JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

5 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:12 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1554031/migrants-overrun-riot-police-at-croatian-border

Riot police were forced to stand aside after they failed to contain the latest wave of refugees and migrants pushing into Croatia.

Some 9,200 migrants have entered the country from Serbia in the last two days after the route into Hungary was blocked by a 3.5m-high razor-wire fence.

Croatia has put its army on standby and said it will close the border if similar numbers continue to arrive.

"Croatia cannot receive any more people," the interior minister said.

rmed police initially contained some 2,000 migrants who had gathered at Tovarnik railway station after being told transport was available.

Children were in tears as they struggled to cope with the crush and, unable to maintain control, the guards eventually had to let hundreds of people through.

One man was seen passed out on the ground.

Sky's Chief Correspondent, Stuart Ramsay, said: "They overran the area they were being corralled into - women, children and men running chaotically. I'm sure they don't know where they're going to go.

"This is exactly what Croatia did not want to happen and it's far worse than anyone expected."

Some of those who broke the border are now boarding buses inside Croatia to continue their journey, but tensions are rising among men separated from their families as police prioritise the most vulnerable women and children.

"I don't want to be registered in Croatia. I want to be out of here as soon as possible," said Khalid Nasr from Damascus, Syria. "I want to go to Germany and nothing will stop me."

Border guards were also forced to stand down in the Croatia town of Batina, where Sky's Mark Stone said he was witnessing "truly awful" scenes.
...etc.

Anyone that thinks these men are going to show more respect to Germany than they have to the nations they have trampled and trashed, or to their own women and children, is seriously deluded.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:26 pm

The main reason for choosing to go to Germany or the UK is that the benefits there are far superior to those in most other countries in the EU. Simples. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:27 pm

It's an invasion.  Time for the media to shut up and call it as it is?  Of course it is LL.  Pure theft if you ask me...

What a surprise......

http://www.rt.com/news/270064-austria-eu-petition-exit/
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:30 pm

bb1 wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1554031/migrants-overrun-riot-police-at-croatian-border

Riot police were forced to stand aside after they failed to contain the latest wave of refugees and migrants pushing into Croatia.

Some 9,200 migrants have entered the country from Serbia in the last two days after the route into Hungary was blocked by a 3.5m-high razor-wire fence.

Croatia has put its army on standby and said it will close the border if similar numbers continue to arrive.

"Croatia cannot receive any more people," the interior minister said.

rmed police initially contained some 2,000 migrants who had gathered at Tovarnik railway station after being told transport was available.

Children were in tears as they struggled to cope with the crush and, unable to maintain control, the guards eventually had to let hundreds of people through.

One man was seen passed out on the ground.

Sky's Chief Correspondent, Stuart Ramsay, said: "They overran the area they were being corralled into - women, children and men running chaotically. I'm sure they don't know where they're going to go.

"This is exactly what Croatia did not want to happen and it's far worse than anyone expected."

Some of those who broke the border are now boarding buses inside Croatia to continue their journey, but tensions are rising among men separated from their families as police prioritise the most vulnerable women and children.

"I don't want to be registered in Croatia. I want to be out of here as soon as possible," said Khalid Nasr from Damascus, Syria. "I want to go to Germany and nothing will stop me."

Border guards were also forced to stand down in the Croatia town of Batina, where Sky's Mark Stone said he was witnessing "truly awful" scenes.
...etc.

Anyone that thinks these men are going to show more respect to Germany than they have to the nations they have trampled and trashed, or to their own women and children, is seriously deluded.

Riot police were forced to stand aside

Unless I understand that wrong, that would be an invasion?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:32 pm

Lamplighter wrote:The main reason for choosing to go to Germany or the UK is that the benefits there are far superior to those in most other countries in the EU.   Simples.    LL

They aren't that great in the UK these days, LL, but the message doesn't seem to have reached the benefits-shoppers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:35 pm

Rauscher and her non-partisan Heimat & Umwelt committee (Homeland and Environment) argue that Austria will benefit from leaving the EU both economically and environmentally. She also criticized Austria’s forceful endorsement of EU sanctions against Russia, generally blaming Brussels for the economic downturn.

