JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

4 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 3 Empty Re: N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:29 am

They have extermination camps and also experiment on families with gas to see how long they last before they choke to death. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 3 Empty Re: N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:36 am

IMO, the simplest solution would be for a non-Western nation to intervene and assassinate Fatso and his inner circle - the West CANNOT get involved, that will make matters worse as it will present the regime with an external enemy.

Just as nominally-Communist Vietnam had to step in in Cambodia. I can't see it suiting China to have a pariah state on its doorstep much longer?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:56 pm

North Korea's atrocities: What is the world going to do? Not much.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-north-korea-united-nations-report-atrocities-20140217,0,5425154.story#ixzz2tcgRDRhX

As you said, it would need a non Western nation to deal with the problem.

Is that silly Rodman thing wanting a UN position or something to further his career?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 3 Empty Detained South Korean missionary in North Korea apology

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 am

Is that for internal consumption, LL, to keep the paranoia going?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:59 am

bb1 wrote:Is that for internal consumption, LL, to keep the paranoia going?
It's a well known ploy by NK as they forbid any religiouis activity, and always blame it on SK/US with the accused person admitting on TV their crimes. And later the accused, when and if freed, always says they were coerced or tortured to admit their crimes. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Thirty-three North Koreans face execution after being charged with attempting to overthrow the repressive regime of Kim Jong-un.

The Koreans have landed themselves in hot water after it emerged they had worked with South Korean Baptist missionary Kim Jung-wook and received money to set up 500 underground churches. It is understood they will be put to death in a cell at the State Security Department.

Experts believe the North Koreans are being punished more harshly than usual as North Korean leader Kim Jong-un combats a wave of dissatisfaction at the regime's isolationist "juche" doctrine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2573621/Kim-Jong-Un-orders-33-people-executed-contact-Christian-missionary-say-South-Korean-press.html#

Someone shoot him, please!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:46 pm

He's been firing rockets over the East Sea again - tanty over the US/S Korea military exercises. Par for the course. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:48 pm

Yes, I saw that, LL. I keep hoping his generals are going to shoot the little sh*t, as sooner or later he's going to get around to them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:06 pm

I read somewhere that his second in command has disappeared. But at least his wife is safe for a minute or ten. Unless he decides that she has been norty with someone else.

I don't know what is to be done, but someone has got to take him out. But will it destabilise the country and make it worse than it is already?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Sabot wrote:I read somewhere that his second in command has disappeared.  But at least his wife is safe for a minute or ten.  Unless he decides that she has been norty with someone else.

I don't know what is to be done, but someone has got to take him out.  But will it destabilise the country and make it worse than it is already?
The elephant in the room is China - so long as they go on supporting NK there will be no change. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:18 pm

Well, the West can't do anything, meddling would only make it worse. And any complicated CIA plot is guaranteed to fail and cost thousands of innocent lives, as well as restarting the Korean War.

IMO, it has to come from within. I doubt if anyone's going to care too much if a few generals are bumped off in the course of overthrowing Fattie, and hopefully China would then come in and help when the bullets have stopped flying.

China may be officially communist, but it's awfully fond of making money and is benign and liberal in comparison to the current regime.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:19 pm

Oops, missed a bit...

At what point will China decide enough's enough, LL?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:19 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:I read somewhere that his second in command has disappeared.  But at least his wife is safe for a minute or ten.  Unless he decides that she has been norty with someone else.

I don't know what is to be done, but someone has got to take him out.  But will it destabilise the country and make it worse than it is already?
The elephant in the room is China - so long as they go on supporting NK there will be no change.  LL

Why are they doing it?

I know it's a bit late, but it really is time I got an education instead of talking a load of opinionated bollocks.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Basic facts, China supported the North in the Korean War while the USA supported the South.  The status quo is still the same which is why the two Koreas will probably never be united, a very big shame, as if they were one country I think they would be a real powerhouse over there.   LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:03 pm

That's the real tragedy, isn't it? The contrast between the north and south could scarcely be greater. The energy and drive in the south makes it seem as if its on another planet to the dreary, deadly north.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:06 pm

bb1 wrote:That's the real tragedy, isn't it? The contrast between the north and south could scarcely be greater. The energy and drive in the south makes it seem as if its on another planet to the dreary, deadly north.
The lady who housekeeps in S Korea for my daughter and s-i-l escaped from the North after her whole family was executed for being anti the Kims.    LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:52 pm

Asked about the incident at a regular briefing, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang said: "We urge all relevant parties to exercise restraint, keep calm and be discreet in words and deeds so as to avoid progressive escalation of tension."

Does anyone here speak Chinese Government? Does that mean they aren't best pleased and whoever launched it is now in a labour camp?

Because I suspect shooting down a Chinese airliner might well bring regime change...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Would imagine it's something close to that, Bonny.

If they did bring a Chinese plane down, Fatty might want to start running, hiding and praying.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:34 pm

I think the only headline I want to see is BLOODTHIRSTY TYRANT SHOT BY OWN GUARDS, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:51 pm

You could never dare to call him a dictator, could you? What a sick thing he is.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 3 Empty FATTY SPOONBANGER NOW USING DRONES TO SPY ON S KOREA AND ALSO FIRING ROCKETS INTO DISPUTED AREA

Post  Lamplighter Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next