JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

+9
Jean-Pierre.t50
Lamplighter
crazytony
Rose
Pedro Silva
Sabot
Maggs
greenink211
bb1
13 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 Empty Re: Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:35 am

I'm surprised we haven't heard any more about this by now; it shouldn't have taken the PJ's IT people long to prove that Ricardo had been 'hacked'...

Of course, if no such 'hacking' took place, then he is rather in the sh*t, isn't he, after all the uproar.

No wonder Morais is in such a bad mood...

Lover Of Nice People said... 21
See also the rather queer remarks by David Bret....
I never hurt you, Joana, but in accusing me of blackmail you are on dangerous ground. Though you will not admit it, you have been questioned this week by the police, I believe? I am yet to decide whether to take further action against you. This Paiva case has nothing to do with me. DB

Joana Morais said... 22
@21 Mr. David Bret, stop sending me messages via this blog or by any other means including twitter & facebook, unless you wish me to make a criminal complaint against you for cyberstalking or/and harassment.

I can see her having to make yet another public, grovelling apology before too long.

And then she can finally post the last two years' accounts for the Gonc fund, as well as revealing the name of the 'British citizen' who is Arguido Sargento's co-signer.

Must be someone embarrassing, or she wouldn't be trying to hush it up Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 Empty Re: Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:46 am

Dont forget all the accusations over Ms Duarte supposedly destroying the books that she claimed were Amaral's property. But that the real owners could not be bohered to collect.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:47 am

What's all this stalking and harassing stuff? Funny how they don't like it when they think it is being done to them, innit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 am

I should think Ms Duarte was in stitches over that, Jean Pierre, as she knew perfectly well that the books were being stored.

I suspect she enjoyed the spectacle of Gonc, Morais and co making false and malicious accusations - they seem to be very good at that, don't they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:58 am

Wonder if Morais will be forced to publically grovel to Ms Duarte for telling yet another pack of lies?

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 Morais11

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 am

Joanna Morais doth protest too much over this Paiva situation.
Time someone looked in before looking out. She, is the one keeping the story alive, which has me asking, why?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:38 am

She's currently lashing out wildly in all directions, Tony - generally in the wrong direction. She's now accused at least three different groups of 'hacking' Paiva - personally, I don't think he was 'hacked' to begin with.

She may be in a bad mood because she seems to be out of the loop with Team Gonc - the books business caught her on the hop, as has Sargento's bombshell about the Gonc Fund.

She is the public face of that fund, and she has rather a lot of explaining to do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:42 am

bb1 wrote:She's currently lashing out wildly in all directions, Tony - generally in the wrong direction. She's now accused at least three different groups of 'hacking' Paiva - personally, I don't think he was 'hacked' to begin with.

She may be in a bad mood because she seems to be out of the loop with Team Gonc - the books business caught her on the hop, as has Sargento's bombshell about the Gonc Fund.

She is the public face of that fund, and she has rather a lot of explaining to do.
If Paiva's computer had been hacked, there would have been an arrest by now.
You cannot expect to hack any law enforcement officer's comp and get off with a pat on the head.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:53 am

Indeed, it would have been front page news on CdM. Nothing about it so far.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:30 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/03/paiva-computer-hacked-never-happened.html

It certainly looks that way, Tony - I too would have expected to hear something by now if this 'hacking' had ever happened in reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:32 pm

As I understand it, the UK Sun Newspaper gave the heads up to the Portuguese.
I know for a fact the Sun didn't hack Paiva's computer.
In fact, nobody hacked his computer and his mobile phone being hacked was a lie made up by Morais.
She wants to be really careful with her lies, she's going to finish up in real trouble from people who won't tolerate her untruths.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:46 pm

crazytony wrote:As I understand it, the UK Sun Newspaper gave the heads up to the Portuguese.
I know for a fact the Sun didn't hack Paiva's computer.
In fact, nobody hacked his computer and his mobile phone being hacked was a lie made up by Morais.
She wants to be really careful with her lies, she's going to finish up in real trouble from people who won't tolerate her untruths.

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:00 pm

She's come out with some whoppers over the last few days, hasn't she? Maybe even she is embarrassed by the crap Sargento has churned out for O Crime - what a load of bollocks.

