JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

+6
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
greenink211
Maggs
Lamplighter
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 3 Empty Re: OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:18 am

Oh dear, home truths are starting to appear on the site Bennett isn't admin of, dear me no, the very idea!

From what I saw of Tony's 60 reasons there are a lot of inaccuracies and these statements are therefore libellous. If Tony would only stick to the facts he wouldn't get himself into so much trouble.

---------

And of course, there is always the re-written Xmas Carol.

=================

Bennett is in deep doo-doo = FACT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 3 Empty Re: OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:26 am

Whoever he is, he won't last long. Sorry for stating the obvious, but he's already been warned to, "Shape Up", the cheek of it. Toe the line, or else.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:29 am

If Tony would only stick to the facts ....
the poster forgot the tag line
HE WOULD BE A PRO LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:30 am

If antis have nothing to fear or to hide, why the motive of being upset with someone from CR to be there? It seems that antis are very uncomfortable with that presence.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 am

Whoever is ADMIN on Bennett's home forum today sez:

Carter Ruck asked us to remove some posts from public view which was done the same day as we received their request - those posts are in the 'Gagged Section' which is restricted to registered members only. So for Carter Ruck to join here anonymously is, indeed, snooping because to do that they didn't join a 'public forum' did they? They registered to look specifically at a members only section. Probably they were given the heads up by their 'Carter-Ruck sponsored' well-wisher, Muratfan or another of our so-called moles from JATYK.

--------------

Tut tut, more malicious falsehoods!

Oddly, whoever is Admin today is skating over the fact that their disgusting inventions and libel were supposed to be deleted, not just moved. Not to mention that Bennett himself revealed that some members have access to Admin, which is very, very bad indeed - just about unheard of, in fact.

It could also be argued that, because they make no attempt whatsoever to restrict membership, then their disgusting inventions and libel may as well be in the public domain.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:17 am

Pedro Silva wrote:If antis have nothing to fear or to hide, why the motive of being upset with someone from CR to be there? It seems that antis are very uncomfortable with that presence.

"Uncomfortable", Pedro. Shit bloody scared if you ask me. They are now all desperately trying to remember the libel they spouted. But I expect it is all On Record at Carter Ruck. Ho Ho.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 am

Yes Sabot, I agree.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:27 am

bb1 wrote:Whoever is ADMIN on Bennett's home forum today sez:

Carter Ruck asked us to remove some posts from public view which was done the same day as we received their request - those posts are in the 'Gagged Section' which is restricted to registered members only. So for Carter Ruck to join here anonymously is, indeed, snooping because to do that they didn't join a 'public forum' did they? They registered to look specifically at a members only section. Probably they were given the heads up by their 'Carter-Ruck sponsored' well-wisher, Muratfan or another of our so-called moles from JATYK.

--------------

Tut tut, more malicious falsehoods!

Oddly, whoever is Admin today is skating over the fact that their disgusting inventions and libel were supposed to be deleted, not just moved. Not to mention that Bennett himself revealed that some members have access to Admin, which is very, very bad indeed - just about unheard of, in fact.

It could also be argued that, because they make no attempt whatsoever to restrict membership, then their disgusting inventions and libel may as well be in the public domain.

Xcuse me, but if you join a Public Forum which gives Members right of access to certain other Non Public Areas, then you are in fact facilitating their access to these areas.
As for Admin. What is the point if others can read this at will? But this tale of Admin being restricted to just a few does not ring true because Carter Ruck obviously found something of interest.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:37 am

Ah yes, good point....it's a bit like Bennett stressing he was using his wife's laptop.

What was that all about, besides he is hiding something?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:57 am

bb1 wrote:Ah yes, good point....it's a bit like Bennett stressing he was using his wife's laptop.

What was that all about, besides he is hiding something?

Bennett has been trying to cover his tracks by using his wife's LapTop, and then he will throw her under a bus by saying it was her wot sed it. Whatever.
This won't actually cause Mrs. Bennett any immediate harm because she is not subject to his Undertaking. But one might wonder how she cannot know what he has been doing. I would know if someone had been using my LapTop, and I would marmalise the barstard.
On the other hand, what name has she been posting under?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Ah, that's it, Sabot! People just don't share laptops, etc. It's like reading someone else's diary.

Are we supposed to believe that Mrs B. is the one woman in the entire world who willingly hands over her laptop to the Man of the House, like some kind of subservient, downtrodden little creature?

And it was over that peculiar 'open letter' that sounded strangely like Bennett - was he trying to insinuate that Mrs B. wrote it?

Go back to that letter. It alleged:

The detectives were also of very low credibility, Kevin Halligen now in prison for fraud, Antonio Jiminez for the theft of cocaine. Metodo 3 were investigated for wire tapping and Arthur Cowley set up a bogus company, Alphaig which the McCanns spokesman and the press routinely referred to as Alpha Group Investigations, a company which does not exist but is similar in name to the established company Alpha Investigation Group.

Now compare it with what Bennett was gibbering about last night when he was losing the plot:

, 'outing' shady people like Antonio Gimenez Raso and Kevin Halligen who get mysteriously taken on to look for Madeleine

Bennett is the ONLY person obsessed with irrelevancies like that; unless we are supposed to believe that Mrs B. is, too?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Considering what a proven liar bennet is, I wonder if this laptop actually exists? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Oh, you can bet it exists, LL. That's why he mentioned it. He knows that The IP will come up if searched for. And no normal household has two Internet Connection.
One of my sons came here last year, and logged onto my Broad Band with no problem whatsoever. But he would never have dared to peruse my LapTop because it just isn't done. Any more than his Father or he would ever have gone through my Hand Bag.

