JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

+6
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
greenink211
Maggs
Lamplighter
bb1
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 Empty Re: OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:48 am

Here's why they are in so much trouble.

One of them posts a long and tedious list of forum myths, discredited, ancient tabliod rubbish, and outright LIES from convicted criminal Amoral, and ends with:

If Carter Ruck feel it most important to threaten taking away people right to freedom of expression and opinions based on the facts, their houses and their pensions for expressing this right from the facts, then they only show how utterly unprofessional & irresponsible they truly are

But they aren't 'facts'. They never were 'facts' and never will be. They are malicious falsehoods.

So no, they don't have the right to keep on smearing people with lies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 Empty Re: OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:56 am

How have they missed the point that Mr. Bennett could off gone to Court to prove his "Facts" on several occasions? No one is denying Mr. Bennett's right to repeat his "Facts" in front of a Judge. I wish he would. And I suspect that they do too.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:08 am

Look what happened with Ed Smethurst, Sabot. Someone invented all those filthy stories, which Bennett 'found' - he 'finds' a lot of things like that, doesn't he? He then posted about all this filth which was too filthy for anyone except himself and HLM to see.

His flying monkeys like jmac/KaOssis then spread it all over the internet.

Result? Bennett was given the chance to prove his vile allegations in open court - and folded without a whimper.

Never mind, the find Madeleine fund got a nice compulsory donation from him, and because he folded, he has now been handed the bill for his disgusting conduct.

Incidentally, I wonder how many of his chums he is going to take down with him? He always does rat on his fellow haters when things get sticky, so no doubt he will do it again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:13 am

He is bound to point the finger at other people, Bonny. Look how he tried to blame 3As for his Leaflets and Booklet.
And then there's always his wife's laptop. Pcorneater
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:20 am

The one who needs to be really, really worried, IMO, is Zoe-Midas-OMA-Pillock-Hydra, Sabot.

She is widely rumoured to be behind the creation of the 'GG' character who has cost Bennett so much money - she certainly seems to share the same obsessions as the fictional character.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:40 am

I hope he does drop her in it, Bonny. But it won't do him any good.. He fell for it because he wanted to.

Please Sir, she told me it was true, so I had to tell everybody in case they'd never heard of it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:53 pm

The Hounders are still screeching like vampires drenched with Holy Water:

I was surprised but very pleased to see Kololi go. The recent remark re Tony and then the Jesters was the last straw.

Thankyou Admin.

Aw, bless! Did someone tell the Truthseekers the truth, then, and their tiny 'minds' couldn't deal with it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Oh, here's another one who can't stand the truth.

Someone has - thankfully - censored some of Zoe-Midas-OMA-Pillock's ravings and stuck them under the interlectool forkers' noses:

watcher says:
Ingrid, please don't post them to here. Frankly, I don't want to read them and I certainly don't want this thread taken down because of them. If you want to have a go at the people making the comments, can you do it on twitter?

Doesn't want to read them? Why not? That, and Bennett, is the public face of their anti-McCann movement. The foul-mouthed wretch is one of their own, whether they like it or not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:02 pm

@wicatty009 You couldn't make it up - the admin & Bennett is having a nervous breakdown, deleting like mad, all too late though LOL Hahau Hahau
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Never mind, ZoeMidasOMAtroll is still fighting Bennett's corner:

Rothley Pillowcase ‏@RothleyPillow
@Chicane68 What did TB state, apart from same old s**t laid down by UK & PT leaders of the #mccann investigation? F**K ALL! So f**k off #T*t

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 Zoel1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:37 pm

BrenR19582 mins @SafariSara I see @zampos is back as a moderator on Haverns. Oh dear he won't be able to claim he couldn't remove posts

http://t.co/9bgDRI5P
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Oh, that is indeed a good spot by Bren - I hadn't noticed that.

Possibly because he isn't showing as a mod when he posts. Mind you, it's irrelevant anyway, as anyone who has the password/is a Speshul Hounder has access to Admin on that site.

He can Admin to his dark heart's content without anyone knowing, as long as 'Admin' doesn't suddenly start making long, boring posts about irrelevancies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:46 pm

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 Hellholewhoswho

I wonder if they are doing that stupid anonymous mod/admin thing, in the misguided hope of fooling their infestation of OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 4 390
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:54 pm

BrenR195811 mins @SafariSara How is this for a conspiracy - perhaps @zampos is the mole???
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Rose, it actually wouldn't surprise me if Bennett handed CR the keys to the Admin panel, if he thought he could wriggle out of his current trouble.

He has a history of shafting his allies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Oh my very dear.....

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/07/26/oh-dear-mr-bennett/

I confess, I had forgotten about this:

1. I wrote on 13 February to Carter-Ruck suggesting that a two-day trial could be avoided, especially now that I had resigned from the Commitee of MF, no longer owned the MF domain name, had given up being a Moderator on Jill’s forum, and had decided to cease campaigning re Madeleine’s disappearance.

Looks like Bennett did, too. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Sara ‏@SafariSara
@wicatty009 @BrenR1958 Has Bren sent an SC of that to @carterruck? I'm sure they'd be most interested LOL #McCann

Won't they already know about him being at the very least a moderator, what with them being Respected Members of the site? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:42 pm

A Hounder fondly imagines that this is how CR operate:

I had pictured Kevin slaving away on his own, in a corner of a dusty room overflowing with files (destined to be carried in a limousine to the next court case). Now I'm thinking more of a box room or attic where these four junior executive researchers (this being the job description which was the bait which trapped them in the spiders' web of low pay, long hours and bad coffee) are sharing one round table with four terminals. Kev, Nev and Trev but slightly distracted by Tracy's charms staring at the monitors. Tracy redoing her nailpolish

Well, 'Tracy' must be a helluva lot smarter than the Admin of that site, who failed to notice that they had let Bennett's arch-enemies Carter Ruck into their members' area.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:58 am

What do they think computer whiz kids are? Most of them can hack in anywhere these days, except that this was hardly necessary. Just Register and your in. Mind you, it doesn't take much of a brain to read what's on there.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 am

Oh Sabot, this one is even funnier....

There is only one single reason which motivates Carter Ruck and the trolls onto this forum with their unhealthy pursuit of Tony....Simply we are sailing dangerously too close to the truth, way too close.

Delusional fruitloops - that lot wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the nose. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:57 am

You have to admit that there is some great logic in there, Bonny. Carter Ruck are dragging Bennett into Court so he can expose The McCanns to The World. No danger of any cover up there. Meanwhile The Pro Trolls are having a laugh winding them up because they iz afeared. Not sure wot we iz afeared of, but I am certainly having trouble controlling my laughter.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Delusional lunatics, the lot of them. They should stick to their pointless prattle about curtains and shutters, and regurgitating everything that they've got wrong a thousand times before.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:14 pm

They don't still believe that Kate washed the curtains, do they? When is she supposed to have done that?
The Shutters? I would have thought that the less said about that, the better, after their best friend's mate showed how easy it was to lift the shutters from outside. And their best friend forgot about The Trees in 2007, which completely hid the door and the window.
Sheesh, one tends to forget just how much rubbish was made up, although I am never going to understand why anyone would want to do that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:24 pm

It's one of these tedious things about how their curtains don't blow around when doors are open at certain angles, so 5A's curtains couldn't, either, Sabot. Totally pointless, but it keeps them out of mischief.

Following the unmasking of Birch as a fraud, their latest Pied Piper is that other old fraud, 'George Laird', of the non-existent organisation.

I swear they are wired the wrong way, they fall for these fakers every single time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Who is George Laird? Have I missed something while I've been out?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next