JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 Empty Re: N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:02 pm

North Korean tyrant Kim Jong-Un was 'very drunk' when he ordered deaths of two aides close to uncle 'who was executed after row about business contracts'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2528484/Kim-Jong-Uns-troops-round-family-executed-uncle.html

Sounds about right. Mad tyrants are all the same.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 Empty Re: N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:30 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533088/How-Kim-Jong-Un-killed-scum-uncle-Dictator-stripped-naked-thrown-cage-eaten-alive-pack-dogs.html

How Kim Jong-Un killed his 'scum' uncle: Dictator had him stripped naked, thrown into a cage and eaten alive by pack of dogs
A pack of 120 starving dogs were set on Jang Song Thaek and five aides
Kim Jong-Un and 300 officials watched horrific execution
Punishment, called 'quan jue', or execution by dogs, lasted an hour
Uncle was accused of treachery and corruption by the brutal regime
Kim has carried out a 'massive purge' of threats to consolidate his grip
By TOM GARDNER

OMG!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:01 pm

My daughter told me that he was executed by machine gun.   However, if this is true - it seems it originated in a newspaper controlled by Beijing - it will  make the already worsening relations between NK and China escalate.  Won't be the first time things like this have happened in a dictator-controlled state, remember Idi Amin eating (it was claimed) his political opponents?  LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Yes, death by dog does seem a bit OTT, even for a crazed tyrant, LL. This is interesting, though:

The fact details of the barbaric punishment emerged in a newspaper, viewed as Beijing Government's official mouthpiece, in Hong Kong, has been seen as another signal of China's authorities losing patience with its wayward neighbour, according to The Straits Times.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533088/How-Kim-Jong-Un-killed-scum-uncle-Dictator-stripped-naked-thrown-cage-eaten-alive-pack-dogs.html#ixzz2pL9S2owr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Might be an opening gambit to make the idea of some General in the pay of China shooting the madman seem like a reasonable thing to do?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:23 pm

Who knows? The Chinese are as unpredictable as the NKs. Did you see spoonbanger executed his mistreass last August along with a lot of singers and musicians? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:27 pm

Think we got that on another Fattie thread? I'm not sure the Chinese are unpredictable, LL. They haven't survived for two thousand-ish years, with the odd wobble, by not being careful. IMO, painting Fattie as even crazier than anyone knew is a good move if they want rid of him, and a more stable N Korea more like themselves - Communism with Big Macs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:38 pm

Oh my God. I feel ill. It's Nero all over again. And we do know that he is mad. So the death by dogs is more than possible. Sadly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:46 pm

IMO, it's interesting that this story has been approved by the Chinese government, Sabot. Suggests to me that:

1. They've concocted it for reasons of their own, to do with getting rid of Mad Fattie.

2. Or it's true.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:49 pm

bb1 wrote:IMO, it's interesting that this story has been approved by the Chinese government, Sabot. Suggests to me that:

1. They've concocted it for reasons of their own, to do with getting rid of Mad Fattie.

2. Or it's true.
 It doesn't seem to have suraced anywhere else in that part of the world.  Arirang, S Korea TV and News didn't mention it when I checked about an hour ago.   Will have another scout around and see if is mentioned in any of the other Asian news outlets.   LL

ETA This is the only mention I can find of it. LL
http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/asia-report/china/story/jangs-execution-bodes-ill-china-20131224

Last edited by Lamplighter on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Interesting, LL, thanks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Kim Jong-un's aunt is alive in a vegetative state after an operation on a brain tumour, say reports in South Korea
Kim Kyong-hui, 67, is aunt of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, 30
Her husband Jang Song-Thaek was executed by Kim Jong-un last month
Earlier reports claimed she was dead and may have killed herself

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2536581/Kim-Jong-uns-aunt-alive-vegetative-state-operation-brain-tumour-say-claims.html#ixzz2pwZXTgXc

What a coincidence. Fancy her falling terminally ill so soon after her husband was executed!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Did Kim Jong-Un execute his uncle because he was in charge of a 'pleasure brigade' of young girls for dictator's father?
Claim made by the North Korean ruling family's former sushi chef
He said Kim's uncle Jang Song Thaek auditioned girls by raising their legs
They would then be provided to late ruler Kim Jong Il, current ruler's father
Jang put to death last month by his nephew in mysterious circumstances
Japanese chef Kenji Fujimoto worked for the Kim family from 1989 to 2001