Is Mrs. Bennett downtrodden? This is always a possibility, of course. It's her home he is messing with, but why she would allow him to do such a thing would only suggest collusion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Hounder:

So how else are they going to ascertain whether they consider something to be libellous or not? Or are you saying that libel lawyers are obliged to pay for the services of private investigators to read forums?

It's ALL snooping

Snooping? No, not really, not when measured beside:

Travelling across England to hang around outside an invalid's home in Wales

Hiding in a complete strangers' garden to take photos of their security system and post it on the internet

Hanging around outside someone's barn conversion and whining that it didn't have enough windows for you to peer inside

Now THAT'S snooping. Who was it who did all that and more? Oh yes, it was Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:45 pm

So am I right in thinking that his whole defence for the libel is going to be yes, someone might have posted it from my ip address, but it wasn't me? He is going to hang his long suffering wife out to dry so he can get away with it? Eek

Like that minister who let the wife take the speeding points but when he cheated on her she suddenly told the truth....

How come it has taken FIVE MONTHS for people to be told he ADMITTED what he'd done to Smethurst and had to pay the fund £2500?

Is he really expecting sympathy by saying Carter Ruck joined the site and "snooped"? rofl Seriously?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:32 pm

rhodes wrote:So am I right in thinking that his whole defence for the libel is going to be yes, someone might have posted it from my ip address, but it wasn't me? He is going to hang his long suffering wife out to dry so he can get away with it? Eek

Like that minister who let the wife take the speeding points but when he cheated on her she suddenly told the truth....

How come it has taken FIVE MONTHS for people to be told he ADMITTED what he'd done to Smethurst and had to pay the fund £2500?

Is he really expecting sympathy by saying Carter Ruck joined the site and "snooped"? rofl Seriously?

Yer, well, Rhodes, what else did we expect. Except that we didn't know that Mrs. Bennett has a LapTop that we didn't need to know about. Until Mr. Bennett mentioned it "In Passing" for some unbeknown reason that is of no interest to anyone.
Unless he intends to raise this LapTop at some point in the future when his wife is caught out posting Libel on the same IP.
Perhaps they can do a double deal. Two for the price of one, as it were.
Personally, I don't believe a word of it, but only in my opinion, of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Mrs Bennett, power behind the throne? Eminence Grise? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Mrs Bennett, power behind the throne? Eminence Grise? LL hmmm hmmm

BWAHAHAHAH, LL. I don't know, Love. How do women go down in Austria, or other similar parts? Do they rule the roost and pass the buck? It seems unlikely with Bennett for a husband.
In so far as I have been able to ascertain, from paying more attention to inconsequential things that might not interest other people, Mr. Bennett does take Mrs. Bennett on holiday quite a lot, which seems to me to be the price he pays for going off on his insane campaigns. So I have to accept that she has some clout, although I suspect that she doesn't much care about what he does, so long as it doesn't interfere with her life.
This could account for why she turned up in Court on the last occasion, and why everyone ignored her. She could be getting worried because she didn't actually know just how bad it was getting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:12 pm

How do women go down in Austria, or other similar parts? Do they rule the roost and pass the buck?
From my own experience, total equality, same for any Austrian friends I have. But to me bentit is a wimp, a nonentity, and I am sure she knows exactly what is going on, she'd have to be thick as two short planks not to!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
How do women go down in Austria, or other similar parts? Do they rule the roost and pass the buck?
From my own experience, total equality, same for any Austrian friends I have. But to me bentit is a wimp, a nonentity, and I am sure she knows exactly what is going on, she'd have to be thick as two short planks not to!! LL

I come from a generation of women that somehow believed in male dominance, and I still wouldn't say that this was wrong. It was just the way things were, although I would not have supported any wrong doing that I was aware of.
I think that she knows of what he does, but doesn't really care, unless it will affect her personally.
But the fact remains that if Bennett was able to access a Site on her LapTop just in passing, as he said it was, then The Site must have been on her LapTop in the first place. So she must have been reading that Site for him to read it. And there was probably an Email reply for him to click on.
Think about it. Without my Email replies, no one would know what Sites I post on, unless they searched my History, and who would bother to do that?

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Have you noticed the Hounders' new buzzword? It's SNOOPERS

I don't think any of them are capable of appreciating the irony of any of them calling people 'snoopers', after the stunts they and Head Hounder have pulled in the past.

Hiding in people's shrubberies ringing bells? Whining because you are unable to see into people's barn conversions sound familiar? Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Creeping around people's houses at dusk. Taking photographs of none of your business. Posting leaflets into people's doors. That is serious SNOOPING.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:54 pm

And what about that 'LUZLADY' Houndersock? 'She' claimed to be in Portugal, and occupying herself following Ed Smethurst's young children, and their mother, around.

Snooping?

That is stalking, harrassment and intimidation.

I hope the CR mole/s got lots of lovely screenshots of that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:58 pm

By the way, why hasn't Bennett kicked Spudgun 'snap your neck' Hardy out of his site? Surely Bennett finds this every bit as disgusting as anything that invented character supposedly said - and there is no doubt about who wrote this. I am only posting the link, as it is so depraved:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jXEGCO5IV_I/UApOzLDwawI/AAAAAAAAMDo/zDAEvuXGdMU/s1600/hardy.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/14/67/69/80/spudde10.gif
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:44 am

Oh dear, they've got the banstick out because one of their own pointed out a few home truths. How very dare anyone point out the truth to the Truthseekers - it makes them shriek and point!

Kololi, you asked to be banned once. I don't know why you came back but you're really not welcome here- Admin.

-------

Spaniel - and others: The time-wasting troll Kololi/Meagain has indeed been banned since the above post by her was made.

Oh, the irony! If they want to see time-wasters and trolls, they should all go and look in the mirror. Though some of them probably don't have reflections. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next