JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

+9
Jean-Pierre.t50
Lamplighter
crazytony
Rose
Pedro Silva
Sabot
Maggs
greenink211
bb1
13 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 10 Empty Re: Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:43 pm

greenink211 wrote:No-one forced the obscene wretch, David Bret, to get involved in the McCann case. It was his own prurient and morbid interest which caused him to post his obscene and probably libellous claims about the case.

His squealing now is a horrid sham. He is still revelling in the notoriety his foul-mouthed ranting has brought him

His behaviour is at the extreme end of the haters of the McCanns and has graphically shown that he is deserving of his perch in the depths of the cess pit which they inhabit.
Well said!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 10 Empty Re: Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:43 pm

This is getting ridiculous. What does Bret hope to achieve? Or any of them for that matter. Who cares what Paiva might have done? Although personally I doubt that Morais would have gotten her hands on anything so depraved.
Actually, no, I don't think that this latest accusation is all that depraved. What ever turns you on. And far be it from me to comment on the disgusting things that are much more likely to be in the heads of the people who spend their lives making up things.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Sabot wrote:This is getting ridiculous. What does Bret hope to achieve? Or any of them for that matter. Who cares what Paiva might have done? Although personally I doubt that Morais would have gotten her hands on anything so depraved.
Actually, no, I don't think that this latest accusation is all that depraved. What ever turns you on. And far be it from me to comment on the disgusting things that are much more likely to be in the heads of the people who spend their lives making up things.
How the hell would Morais have got her hands on the pictures Bret alludes to?
Especially the one in front of his computer.
Is it possible she is being set up?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:59 pm

I don't think she has anything to do with this, frankly, I think some former ally is trying to drag her into whatever this is about.

It doesn't matter, anyway. If all this is with the police, then they will have no trouble getting the ip and isp of the sender, whoever he or she may be.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:59 pm

greenink211 wrote:No-one forced the obscene wretch, David Bret, to get involved in the McCann case. It was his own prurient and morbid interest which caused him to post his obscene and probably libellous claims about the case.

His squealing now is a horrid sham. He is still revelling in the notoriety his foul-mouthed ranting has brought him

His behaviour is at the extreme end of the haters of the McCanns and has graphically shown that he is deserving of his perch in the depths of the cess pit which they inhabit.

Well, you know, if David Bret had been even remotely interested in The McCann Affair five years ago, who knows, we might have thought that he was entitled to his opinion. But he came into this so many years later, for his own spurious entertainment.
It is a fact that he writes unfounded gossip about dead people who cannot sue him, so I can only wonder if he was losing fans and saw Madeleine as a way to regenerate his flagging sales.
I mean, who ever heard of him before he poked his nose into something that he obviously knows nothing about.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:09 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:This is getting ridiculous. What does Bret hope to achieve? Or any of them for that matter. Who cares what Paiva might have done? Although personally I doubt that Morais would have gotten her hands on anything so depraved.
How the hell would Morais have got her hands on the pictures Bret alludes to?
Especially the one in front of his computer.
Is it possible she is being set up?

God knows, Tony. Where would she have got them from, and why would she want discredit Paiva? The whole thing is just not credible.
Personally, I think that Paiva looks licentious, but this is the only claim I can make to understanding body language as I do have some experience on this particular score. But I would not condemn him on that alone.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:16 pm

I find I have surprisingly little interest in this, not least because I cannot work out who is backstab who.

If the police have the emails, they can sort it out. All I would say is at the start of it all, there were wild allegations being made by the forkers about Paiva being 'hacked' - he tried to claim that himself.

If that were true, then, IMO, the PJ would have got to the bottom of it long ago, and named the alleged culprit. IMO, he never was hacked, he just made a total idiot of himself on the internet.

He's not the first and he won't be the last.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Your view reflects my own. The investigation is the responsibility of the Police (both here and in Portugal). It is not the responsibility of self appointed stalkers and busybodys on the internet, however much their morbid interest may suggest to them it is.

I am fascinated both on a personal and professional level by the types of people who devote so many of their waking hours to petty disputes on the Internet. They show remarkably clear insights their own character in every post they make, no matter what ID they choose to use. Obscenity, obsession with sex, addiction to the Internet, probable addiction to alcohol or other drugs, pleasure in abusing others.

Those like @JillyCl who professes to be a decent woman but who so readily demonstrates her foul mouth, like @spudgun01 (Mike Hardy) who professes to be a professional man but whose posting proves he is an online vicious thug and of course the strange behaviour of @venividivici who, while less prominent recently, has with his supposedly intelligent lapdog from Liverpool (currently using among other ids the @elementaryforce name on Twitter) been hounding the McCanns apparently since 2007. They are all very interesting case studies.

