JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

+9
Jean-Pierre.t50
Lamplighter
crazytony
Rose
Pedro Silva
Sabot
Maggs
greenink211
bb1
13 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:40 pm

bb1 wrote:I have seen rather, er, lurid comments on the Brunty blog of what exactly it was that got photographed in Portimao PJ station and sent to the 'American blonde'. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Not the old todger Bonny? vomit
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 3 Empty Re: Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:I have seen rather, er, lurid comments on the Brunty blog of what exactly it was that got photographed in Portimao PJ station and sent to the 'American blonde'. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Not the old todger Bonny? vomit
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I couldn't possibly comment Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:44 pm

Last night his Polícia Judiciária force confirmed it was investigating and had seized his computer. A source said: "They are checking the possibility Paiva's Facebook page has been hacked."

Oh Lord, I hope BeoWulf isn't still maintaining the PJ computers..... Eek Eek Eek
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:48 pm

bb1 wrote:
Last night his Polícia Judiciária force confirmed it was investigating and had seized his computer. A source said: "They are checking the possibility Paiva's Facebook page has been hacked."

Oh Lord, I hope BeoWulf isn't still maintaining the PJ computers..... Eek Eek Eek

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh God. I am off to communicate with Runner Beans before I have an hysterical melt down.

What did I do with the wine bottle? Help.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Morais sounds as if she is going to blow a gasket...

Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@vivienmiss It's in the Sun, distorted by this hack @AlexWesty the same who wrote this is.gd/6M9wDU

==========

@AlexWesty "To make a mountain out of a molehill" is good title for your vile article @thesunnewspaper Churnalism does that to you! #mccann

---------

She's just jealous cos she'll never get a job at the Sun Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Do you think she is in a bad mood because this is getting more attention than all her regurgitated rubbish about telephones and hair from Sources? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Morais sounds as if she is going to blow a gasket...

@vivienmiss It's in the Sun, distorted by this hack @AlexWesty the same who wrote this is.gd/6M9wDU

==========

@AlexWesty "To make a mountain out of a molehill" is good title for your vile article @thesunnewspaper Churnalism does that to you! #mccann

---------

She's just jealous cos she'll never get a job at the Sun Pcorneater
Her picture would take up too much space, Bonny!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Very true, Tony Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:33 pm

JillyCL‏@JillyCLReply
Retweet

@Huntter8 I had u down as a barsteward the moment I saw you on the internet, David Bret. I was right. @xklamation@thesunnewspaper #McCann

Que?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:36 pm

crazytony wrote:JillyCL‏@JillyCLReply
Retweet

@Huntter8 I had u down as a barsteward the moment I saw you on the internet, David Bret. I was right. @xklamation@thesunnewspaper #McCann

Que?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Is that another forker blaming him? Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 3 4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:37 pm

bb1 wrote:
crazytony wrote:JillyCL‏@JillyCLReply
Retweet

Que?

Is that another forker blaming him? Sun: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman - Page 3 4
Looks that way biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Ah well, it'll all come out in the course of the PJ inquiry, Tony. I suspect young Ricardo may live to regret his claims of being 'hacked'........
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:42 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:47 pm

My Bad biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:50 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Can we do requests Tony? yaydance
Amaral as a 20-jr old model.... Eek
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

@JillyCL don't waste your energy with him. Just let him continue the harassment & vapid threats. After all, isn't that what troll pros do?

Oh my very dear......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Rose wrote: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Can we do requests Tony? yaydance
Amaral as a 20-jr old model.... Eek
Removed to satire

Last edited by crazytony on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 4 times in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:15 pm

bb1 wrote: Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

@JillyCL don't waste your energy with him. Just let him continue the harassment & vapid threats. After all, isn't that what troll pros do?

Oh my very dear......
It looks like Morais knows who the culprit is.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:27 pm

That is exactly what I was thinking, Tony. We can speculate, but someone closer to Randy Ricardo would have more idea who it was?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:35 pm

bb1 wrote:That is exactly what I was thinking, Tony. We can speculate, but someone closer to Randy Ricardo would have more idea who it was?
The PJ won't be slow on issuing a European warrant for the culprit, will they?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Wouldn't have thought so under the circumstances, Tony.

And the Portuguese tabloids will lap this up - the orgy story is getting a bit stale. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Oh, too funny - I have just read Morais' rant about this on her blog as an update:

Update

Apparently the mystery of the “English newspaper” that is “in possession of photos and cell phone messages from a PJ inspector and a North America woman” has just revealed itself. It's Rupert Murdoch's The Sun! Coincidentally the same red-top that published an exclusive serialization of Kate McCann's book.

In a completely debased and filthy style, the Sun on Sunday(SOS) hack named Alex West deliberately lies and attempts to destroy Ricardo Paiva's reputation. Now let's consider a few things and join the dots. If the woman is British as the churnalist affirms (reflecting that he knows her true identity), knowing in hindsight that News of the World (another Murdoch's Brit tabloid) was recently extinguished due to a phone-hacking, police bribery, and computer-hacking major scandal that has adversely affected News International media outlets around the world - could it be possible for Murdoch's The Sun to be behind this entrapment?

The Sun is 'debased and filthy'? Call me old-fashioned, but I would say the debased and filthy one is Randy Ricardo, who according to Morais' favorite newspaper, CdM, was taking pictures of himself posing *cough* while on duty in Portimao PJ station....

the inspector has allegedly sent photographs of himself - one of them taken inside the premises of Portimão police.

...if some whistleblower has passed them onto the Sun - well, I thought Morais was all in favor of that sort of thing? Whistleblowing, that is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:11 pm

A reminder of the Sky posts I saved a while back, because they were so peculiar:

Posted by: Fern from Keplar- 22b on February 12, 2012 9:20 PM

Posted by: Orange Marble on February 12, 2012 9:07

he could not have been unactivated for long because i found postings from nov
how can he be allowed to post on facebook?
he making sexual innuendo comments to teenage girls

-----------------

He wasn't gone for more than a couple of weeks, possibly just til the JS saga died down.

I know what comment you are referring to and I know thats why you mentioned the name (CR) you did a few evenings ago.

===============

sexual innuendo comments to teenage girls

Now, who was it who is debased and filthy? Never mind, I am sure the Sun has all this - and photos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Oh, and:

Posted by: Fern from Keplar- 22b on February 12, 2012 9:03 PM

Posted by: Orange Marble on February 12, 2012 9:01 PM

is that the real paiva fern?

----------------------

In my opinion it is.

He reactivated his account on the 30th Jan from what I can recall.

See? You should never throw things away, you never know when they will come in handy Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Look now, I don't want to think about Ricardo Paiva posing naked in Portimao Police Station, alone or otherwise.
Please tell me that this isn't true.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next