JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

5 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  lily Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:09 pm

We know from experience that it is only a matter of time.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Indeed, Lily. I seem to recall that ISIS boasted that they were going to send countless numbers of supporters into Europe in the guise of 'refugees'......

ISIS terrorists are arriving in Europe hidden among migrants crossing the Mediterranean on boats, warns EU’s top prosecutor
Michele Coninsx says ISIS fighters are crossing Mediterranean into Europe
Adds they are being smuggled across on boats hidden among migrants
Ms Coninsx added that the flow of migrants into Italy has risen fivefold

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3151326/ISIS-terrorists-arriving-Europe-hidden-migrants-crossing-Mediterranean-boats-warns-EU-s-prosecutor.html#ixzz3kuDzfpiG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And these idiots in Germany - and elsewhere - are billing and cooing over them, without a single thought as to just who they've let into Europe.

Way to go, Germany - destroy Europe three times in a century!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:01 pm

We said that would happen and it didn't take a genius to figure it out.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:06 pm

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 COKqyYVWgAA8zrF
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:08 pm

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 COKr2qdWsAAOx9O
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:27 pm

I wonder if the article about ISIS among the refugees will make a bigger impact?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:35 pm

The politicians that have jumped on the bandwagon need to give themselves a shake and listen to the public, not grandstand to prove how much they 'care'.

The SNP have, I am sorry to say, screwed up very badly and completely misjudged the public mood. For every Scots moonbat announcing Can I please have a migrant as a pet, to show how caring I am there are ten furious voters vowing never to vote for them again.

And I am in the 'furious voter' category.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:50 pm

I would be too.  hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:29 pm

They all need to wake up, Lily. Those polls are devastating for everyone except the Tories - and UKIP, of course - and are in line with what is happening elsewhere in Europe. I'd never describe the Tories as hard Right, but that is the way public opinion is shifting all over Europe.

They can shout as much as they like, create as many hashtags as they want, but the support for the nonsensical leftie approach to this simply is not there.

If this mess had happened before the general election, I guarantee that UKIP would have got a lot more MPs, and anyone advocating uncontrolled immigration a helluva lot less.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:51 pm

Who knows what that in turn will lead to?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:02 am

Substantial support for the far Right in Europe and governments completely ignoring the public? Recipe for disaster.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:30 am

Definitely.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:06 pm

http://www.rt.com/news/314550-spain-isis-girl-islamic/

Teenage ‘ISIS recruiter’ caught in Spain, paraded handcuffed through streets

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 12 55ebecbfc3618819758b4575

In the latest in a wave of Spain’s Islamic State-related arrests, an 18-year-old Moroccan girl was paraded in handcuffs before crowds in Gandia, near Valencia. She stands accused of recruiting women to join, and was allegedly caught planning an escape to Syria.
People at a busy central road stood watching as police and masked counter-terrorism units lined the streets. A female officer was also present as two officers led the burqa-clad teenager down the central street, according to the Daily Mail.

Other officers followed, carrying boxes full of evidence confiscated from the girl’s apartment.

Her work allegedly consisted of making it easier for other young girls to make the decision to travel to Syria to join Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL). Every arrest of this kind carried out in Spain is a substantial breakthrough, given that over 100 Spanish citizens are thought to have joined the terrorist group already. As elsewhere in the EU, there are persistent fears of jihadists returning from the field to cause terror on home soil

More at link.

Notice the Spanish policewomen have to hide their identity.

Also:

https://youtu.be/-i7jr9g-UQQ

ISIS cells in USA & Europe ready to launch Third World War - terrorism expert

Hell mend these Useful Idiots that are flooding Europe and the US with God knows who.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:54 pm

http://www.wsj.com/articles/image-of-syrian-boy-washed-up-on-beach-hits-hard-1441282847

Mr. Kurdi brought his family to Turkey three years ago after fleeing fighting first in Damascus, where he worked as a barber, then in Aleppo, then Kobani. His Facebook page shows pictures of the family in Istanbul crossing the Bosporus and feeding pigeons next to the famous Yeni Cami, or new mosque.

From his hospital bed on Wednesday, Mr. Kurdi told a Syrian radio station that he had worked on construction sites for 50 Turkish lira (roughly $17) a day, but it wasn’t enough to live on. He said they depended on his sister, Tima Kurdi, who lived in Canada, for help paying the rent.

Ms. Kurdi, speaking Thursday in a Vancouver suburb, said that their father, still in Syria, had suggested Abdullah go to Europe to get his damaged teeth fixed and find a way to help his family leave Turkey. She said she began wiring her brother money three weeks ago, in €1,000 ($1,100) amounts, to help pay for the trip.

Shortly after, she said her brother called her and said he wanted to bring his whole family to Europe, as his wife wasn’t able to support their two boys alone in Istanbul.

“If we go, we go all of us,” Ms. Kurdi recounted him telling her. She said she spoke to his wife last week, who told her she was scared of the water and couldn’t swim.

“I said to her, ‘I cannot push you to go. If you don’t want to go, don’t go,’” she said. “But I guess they all decided they wanted to do it all together.

I doubt very much if they got a choice - Father of the Year wanted free dental treatment, so what the women and children wanted didn't count. Still, at least he saved a bit towards his dental work by not providing his wife and children with lifejackets!

This whole thing is, IMO, the most disgusting scam, and nothing more than exploiting a child's tragic, but avoidable death for political ends.

This repulsive emotional incontinence is even worse than that over Princess Di, as it is based on a false narrative.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:43 pm

ISIS cells in USA & Europe ready to launch Third World War - terrorism expert

The truth be told, I think that anyone with one brain cell could see the possibility of that. 

I do think that too many people refuse to see what is before them.  Is it their way of keeping themselves safe from horrible things acting in their lives?