Others better qualified in the study of such people are fully engaged in looking at such cases. It will be interesting to see their findings when published.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:37 pm

supposedly intelligent lapdog from Liverpool (currently using among other ids the @elementaryforce name on Twitter)
elementary is Doctor photon?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:56 pm

crazytony wrote:supposedly intelligent lapdog from Liverpool (currently using among other ids the @elementaryforce name on Twitter)

We all know that Slumming is running Laffin. God help our Universities. I am stunned by the fact that such a person is teaching this young generation. What the hell do they think they are doing by employing such a foul mouthed person who has proved for herself that this is what she is.
But the most stunning thing for me is that most of these horrible people are grandparents. They are not young and silly, but really long term foul and disgusting. How can they have travelled for so many years without gaining any ability to reason?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:07 pm

crazytony wrote:supposedly intelligent lapdog from Liverpool (currently using among other ids the @elementaryforce name on Twitter)

I have been informed that is correct. And the similarity of the subject matter dealt with, the late night "Goodnights" to @veniviedivici etc would support that.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Sabot wrote:

We all know that Slumming is running Laffin. God help our Universities. I am stunned by the fact that such a person is teaching this young generation. What the hell do they think they are doing by employing such a foul mouthed person who has proved for herself that this is what she is.
But the most stunning thing for me is that most of these horrible people are grandparents. They are not young and silly, but really long term foul and disgusting. How can they have travelled for so many years without gaining any ability to reason?

I believe some have the ability to reason. But they are ignoring reason for some other purpose. It could be political, personal or simply some kind of sick pleasure.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:23 pm

greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I believe some have the ability to reason. But they are ignoring reason for some other purpose. It could be political, personal or simply some kind of sick pleasure.

Right. I shall take that into account in future. So they actually believe that Madeleine was abducted, but for some reason or other they would rather destroy her parents. I think you could be right.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:24 pm

greenink211 wrote:

I have been informed that is correct. And the similarity of the subject matter dealt with, the late night "Goodnights" to @veniviedivici etc would support that.
Well, well, she hasn't learned a thing from her exposure. The yearning to burn down the McCanns home with them in it; by Sean Hyland/Laffin/veniv/ still has her chasing him.
Wow!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 pm

crazytony wrote:
greenink211 wrote:

Well, well, she hasn't learned a thing from her exposure. The yearning to burn down the McCanns home with them in it; by Sean Hyland/Laffin/veniv/ still has her chasing him.
Wow!

I think she is menopausal and into a bit of rough, Tony. Not that I care.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:43 pm

I think it is also something else, the fear of one's peers. Think of the playground bully - some join in wholeheartedly, others just watch. But they don't interfere, they don't try and stop the bullying, they just .... watch. And that comes from fear; fear that the bully will see their defiance; fear that they will be next .... and let's face it, some of those who have tried to remonstrate with the likes of photon, laffin, bret and others have ended up being targeted so the rest acquiesce in the bullying just to feel 'safe'. There seems nowadays to be a herd mentally among many people; they appear to have lost the ability to think for themselves, it's hard work, so let someone else decide they way through life. Also, anyone can be a bully; we are all capable of it; the majority of sensible, right-thinking people never let it get hold of them, but what if you had been bullied as a child; beaten and abused by your parents, siblings, school mates, teachers, workmates etc? This is the chance for revenge, and you won't get hurt because it's all words on a screen. But sometimes it goes very pearshaped and people do get cruelly hurt. Words will never hurt me? But they do, because they are there for all to see. Okay, speech over, pass the JD and the Pcorneater LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:
greenink211 wrote:

Wow!

I think she is menopausal and into a bit of rough, Tony. Not that I care.
She could have chosen a porcupine instead of a putrid skunk, Sabot biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Lamplighter wrote:I think it is also something else, the fear of one's peers. Think of the playground bully - some join in wholeheartedly, others just watch. But they don't interfere, they don't try and stop the bullying, they just .... watch. And that comes from fear; fear that the bully will see their defiance; fear that they will be next .... and let's face it, some of those who have tried to remonstrate with the likes of photon, laffin, bret and others have ended up being targeted so the rest acquiesce in the bullying just to feel 'safe'. There seems nowadays to be a herd mentally among many people; they appear to have lost the ability to think for themselves, it's hard work, so let someone else decide they way through life. Also, anyone can be a bully; we are all capable of it; the majority of sensible, right-thinking people never let it get hold of them, but what if you had been bullied as a child; beaten and abused by your parents, siblings, school mates, teachers, workmates etc? This is the chance for revenge, and you won't get hurt because it's all words on a screen. But sometimes it goes very pearshaped and people do get cruelly hurt. Words will never hurt me? But they do, because they are there for all to see. Okay, speech over, pass the JD and the Pcorneater LL

