JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

+9
Jean-Pierre.t50
Lamplighter
crazytony
Rose
Pedro Silva
Sabot
Maggs
greenink211
bb1
13 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman Empty Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:46 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4186129/Maddie-cop-sent-sex-pics-to-Brit-woman.html

Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

[pic]

Accused ... Ricardo Paiva allegedly sent dirty photos to a British woman

EXCLUSIVE
By ALEX WEST
Published: 15 minutes ago

A COP who comforted Madeleine McCann's parents is being probed for allegedly sending filthy photos to a woman.

Portuguese detective Ricardo Paiva is accused of posting them over the internet to a 20-year-old Brit.

Married dad Paiva, in his 40s, is said to have responded after she contacted him about Madeleine's disappearance.

It is claimed he begged the woman — a blonde model — to send him a photo and allegedly replied with an obscene image of himself. Paiva denies it was him and claims that someone hacked into his Facebook account.

Last night his Polícia Judiciária force confirmed it was investigating and had seized his computer. A source said: "They are checking the possibility Paiva's Facebook page has been hacked."

Inspector Paiva is also alleged to have leaked details of the bungled first police probe into Madeleine's disappearance to the model.

Madeleine was nearly four when she was kidnapped from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve in May 2007.

Family liaison officer Paiva was the cop closest to her devastated parents Kate and Gerry in the following days.

But he later clashed with the couple, both doctors of Rothley, Leics, who were made suspects. In her book "Madeleine", Kate told how Paiva went from being a trusted confidante to her main accuser.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman Empty Re: Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Post  greenink211 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:49 am

Perhaps it was a hacker who attacked his computer and used it to contact the woman in question. That is a very easy thing for the PJ to discover I would have thought with the help of Facebook and ip locations.

But if it wasn't then it really is a sad day for the PJ that one of their officers might be so completely stupid.

We may have a long time to wait before finding the answers (if they ever emerge) though.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman Empty Re: Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:53 am

I know of no reason to doubt that it was his account, greenink, he had been FB-ing some very strange people long before this blew up.

And according to the Portuguese report, he sent pics of himself in Portimao police station.

As ever, time will tell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:02 am

If it turns out that it actually was him then, as I say, he is a disgrace to the PJ, a complete idiot and of course has damaged his own family.

I have the feeling that it might be a long time before the full story is revealed though.

I wonder if the Antis will be protesting that its his own force doing the investigation?

I bet they would have kittens if this company was brought in to help with the investigation into Paiva's online affair.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2012/03/10/prweb9266579.DTL

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 am

Inspector Paiva is also alleged to have leaked details of the bungled first police probe into Madeleine's disappearance to the model

So, the hacker knew as much about the investigation as Paiva himself? What a coincidence!

I think he is going to regret the 'hacked' claim.

I doubt if we will ever know the full story, greenink, I am finding it hard enough to follow what we do know.

Oh yes, there is a danger of bias as the PJ are investigating the PJ, isn't there?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:13 am

I bet they would have kittens if this company was brought in to help with the investigation into Paiva's online affair.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2012/03/10/prweb9266579.DTL

That would finish them off - and that's a terrible photo they have used.

It's a close-up of this one, I think:

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman RicardoPaivaSun
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:16 am

Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Brit Woman??
Where's the man gone??

"Last night his Polícia Judiciária force confirmed it was investigating and had seized his computer. A source said: "They are checking the possibility Paiva's Facebook page has been hacked."

Last night?
Didn't Morais say they had been investigating this for some time? liar

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:17 am

Maybe they are saving the Big Reveal, Maggs?

Or maybe they are still trying to figure out a way of explaining this to readers who haven't been following this insanity?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:26 am

bb1 wrote:Maybe they are saving the Big Reveal, Maggs?

Or maybe they are still trying to figure out a way of explaining this to readers who haven't been following this insanity?

I thought the big reveal was, "it turned out to be a man". It seems that was the Portuguese newspapers version only. NO CHANGE THERE THEN, is there?

He's a filthy sicko, which ever it is vomit vomit vomit
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:31 am

BRIT WOMAN? How very interesting. I shall chance my arm and say that no McCann supporter would get involved in such a sleazy episode. There is nothing to be gained for Madeleine or The McCanns in this.

BLACKMAIL? Unlikely. Paiva isn't rich, and an Internet Blackmailer would be easy to trace.

This is some sort of payback for some sort of imagined offence perceived by a twisted mind. And I know who I think has got his mitts all over this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:14 am

I believe this is gonçalo amaral´s syndrome.

If paiva´s useless reputation was in bad shape, now it will go down, completely through the drain.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:35 am

This is such a bizarre case, Pedro.
Again we have a situation with multiple 'suspects'.

1. An intelligent anti-(there are not, otherwise they would be pro) Hahau
2. A journalist (but why doesn't he/she publish all material?]
3. Amaral. Why now? Paiva is already 1 year off the case. Paiva was Amaral's Internet informant??
4. Scotland Yard and Portugal PJ are behind this? Why?

Inspector Paiva is also Alleged to have leaked details of the first bungled police probe into Madeleine's disappearance to the model.

Media Campaign UK / Portugal: elimination of all persons involved in the 1st failed police investigation.

