JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency

+2
Pedro Silva
lily
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 Empty Re: Donald J. Trump wins Presidency

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:12 pm

ƧИIᙠИIЯᎮ ™ ‏@Grinbin5 5h5 hours ago
Imagine having a trade ambassador for Scotland as the President of the USA.

It would be fantastic, it would be worth millions to our tourist trade.

Unfortunately, our half-witted FM prefers virtue-signalling about naff all to jobs and investments.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 Empty Re: Donald J. Trump wins Presidency

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:35 pm

in my opinion, this is important:

Mr Trump paid tribute to his rival for a hard-fought campaign and promised to be "president to all Americans".

In a message to the world, Mr Trump said we will get along with all other nations... willing to get along with us."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:41 pm

That was very good to hear, Pedro, the world could do with more peace.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:46 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
thumbsup
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:29 pm

yaydance yaydance yaydance Champers Dancing Dancing Dancing
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:36 pm

Melania looked absolutely stunning last night - what a difference from dour Michelle and her wigs. And Barron was sooo sweet, he was tired, and proud of his dad, and emotional all at once. The Donald was a bit teary-eyed himself, I think.

I am sure the crews of AF-1 and Marine 1 are looking forward to a First Family that doesn't treat them like the hired help.

All in all, a very promising start - and there appear to be sighs of relief from most world leaders.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:07 pm

Yes indeed, Bonny. I think this will be absolutely fine and the sky will not fall. smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:20 pm

It was somehow a fitting end to Hillary's career that she went AWOL for twelve hours, and left creepy Podesta to disperse her sobbing supporters.

After all, at that point, what difference did it make?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:23 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Karma is such a b*tch.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:34 pm

Can you imagine her rage, though? For thirty years, she's thought she was ENTITLED to the Presidency. She put up with Bill's many infidelities, she plotted, schemed, started wars, destroyed 'enemies', and finally, it was within her grasp.

And then she lost it all to The Donald. Who will be more than happy to see her in jail, along with a good few others. I suspect she exploded.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:51 pm

That is precisely what I thought too. They had to wait for her to calm down enough to speak to everyone.

I don't know why so many women are so upset about this. It is not as though she is in the only woman in the world. There is time for a woman to become President who is better suited for the job. One who is not a serial crook, for instance.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:14 pm

Test the case.

If a male politician had had a career of failure and scandal;

Had been taking money from another country knowing that that country was also funding terrorism;

Had caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocents in pursuit of a deranged foreign policy;

Was involved with one of the nastiest characters - Soros - on the face of the earth;

Was involved with people who practised bizarre occult rituals;

Had spend years covering up for a sexual predator

Had peculiar, but unknown, health issues-

Would you think he was fit to take the office of the most powerful position on earth? Or would you want him behind bars ASAP?

That Hillary gets away with all this by playing the woman card is absolutely shocking; Mrs Pankhurst must be rolling in her grave.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:18 pm

Well that balloon burst didn't it? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:32 am

Are there queues at the airport, Lily? All those pearl-clutching, bratty, Lefty luvvies leaving the US as promised? I hope they are going to places where their genius will be appreciated, maybe tolerant places like Saudi Arabia and North Korea?

The complete and total meltdown of the progressive elites has been one of the best bonuses of Trump's victory.

But, but, how can this have happened? No-one I know voted for Trump!

Yes, because you have spent the last couple of decades in your pampered, politically-correct bubble, sealed off from the Little People you all so despise. Like Brangelina and the Clooneys, lecturing the rest of us about how raycist we are for NOT wanting to see our cities turned into Third World sh*t-holes - from behind high walls, in the seclusion of their many vast estates.

And looks like most people didn't find Crotch Flashers for Hillary, or occult 'performance art', all that admirable after all. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:43 am

Incidentally, I saw a US report last night which helped explain Trump's stunning victory.

