JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Latest news on investigation - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Latest news on investigation - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Latest news on investigation - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Latest news on investigation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Latest news on investigation - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Latest news on investigation - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Latest news on investigation - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Latest news on investigation - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Latest news on investigation - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest news on investigation

+5
Jean-Pierre.t50
lily
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Latest news on investigation - Page 4 Empty Re: Latest news on investigation

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:21 am

It seems to be two different stretches of water from what I can make out, Bonny.

But yes, very odd. By the way, he was already separated from his wife in May 2007. So that two and a half hours between 7pm and 9.30pm when he was "At Home", appears to have been alone. No Alibi.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:26 am

Do you remember one of the Yard people, way way back, saying something about loyalties changing and relationships ending, Sabot? We hadn't a clue what he was talking about and the haters predictably jumped to the erroneous conclusion he was talking about the McCanns.

And I think people are getting their dam searches muddled up. There seems to be no proper record I can find of an official police search at this dam, though I am happy to be corrected. So I am questioning if it ever actually happened.

Marcos Correia's search was at a different dam, if memory serves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:37 am

There is mention of phone pings from The McCanns and friends, and searches by The PJ.

BUT IT DOES NOT SAY THAT ANY OF THESE PINGS WERE ANYWHERE NEAR THIS STRETCH OF WATER. Just saying. Just in case.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:04 am

There is mention of phone pings from The McCanns and friends, and searches by The PJ.

BUT - the 'source' of all this originally appears to be, as usual, a Portuguese tabloid. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

All the haters can come up with is sh*te like this:

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 18 mins18 minutes ago South East, England
@DavidCollinsMir Nothing to say on the 2007 reports about the police searching the dam? THE SUN -
JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 20 mins20 minutes ago South East, England

@DavidCollinsMir Nothing to say on the 2007 reports about the police searching the dam? DAILY MIRROR - http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic7638.html #McCann

From the silence overnight, I take it that none of the haters have anything to say about the not-so-small detail that the only place these 'searches' appear to have happened is in the fevered imagination of Sources in the PJ 7 years ago - which generally means Team Gonzo sh*t-stirring to smear the McCann family.

I am happy to be proven wrong; can someone produce a link to any of this happening IN THE POLICE FILES?

I am more interested to know why so many strange things have started happening since the spotlight fell on that gardener person; something odd is going on with him, IMO

The demented, obsessive JCL's dusty press cuttings from tabloids don't count........
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:12 am

Worth looking at the video on the Mirror site:

I will be frank, I don't like that gardener person, and I don't believe a word he's saying. Why he's saying it, is another matter....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:30 am

I would like to know where he found the letter. It must have been lying around in plain sight. Wet from the rain. Handed around to other workers. Fingerprints? DNA?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:55 am

Or, he's made the whole thing up for some reason so far unknown to us?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:01 pm

Tabloid story about lakes being searched:

MADDYCOPS SEARCH LAKE

Daily Mirror
STEWART MACLEAN in Odiaxere
15 October 2007

Note the date - mid-October, looking forward.

What actually happened:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm

The outer zone 3 was extended to 15km at Barragem de Odiaxere a dammed lake. This zone is in a mountainous region subject to flash forest fires.
Therefore Fire officers who routinely patrol and have local knowledge of the area were tasked to drive the tracks, visit empty properties to look for the missing girl. Additionally the fire brigade used a boat to visually inspect the surface water of the lake

Note the date:

23/07/2007

23rd July, looking back.

Anyone found anything concrete about these tabloid stories claiming there was to be another search in late October?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:54 pm

bb1, I checked the PT newspapers, but nothing about it.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Thank you for that, Pedro. smile

I have NO idea what is behind this latest nonsense, but I really don't like that gardener person, or his bizarre story.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Thank you for that, Pedro. smile

I have NO idea what is behind this latest nonsense, but I really don't like that gardener person, or his bizarre story.

Too much information. Peut etre
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:57 am

Anyone found a link yet, to the dam searches that Portuguese rag was on about having actualy happened? Because right now, it is looking like the whole story was invented and planted by Team Amoral to further hurt and smear the McCann family.

Maybe someone will manage to find a link today?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:05 pm

Thank you, Pedro:

British expat Robert Murat, the first person to be declared a suspect or arguido in the Madeleine McCann investigation back in 2007, is among the 11 people British police want to talk to in a fresh round of questioning.