Just speculations...
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:44 am

I´m not speculate, but, even, outside the case, paiva should never acted like he did, he broke the PJ code, but, what to expect from gonçalo amaral´s servant if not this?
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:51 am

No, don't worry, I am speculating Pedro. You are right about Paiva!
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 am

The whole thing is utterly bizzaire. There is every dirty trick in the book, every scum bag personality you could dream of, every nasty twist and turn, and all topped off with a Hate Fest of Obscenity to gladden the heart of every pervert. There is enough fantasy to write a dozen Novels, all of which would be beyond credible. And still it goes on.
What will happen next, I wonder?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:07 am

Yes, this is pure forker spite stuff, isn't it? I can quite see the supposed 'blackmail' being someone with a grudge threatening to reveal all about Paiva on his blog - not accusing, of course, just asking why Paiva had sent a rude picture of himself to a non-woman.

Oh, good show, Morais is annoyed and has dug out one of her favourite cliches:

Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@AlexWesty "To make a mountain out of a molehill" is good title for your vile article @thesunnewspaper Churnalism does that to you! #mccann

I notice there still doesn't seem to be anything about the latest Sandra Felgueiras interview on her blog, just the endless stream of anti-McCann propaganda currently emanating from her cronies in Portugal.

She's even posted some dross by that looney Flores the Mason.

I guess she isn't going to mention Sandra's interview, as it began:

The new investigation is being done in partnership with Scotland Yard and does not consider the McCann suspects.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:08 am

I can't see the Sun publishing this if it hasn't been checked out. Good job they have the emails, before his computers checked over. Especially if its the same lot that leaked info and covered Gonc's back.
Could this have been the reason for someone else moving to Lisbon?

ETA Senior moment.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:15 am

I think Rose spotted the reason for the Sun just printing the bare bones - legality.

I know we have been discussing the rather peculiar background to all this, but we're only the internet, which contrary to forker belief, doesn't actually matter that much.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:20 am

It sounds to me as though there is a distinct possibility that Paiva himself reported this to The PJ. This doesn't make him Innocent, but neither does it make him Guilty. But there has been enough Hacking and Cloning going on amongst the Antis to make me suspicious. And some of them are in it just for the game. Like Bret for instances.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 am

It's actually a very simple story and he hasn't been 'hacked' , I am going to bump our old thread about Paiva as someone on haverns is wondering:

Could I ask, what is his level of English like?

He's as good as bi-lingual, I thought forkers knew things like that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:32 am

bb1 wrote:I think Rose spotted the reason for the Sun just printing the bare bones - legality.

I know we have been discussing the rather peculiar background to all this, but we're only the internet, which contrary to forker belief, doesn't actually matter that much.

Yes Bonny, of course they are going to keep the best bits to themselves for now.
As for Paiva, he is nothing but a dirty old man, and sending that to a 20-year-old, he needs some stairs finding.
Surely if she was blackmailing him, this wouldn't have been published?
I suppose one blessing is, it wasn't Levy's photo.

But think of the payback to Portuguese cops and Journo's this is, for making them look like fools with the lies they leaked to them.

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:38 am

Blackmail my ar@e - more like the culprit revealed their true identity and threatened to give Paiva a starring role on their blog if he didn't, oh, say sorry for supporting that Spencer woman, or something.

This is all very squalid and penny-ante, despite Morais and others trying to turn it into some huge drama involving innocent parties.

Take a look at the old thread about the origins of this, which I bumped.

Morais openly supported the very people Paiva told to back off.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:44 am

And in the old thread:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1024p15-ricardo-paiva-slaps-down-fb-bullies-attacking-mccann-supporters

Here is HideHo authenticating the Paiva post:

Re: Facebook/Ricardo Paiva
HiDeHo Today

There may be another account pretending to be Ricardo Paiva but the account that was used to post on David Brets Facebook is the same account that I have on my facebook.

His messages come directly to my hotmail.

Oh, do you know, I just cannot think who would want to get payback for that insult from Portimao's Finest rofl rofl rofl rofl

ETA more from HideHo:

The post he made came directly to my email inbox and clicking on the link to his account brings me to the same Ricardo Paiva that I have checked out and who has many friends in Portugal as well as Goncalo Amaral and his family.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:46 am

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:I think Rose spotted the reason for the Sun just printing the bare bones - legality.

Yes Bonny, of course they are going to keep the best bits to themselves for now.
As for Paiva, he is nothing but a dirty old man, and sending that to a 20-year-old, he needs some stairs finding.
Surely if she was blackmailing him, this wouldn't have been published?
I suppose one blessing is, it wasn't Levy's photo.

But think of the payback to Portuguese cops and Journo's this is, for making them look like fools with the lies they leaked to them.

Sorry, something doesn't ring quite true here. Not sure what. Possibly someone was trying to blackmail him, and he just wasn't having it, so he reported it himself. But he is hardly rich, and what other reason would anyone have for blackmailing him? Nothing that I can see.

But which ever way you look at it, someone set him up, even if it actually happened.
And certainly some people didn't like it when he defended Justine Spencer.
He surely isn't the first person to be taken in on The Internet, and if it was an Anti as such, then serves him right.
But the real story is in why it was done.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:50 am

Apologies, I was wrong to speculate on that old thread.

I speculated that the forker antics would lead to headlines in the Sun like:

AMARAL SUPPORTERS TRY TO GET BRITISH WOMAN SACKED

That was very wrong of me.

The forker antics have actually lead to headlines in the Sun like:

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Sabot, I think it was done out of spite and pettiness, as payback for speaking up for Ms Spencer - the usual forker nastiness.

I don't see one single thing to suggest it is part of some vast plot, it was just a forker out to get their own back on Pavia by making a fool of him.

It has now all blown up in their faces, which serves them right.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next