This is the chance for revenge, and you won't get hurt because it's all words on a screen.
Which makes them a cowardly bully. Which is worse than the physical bully.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Words are the most powerful things known to man. Empires, dictatorships have all been built on the power of the word; the planting of a small seed of doubt, hatred, race, religion - all have been caused by a few words. Yes, it is worse than beating someone up, because it is like poison, drip, drip drip. And when people have little, are in some way disadvantaged, disabled, then those few words can become a torrent and that's how genocide, wars etc happen. And now we have the internet and the drip, drip, drip becomes a torrent so fast it can't be stemmed. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:03 pm

crazytony wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:I think it is also something else, the fear of one's peers. Think of the playground bully - some join in wholeheartedly, others just watch. But they don't interfere, they don't try and stop the bullying, they just .... watch. And that comes from fear; fear that the bully will see their defiance; fear that they will be next .... and let's face it, some of those who have tried to remonstrate with the likes of photon, laffin, bret and others have ended up being targeted so the rest acquiesce in the bullying just to feel 'safe'. There seems nowadays to be a herd mentally among many people; they appear to have lost the ability to think for themselves, it's hard work, so let someone else decide they way through life. Also, anyone can be a bully; we are all capable of it; the majority of sensible, right-thinking people never let it get hold of them, but what if you had been bullied as a child; beaten and abused by your parents, siblings, school mates, teachers, workmates etc? This is the chance for revenge, and you won't get hurt because it's all words on a screen. But sometimes it goes very pearshaped and people do get cruelly hurt. Words will never hurt me? But they do, because they are there for all to see. Okay, speech over, pass the JD and the Pcorneater LL

This is the chance for revenge, and you won't get hurt because it's all words on a screen.
Which makes them a cowardly bully. Which is worse than the physical bully.

Sorry. I can't go along with that, LL. My own childhood was pretty bloody, but there is nothing in me that reacts in this fashion. I am so tired of hearing that people who were bullied and abused then went on to do the same thing. It is simply not true. The propensity to be cruel is inherent. Some people are just born like it. I react in a totally opposite fashion because this is the way that I am. And not because there is anything especially kind about me. I was born this way.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Words are the most powerful things known to man. Empires, dictatorships have all been built on the power of the word; the planting of a small seed of doubt, hatred, race, religion - all have been caused by a few words. Yes, it is worse than beating someone up, because it is like poison, drip, drip drip. And when people have little, are in some way disadvantaged, disabled, then those few words can become a torrent and that's how genocide, wars etc happen. And now we have the internet and the drip, drip, drip becomes a torrent so fast it can't be stemmed. LL

That is not true either. This is why we are here. This is why we mock them. Yes, words do hurt, no one knows that better than I. So I fight back for other people.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Sabot, I was posing it as rhetorical. I know of quite a few criminals who used force etc to further their aims in life and quite a few of them were bullied as kids. I agree, you can be bullied as a child and show how you can rise above it, as you have. But I would think you have a strong sense of that is good and bad and also a very strong resolve. unfortunately, many people do take the 'easy way out', unlike you. You are to be admired for what you have managed to do with your life, ma petite. I had a very happy childhood; I cannot really comprehend what you must have gone through as a child. Yes, cruelty is inherent in all of us; some rise above it, others seem unable to. You are one of the blessed and I salute you. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 pm

But it isn't actually blessed, LL. It is just the way into which some people are born. I take no credit for who I am. I just am.
Sadly, this means that some people are born cruel. And the only hope for them is that the need for approbation will keep them in line. But The Internet allows them to pretend that they are someone else.
But you only need to look at the numbers of them to know that they are far from in ascendence. There really isn't all that many of them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Sabot wrote:
But it isn't actually blessed, LL. It is just the way into which some people are born. I take no credit for who I am. I just am.
Sadly, this means that some people are born cruel. And the only hope for them is that the need for approbation will keep them in line. But The Internet allows them to pretend that they are someone else.
But you only need to look at the numbers of them to know that they are far from in ascendence. There really isn't all that many of them.
Until 5 years ago I didn't know such cruelty existed. Yes, I knew people could be unkind, cruel, brutal even, but not in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine such evil could be actually written down and applauded and recycled again and again. I consider myself lucky that I met you and Bonny, Ms Marbles, Lily, Tony and everyone else on here. Knowing you all has certainly enriched my life. And don't you dare disagree with me, ma petite, to me you are one of the blessed, for you are a true human being! LL hug cuddle
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:35 pm

IMO, it's not the McCann case as such - the McCanns are just a handy target for the social misfits who dwell in the hate sites. It's not just the McCanns they do it to, they pitchfork anyone their gaze falls on. Their resentment of anyone they think has done well in life oozes from them.

In the bad old Deep South, they would have been at the head of lynch mobs. A few hundred years ago, they would have regarded public executions as a good day out for the whole family.

They have always been with us; the only reason we are really aware of them is that unfortunately, they have keyboards these days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next