JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

4 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 Empty Re: N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

Post  bb1 Fri May 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Ah! LL may know...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 Empty Re: N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

Post  lily Fri May 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Okay LL......we await.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri May 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Can't help you, my daughter, husband and kids are visiting with my son in Mongolia. Sorry. LL

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Doesn't your cocoa tin reach there LL?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 02, 2014 5:27 pm

The LLs don't half get around!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 02, 2014 5:54 pm

bb1 wrote:The LLs don't half get around!

They sure do. The ex-pat life does that to you.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri May 02, 2014 5:56 pm

bb1 wrote:The LLs don't half get around!
One lot in Mongolia (ex-Japan), one lot in s Korea, and one son somewhere, last I heard in the USA. We like to wander .... LL  wave wave 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 Empty THE USA IS 'A LIVING HELL' CLAIMS NORTH KOREA

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 05, 2014 8:11 am

North Korea has launched a remarkable attack on the United States three months after its human rights abuses were exposed by the United Nations (UN).

According to the UN, North Korea is committing human rights violations ‘without any parallel in the contemporary world’.

In response, the secretive state has issued its own report claiming that the United States and its allies were running a ‘human rights racket’ and demanding to know how a homosexual could lead an investigation into human rights. (Michael Kirby, an openly gay former Justice of the High Court of Australia, led a three-member UN panel that spent a year investigating abuses in the country.)

Now the Korean Central News Agency has published an article entitled News Analysis on Poor Human Rights Records in US

It claimed that America has racial discrimination, unemployment, surveillance and poverty concluding ‘The US is the world's worst human right abuser and tundra of a human being's rights to existence’.

It alleged: ‘The US is a living hell as elementary rights to existence are ruthlessly violated.

‘The number of impoverished people increased to 46.5 million last year, and one sixth of the citizens and 20-odd percent of the children are in the grip of famine in New York City.

‘All sorts of crimes rampant in the US pose a serious threat to the people's rights to existence and their inviolable rights.

‘The US government has monitored every movement of its citizens and foreigners, with many cameras and tapping devices and even drones involved, under the pretext of "national security".‘

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618931/NASA-releases-satellite-image-huge-fires-burning-North-Korea.html#ixzz30p4Pxr74
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Dear me! Even Obama hasn't built concentration camps or machine-gunned annoying relatives - don't give him ideas...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 06, 2014 11:21 am

This is interesting.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/05/06/chinese-contingency-plan-if-north-korean-regime-collapses-leaked/

Chinese contingency plans of action following the hypothetical collapse of North Korea's Communist regime have reportedly been leaked to the Japanese media, offering an intriguing look at how Pyongyang's staunchest ally would respond to such a cataclysmic event.

The Daily Telegraph reports that the documents were drawn up by planners from China's People's Liberation Army and calls for the creation of refugee camps on the China-North Korea border, while detaining key North Korean leaders in special camps where they can be monitored.

The idea of the camps, according to Kyodo News, which received the documents, would be twofold, preventing rival factions in North Korea or another "military power" from harming the deposed Pyongyang brass while also keeping them from directing military operations or other activities that might not be in Beijing's interest.

China's 879-mile border with North Korea is commonly crossed by defectors from the so-called Hermit Kingdom, and the planners believe that any event resulting in the fall of the country's government would result in a humanitarian crisis as millions of refugees head for the border.

Despite China's support of North Korea, Kim Jong-un's regime has fallen afoul of Beijing several times in recent months, with the Chinese government recently warning that it would "by no means allow war or chaos to occur on our doorstep" in anticipation of a fourth nuclear test by North Korea.

Veteran North Korea watchers say the timing of the leak suggests that China may have doubts about the strength of Kim Jong-un's grip on power in the totalitarian state.

“What we have learned from the collapse of other dictatorships – the Soviet Union, Muammar Gaddafi’s Libya – is that the more totalitarian the regime, the harder and faster they fall,” Jun Okumurao of the Meiji Institute for Global Affairs told the Telegraph.

"This is why we need contingency plans and I am sure that the US and South Korea have extensive plans in place, but the release of Chinese measures is new."

Please God, don't let America 'help', China and South Korea are perfectly competent without any meddling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue May 06, 2014 12:11 pm

don't let America 'help', China and South Korea are perfectly competent without any meddling.
As the USA has very strong ties with S Korea, they did after all help the South keep the Chinese and N Koreans at bay, they are already involved, I would point out. But S Korea is a real democracy, its only enemy is the North, and I have it from a very reliable source, plans are laid and, when the time is right, and if they are needed then they will be implemnented. Also, nobody 'dictates' to the S Koreans, they are a very stubborn, independent people, believe me, which is why N Korea is such an aberration. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Thanks, LL, that sounds about right. Am I right in thinking South Korea and China are on semi-civil terms just now, not least due to their joint loathing of Japan?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue May 06, 2014 12:37 pm

bb1 wrote:Thanks, LL, that sounds about right. Am I right in thinking South Korea and China are on semi-civil terms just now, not least due to their joint loathing of Japan?
China and S Korea and still rather leery of each other, their ideologies being totally oppsite. I once ashed my source whether he would trust the Japanese or the Chinese and he didn't hesitate - he said he would trust the Japanese over the Chinese any day as their perceptions of democracy were paralle whereas China still had dreams of ruling Asia and the east and would love to 'own' the Korean peninsula, north and south. Personally I agree with him, I have never had any problems with the Japanese people, wheras I find myself less than happy with the Chinese. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 06, 2014 12:48 pm

