JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 Empty Re: N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:43 am

Aw, Gawd, Fatty's off again, flapping his thick ugly lips. LL
http://news.yahoo.com/korea-us-hold-navy-drill-despite-north-threats-021134962.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 Empty Re: N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:48 am

It's like the first cuckoo of Spring, isn't it - North Korea issuing its annual threats to everyone about this time of year.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:58 am

bb1 wrote:It's like the first cuckoo of Spring, isn't it - North Korea issuing its annual threats to everyone about this time of year.
Always when the US and S Korea hold navy drills. You could set your watch by it!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:12 pm

His foot stamping always makes me laugh. Silly Pillock.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:14 pm

Did I just see an advert for Phu Cock. Or was I imagining things?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:30 pm

Sabot wrote:Did I just see an advert for Phu Cock.  Or was I imagining things?
I think that is a place in Vietnam - Phu Coq, sometimes anglicized as Phu Cock. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:35 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
I think that is a place in Vietnam - Phu Coq, sometimes anglicized as Phu Cock.  LL

Like Phuckit, you mean.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:47 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
I think that is a place in Vietnam - Phu Coq, sometimes anglicized as Phu Cock.  LL

Like Phuckit, you mean.
That's Phuket actually! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:44 pm

It's a beautiful place too. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 Empty Canadian pastor 'missing in North Korea'

Post  Lamplighter Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:42 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:17 am

Oh dear. But seriously, why do they go there? I am at a loss to understand this desire for almost-guaranteed martyrdom.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:19 am

bb1 wrote:Oh dear. But seriously, why do they go there? I am at a loss to understand this desire for almost-guaranteed martyrdom.
It's the 'missionary syndrome' - why did missionaries go to preach to the natives and end up as 'long pig'?   LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:27 am

I don't understand it, LL, they don't even achieve anything - except giving Fattie's Secret Police a cast-iron excuse to parade around yet another 'Western spy'.

Now, the silly man probably isn't a spy, but a sufficient number of religious-type westerners HAVE been caught spying in assorted trouble spots round the world for this to actually play right into Fattie's hands.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:34 am

I have no sympathy, in fact I have total dislike of people who think their religion is so superior they have the right to 'convert' others to their beliefs. And I have noticed that they usually behave stupidily anyway - it isn't as if Fatty's police haven't arrested others before this latest incident. And there is also the ongoing ruckus over the current 'war games' being waged by US and S Korea - I wonder if Fatty realises that Canada is not a province of the US. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:38 am

Won't make any difference nowadays, LL, as Canada has taken to going along with every daft idea the US State Department can dream up. Don't assume Fattie's lot don't know exactly what's going on in the world; when there was that hoo-ha over the stupid film and leaked emails, it spilled onto the internet and North Korea managed to out-troll the US, and do better jokes.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 Empty US ambassador attacked in South Korea

Post  Lamplighter Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:38 am

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/southasia/2015/03/ambassador-attacked-south-korea-150304232100655.html

US ambassador attacked in South Korea
Diplomat slashed on face and wrist at arts centre in central Seoul by assailant shouting anti-war slogans.

05 Mar 2015 03:39 GMT | Asia Pacific, South Korea

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 3f2df94d250945e28f693f2f84ec1489_18
Lippert was attending a breakfast meeting at the Sejong Art Centre when he was stabbed

The US ambassador to South Korea has been attacked by a knife-wielding man shouting anti-war slogans during a public event at an arts centre in Seoul.

The ambassador, Mark Lippert, was assaulted during a breakfast conference on Thursday as he was preparing to give a lecture about prospects for peace on the divided Korean Peninsula.

The US embassy said Lippert was in stable condition after surgery at a Seoul hospital.

The suspect, identified by police as Kim Ki-jong, 55, was immediately apprehended at the scene. Police said he slashed Lippert on the face and wrist with a knife. Kim had a previous conviction for hurling a stone at the then Japanese ambassador to Seoul in 2010, police said.

"We have detained him and are investigating the cause of the attack and other circumstances," said district police chief Yoon Myung-soon.

Sources told Al Jazeera that Kim is the head of a relatively small civic organisation that has been calling for peace and reconciliation with North Korea.

According to witnesses, he repeatedly shouted "No drills for war." He was apparently referring to the ongoing large-scale South Korea-US military exercise, which occurs every year around this time.

