JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 4 Empty Re: TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:08 pm

I have a nasty feeling that the authorities are fighting a losing battle right now, LL. I will be happy to be wrong.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 4 Empty Re: TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:46 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1667909/riot-police-confront-mob-in-brussels-square

Riot police have been deployed following angry scenes at the Brussels square where tributes have been left to Tuesday's terror victims.

Police fired water cannon to disperse hundreds of suspected far-right protesters who disrupted a peaceful gathering at the Place De La Bourse.

The protesters, many of them dressed in black and wearing balaklavas, chanted nationalist and anti-immigrants slogans as they made their way into the square.

"This is our home" and "The state, Daesh accomplice," they shouted in unison, referring to the so-called Islamic State group which claimed responsibility for Tuesday's twin attacks.

Several members of the crowd unfurled a large banner with an anti-IS message on the steps of the Brussels Stock Exchange.

....etc

Ah, the joys of multi-kulti!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:13 pm

......and think of George. He must be having the time of his life. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:17 pm

If governments won't protect people, then they will start doing it themselves; it's neither right nor wrong, it's simply human nature. All these mounds of flowers, the twavatars, the singing Imagine *tilts head to one side* achieve absolutely NOTHING, except to tell terrorists how weak and stupid the West is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:19 pm

Marcher Lord ‏@MarcherLord1 3h3 hours ago
The cack useless Belgian police are using water cannons on their own people. They've clearly backed the wrong horse in a two-horse race

Quite; it's a pity they hadn't shown the same enthusiasm for cleaning out that islamic ghetto they've allowed to fester for decades.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Oh dear...*shakes head*.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Not Europe this time, but the Religion of Peace has been in action again:

http://news.sky.com/story/1667941/taliban-suicide-bomber-kills-dozens-in-pakistan

A suicide bomber has killed at least 65 people and wounded more than 200 others outside a park in Pakistan's eastern city of Lahore.

The explosion took place in the parking area of Gulshan Iqbal Park, just a few feet away from some children's swings.

The area was crowded at the time because Christians were gathering to celebrate the Easter holiday.

Many families were leaving the park when the blast occurred.

Muhammad Usman, an administration official in Lahore, said the death toll had reached 65 people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:13 am

I am afraid it's bound to affect tourist in Belgium, LL, they plain and simply look weak. That ghetto has flourished for years yet nothing was done, just for a start......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:46 am

bb1 wrote:I am afraid it's bound to affect tourist in Belgium, LL, they plain and simply look weak. That ghetto has flourished for years yet nothing was done, just for a start......
The problem is that Belgium is a fragmented country, cobbled together - badly, as has been proven over the years - and no attempt has ever been made to sort out the mess. The affluent Flemings rule the roost, while the poor Walloons live in near poverty. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:56 am

Made worse by the NATO and EU fat cats, no doubt. That one of these atrocities happened on the doorstep of the EU HQ makes matters ten times worse, IMO - it screams of weakness and failure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:44 pm

Instant Reporter ‏@InstantReporter  4h4 hours ago
Clashes in #Molenbeek in #Belgium between police, youth from neighbourhood and right-extremist protesters.

Instant Reporter ‏@InstantReporter  4h4 hours ago
100's of riot police have have now totally closed off #Molenbeek in #Belgium.

TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 4 Nuke_it_iphone
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:07 pm

That's one er......possibility? Eek
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:24 pm

Well, it worked for Sigourney Weaver....

TWO BOMBING ATTACKS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT - DEAD AND INJURED - Page 4 Giphy
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:37 pm

thumbsup biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:54 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/28/brussels-attacks-fight-westerners-text-sent-youths-molenbeek-isis?CMP=share_btn_tw

Young men in the Molenbeek district of Brussels were sent messages over the weekend calling on them to “make the right choice” and “fight the westerners”.

The texts were sent on Sunday night from a prepaid account that could not be traced or replied to. It followed a video distributed on Facebook, since removed, apparently showing local youths celebrating the attacks in Brussels last week. The death toll from the bombings has risen to 35, Belgium’s health minister said on Monday.

The short SMS message written in French, which the Guardian has seen, says: “My brother, why not fight the westerners? Make the right choice in your life.”
...etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:01 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:18 pm

Very interesting, thank you LL.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Thanks, LL, that's quite revealing...IMO, it just about sums up what the EU is turning into.

There's the eurocrats and NATO staff living pretty high on the hog, while islamic ghettoes flourish virtually on their doorstep. And ordinary Belgians, whether Flemish or Walloon, stuck in what is turning into a failed state in the very heart of Europe.

It's a mess, and I can't see things getting any better, personally.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:52 pm

I am Austrian, I am European, I am optomistic like my mum and her family that survived everything Hitler and the Nazis and then the Soviets could throw at them from 1937 to 1991. I refuse to be defeatist, not my style. And I have my dad's Viking blood to back me up. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:51 pm

Bless you, LL. hug I will be happy to be proven wrong in my gloomy musings. I just wish they'd stuck with the Common Market.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Will try to follow your lead in these well, strange times, LL.

I also follow Bonny in hoping to be proven wrong when I write in negative ways.

rofl rofl to both of you.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:03 pm

bb1 wrote:Bless you, LL. hug  I will be happy to be proven wrong in my gloomy musings. I just wish they'd stuck with the Common Market.....
The problem is that all things have to grow, and not always for the best. I'll be damned if I'm gonna acquiesce in the destruction of my Heimat! I'm stumm now. LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next