That's interesting, LL, thanks. Straws in the wind would seem to indicate that Fat Spoonbanger's days are numbered, whoever is speaking to who?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 Empty North Korea offers rare apology over collapse of apartment building

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 18, 2014 12:52 pm

North Korea offers rare apology over collapse of apartment building

An unknown number of people died when a building under construction collapsed in Pyongyang
Reuters in Seoul
theguardian.com, Sunday 18 May 2014 05.17 BST

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 22f0e4af-dcfe-41f6-9838-d527615108ce-460x276
A construction division officer apologises to residents, in a picture released by North Korea's official news agency KCNA. A construction division officer apologises to residents, in a picture released by North Korea's official news agency KCNA. Photograph: KNS/AFP/Getty Images

North Korea has apologised to bereaved families after an apartment building collapsed in Pyongyang last week, the official KCNA news agency said, a rare admission of fallibility from the reclusive state. It is unknown how many died in the accident.

Pyongyang's expression of "profound consolation and apology" was the first official news of the disaster, which happened in the Phyongchon district of the North Korean capital on Tuesday.

"The construction of an apartment house was not done properly and officials supervised and controlled it in an irresponsible manner," said the statement from KCNA, which is better known for its strident attacks on South Korea and the United States.

The KCNA statement said the collapse of the apartment building "claimed casualties" but did not give any indication of how many may have been killed or injured. It said a rescue operation ended on Saturday.

An official from South Korea's unification ministry said on Sunday that a 23-storey apartment building had collapsed in Pyongyang on Tuesday, but he would not say from where the information had been obtained.

The official, who asked not to be identified, said "hundreds" were presumed to be dead.

The KCNA statement said North Korean authorities put emergency measures into place to rescue people from the collapsed building and to treat the injured.

It said Choe Pu-il, North Korea's minister of people's security, had "repented", saying he had failed to supervise the project adequately, "thereby causing an unimaginable accident".

The North had launched vitriolic criticism of South Korea's government for its handling of the ferry disaster that killed more than 300 people, many of them schoolchildren, last month.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 18, 2014 1:19 pm

I guess whoever was building it needn't make too many plans for the future?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 18, 2014 1:26 pm

bb1 wrote:I guess whoever was building it needn't make too many plans for the future?
They are dead meat, NK rulers donr give a whoopsy for the people who died, they care about their position in the eyes of the world - especially as it happened so close to the ferry disaster which they blazoned all over their state controlled media to point out the joys of living in a careful, loving state, They pointed fingers at the SKs only to have the story of their disaster getting out. Karma? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 22, 2014 11:10 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 22, 2014 11:25 pm

South Korean officials speaking on condition of anonymity said their vessel deliberately missed the North's warship as it only fired the shells to determine its rival's level of aggression.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2636425/Gunfire-exchanged-North-South-Korean-ships-Kim-Jong-Uns-navy-accused-entering-neighbours-waters.html#ixzz32UBDgaOo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's a good line....Hopefully, they'll stick to firing at each other and missing. As long as Kerry doesn't decide to 'help', hostilities should stay at a manageable, non-lethal level.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Noooooooooo........ Kerry stay out.  Hide 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 22, 2014 11:40 pm

He's busy shoving his oar into Thailand...

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/22/world/asia/thailand-martial-law/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry expressed disappointment and concern about the detention of political leaders, the shutting down of media outlets and the suspension of the Thai constitution.
"There is no justification for this military coup," Kerry said in a statement. "... I urge the restoration of civilian government immediately, a return to democracy and respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms.

I'm not sure it actually IS a coup if the monarch is giving the orders, and anyway, this seems to happen every few years in Thailand. I doubt if anything dreadful is going to happen. And I haven't noticed Kerry paying too much attention to 'human rights'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 22, 2014 11:42 pm

I like this comment:

Kerry you know noting the government IS corrupt they the people are actully happy. a new government going in. Tourism is being pushed. everthing is the same meetings, conventions. the only thing stopped are government meetings by corrut leaders. this twirp Kerry knows squat
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Yep. I like that too.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 4:49 pm

This should win some kind of prize for stupidity:

http://news.sky.com/story/1272147/kim-jong-un-makeover-is-there-a-sinister-side

Kim Jong-Un 'Makeover': Is There A Sinister Side?

Of course there's a sinister side - that tends to happen with crazed, homicidal dictators.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 30, 2014 4:52 pm

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 5 Rtr3rdnx-1-762x428

Doubtless someone is going to be shot for forgetting to airbrush Fattie's cigarette out of the picture.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next