JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

+6
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
greenink211
Maggs
Lamplighter
bb1
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 5 Empty Re: OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:03 pm

He's just another wannabe with a blog, Sabot. But naturally, as he claims to know Secret Stuff about Gerry McCann's younger days, they are all lapping it up - you know how gullible they are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 5 Empty Re: OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:41 pm

bb1 wrote:He's just another wannabe with a blog, Sabot. But naturally, as he claims to know Secret Stuff about Gerry McCann's younger days, they are all lapping it up - you know how gullible they are.

Do they have any proof that he is who he says he is? Or will any old Dickhead do? Not that I expect them to check, heaven forbid, they might find out that he is just another liar.
Dr. Gerald McCann is known to be quite brilliant in his field and will no doubt go on to alter the face of Heart Disease, and he will save many lives. Not that any of them will subject themselves to his expertise. But that's fine by me. Gerry won't make the same distinction that I might make when it comes to one of them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:02 pm

See Bennett is now imaging Masonic Trolls are everywhere....

Well, well, well, how fascinating. The moment someone even suggests that John Major might be a Freemason, into the forum jumps a new member, who suddenly joins - after Madeleine has been missing for over five years - to pour scorn on the idea that there has ever been such a thing as undue Masonic influence exerted by senior members of this secretive craft.

alienship alienship alienship alienship

Someone talking sense - always a rarity on a hate site - isn't nearly as odd as the 'LuzLady' troll who just happened to be staying near the Smethurst family in PDL, and was quite happy to stalk and harrass them on behalf of Bennett.

Or are Official Trolls and Socks different?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:12 pm

Every time the senile prat starts on with the Masons, it reinforces my opinion that he was either turned down for membership or never asked in the first place - or maybe he was expelled after his fleecing of the old lady? Those of my Mason friends I have mentioned it to, agree. And if John Major is or is not a Mason, what business is it of a failed git like bentit? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 pm

But they do seem to have a large number of New Posters who suddenly appear to slag off, well, anything Pro McCann. That's alright, is it? Nothing odd about that?
And who cares if someone is a Free Mason? My brother is, and so is one of my sons. And neither of them have managed to keep me out of trouble.

That Havern's Site is the joke of The Internet. And Bennett is the biggest joke of all. One might wonder if he really wants to get bumped off. And I can think of a few who might oblige. But none of them are Free Masons.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 pm

I suspect he was never asked in the first place, LL. I also suspect his late father would naturally have been a mason, as he had a respected position in society, and served both his community and his country.

But, not only has Bennett never made a success of anything, he hasn't even managed to serve the community - he's generally managed to make matters worse and turn anything he touches into merde.

So, Bennett may have thought he would almost automatically have been asked, due to his never-ending efforts to achieve solid, middle-class respectability. But as all he has ever succeeded in doing is looking like a cad and a bounder, to use old-fashioned terms, he was never asked to join Harlow Lodge. Or any other Lodge.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Every time the senile prat starts on with the Masons, it reinforces my opinion that he was either turned down for membership or never asked in the first place - or maybe he was expelled after his fleecing of the old lady? Those of my Mason friends I have mentioned it to, agree. And if John Major is or is not a Mason, what business is it of a failed git like bentit? LL

Got it in one, LL. Although I think he was probably expelled. But then The Free Masons wouldn't talk about that because it would break their code of behaviour, which Bennett very well knows. But it is a fact that they don't condone crooked dealings or dishonourable practices.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:35 pm

That Havern's Site is the joke of The Internet.

Isn't it just, Sabot? Anyone who thinks it has, as of right this minute, no fewer than

1861 registered users

really should stay away from Nigerian princes and people selling London Bridge - 186 genuine members is nearer the mark.

Admin socks, Bennett socks, Official Support Trolls, Official WUMs, employees of Carter Ruck....Bennett's Goncalol Tribute Site is a joke from start to finish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:Every time the senile prat starts on with the Masons, it reinforces my opinion that he was either turned down for membership or never asked in the first place - or maybe he was expelled after his fleecing of the old lady? Those of my Mason friends I have mentioned it to, agree. And if John Major is or is not a Mason, what business is it of a failed git like bentit? LL

Got it in one, LL. Although I think he was probably expelled. But then The Free Masons wouldn't talk about that because it would break their code of behaviour, which Bennett very well knows. But it is a fact that they don't condone crooked dealings or dishonourable practices.
No, they don't condone bad behaviour. And people like solicitors, bankers, lawyers etc are usually sought after as they will have good contacts for future fund-raising and charity work. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 pm

bb1 wrote:I suspect he was never asked in the first place, LL. I also suspect his late father would naturally have been a mason, as he had a respected position in society, and served both his community and his country.

