JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

+9
Jean-Pierre.t50
Lamplighter
crazytony
Rose
Pedro Silva
Sabot
Maggs
greenink211
bb1
13 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 11 Empty Re: Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Thank you, LL. I shall remember what you said. But I don't honestly believe that I deserve credit.

And of course it isn't just The McCanns, anyone will do. Tony Bennett has proved that, several times. But they won't find it quite so easy in future. We are all light years more articulate than they are. This is a fact of the matter.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 11 Empty Re: Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Sabot wrote:
Thank you, LL. I shall remember what you said. But I don't honestly believe that I deserve credit.

And of course it isn't just The McCanns, anyone will do. Tony Bennett has proved that, several times. But they won't find it quite so easy in future. We are all light years more articulate than they are. This is a fact of the matter.

Sabot, ma petite, I neither flatter nor do I offer praise unless it is well deserved. And as for the bennetts of this world, is it not said that, in the end, right will conquer over might? LL hug hug

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Sabot, ma petite, I neither flatter nor do I offer praise unless it is well deserved. And as for the bennetts of this world, is it not said that, in the end, right will conquer over might? LL hug hug

Not sure about that, LL. But I have developed a passing fondness for Karma of late. Not to mention that wretched Tide and all that bloody Tick Tocking. They started all of that, and what an embarrassment that has turned out to be.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Sabot wrote:
greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:supposedly intelligent lapdog from Liverpool (currently using among other ids the @elementaryforce name on Twitter)
elementary is Doctor photon?

We all know that Slumming is running Laffin. God help our Universities. I am stunned by the fact that such a person is teaching this young generation. What the hell do they think they are doing by employing such a foul mouthed person who has proved for herself that this is what she is.
But the most stunning thing for me is that most of these horrible people are grandparents. They are not young and silly, but really long term foul and disgusting. How can they have travelled for so many years without gaining any ability to reason?

I believe some have the ability to reason. But they are ignoring reason for some other purpose. It could be political, personal or simply some kind of sick pleasure.

Right. I shall take that into account in future. So they actually believe that Madeleine was abducted, but for some reason or other they would rather destroy her parents. I think you could be right.

Not quite my meaning. I am not sure they believe the abduction took place. But they believe it could have taken place.
As for the destruction of the parents, yes, I think that is the purpose of some. It is a fixation they have and as I say the reasons could be political, personal or more sinister.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 pm

bb1 wrote:IMO, it's not the McCann case as such - the McCanns are just a handy target for the social misfits who dwell in the hate sites. It's not just the McCanns they do it to, they pitchfork anyone their gaze falls on. Their resentment of anyone they think has done well in life oozes from them.

In the bad old Deep South, they would have been at the head of lynch mobs. A few hundred years ago, they would have regarded public executions as a good day out for the whole family.

They have always been with us; the only reason we are really aware of them is that unfortunately, they have keyboards these days.

You have hit the nail absolutely on the head.

The McCanns became so well known so quickly and so universally that they triggered a response in a number of people. A reaction against that "fame". A subconcious jealousy of that "fame".

One of the prevailing trends at present is the desire for "fame". When people achieve it for what others consider unworthy reasons (be it that they can't sing but get "fame" from X Factor or get "loadsamoney" for unskilled and largely unregulated financial wheeler dealing or anything else) those whose lives are sad or whose desire for "fame" is overpowering simply react in ways even they could never predict.

Early in my posting on Twitter I examined this jealousy motive. The stridency with which it was rebutted was overwhelming. The anti posters who I challenged were so over the top in their replies that it was very evident that I had hit a very deep nerve with them.

I have examined other issues in similar fashion and none resulted in such a clear response.

You are right too about old USA lynch mobs and early English lynch mobs who I have looked at. Though they would never admit the reasoning, there was frequently latent resentment and jealousy of the people they were attacking. For example the wealth and power which certain "witches" in Northern England had over their neighbours and even sexual jealousy in cases where the "accused" had supposedly forced themselves on particularly attractive females. Such jealousy was covered by the correct levels of indignation when they stood under the makeshift gallows.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:46 pm

So there isn't any chance of getting them to behave themselves and act like grown ups. I can only hope they never get called for Jury Service because they simply would not understand.
I did understand what you meant, Greenink, but they all get a bit beyond me sometimes.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:11 pm

MOM OF TWO ‏ @GILLYSPOT · Open
@Tezza71 @xklamation why are you interested in supposed naked photos of a PJ officer? Do you have a problem? #McCann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Steve ‏ @Tezza71 Close
@GILLYSPOT @tezza71 @xklamation I have a problem with cops sending filthy photos while on duty, yes. And DB is accusing Morais now #mccann

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:17 pm

bb1 wrote:Steve ‏ @Tezza71 Close
@GILLYSPOT @tezza71 @xklamation I have a problem with cops sending filthy photos while on duty, yes. And DB is accusing Morais now #mccann

Pcorneater
Bret said he handed the pictures to law enforcement so, they should be in the Sun tomorrow biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Tact and discretion are strangers to these people, aren't they? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:20 pm

bb1 wrote:Tact and discretion are strangers to these people, aren't they? Pcorneater
At the moment, I am still trying to work out; who, is setting who, up.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:23 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Steve ‏ @Tezza71 Close

Pcorneater
Bret said he handed the pictures to law enforcement so, they should be in the Sun tomorrow biggrin

Eek rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:24 pm

I've given up even trying, Tony. Just sit back and watch the show, it's like an episode from The Borgias without the swords, poison and daggers Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:50 pm

No swords, poison, or daggers? How boring biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Not sure about that, LL. But I have developed a passing fondness for Karma of late. Not to mention that wretched Tide and all that bloody Tick Tocking. They started all of that, and what an embarrassment that has turned out to be.

I have asked a particularly talented person to try to create a tick tock clock which might be used for various posts.

I have no idea if he will come up with anything as I haven't offered any payment and....

But hopefully it will be adaptable for various situations. I asked for one where the picture could be changed.

I have found that one technique which works with the haters and "encourages them towards a greater openness in their bitterness" is returning their own phrases with additions.

I hope such a clock might provide a humorous way of achieving the same kind of thing.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:01 pm

This one is my favorite

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 11 Image003

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:33 pm

I like that clock.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:53 pm

That would drive me insane I think if I had to work in a room where it was constantly moving.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:58 pm

I think of it as a 'special occasions', Greenink - Tony tends to bring it out when some disaster is looming for the nasty people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:49 pm

And there is the special music to go with it....... biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11