Questioning of seven suspects and the interviewing of four witnesses had been slated to start next Monday, but was postponed on Tuesday evening this week due to what Portuguese authorities termed “legal issues.”
A source close to the investigation told The Portugal News on Wednesday that Robert Murat has been listed as one of the four witnesses by Scotland Yard. Seven potential suspects have also been identified.
The postponement is not expected to be too lengthy, with sources saying that once clarity had been received from Portimão Public Prosecutor Inês Sequeira regarding the legalities flagged by Portuguese police, interviews would be re-scheduled “within ten to 15 days”.
Speaking to The Portugal News on Wednesday, Robert Murat said neither he nor his lawyer had received a formal request to appear before detectives in the Algarve, but said he “would do so freely”.
“My conscience is clear and I have no problem speaking to police again”.
Asked whether he was concerned about these latest reports, he replied: “I have more important things to worry about, like running my business and paying my taxes.”
Robert Murat, who runs an IT business in the Algarve, added that he would be taking some time off as he did not want to be hounded by the world’s media as a result of this latest revelation, even if he has only been identified as a mere witness and not a formal suspect.
Back in 2008, Robert Murat received 757,000 euros in damages from a number of British
newspapers for false allegations they published with regards to disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
He also received an apology from the newspapers over allegations they made regarding his private life since Madeleine went missing from Praia da Luz in May 2007.
Included in the settlement were Michaela Wulczach and Sergey Malinka, who were similarly victims of the false reports.

Robert Murat had launched legal action against 11 newspapers and one broadcaster in what was the highest number of claims ever made against different British media in the same case.
Eight newspapers were specifically targeted, while three others were said to have been “peripheral” to the case.
Robert Murat said at the time he felt “vindicated” and expressed hope he could “get on with his life” after months in the wilderness and being the victim of numerous attacks on his character in both the British and Portuguese press.
The out-of-court settlement, was £50,000 higher than that received by Kate and Gerry McCann from the Express Group of Newspapers.
This ruling was followed last year by a Lisbon Court ordering national daily Correio da Manhã to pay a total of 15,000 euros in damages to Robert Murat for libelous claims it made about his lifestyle.

I do wonder if they want to speak to him as a 'witness' to try to get to the bottom of just why so many people claimed to have seen him outside that night.

Silvia Batista being one of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:48 pm

you welcome bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:22 am

Some nonsense from the Express:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/541742/Madeleine-McCann-detectives-set-to-quiz-key-witnesses-again

It isn't worth the effort of copying.

ETA, I thought the days of reporters copying material from speculation on the internet were long gone? Clearly not, in this case. The Express of all papers should know better.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:36 pm

A few of the reasons the Express piece is bilge:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7254&start=100
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Barbara ‏@19Barbara57 2h2 hours ago
Isn't Mrs Baptista also the one who claimed she'd known the Murat family for 20 odd years,but couldn't identify Robert as their son? #McCann

Quite.

She knows the Murat family, had done for about 30 years. Mainly Mr Murat and his wife, Jenny. Mr Murat was linked to a civil construction business and the development of tourist resorts, in Salema as far as she knows. Mr Murat died some years ago.

The Murats live in a house near to the OC, called Casa Liliana. When asked she says she does not remember whether the Murats have a son.

When asked, she says that on the night of Madeleine’s disappearance, 3rd May, she was called by her boss at about 22.30. As she lives in Lagos, she arrived shortly afterwards at the resort. There were about 60 people close to apartment 5 A, helping to look for the girl.

She remembers, but is not absolutely certain, given the time that has passed, that from the start, there was an individual helping to look for Madeleine, about 1.70 tall, with sort, light brown hair, with thin framed, brown glasses, who was also helping to search.

She does not remember at what time she saw him. She does not remember how he was dressed. She does not remember whom he was with or know if he arrived on foot or by car.

The same individual, she knew later to be the son of the Murat’s, Robert Murat.

A reasonable person would find that more than enough to set alarm bells ringing. It might be a very good idea for the Express to stop getting their 'stories' from inventions and empty speculation on hate sites - have they forgotten what happened last time?

What with the Murat business, Ms Batista being present at the dog circus for no good reason, and a few other things, the haters - and the Express - really should try thinking outside the boxes they have occupied for the last seven years.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:58 pm

xxxxxxhttp://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t388p15-exclusive-new-quiz-for-maddie-witnesses

Blacksmith mentioned the Hills and Sylvia Batista in his 'Progress' blog the other day.

Oh, so that's where this bollox has come from - the well-named Bullsh*t. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:00 pm

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/british-police-question-seven-suspects-4724786

British police to question seven suspects in Portugal over Madeline McCann disappearance
Nov 30, 2014 21:31 By David Collins
OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of the Maddie in 2007.

RITISH detectives will fly to Portugal next week to interview seven suspects
over the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Officers from Operation Grange are set to arrive in Faro in the Algarve next Monday.

They will spend three days interviewing a total of 11 people – seven suspects and four witnesses.

The suspects will be asked 253 questions, including: “Did you kill Madeleine?”

Among those who will be quizzed as a suspect is a man who worked as a gardener for the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz. Parents Kate and Gerry McCann were staying there when Madeleine, then three, went missing in 2007.

