JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

+9
Jean-Pierre.t50
Lamplighter
crazytony
Rose
Pedro Silva
Sabot
Maggs
greenink211
bb1
13 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 2 Empty Re: Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 am

But think of the payback to Portuguese cops and Journo's this is, for making them look like fools with the lies they leaked to them.

Unfortunately, the Express have recycled some rubbish from the Portugese press this weekend, so that one doesn't really work, Maggs - greenink found the Source of their report behind a Portuguese paywall.

You really would think they would have learned by now.

Neither the Yard nor Porto PJ are blabbing about what they are doing, and all this trash emanating from Morais and co is conjecture and carp from sources. It isn't even worth reading.

I am disappointed that the Express rehashed any of it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 2 Empty Re: Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:13 pm

bb1 wrote:Apologies, I was wrong to speculate on that old thread.

I speculated that the forker antics would lead to headlines in the Sun like:

AMARAL SUPPORTERS TRY TO GET BRITISH WOMAN SACKED

That was very wrong of me.

The forker antics have actually lead to headlines in the Sun like:

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Sabot, I think it was done out of spite and pettiness, as payback for speaking up for Ms Spencer - the usual forker nastiness.

I don't see one single thing to suggest it is part of some vast plot, it was just a forker out to get their own back on Pavia by making a fool of him.

It has now all blown up in their faces, which serves them right.

I agree, Bonny. It was some petty pay back, and the Antis have a vast history of this sort of thing. The likes of you and I, and anyone else on here wouldn't even think about doing it.
The fall out hasn't even begun. Blackmail for any reason is a Criminal Offence. A line has been crossed into Criminality. Now, I want to know Who Dune It.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Do you know, Sabot, I can even see Paiva trotting off to his superiors to confess all, thinking this is some vast plot by Evil Team McCann to discredit him - not realising the cause of it all is in fact a forker wanting payback?

Heaven knows; it will all come out in the wash, and I really, really hope that it is investigated properly and the PJ bring charges against the culprit.

I can think of a few people who would PAY to see the alleged culprit removed from the UK under one of Portugal's dreaded EAWS.

Do they like Nice Things in Portuguese jails? Not accusing, just asking Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Let me get this right, his computer was hacked and someone else sent the sexy pictures of him to the woman?
Where did someone else get the sexy pictures of him?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:34 pm

crazytony wrote:Let me get this right, his computer was hacked and someone else sent the sexy pictures of him to the woman?

I was just about to post the same Tony rofl
They must have been on his computer to be hacked, surely? wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Maggs wrote:
crazytony wrote:Let me get this right, his computer was hacked and someone else sent the sexy pictures of him to the woman?

I was just about to post the same Tony rofl
They must have been on his computer to be hacked, surely? wker
Exactly Maggs!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:41 pm

bb1 wrote:Do you know, Sabot, I can even see Paiva trotting off to his superiors to confess all, thinking this is some vast plot by Evil Team McCann to discredit him - not realising the cause of it all is in fact a forker wanting payback?

Heaven knows; it will all come out in the wash, and I really, really hope that it is investigated properly and the PJ bring charges against the culprit.

I can think of a few people who would PAY to see the alleged culprit removed from the UK under one of Portugal's dreaded EAWS.

Do they like Nice Things in Portuguese jails? Not accusing, just asking Pcorneater

Exactly, Bonny. What else could Paiva do? It was going to finish up in The Media anyway, or so it seems. If he was being Blackmailed. Personally, he sounds like a bit of a dick head to me, but not that stupid. And I don't care who he thinks dune it.

What was that about EAWs.? Excellent idea. Let it be soon Blackmailing an illustrious member of The PJ is just not on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 pm

It wuz you and that picture of my brother I sent you.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Sabot wrote:

And you said you were my friend! Sheesh!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:59 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I am, I am. This is The Private Section, isn't it?

PS. My brother is a dick head too.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Your Brother work for the PJ too, then?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:11 pm

@ sabot
This is The Private Section, isn't it?
Nope, afraid not, here even your breathing can be heard! LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Paiva's wails about being 'hacked' don't really stand up to scrutiny in the cold light of day, do they?

So, someone hacked into his FB account, and sent an 'American model' what seems to be naughty photos of Paiva, in Portimao police station.

And why, pray tell, would this non-existent 'hacker' be in possession of naughty photos of Paiva in Portimao police station in the first place?

Unless they are all taking naughty piccies of each other, when they are not hacking each other's FB?

I do hope the Contemporâneos guys are investigating all this naughtiness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Tony has spotted the flaw in Paiva's version of events:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/03/if-paiva-facebook-accout-was-hacked-why.html

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 2 Dumbshmuck

That really is a terrible photo.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:41 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Your Brother work for the PJ too, then?

No. Much worse than that. He worked for The Trading Standards Office in the infamous Square Mile. That's where you get to dob in your own kind. But he was born in Neasden, poor soul.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Lamplighter wrote:@ sabot
This is The Private Section, isn't it?
Nope, afraid not, here even your breathing can be heard! LL rofl rofl

Whoops. Silly me. I categorically state here that I have never heard of my brother.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 2 Teet2

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Whatever it is he has done, he really has proved worthy of Kate McCann's memorable description of him...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:17 pm

bb1 wrote:Whatever it is he has done, he really has proved worthy of Kate McCann's memorable description of him...

Hasn't he just. He is a Fucking Tosser.

PS. Any stars are nothing to do with me. I never put them in. I said, "Fucking Tosser".
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:18 pm

I think you've broken the word censor, Sabot rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:Whatever it is he has done, he really has proved worthy of Kate McCann's memorable description of him...

PS. Any stars are nothing to do with me. I never put them in. I said, "Fucking Tosser".
Reported for something, haven't quite worked out what, yet. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Breaking the word censor? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:32 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Reported for something, haven't quite worked out what, yet. biggrin

You can't report Sabot for telling the truth Tony, now take it back! Comeonthen

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:36 pm

I have seen rather, er, lurid comments on the Brunty blog of what exactly it was that got photographed in Portimao PJ station and sent to the 'American blonde'. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:36 pm

bb1 wrote:I think you've broken the word censor, Sabot rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sorry, sorry. I truly expected to get starred out, at least in "Tosser", that is a really rude word. I would rather be a Fucker than a Tosser.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next