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2539383/Did-Kim-Jong-Un-execute-uncle-disgusted-role-procurer-pleasure-brigade-young-girls-FATHER.html#ixzz2qPoy24oX

You know, I was really, really hoping that sex WOULDN'T be involved in any of this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:08 am

Family of Kim Jong-Un's executed uncle are 'dragged out of their homes and shot' as North Korean dictator's purge continues
Children, brothers and grandchildren of Jang Song-Thaek said to be dead
South Korean news agency reporting 'purge of entire family'
Executions mean 'no traces of Kim Jong-Un's uncle will be left'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2546506/North-Korean-leader-Kim-Jong-Un-executes-family-uncle-Jang-Song-Thaek.html#ixzz2rb16M86D
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:58 am

Sad but not surprising. It has been the practice, especially in dictator-run countries, that all relatives of a condemned person, especially if that person is related to the dictator, is an official or whose family could seek revenge shall be wiped out. Stalin did it when he purged the Communist party, Hitler did it to the families of those who tried to kil him in 1944, Pol Pot did it in Cambodia, in fact it has been normal practice since before Roman times. But now it is world wide knowledge and I doubt if spoonbanger got his hands on all the relatives. He has made the case for a blood revenge campaign - it would serve two results, the killer who gets him has revenge for the uncle etc and also possible freedom for those poor brainwashed people, preferably before he starts indiscrimitate slaughter of them. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:07 pm

I'm amazed he's survived this long, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:37 pm

bb1 wrote:I'm amazed he's survived this long, LL.
I asked my daughter about his survival and she says it's quite simple - his family has ruled NK for 60 years or more, and many of the people know no other system.  They are segregated from the outside world, they are brainwashed from birth to revere the Kims (and the first Kim has now the status of a God) but most of all that the whole world is against them.  If the bl**dy Chinese were to step back, help the would-be defectors instead of sending them back to certain death, I think more NKs would come to realise what is being done to them.  If you look at the pics of the soldiers, for instance, they have the same blank faces like the SS in Germany had.   But how many dictators still exist, Mugabe, riddled with disease and no longer quite sane, for example, and how many have fallen in our lifetime - Hitler, Stalin, Hussein, Mao of China, Idi Amin (who was reported as eating his enemies!), Duvalier (Haiti), Pol Pot, Gadaffi - and how many survived to the 21st century?  I sincerely hope someone sooner, rather than later, wipes him out.    LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 Empty THE KOREAS AGREE TO SOMETHING - BUT WILL IT ACTUALLY HAPPEN? BEEN THERE BEFORE ....

Post  Lamplighter Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:19 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:33 am

God, that is so sad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:38 am

LL, aren't the Koreans in the north worried in case Fattie decides they are 'traitors' for having relatives in the south?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:51 am

bb1 wrote:LL, aren't the Koreans in the north worried in case Fattie decides they are 'traitors' for having relatives in the south?
Not as far as I know. Rather the ones with southern relatives are pawns in a game that has gone on for years. Each time they have set this up since 2010, the NKs have cancelled it citing the military manoevers the SKs annually hold with the USA. Unhappily, many of the NKs with SK relatives are now dead and vice versa. It's all onesided, the NKs use any means to try and win the upper hand. I am quite sure that this is just a ploy to try and get concessions and the lifting of some sanctions by Fatty Spoon Banger. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 Empty North Korea issues warning over South reunions

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:00 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26062306

Well that didn't last long, did it? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Nope, it was sadly predictable. I do wish someone would shoot the fat barsteward.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 Empty US MISSIONARY SENT FROM HOSPITAL BACK TO LABOR CAMP

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:21 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

N KOREA LATEST - FAT SPOON BANGER EXECUTES HIS UNCLE - Page 2 Empty Extermination crimes in N Korea report due out Monday

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:28 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:58 am

I watched an interview with a woman who had managed to escape yesterday, LL, it was horrifying. I wish Useful Idiots like that Rodman clown would stop traipsing off to North Korea and giving him a false air of legitimacy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next