JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT - Page 6 Empty Re: GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Anonymous said... 14
Is there no chance that Dr Amaral could take his case to the European Court of Human Rights?

18/06/2014 19:32
Joana Morais said... 15
I believe he could under Article 6 of the ECHR, "within reasonable time" ie for the excessive delay and the effects hampering his personal and his family lives

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Goncoward complaining about 'excessive delay' is like a man murdering his parents then looking for sympathy because he's an orphan.

Goncoward shouldn't have spent the last FIVE years trying to delay court proceedings.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT - Page 6 Empty Re: GONZO SACKS LAWYER IN NEW STUNT, DOES RUNNER FROM COURT

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:32 pm

The European Court of Human Rights already knows all about Goncalo Amaral. I wouldn't risk his chances on that one if I was him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Oooops. You mean his past rotten events catching up with him like KARMA?  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:43 pm

hey amaral, you are truly insane, you stink.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:51 pm

I think it's better when the entire world can see what an ar@e he is, Pedro, and what the McCanns have had to put up with from him.

Sacking his lawyer? Gibbering sh*te about coffins? Everyone can see he isn't right in the head.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:18 pm

I wonder when it's going to dawn on the speculating and assuming hounders that Gonzo has made a complete tw@t of himself over the WoC business?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:26 pm

bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:28 pm

I wonder when it's going to dawn on the speculating and assuming hounders that Gonzo has made a complete tw@t of himself over the WoC business?  

You don't say, Bonny?  Tut tut to the legal people dealing with that for him.  10,000 GBP (allegedly) is an awful lot of money for that venture, surely?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:54 pm

I would say so, Lily. I'm surprised a sympathetic legal eagle like Bennett didn't offer to do it for free, what with him being a self-appointed 'expert' on all things relating to courts.

Gonzo's made such a mess, Bennett just has to be involved somewhere at the UK end.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:09 pm

I believe he is involved there. I do hope he didn't charge him that kind of money?  Shocked Shocked 

There again, why should we care? Best of luck to the person(s) billing him, he won't pay.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:48 am

I don't know why, but Gonzo spouting arrant rubbish about UK law always makes me think of Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:07 am

Fail, fail, fail. All the way through. You must admit that Bennett doesn't give up when it comes to cocking up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:12 am

Of course benntet's helping him! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:44 am

Lamplighter wrote:Of course benntet's helping him!    LL

It does rather look that way. Can you imagine the conversation? Yuk

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:52 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:

It does rather look that way.  Can you imagine the conversation?  Yuk
I haven't noticed anyone on the anti side who has any legal knowledge, going by some of the totally inane posts I have read over the years. Too many pretendies, with brains the size of a squashed pea. With most legal stuff, you cannot just read it and understand it, you need the knowledge of HOW to interpret the information and HOW to applyit to the situation in hand - in other words you need a law degree and that you don't get at night school. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:

It does rather look that way.  Can you imagine the conversation?  Yuk
 I haven't noticed anyone on the anti side who has any legal knowledge, going by some of the totally inane posts I have read over the years.  Too many pretendies, with brains the size of a squashed pea.   With most legal stuff, you cannot just read it and understand it, you need the knowledge of HOW to interpret the information and HOW to applyit  to the situation in hand - in other words you need a law degree and that you don't get at night school.  LL

It was quite intriguing seeing Bennet in court. And even though Tugendhut, and indeed Carter Ruck, were very very patient, he clearly had enormous difficulty in grasping the basic concepts.

He had really convinced himself that, (among other things which i do not at present recall )

(a) he had been forced to sign the undertaking under duress, as otherwise he woud have faced an unwinnable libel case and faced financial ruin. Therefore he could safely ignore the provisions, as they were unfair and restricted his right to free speech.

(b) that the McCanns were guilty of something, and that his writing were merely presenting the evidence of such wrongdoing..
(c) that the fund is a fraud, and he could present evidence to the court as such, in the form of an expert witness

It was interesting to see how Tugendhut, and the CR team, had to bring him back to the point again and again and again. He was really utterly convinced.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:22 pm

I think we should thank Morais for so kindly translating all Gonzo's crazed inventions - so good of her to 'help' him in this manner.

Surely even his most devoted fangirlz can see that his bollox about coffins is a symptom of some kind of mental illness, a cry for help?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:23 pm

Weren't you lucky to get a personal insight, JP. But that's Bennett. Force a situation and then change the goal posts. Judge Tugendhat saw right through him.
Beautiful to behold.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:35 pm

You know, it's a sign of how far detached Gonzo is from reality, and how desperate he is, that he's going around gibbering about the SY/PJ investigation being some kind of 'show' for the trial.

But how can that be? Ever since his previous lawyer's secretary got swine flu  Rolling Eyes  there has been one delay after another.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for the two to be tied together, because of Gonzo's shenanigans.

On the other hand, if Gonzo was being fed duff info by someone in the UK about WoCs,  non-existent seven year rules, etc., then Gonzo may have wrongly thought it was in HIS interests to stall as long as possible.

Sadly for Gonzo, all his stalling has achieved is for the Yard/PJ to make it perfectly clear that there is not a word of truth in his imaginings, lies and smears.

All of which would explain his ongoing meltdown and pathetic gibbers about coffins.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 pm

Well, it is only just Seven Years, Bonny. All that legal paperwork takes time. And he won't want to believe that he has been bullshitted by Bennett.

Whoops. Hush my mouth. I've just said Bull Shit again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:59 pm

Oh noes! You will make the seas boil and the heavens fall, Sabot!  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:58 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh noes! You will make the seas boil and the heavens fall, Sabot!  rofl rofl rofl 

I'll say. It's not as though bulls actually do shit anyway.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Morais was hanging around outside the court, taking photos...

Re: Ann Guedes Libel Trial Statements
Post  kitti Today at 2:47 pm

Did Joanna tell you Gerry McCann walked up to her and spat...'you can't take pictures off us' then walked off.

GOOD FOR GERRY!!

The thought of that fat Gonzo fanatic being anywhere near the McCanns is terrifying - who the Hell does she think she is?

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:18 pm

The McCanns are well aware of people stalking them and photographing their homes etc....... in the past.

Who wouldn't be upset?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:22 pm

It's their sense of entitlement again, Lily. Again, who the Hell does Morais think she is? She's just another lying hateblogger, no-one of any importance.

And I've little doubt that the McCanns recognised her, especially after her grovelling apology to Isabel Duarte. They may have thought she was going to attack them, she's allowed enough threats to be posted, as well as associating with some of the nastiest lunatics in this part of the internet.

Gonzo and his fans really are scum.

ETA, it was bad enough that she had a fling with Levy in the first place, but to get dumped by him - how much of a loser is that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next