Seriously, go through Pedro's translation a few times - I am gobsmacked at the rubbish Arguido Sargento has put his name to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:11 pm

I wonder why there has been no news of the Evil Hacker being arrested?

Why, it's almost as if Paiva really was talking dirty to some 'model' and told whoppers to try to wriggle out of it.

Unless, of course, it was Cristovao gathering material for his 'dossiers'. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:25 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder why there has been no news of the Evil Hacker being arrested?

Why, it's almost as if Paiva really was talking dirty to some 'model' and told whoppers to try to wriggle out of it.

Unless, of course, it was Cristovao gathering material for his 'dossiers'. Pcorneater

Oh My. Do you think Cristovao heard about Paiva defending Justin Spencer, and this was his Pay Back?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Well, you never know with these people, do you, Sabot?

Who could blame anyone for speculating that Cristovao could allegedly have done it to make sure Paiva toes the Team Gonc line in future?

I mean, look at all the trouble Cristovao allegedly goes to to make sure Gonc toes the Team Gonc line?

Allegedly makes him live in a police station!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:37 pm

Well Cristovao must have enough on Gonc, Bonny. But then Gonc would know a lot about Cristovao, wouldn't he. Gonc knows who Tortured Leonor Cioriano.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Gonc knows who Tortured Leonor Cioriano.

Oh, so he does. You don't suppose he is living in a police station to hide from Cristovao, do you?

It's hard to tell with these people, it's a bit like trying to keep track of the Borgias. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:52 pm

bb1 wrote: Gonc knows who Tortured Leonor Cioriano.

Oh, so he does. You don't suppose he is living in a police station to hide from Cristovao, do you?

It's hard to tell with these people, it's a bit like trying to keep track of the Borgias. Pcorneater

Snap, Bonny. I've just thought of that and rushed here to tell you all. There's only one teensy problem. What has Cristovao got on the officers in charge of The Police Station?

Eek
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:57 pm

bb1 wrote:
Allegedly makes him live in a police station!

Considered the life's this man destroyed I wish Amaral was thrown in a little policecell....liar liar liar liar

Oh there you are...

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 15276110Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 21745410

Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Try as I may, I simply cannot think of any good reason for Gonc to give his address as c/o a police station:

http://www.dn.pt/inicio/portugal/interior.aspx?content_id=2427532

According to the court, Gonçalo Amaral refused to provide their address, home indicating how the Police station Olivais in Lisbon.

other than he is a guest of the Portuguese government. Also, there is also all this nonsense about him refusing to go to the Algarve and giving evidence via videoconferencing.

It's been suggested that Cristovao is telling him what to say, but surely he could do that from Gonc's lawyer's office?

And surely Gonc could have given his address as c/o whoever the latest lawyer is?

Any reasonable person would be forgiven for suspecting that Gonc is Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 9 21745410
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:12 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/is-this-for-real.html

Yes, I was sent them, too, Tony, and I am most certainly NOT repeating the allegation in public.

Suffice to say Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:20 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/is-this-for-real.html

Yes, I was sent them, too, Tony, and I am most certainly NOT repeating the allegation in public.

Suffice to say Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
If true, there is going to be stormy weather ahead for a certain Portuguese blogger.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:26 pm

She's probably in hot water anyway with Gonc and the team after she made such a mess of the fake 'PJ denial' someone planted, Tony.

And she has made no effort whatsoever to tell her shrooms what really happened - or rather, didn't happen - at court.
Or that Gonc claimed to be living in a police station, and even lied about that.

Would she send the pictures? I don't think so, personally - one of her former allies is more likely to have used her name, IMO. It's hard to tell with that lot, as they are as treacherous as the Borgias.

But, if these pictures exist, and are with the police, then the truth will come out one way or the other. The ip will be in the headers of the email send, apart from anything else. The police will have no trouble tracking down the culprit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:35 pm

No-one forced the obscene wretch, David Bret, to get involved in the McCann case. It was his own prurient and morbid interest which caused him to post his obscene and probably libellous claims about the case.

His squealing now is a horrid sham. He is still revelling in the notoriety his foul-mouthed ranting has brought him

His behaviour is at the extreme end of the haters of the McCanns and has graphically shown that he is deserving of his perch in the depths of the cess pit which they inhabit.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next