I know that they will be blasted to smithereens before they can start that but at what cost?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:01 pm

When it kicks off - when, not if - the first people the snackbars go for will be the Europeans nearest to them. Which will almost certainly be the moonbats currently weeping and wailing in chorus with all the others involved in this manufactured hysteria.

Which will serve the idiots right.

At that point, all Hell will break loose in Europe, with near civil war in the big cities. Order will eventually be restored, but not after pretty horrific bloodletting. It will be the end of the EU, the end of the whole 'multicultural' experiment, the end of the whole liberal idiocy.

The hard Right will govern assorted European nations, all of whom will have restored their borders. As I have said repeatedly, technology may change, but human nature doesn't.

When the chips are really down, altruism goes out the window and we cling to our own tribe, clan or nation state.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:12 pm

PETER HITCHENS: We won't save refugees by destroying our own country
By PETER HITCHENS FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
PUBLISHED: 00:50, 6 September 2015 | UPDATED: 02:37, 6 September 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3223828/PETER-HITCHENS-won-t-save-refugees-destroying-country.html#ixzz3kyn4Zyuy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

First time I've ever agreed with Hitchens about anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:42 pm

The Guardian purports to be leftier than the left, but its attempts at getting its readers to join in the mass hysteria are falling on deaf ears....sample:

I am certain that Merkel is making a giant blunder here - one which will very likely in the future be looked back upon as one of the markers for the breaking up of the EU.

Despite the assault by the EU's vast assembly of media channels which pump its propaganda out, falling over themselves to support the dictats of Germany and its EU side-kicks that the millions of Muslim immigrants who will follow this first wave must be accepted by all EU countries, the fact of the matter is that survey after survey shows that clear majorities in every single EU country strongly oppose mass-immigration from outside the EU.

By showing the iron fist of Germany beneath the velvet glove for the second time in just a few months - the last time being over Greece - by threatening the Eastern EU countries who are refusing to obey her / her EU side-kicks' orders to sign up to automatic acceptance of 'their share' of the millions who will follow this first save of immigrants with cancellation of the Shengen Treaty if they don't submit, there will be massively increasing anti-EU feeling in those countries very soon.

This will be followed by the rise of overtly nationalist parties, demanding departure from Germany's EU empire.

In France, there is very strong and growing resentment against the mass immigration of non-European immigrants which has been imposed on all EU countries by the EU, in pursuit of its plan to use ever more non-European immigration to progressively destroy the danger of nationalist rebellions against the EU.

Merkel et al are seizing this chance to accelerate this flooding of all Europe with non-European immigrants, because they greatly fear the possibility of anti-EU parties like Marine le Pen's National Front being elected into power.

But this decision to overthrow both German and EU law at a stroke, and to force all EU countries against their peoples' will to automatically accept potentially literally unlimited numbers of non-European immigrants will throw petrol on the fire of anger and resentment towards both the EU, and the country which controls it - Germany.

The irony is that in seeking to flood Europe with a far greater flow of non-EU immigrants so as to stifle nationalist parties demanding to leave the EU, Merkel is planting the seeds that will guarantee that what she fears will actually happen.

I can actually imagine Merkel thinking,

I'm going to show the world that I'm not like that horrid German chancellor that tried to rule Europe, by inviting hundreds of thousands of Islamists into Germany so everyone can see how nice I am!

And I will order every other country in Europe to do the same so they can be nice like me!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Oh, I see you've got moonbats in office too, Lily:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/09/04/omalley-calls-for-u-s-to-accept-65000-syrian-refugees-by-next-year/?postshare=7811441492382189

Democratic presidential hopeful Martin O'Malley on Friday called for the United States to welcome at least 65,000 Syrian refugees by the end of next year, saying the country's actions to date have fallen short of the values of "a generous and compassionate people."...etc.

I am sure 'President Trump' is starting to sound like a good idea to many sane Americans.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Yes we certainly do, Bonny.  By the dozen.   Rolling Eyes  

Peter Hitchens wrote a wonderful article based on pure common sense.  Thanks for posting it.  

For all the moonbats outpourings, nothing good will come of this current crisis.  

I do like how he stated........And why, by the way, do they use the English name for Germany when they chant? In Arabic and Turkish, that country is called ‘Almanya’, in Kurdish something similar. The Germans themselves call it ‘Deutschland’. In Hungarian, it’s ‘Nemetorszag’.

Did someone hope that British and American TV would be there? I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: spontaneous demonstrations take a lot of organising.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3223828/PETER-HITCHENS-won-t-save-refugees-destroying-country.html#ixzz3kyLNTJHq 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:36 pm

I am fed up of seeing the virtue signallers bleat, Oh, but Britain has a proud history of taking in refugees, just look at the kindertransports!

They forget that:

The Jewish children fleeing Nazi Germany really were in danger of death - most of their parents, who stayed behind, did indeed die.

They were all from a similar cultural background to British people.

There was absolutely NO danger of the children turning out to be Nazis in disguise, chopping the heads of servicemen in London, running child abuse rings, planting bombs on tubes, trying to blow up airports, or any of the other delightful things the followers of islam have done in the UK alone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Having lived in a muslim country for many months, I had no problem adopting to their laws and customs as is the correct thing to do.  I never could have imagined demanding that they change.

We have to ask, why do we allow them to do that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:55 pm

Too many people wear rose colored glasses.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:10 pm

I'm fed up of the weather. I think I'll dump myself on Dubai, destroy my documents, demand they house, feed and clothe me, and insist they don't insult my beliefs by spouting any of that Islamic mumbo-jumbo near me, and keep down the noise from the minarets.

I am sure they will be understanding - maybe start a hashtag to show how much they enjoy having me tell them what to do in their own country?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:15 pm

That would go down very well even though they are moderates.  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next