Anti-US protesters in Seoul have recently demonstrated against the drills that North Korea says are preparation for an invasion. Seoul and Washington say the exercises, which will run until the end of April, are defensive and routine.

On Monday, the first day of this year's drills, North Korea test-fired short range missiles in reaction to the exercises.

'Attack on alliance'

Korean President Park Geun-hye condemned the attack, saying it was an attempt to strike at the military alliance between Seoul and Washington.

"The incident is intolerable because it is not only a physical attack on Ambassador Lippert, but also on the South Korea-US alliance," she said in a statement.

Lippert, 42, became ambassador in October 2014 and has been a regular presence on social media and in speeches and presentations during his time in Seoul.

He is a former Pentagon official who served as a foreign policy adviser to Barack Obama when he was a senator from Illinois.

A US official said Obama called Lippert after the attack.

"The president called US ambassador to the Republic of Korea, Mark Lippert, to tell him that he and his wife Robyn are in his thoughts and prayers, and to wish him the very best for a speedy recovery," National Security Council spokesperson Bernadette Meehan said in a statement.

US Secretary of State John Kerry also expressed his sympathies.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:32 am

Just reading that elsewhere, LL - the world's gone mad, Knifing people for peace, doesn't really work, does it? The poor man looks a bit of a mess.

About the only good thing I can think of is that the knife-wielder appears to be a known nutcase; this isn't some fresh horror erupting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:43 am

He was on S Korea's radar as he had been to N Korea 6 times in the past year. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:46 am

Why did they let him go? Were they hoping N Korea would keep him? Oh, and why wasn't he detained in N Korea? Everyone else is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:50 am

bb1 wrote:Why did they let him go? Were they hoping N Korea would keep him? Oh, and why wasn't he detained in N Korea? Everyone else is.
I have no idea! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 8 Empty North Korea 'executes defence chief' on treason charges

Post  Lamplighter Wed May 13, 2015 7:54 am

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/north-korea-executes-defence-minister-pyongyang-hyon-yong-chol-150513045227664.html

Minister Hyon Yong-chol killed by anti-aircraft gunfire at a shooting range in Pyongyang, South Korean spy agency says.
It was a public execution and over 100 watched this man being blown to pieces, all because he dared to disagree with Fatty and fall asleep while the Dear Leader was ranting on about summat or other. It also seems this is the new way of executing one's enemies. The execution comes after South Korea's spy agency said late last month that Kim had ordered the execution of 15 senior officials this year as punishment for challenging his authority. The South Korean spy agency told politicians that Ma Won-chun, known as North Korea's chief architect of new infrastructure under Kim, was also purged, local media reported. He's following in Stalin's path - the total wipe-out of anyone who disagrees. LL

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 13, 2015 10:03 am

This is actually good for North Korea's neighbours, LL - remember, Stalin very nearly lost the Great Patriotic War because he'd bumped off all the competent generals.

Zhukov only survived the purges because he was thousands of miles from Stalin, in Outer Mongolia...

I wouldn't shed too many tears for the purged - rather like medieval lords, they have doubtless left a long trail of blood behind them as they clawed their way up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed May 13, 2015 10:13 am

I wouldn't shed too many tears for the purged - rather like medieval lords, they have doubtless left a long trail of blood behind them as they clawed their way up.
I don't cry for the elite, bonny, I weep for the people of N Korea, for what they have suffered, are suffering and will suffer. But I am revolted at how this was done, I just hope that someone, some day, turns the anti-tanks guns against Fatty. But how long will the people have to wait? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 13, 2015 10:17 am

IMO, isolating North Korea is the worst thing the rest of the world can do, LL - dictators love external enemies, and their subjects are the ones that suffer, not the elite. I just keep hoping that some general in the pay of China is going to put a bullet in his fat head at some point.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed May 13, 2015 10:39 am

My s-in-l says the big problem is the cult that has grown up round the Kim family - they are considered gods by their fawning sycophants, and for the ordinary people it is best to bow down and adore them or end up dead or in a labor camp. Also, to rid themselvs of the Kims, the Korean people must not just cut off the hydra's head, they must destroy the whole creature. It pays the Chinese to let Fatty continue as they want to see the two Koreas united and firmly under their influence. My s-i-l sees no solving of this in his lifetime, he is in his late 40s. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next