While Hillary was prancing around with Hollywood lefties and all those crotch-flashing 'strong wimmen', Trump was in places like rundown towns in Pennsylvania, talking to out of work miners, learning about 'clean coal' technology.

It's not the maverick billionaire with the huge airplane that's out of touch.

It's these snotty, elitist, progressives that have been imposing their bizarre world views on other people, while never having to suffer the consequences of their own progressive theories.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:00 am

WaPo attempts to dry its tears:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/25/donald-trumps-campaign-has-spent-more-on-hats-than-on-polling/?postshare=131477479882912&tid=ss_tw

Donald Trump’s campaign has spent more on hats than on polling

They just don't grasp what's happened, how very dare The Donald not fork out for dodgy polls. rofl rofl rofl

Hillary spent billions on advertising. Trump posted on twitter.

Progressives aren't awfully good at thinking outside the box. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:04 am

An old exchange with Hillary's Saudi paymasters:

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 Cw1MysmWgAAxlxm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:36 am

Bruce Everiss
‏@Bruciebabe
@jihadijezzer @ddermondy @MarcherLord1

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 Cw5NCVcXgAQaOS2

This.

I see the moonbats and snowflakes are showing how much they actually respect democracy by rioting. We saw similar behaviour after the Brexit vote.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:08 am

I always struggled to grasp the Electoral College business until I saw this breakdown of votes:

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 Cw5DuunVQAAc6Pv

Look at that - the bulk of Hillary's support was in California, and the Electoral College system saved the rest of the US from being dragged in a direction it had rejected.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:44 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:31 pm

The Kremlin says a victory for Clinton would have sparked World War Three and electing Trump saved the world from Armageddon
News of Trump's election was greeted with jubilation in Moscow
Presidential adviser Sergei Glazyev said: 'Americans had two choices: World War Three or multilateral peace'
He described Hillary Clinton as a 'symbol of war'
Vladimir Putin has said he hopes for an improvement of US-Russian relations under Trump

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922890/The-Kremlin-says-victory-Clinton-sparked-World-War-Three-electing-Trump-saved-world-Armageddon.html#ixzz4Pbmcn3Si
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yes. That the fiesty feminists, moonbats, luvvies and crotch flashers thought it was perfectly OK for the world to be destroyed in a nuclear war because Hillary has ovaries is beyond me.

Though it does demonstrate just how perverted the mental processes of the progressive have become.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:40 pm

You said it in a nutshell, Bonny. Except to say that I think that kind of news never hit parts of this country.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 Cw1I3R4XcAE523X

Yes, all those foreign powers she was selling America off to are liable to be just a little bit annoyed with the Clintons......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Yesterday, I asked that same question. rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:25 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/president-elect-trump-saluted-firefighters-leaves-new-york-meeting-president-obama/

President-Elect Trump Saluted by Firefighters as He Leaves New York for Meeting with President Obama

Kristinn Taylor Nov 10th, 2016 9:57 am 10 Comments

President-Elect Donald Trump flew out of New York City’s LaGuardia Airport Thursday morning aboard his private jet Trump Force One. As the plane taxied for takeoff firefighters paid their respects to Trump with a traditional water cannon salute. Nearby, a group of firefighters and officials enthusiastically waved to Trump as the plane rolled by them.

Donald J. Trump wins Presidency - Page 3 Cw6J28nUQAAfii6

I must confess, I am finding this new reality most entertaining. The sobbing snowflakes, the morons spitting their dummy because they didn't get their own way...

And now Obama having to hand over to just about the one person in America for whom the White House is a step DOWN in living standards. rofl rofl rofl

I hope Trump's taken some contractors along; he'll have to fumigate the White House to get rid of the smell of Obama's cigarettes and his daughter's joints.

And Michelle's probably made holes in the walls pinning up posters of BeyBey twerking.

I know Air Force One is maybe not quite as luxurious as Trump One, but it does have armaments and stuff, so that should make up for it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next