the UK does Brexit, she will share a huge part of the blame for so arrogantly deciding she is the head of the EU.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:35 pm

I agree, Bonny. The centre of it all seems to be totally isolated from reality and the common people.

France does tend to ignore a lot of the directives, or at least makes it easy for it's citizens to ignore them. If there is a loophole, which there often is, then it gets exploited. This leads me to suspect that Brussels doesn't have quite the power we think they've got.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:45 pm

Yes, it's interesting that France seems to get away with ignoring EU stupidity - I wish more nations would follow their example.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:01 pm

Good posts from both of you. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:43 pm

https://charliehebdo.fr/en/edito/how-did-we-end-up-here/

HOW DID WE END UP HERE?
Par Charlie Hebdo - 30/03/2016

Every single one of the candle-lighters and #lovewins crew needs to read that and UNDERSTAND that piece. But they won't, they'd rather tell themselves its raycist or 'islamophobic' or something equally virtue-signalling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:21 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1677691/bono-suggests-using-comedy-to-fight-extremism

U2 frontman Bono has suggested that comedy should be used to fight extremist groups.

In testimony before a Senate subcommittee at Capitol Hill, the musician called on members to take swift action to deal with the global refugee crisis and terrorism.

"It's like, you speak violence, you speak their language. But you laugh at them when they are goose-stepping down the street and it takes away their power," he said.

No, it doesn't actually, you privileged moron. Ask the Charlie Hebdo people how well that worked. Oh, sorry, you can't. Most of them were slaughtered for laughing at terrorists.

Mind you, if anyone wants to start a petition to send Bono to ISIS to laugh at them, I will be happy to sign it. Luvvie ar@ehole.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:33 am

People laughed at Hitler - where did they end up? Auschwitz. People laughed at Stalin - where did they end up? Siberia. People laughed at Pol Pot - where did they end up? The Killing Fields. Nuff said? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:42 am

Precisely, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:41 am

Old Holborn ✘ ‏@Holbornlolz 1h1 hour ago
Bono could prove he can defeat ISIS using comedy by simply posting a funny picture of Mohammed.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:25 pm

I know a lot of people who would happily sign that petition.

People like him should stick to what they do best.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:08 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/15/brussels-terrorist-swedish-documentary-successful-integration-immigrants/

The Syrian-origin Swedish passport holder arrested in Belgium last week for his involvement in the Brussels bomb attacks is a former poster boy for Sweden’s efforts at integrating migrants into their society.

Now accused of murder, and captured on CCTV cameras carrying bags which contained the explosive devices which killed 32 civilians, Islamist Osama Krayem had once been hailed as a model of integration. A former employee of the city of Malmo, at the age of 11 Osama starred in a documentary about migrants in Sweden.

Both of Osama’s parents are Syrian migrants to Sweden, and have told tabloid Aftonbladet they wanted to see their son integrate into Swedish society. The family featured in a 2005 documentary called ‘Without Borders — A Film About Sport And Integration’, in which football-mad Krayem demonstrated how the Malmo football team had helped him settle into Swedish society.
....etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:49 pm

So...what do the viewers of that documentary think now? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:50 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/339835-isis-drivers-european-parliament/

Two drivers for European Parliament members have reportedly been caught in possession of Islamic State propaganda, German media said. It adds new details to the terror group’s strike capabilities and highlights serious security lapses.
Trends
Islamic State
CDs containing Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) propaganda have been found in the possession of two drivers. They allegedly worked for the European Parliament, Der Spiegel magazine reported on Saturday, citing sources familiar with the situation.

One driver is said to have worked in Strasbourg, the main venue for the EP plenary sessions, while the other held a job in Brussels where parliamentary committee meetings usually take place.

Both employees were later fired from a private chauffeur company, Der Spiegel reported, providing no further details. According to Der Spiegel’s report, it was also revealed that a number of other drivers “had serious criminal records,” prompting the EP administration to cease outsourcing transportation services and recruit drivers directly from the parliament’s personnel.
....etc.

I wish I could say I'm surprised. Mind you, if the eurocrats realise just how close the jihadists are to them, it might wake them up?

Nah, who am I kidding? Not one damned thing changed after the heart of Brussels was blown up - except for Merkel kow-towing to Turkey even more.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:45 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1685938/salah-abdeslams-lawyer-says-he-is-a-moron

Paris terror attacks suspect Salah Abdeslam has been branded "a moron" by his own lawyer.

Belgian brief Sven Mary delivered a scathing assessment of his client as Abdeslam was transferred from Belgium to France to face charges over the attacks that killed 130 people on 13 November last year.

Mr Mary told French newspaper Liberation: "He is a moron petty criminal from Molenbeek - more a follower than a leader.

"He has the intelligence of an empty ashtray. He is the perfect example of the GTA (Grand Theft Auto video game) generation who thinks he lives in a video game.

The lawyer said that in meetings with his notorious client, Abdeslam had admitted never to have read the Koran.

Mr Mary said: "I asked him if he had read the Koran and he said he had read an interpretation of it on the internet."
....etc.

He has the intelligence of an empty ashtray

I must remember that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:47 pm

Saw that yesterday and thought it was rather good.

I cannot imagine why you would want to remember it though?  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:47 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1712352/warning-over-new-terror-attacks-in-france

Warning Over New Terror Attacks In France
An alert issued by Belgian security services says Islamic State fighters have left Syria about 10 days ago, bound for Europe

Intelligence suggests that small groups of extremists are planning attacks in France and Belgium after leaving Syria.

Belgian intelligence services informed their French counterparts, who have now advised police across France.

A source at France's Interior Ministry told Reuters: "We know the threat is very high.

"We're reviewing all the elements (in the alert)."

But a French security official said the authorities remained "very cautious" about the information because they received such communications routinely.

The official added that it was unclear whether there was any link to the murder of a senior policeman and his partner on Monday by a man who pledged allegiance to Islamic State.

French authorities are also on high alert over concerns that extremists could be planning to target the Euro 2016 football tournament.

A Belgian newspaper, Derniere Heure, citing Belgium's anti-terror office, reported that fighters with access to weapons may have left Syria about a week and a half ago, bound for Belgium and France.

The paper said it had obtained an alert, saying that fighters travelling without passports were believed to be trying to reach Europe by boat via Turkey and Greece.

It said the intelligence suggested the attackers were intending to operate in both Belgium and France.

Possible targets were said to be a Brussels shopping centre, an American fast-food chain and a police station.

A Belgian security source confirmed the contents of the alert to Reuters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5