JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

5 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  lily Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Disgusting.  As I stated before......emotional blackmail.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Those children and their mother died, and there has been this global hype, because their irresponsible father wanted new teeth.

Is one single person who has been crying all over the media, social and mainstream, going to apologise for being such gullible idiots? For not bothering to do the most basic fact-checking?

Or doesn't that matter, because it spoils all their sanctimonious moralising at the rest of us?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Or doesn't that matter, because it spoils all their sanctimonious moralising at the rest of us?

The above I believe..
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 11 COForEAWEAAAnh6

Good.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:23 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:43 pm

I know, Lily, it's sickening. At bottom line, these migrants have NOTHING to do with any European nation, yet they're piling in here, and bloody idiot bleeding hearts are having a competition to see who can guilt-trip the rest of us.

I swear this is being manipulated deliberately; this isn't a natural disaster like an earthquake or anything.

I am consoling myself with the thought that it will stop the instant some jihadist commits another atrocity in Europe. I don't think for one minute there would be all this weeping and wailing if that terrorist had managed to gun down hundreds of Europeans a few weeks ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:01 pm

No there would not.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:53 am

Good letter in the Guardian:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/sep/05/refugee-crisis-austrians-greet-thousands-off-hungarian-buses-live-updates#comments

See Hungary is getting another good kicking after Germany unilaterally ripped up the Schengen agreement.

Germany: you must register refugees nasty small former Eastern European country.

Hungary: Mr Refugee, may I register you and give you some food and water?

Refugee: feck off nasty small former Eastern European country, we want to go to Germany.

Refugee: look Mr Journalist, these nasty people are trying to register me like Germany told them to, and give me food and water.

Germany: OK Mr Refugee, I understand you don't want to stay in that nasty Eastern European shithole, we'll forget about Schengen, just this once again.

Everyone (with head tilted to one side and tears in their eyes): isn't Germany wonderful!?

That's about the size of it.

Those politicians in the UK - and I include Ms Sturgeon in this - are, IMO, making the absolutely fatal mistake of only speaking to people that agree with them, generally leftie moonbats or charity bosses on HUGE salaries.

They are ignoring the famous silent majority who are silently fuming to themselves and getting silently angrier every day as they are called names for not wishing to live next door to an Afghan immigrant and generally refusing to join in this group hug of jihadists.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:01 am

bb1 wrote:

https://youtu.be/QZUuoaq1MLM

I don't know what to say. Beyond I knew there was something wrong with the official story. mad mad mad

Quoting myself as a reminder that all this started because that poor child's father wanted new false teeth.

Now, if anyone has a petition going to get him charged with manslaughter.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:23 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-04/red-carpet-rolled-out-saudi-king-arrives-washington-books-all-222-rooms-four-seasons

In anticipation of King Salman bin Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia’s stay, the Four Seasons hotel in Georgetown has done some redecorating — literally rolling out red carpets in order to accommodate the royal’s luxurious taste.

Eyewitnesses at the property have seen crates of gilded furniture and accessories being wheeled into the posh hotel over the past several days, culminating in a home-away-from-home fit for the billionaire Saudi monarch, who is in Washington for his first White House meeting with President Barack Obama tomorrow.

“Everything is gold,” says one Four Seasons regular, who spied the deliveries arriving at the hotel. “Gold mirrors, gold end tables, gold lamps, even gold hat racks.” Red carpets have been laid down in hallways and even in the lower parking garage, so the king and his family never have to touch asphalt when departing their custom Mercedes caravan.

Yet he can't spare an inch of his land, a few million of his ill-gotten gains, to help his fellow moslems. European taxpayers are supposed to bankrupt themselves and endanger their own futures instead.

Anyone that can read that, and still cry over sad pictures of 'migrants', needs their head looked at.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Saudi Arabia is a huge country too.  It's not as it they don't have room.   Most of them are Sunni and most Syrians are Shia.  However, they are closer in beliefs  than they are to Christians, Jews and atheists.   In fact, the Koran is far from complementary about the last group.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:37 pm

Those whipping up this flood of emotional incontinence would do well to remember that, for every person going along with it, there are many more scared to speak out against them lest they be accused of 'Islamaphobia' or even worse, in the world of political correctness, 'racism'.

This is exactly how the far-Right is gaining power in Europe, and the same thing will happen in the UK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Oh, it all becomes clear.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-09-05/osborne-we-must-tackle-evil-assad-to-stem-refugee-crisis/

Britain and Europe must tackle the "evil" Bashar al-Assad regime in Syria and Islamic State militants to stem the ongoing refugee crisis, George Osborne has said.

The Chancellor said the UK must offer asylum to those genuinely fleeing persecution but also boost aid, defeat smuggling gangs and deal with the conflict in Syria.

He said: "Countries like Britain always have, we are one of the founders of the asylum system. We will take, as the prime minister said, thousands more.

"But at the same time, you've got to make sure you've got aid going into the refugee camps on the borders ... We've got to defeat these criminal gangs who trade in human misery and risk people's lives and kill people.