Last week, it was revealed that Robert Murat, a former suspect in the case who was previously cleared of any involvement, is to be interviewed as a witness.

The fresh investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance was ordered by David Cameron. It has cost £8million so far.

Officers have been to Portugal more than 20 times in the past 18 months.

Sounds like a rehash of an earlier story with added speculation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Deluded hounder (aren't they all?)

Early December for the final interviews in Portugal. Nice timing: allows Redwood to complete the investigation prior to his retirement and interview the Tapas9 at that time of year when they'll want to be with their families.

Do these fools really not grasp that the FIRST thing the British police would do is interview the British witnesses? In Britain? Just because the haters haven't been told all about it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Please note, yet again, all the leaks and inventions are coming from the Portuguese end of things.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:57 pm

It's truly astounding that the haters cannot - or will not - see the Giant Elephant In The Room, the reason why they're getting everything ass-backwards, and why, as usual, all their tick-tocking and cliches about nets closing is going to come to nothing.

Ah well. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Not again?  How many times has it been like this over the years... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:56 pm

Wonder if the Yard want to talk to Murat about this?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm

TRANSLATION BY ALBYM
04-PROCESSO 4 - 960 to 961
04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_960

04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_961

Translators note - -
I must make it clear that this officer, while doing his clear professional duty, was, of necessity, couching much of his statement in a very diplomatic manner. Some of his phrasing I have managed to keep word-for-word, whereas other parts I have had to cut directly to the chase because it is simply too tortuous for me to convert word-for-word into English.
As usual my inline explanatory comments are in square brackets.

Processo page 960-961
Service Information document dated 11 May 2007 from Inspector Pedro Varanda relating to an informal conversation with Robert Murat

As you will know, Sir, on this day at 11h30, there appeared before the undersigned and (lady) Inspector Patricia Duarte, a British citizen called Diane Webster, holder of UK passport XXXXXXX, in order to hear her witness statement.

In the course of an informal approach that preceeded that work, it was determined that she was not conversant in Portuguese, written or spoken, and the service of an English-speaking interpreter was therefore called for.

In this function appeared a British citizen, Robert J.Q.E. Murat (duly identified in the files from previous work), official resident of Casa Liliana, Rua Ramalhete, Praia da Luz, Lagos.

The work [the DW interview] being concluded, and during an informal conversation that the undersigned began with that interpreter (as would be characteristic in this type of situation), Robert Murat displayed an unusual curiosity about the investigation that was developing around the disappearance of the minor Madeleine McCann that occurred on 3 May 2007.

As an example, it will be proper to point out that he has insistently and repeatedly questioned me about the identity of possible suspects, about the strategy outlined by the lead coordinator of the investigation and the work that might possibly have been considered for the coming days.
Before [faced with] such an attitude, that was so unusual and absolutely inappropriate that I immediately became highly suspicious, I always countered [ducked the questions], insistently requesting that person to be aware of the contractual duties pertaining to the role which he has assumed in this investigation, pointing out that it was presently the inquiry phase, and, naturally, covered by judicial secrecy.

It behoves me further to state that that suspicion became even more consolidated, following the fact that I became aware that Robert Murat would covertly attempt to catch glimpses of various procedural pieces [items being prepared for the case file] that make up the present inquiry, to the point that I followed my own consultation [hunch], in order to conduct the Diane Webster interview.

Finally, and in the sense of reiterating the suspicious attitude shown by Robert Murat, I venture still to state that, beyond having manifested an enormous knowledge about the dynamics inherent in the functioning of the "Ocean Club Garden" (in which the events under investigation had taken place) and of the routines followed by the McCann family and their companions during their respective stays in in Praia da Luz, he has tried persistently to influence the conduct of the present investigation, suggesting various analyses the agreement with which [i.e. had they agreed to follow those suggested lines of inquiry] could be intended to impute the consummation of the present illegal act [the missing child] to foreign third parties [i.e. to put the blame on, or to attribute the blame to, outside foreigners].

The above being exposed [laid bare] - and without intending in any way to place in question the competence of the above individual, nor the slightest imputation that that [my suspicions] was what he wanted to be [actually intended to do] - I have to bring the above incidents to your attention, in order for you to determine what may be appropriate.11 May 2007
Inspector
Pedro Varanda

Good job he has that cast-iron alibi!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:03 am

Of the ongoing leaks and media speculation, a forker asks:

tanszi wrote:
who is telling the media this? and why?

Take it up with Team Gonzo, dear. It's all coming from Portugal, so no prizes for guessing who is behind it, yet again. Oh, and as usual with anything emanating from Goncworld, take it with a dumper truck of salt and stop treating it all as TROO FACTS.

They seem to have learned NOTHING in the last seven years.

PS - still no sign of the tick tock squad noticing that absolutely enormous elephant in the room? The reason all their sicko hopes are going to be dashed, yet again?

Some armchair defectives they are!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next