But, not only has Bennett never made a success of anything, he hasn't even managed to serve the community - he's generally managed to make matters worse and turn anything he touches into merde.

So, Bennett may have thought he would almost automatically have been asked, due to his never-ending efforts to achieve solid, middle-class respectability. But as all he has ever succeeded in doing is looking like a cad and a bounder, to use old-fashioned terms, he was never asked to join Harlow Lodge. Or any other Lodge.

It isn't that difficult, Bonny. My Father was invited, and there was no one more working class than he was. But he was and honourable man. He declined for reasons that he never saw fit to discuss with me. But he was a Celt of his own Tribe.

There always lurks the suggestion that Free Masons help each other in business, and I don't know if this is true. But for certain sure they would not recommend a useless idiot who was no good at his job. That would just defeat the entire object.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:49 pm

bb1 wrote:That Havern's Site is the joke of The Internet.

Isn't it just, Sabot? Anyone who thinks it has, as of right this minute, no fewer than

1861 registered users

really should stay away from Nigerian princes and people selling London Bridge - 186 genuine members is nearer the mark.

Admin socks, Bennett socks, Official Support Trolls, Official WUMs, employees of Carter Ruck....Bennett's Goncalol Tribute Site is a joke from start to finish.

As many as that, Bonny? They don't all post very often, do they. And most of the views are from people like me who want to see what insanity they will come up with next. And then we go back for another look to make sure that they actually are insane.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:11 pm

I hope the assorted moles are taking note of the fact that the hounders are now starting on Sarah Payne's family.

I am sure the CEOPS mole/s will be; it's scarcely a secret that sex offenders have been known to smear their victims.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 am

Getting worried about something, are they? Just asking, because threads seem to be vanishing overnight. Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:53 am

What a dilema. To leave Posts up, or to delete them? If they leave them they run the risk of being sued or prosecuted, and if they delete them they offend their hard core supporters.
No balls, obviously. But if they are so sure that they are right why do none of them stand by what they say?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:10 am

Would that be for the same reason Bennett always folds? They/he know they are posting a load of obscene lies and filthy inventions about innocent people, but enjoy it so much, they can't stop?

They just whine and claim it's their Yuman Rite to fabricate disgusting stories?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Do you suppose Bennett's revelation that he takes winter holidays in the Canaries will affect the COLD fundraising for his legal bills?

Oh, silly me, of course it won't! The Hounders and forkers will consider it an honour to hand over their hard-earned cash to him because of his harrassment of the McCanns and others!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:20 pm

I bet they'd have something to say if Kate and Gerry went to the Canaries. Oh My Yes.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:38 pm

I take it, Sabot, that you have no desire to hand over your hard-earned cash to people who boast about having tens of thousands in the bank, and take winter holidays in the Canaries?

No, me neither.

Just as I don't feel the need to hand over money to wastrels who don't pay their debts, but p*ss their ill-gotten gains up against the wall on parties, fireworks and bling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:03 pm

I have to wonder what goes through their heads, Bonny. Bennett cavorting half way round Europe and The World on a regular basis, Amaral up to his neck in debt while behaving like a Mafia Boss, long before The McCanns were ever heard of, and still they throw money at them. They never mention the lifestyles of either Amaral or Bennett, but they must know what these two have been getting up to. How do they excuse this behaviour? How do they excuse Amaral deliberately defrauding his Brother?
The McCanns have never done anything like this, and there is nothing in their past lives to suggest that they ever would.
I just don't get it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Oh, look what's surfaced:

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos
#McCann v Bennett trial in Nov? Michael Forrester at Legal Services Commission HQ trying to see if I come under Civil or Criminal Legal Aid

Still stalling, is he? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:00 pm

I would say he is, Bonny.

Surely the Barrister would know the answer to Bennett's situation? Why the doubt? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Yes, one would indeed expect a barrister to know, Lily. So, Bennett is up to something - throwing dust in Legal Aid eyes?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:21 pm

So, he's whinging on about CR's costs again - he should have thought about that before he so gaily ran up their bill, sniggering because his cult thought the Find Madeleine fund was paying them.

There is no way I can match fees like that from my resources.

So, how does he propose to pay them, then? He hasn't a leg to stand on, and this is between him and the High Court, which he treated with such contempt.

Oh well, I am sure someone who can afford winter holidays in the Canaries shouldn't have too much trouble, really.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:23 pm

I'm with you. Bonny, in that he should have thought about this before setting out on his despicable course of action.

Maybe he thought he would be let off on everything as he's so special? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:30 pm

I am not going to forget Bennett finding it so amusing to run up Carter Ruck's Bill because he thought The Find Madeleine Fund was paying, but I don't suppose Carter Ruck will either.
What sort of barstard tries to deplete a search fund for a missing child?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next