"You've got to deal with the problem at source, which is this evil Assad regime and the ISIL (Islamic State) terrorists, and you need a comprehensive plan for a more stable, peaceful Syria. A huge challenge of course, but you can't just let that crisis fester."

This has all been manipulated to give them an excuse to attack Assad.

Last time I checked, Assad was more or less democratically elected and fighting against ISIS, the nutjobs the west has been pussyfooting around.

Same as it ever was.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:22 pm

This is what the global elitists desire?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:27 pm

Lily, there has been something wrong with this emotional hysteria from the minute it started - I couldn't have told you what, but it's been wrong.

And now we see it - just like two years ago, the elites want to depose Assad for their own reasons. Because deposing Gaddafi and Saddam has worked out really well, hasn't it?

Thankfully, not all the world is quite as stupid as the western sob sisters:

http://www.rt.com/news/312206-lavrov-syria-military-isis/

The ousting of President Bashar Assad by force would only lead to ISIS seizing power in Syria, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has warned, adding that Islamic State can only be defeated if all forces who are battling it unite.
Trends
Islamic State
Speaking at a press conference after negotiations with his Saudi Arabian counterpart, Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir, Russia’s foreign minister once again warned against a “military solution” regarding Syrian President Bashar Assad, who has been targeted by the west and the Arab states of the Persian Gulf.

“I would not want any powerful state involved in attempts to solve the Syrian crisis to believe that Assad issue may be solved militarily, because the only way of such a military solution is the seizure of power [in Syria] by Islamic State and other terrorists,” Lavrov said, adding: “I don’t think anybody wants that.”

He said that Assad was not posing a threat to any neighboring country, while ISIS is “not just threatening Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabia” but also draws maps of its would-be caliphate “from Spain to Pakistan.

More at link, including the Saudis wanting Assad deposed - which for me, is ample reason for him to stay, as he's the lesser of all the evils.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:06 pm

So that is why the The Saudi King is in DC at the moment?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:19 pm

I would say so, yes, Lily.

The whole thing is just another globalist ploy, and these stupid sheep are falling for it, trying to outdo each other to show how much they care.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:33 pm

They seem to be more 'enablers' than anything.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:46 pm

It reminds me of nothing so much as the mindless hysteria when Princess Di died, Lily. The difference is that this has, IMO, been manufactured by persons unknown to us plebs, though we can make a fair guess.

There are now idiots in the UK demanding to be allocated a 'refugee' or two to take into their own homes. Totally ignoring the glaringly obvious - that for all the sad photos, 90% of them are young moslem men, who will despise them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:53 pm

Incidentally, they are all crying over a photo of a dead child. The little boy's death is, of course, a tragedy, and no-one can be unmoved by it.

But his death is entirely the fault of his useless father, who threw away his family's safety and security in a modest home in Turkey, in the hope of getting dental implants for free in the west. Note that according to the father's version of events, he had a lifejacket but didn't see fit to buy lifejackets for the rest of his family...

In the meanwhile, how many children die every day in the UK because their cancer treatments cannot be funded, or are living in poor conditions because of a shortage of social housing? I trust those demanding 'refugees' are allowed into the UK are prepared to explain to the more than a million British citizens currently waiting for social housing that they are going to be bumped to the foot of the queue because the new arrivals take priority.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:15 pm

Bonny, I think we all feel saddened about the poor little boy, his sibling and mother who died by drowning.  I didn't know that the father had bought a life vest for himself only.  Shocked  

So regular false teeth are not good enough for him?  How many have to have those because they can't afford implants in Europe?  Why did he not get treatment for himself leaving his family at home?  So many more questions but the answers really don't matter as it is in the past now?

The reporting of this has been very slick and of course the media know only too well, how to manipulate the public on such matters.

The bleeding hearts won't even think about the poorest people in the UK at the moment.  Their plight is not necessarily on their minds but this problem seems to be front and center.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:15 pm

That is indeed an excellent piece, Lily.

But it soon became clear that the rebellion was not being led by the moderate groups favoured by Britain but had been taken over by Al Qaeda and jihadist groups driven by a hatred not just for the West but for Syria’s ancient and tolerant culture.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3223044/The-way-stem-tide-stop-Middle-East-meddling-haunting-dispatch-Syria-PETER-OBORNE-reveals-real-reason-refugees-coming.html#ixzz3ktg7UX8r
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I've said that right from the start. Unfortunately, it looks like the West is continuing to cosy up to the Saudis, so there is no end in sight.

Want to stop this, and give the refugees somewhere to return to? Then the West can stand aside and let Russia and its allies like Iran clean this mess up. They will wipe out ISIS without any qualms or hesitation.

The West isn't going to do that, though, it will carry on playing games.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:40 pm

The ego is a dreadful thing.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:26 pm

Just wait till the inevitable happens, and one of Merkel's new fans gets back in touch with his inner jihadist, and stabs a couple of Germans in a supermarket, or attacks a woman for sitting next to him on a bus.

Or.....anything. They never need much excuse.

Germans will forget they're supposed to be caring, sensitive moonbats now, and the place will explode like a powderkeg.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next