“We are not any longer a sovereign state in the European Union. Over 80 percent of all essential legislation is being imposed by Brussels, not by elected commissioners. In our view, Europe is not a democracy. The European Parliament does not even have legislative powers,” Rauscher told Sputnik Radio.

Yup.

I am voting to leave the EU whenever the UK referendum is finally held. I started having second thoughts over the Greece business, and this disaster Merkel has caused, the way we are all supposed to pander to total strangers who hate Europeans anyway, is the last straw.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:39 pm

http://www.rt.com/news/315293-schengen-border-control-toughened/

20:29 GMT
Slovenia has stopped rail passenger traffic at the border crossing with Croatia in Dobova, STA news agency reports. The move was made in accordance with an agreement between the Slovenian and Croatian police

I am sorry for anyone trying to go about their normal business in the areas these 'migrants' are in.

I doubt if any of this would be happening if the 'migrants' were Buddhists, or Hindus, or atheists, or pagans, or Taoists, or Sikhs - any other group of people would be acting like civilised human beings. I am sure everyone can see what the problem is....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:41 pm

bb1 wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:The main reason for choosing to go to Germany or the UK is that the benefits there are far superior to those in most other countries in the EU.   Simples.    LL

They aren't that great in the UK these days, LL, but the message doesn't seem to have reached the benefits-shoppers.

Maybe less than they used to be, but still far more than most of the other EU countries. Why not France? Isn't that supposed to be a rich country? Nederlands, Belgium, Scandinavia? Ah, but they are more strict with handouts. I see the Washington Post is having a go at Hungary, nasty things being said like suggesting a return to the ideology of the 1930s. LL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eu-leaders-should-oppose-hungarys-policy-of-intolerance/2015/09/16/620bde32-5c93-11e5-b38e-06883aacba64_story.html

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:47 pm

Easy for the WaPo elitists to moralise, LL. There is NO danger any of them are going to find a mob of aggressive moslem men outside their front door.

I often wish spoiled, lefty elitists like them WOULD come face to face with the rampaging hordes they are wringing their hands over - they would be screaming for rough men with guns in seconds.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:52 pm

LL, I was fit to be tied when I saw that.  I am sick to death, like Bonny, of all this moralizing.  

Now, why not carve out a piece of land in Syria away from ISIS and send them back?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:52 pm

As so often happens nowadays, the comments are better than the article, LL:

How evil are these Hungarians! How dare they not let untold tens (hundreds?) of thousands of muslim migrants, mostly young males, invade their nations. Editorial Board: How many immigrants are each of you housing at present?

====

Once again Hungary (and Poland) are on the ramparts, defending Europe from invasion, while the rest of the place is sitting around with thumbs up their you know what, cluck-clucking to themselves how terrible it all is.

===

Hungarians suffered under Muslim rule for more than a hundred years. They know the Muslims. They do not want the Muslims back

====

These refugees come from a country full of hate. They do not seek for help, they seek for servants. They refuse food from the red cross because the boxes have a red cross on it. They throw away supplies given to them. The refugees are not cooperative with the EU laws and the Hungarians. If they do not get what they want, they will riot, assault innocent people, and destroy property like savages. Most of them do not treat their own kind with respect, especially women and children. Hungary does not need to deal with this. It is not a rich country, they have their own problems to take care of. I have moved to Budapest from the US recently. I see these problems in person.

---------------

As is happening in every single media outlet, people supporting Hungary vastly outnumber the bleeding heart handwringers.

The most common criticism of Hungary is that they didn't use live rounds...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:15 pm

Hungarians suffered under Muslim rule for more than a hundred years. They know the Muslims. They do not want the Muslims back
Actually that is not quite correct - Hungary was occupied by the Ottomans, but they were never denied their Christian beliefs and in fact quite a few Ottoman soldiers chose not to go back home but stayed in Hungary and were assimulated into the population with no problems, being allowed to retain their religious and other beliefs.     Hungary has close ties with Turkey, both economic and cultural.    No Ottomans destroyed religious buildings, they did 'adapt' some, which the Hugarians 'adapted' back to their original use after the Ottomans left.   There is, in Budapest, a memorial to Gul Baba 'Father of all the Roses' who was and still is much admired.  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomb_of_G%C3%BCl_Baba

And this is just down the road from here - the Eger Minaret:
http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Europe/Hungary/East/Heves/Eger/photo947513.htm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:51 pm

I know just the chappie to sort this out. Though his methods may be a little extreme for modern times...

