JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

+6
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
greenink211
Maggs
Lamplighter
bb1
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 7 Empty Re: OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:01 am

And he's still at it:

The McCanns, Ray Wyre, Ian Brady and Sally Smith
Tony Bennett Today at 9:50 am

The McCanns, Ray Wyre, Ian Brady and Sally Smith

Any promise he makes, to anyone, is utterly worthless.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns? - Page 7 Empty Re: OK, so who is the Carter Ruck Mole on haverns?

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 am

Aw, diddums! Bennett (winter hols in the Canaries) is all jealous because Robert Murat and his wife went on a rather splendid cruise, apparently.

If Bennett keeps up with the snide remarks and sly insinuations, he is going to be paying for their NEXT cruise.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:14 am

He seems to be jealous of anyone and everyone who has made some sort of success in their lives. Especially when they have succeeded financially.

Just think what he could have done as a successful solicitor............. biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:17 am

I do find their claims to be socially 'superior' amusing, Lily - Bennett came from a respectable, prosperous background and spiralled downwards.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:18 am

bb1 wrote:I do find their claims to be socially 'superior' amusing, Lily - Bennett came from a respectable, prosperous background and spiralled downwards.

I know, Bonny. What a hoot. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:21 am

It's equally amusing watching Heidi jumping up and down trying to attract attention to her dire propaganda fillums - she's pulled the 'inventing external enemies' trick now rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:35 am

OMG - hilarious.

She should get her gown for the Awards now and ask Winston jewellers if she can loan some of their best sparklers.

Oh, and work on her speech.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:53 pm

See that Portuguese sock is back, and stalking the Smethurst family again.

I am sure that that has been passed on to the appropriate people. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:18 pm

bb1 wrote:See that Portuguese sock is back, and stalking the Smethurst family again.

I am sure that that has been passed on to the appropriate people. Pcorneater
What, who, and where? I really can't face their crap en masse at the moment. It is always the same old bloody awful same old.
It is actually not possible to define these people. I don't know if they are Sick, or Evil, or just plain old Bad. And I don't think I really care. The more they do this the more disenfranchised they become. And they will be the instrument of their own demise in the end.

Must go and grow a couple of Daisies.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:29 am

Bennett seems to be Hell-bent on losing his shirt in court. Ah well, never mind Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:24 am

Hope Bennett has deep pockets - he's heading the right way to have Robert Murat slap a lawsuit on him as well. In the UK courts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:51 am

Unbelievable - now he's started a poll to pitchfork Robert Murat.

I really, really hope that gets sent to Murat's legal people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:03 pm

So he has with one person having voted. Surprise, surprise! biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:24 pm

That Poll and Post is another deliberate attack on The McCanns. But it will be interesting to see how many of them opt for Number 3.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Of course it is, Sabot. I see that 3 have voted the Bennett way?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Even Number 2 carries the implication that Robert Murat helped The McCanns, Lily. That's what Bennett is after implying.
They all know that The McCanns could not have killed Madeleine and then disposed of her body without help from someone local. That was an impossibility. Hence Robert Murat must have helped them.
I wish Robert Murat would sue Bennett, but I don't think he will. Bennett is a raving lunatic so who really cares what he thinks?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:00 pm

I suspect Bennett may be acting out of spite, yet again.

1. Robert Murat and the McCanns are co-signatories of a document opposing changes to the libel laws in the UK.

2. Robert Murat and the McCanns refused to play along with former Not-Bennett's site member Stephen Birch's sick stunt.

3. Robert Murat revealed on Panorama that he too had been on the receiving end of Gonc's intimidation tactics.

No, I doubt if the Murats will greatly care what Bennett has to say about anything, it's like the babblings of a deranged stalker.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Oh, in the name....in the course of their libelling and 'speculation' (inventing trash) about Robert Murat, one of the hounders has announced:

If the case is reopened he will still be aruguido

No, he won't. Neither will the McCanns. How many times have we been through this, and they STILL cannot grasp it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Absolutely right, Bonny. No One will be an Arguido. And the rotten Case is never going to be reopened. The best that will happen is that some new evidence will be found. And then it will go immediately to Court, and the Court will decide whether or not to charge whoever.
The Portuguese Judiciary have shelved The Case and they will never need to reopen it without good proof of who actually committed this Crime. They are never going to go down the road of ifs, buts or maybes, ever again. They made such utter arseholes of themselves that they wouldn't bloody dare.
Scotland Yard will deal with it. This was always going to be so.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:43 pm

They are never going to go down the road of ifs, buts or maybes, ever again

Want to bet? Where else on earth could a Spanish prince shoot the heir to the Spanish throne dead - and absolutely nothing happen?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infante_Alfonso_of_Spain

This whole business of people being re-arguido-ed is a crock, anyway. If and when the case is re-opened, it will be because it has gone in a totally different, and correct, direction - not the cul-de-sac their beloved Gonc took it down.

Delusional, the whole lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:05 pm

bb1 wrote: They are never going to go down the road of ifs, buts or maybes, ever again

Want to bet? Where else on earth could a Spanish prince shoot the heir to the Spanish throne dead - and absolutely nothing happen?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infante_Alfonso_of_Spain

This whole business of people being re-arguido-ed is a crock, anyway. If and when the case is re-opened, it will be because it has gone in a totally different, and correct, direction - not the cul-de-sac their beloved Gonc took it down.

Delusional, the whole lot of them.

What has shooting the heir to the spanish throne got to do with Portugal or The McCanns?

There is only one way for The Portuguese Investigation to go. WHO? That's it. There isn't anything else to investigate.
Neither The McCanns or The Tapas Seven are ever going to be questioned again, so any future investigation will not be anything to do with them.
There might be something in The Files that The PJ missed, but that won't have been difficult since they missed just about every other effing thing.

For the moment I can only place my trust in Scotland Yard. But I amn't holding my breath. Too late, methinks.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Sabot, it happened in Portugal, and was never cleared up - it too, was 'shelved' and everyone pretended it hadn't happened.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Sabot, it happened in Portugal, and was never cleared up - it too, was 'shelved' and everyone pretended it hadn't happened.

Sorry, Bonny. I didn't know. But I did know about the death. But this can only have been an accident or sibling rivalry. Hardly the provenance of The PJ no matter how stupid. Even they could not have covered up this without some sort of assistance.

Shakespeare has got a lot to answer for. And I am sure that he had something to say about Pitch Forking.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:42 pm

It's not the investigation as such, Sabot, it's the cover-up. That's a fairly spectacular example, but it has happened repeatedly, right from Juan Carlos suddenly becoming the heir to the Spanish throne due to shooting his brother, to Casa Pia - and the Cipriano case.

Now, the UK isn't short of scandals and miscarriages of justice, but for a nation of only ten million people, Portugal is in a league of its own.

Which is more or less why I agree that the impetus for a reopening of Madeleine's abduction is going to have to come from the UK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Perhaps they could organize the reopening of The Joana Cipriano Case as well. And then there is always Michael Cook. Didn't he ever get let down by Britain.

Sorry, I can't get off on what happened to the future King of Spain. But the present King of Spain is a Catholic. And I don't think even Catholics allow for the murder of a brother to become King. It will be in his head. These things always are.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next