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 Vlad_Tepes_002
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:52 am

That is a nice minaret, LL.  

You might need Dr. Who's help, Bonny?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:12 am

Not if the rumours about Vlad are true, Lily. Cool
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:16 am

This morning's invasion, sorry, helpless refugee, news. First, no doubt about what really matters to this bunch of surly young moslems:

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 CPLVy-CWcAAbGtW

Large and upset crowds of migrants were being held up from departing from the Keleti train station in Budapest, Hungary, on Tuesday, September 1, 2015.

http://cw33.com/2015/09/01/migrants-protest-at-hungary-train-station-as-entry-is-barred/

'Our' money? mad

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:19 am

http://www.france24.com/en/20150918-slovenia-send-back-train-croatia-carrying-150-migrants?ns_campaign=reseaux_sociaux&ns_

18 September 2015 - 00H45
Slovenia to send back train from Croatia carrying 150 migrants

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 680161253dda13f5b130f2d093c7bc5b570fd3e4

© AFP / by Lajla Veselica | Police officers look at migrants sitting in the windows of a train at the railway station, near the Slovenian-Croatian border in Dobova on September 17, 2015

DOBOVA (SLOVENIA) (AFP) -
Slovenian police on Thursday stopped a train carrying migrants and refugees at the border with Croatia, saying some 150 passengers would be returned to Zagreb because they did not have the necessary documents for onward travel.

"During a regular border control of the train... it was established that 150 out of the 300 passengers did not meet the requirements for entering Slovenia," a Slovenian border police spokesman Anton Stubljar told journalists.

Their return to Zagreb would be organised as soon as possible, he added.

The migrants and refugees, who were not allowed out of their carriages at Dobova station, voiced their dissatisfaction from the train windows, some of them shouting at nearby police officers who were patrolling with dogs.

At one point, the migrants started to chant "UN, UN" and tapped against the windows with their hands, before the situation calmed down.

Slovenian state radio reported that an additional 16 police vehicles had been deployed near Dobova railway station.

More at link.

Surprising they didn't riot over the police dogs, as aggressive moslems hate dogs almost as much as they hate women's rights and democracy.

I do hope all the moonbats wanting to adopt one realise they will have to rehome Fido, lest he offend the religion of peace?

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:55 am

Live feed of surly young men milling about here:

http://www.rt.com/on-air/hungarian-border-police-refugees/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:46 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1554977/man-jailed-for-trying-to-buy-deadly-ricin

Man Jailed For Trying To Buy Deadly Ricin
The father of two tried to buy enough to kill 1,400 people but said he was just curious after watching hit TV show Breaking Bad.

A software programmer has been jailed for eight years for attempting to buy the deadly toxin ricin on the dark web.

Mohammed Ali, 31, from Liverpool, bought the powder after being inspired by US TV show Breaking Bad.

He purchased it from an anonymous source which turned out to be an undercover FBI agent who alerted the British police.

Five vials of harmless powder were delivered concealed in a toy car in February and, had the substance been real, would have been enough to kill 1,400 people.

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 10691833-1-1-589x442

Ali covered in invisible liquid from handling the toy car

In his sentencing remarks, Mr Justice Saunders said he was satisfied with the defence's argument that Ali had no target in mind and no terrorism plot planned.

He was not satisfied, however, with Ali's claim that he had changed his mind about testing the ricin on animals and was planning to dispose of it.

The judge said: "Ricin is a chemical weapon.

"It is in my judgement, much more serious than possessing a firearm.

"It seems to me that this is the sort of case where a deterrent sentence has to be passed.

"Everyone needs to know that the possession of a chemical weapon is extremely serious and long prison sentences will follow."

During the trial, the Old Bailey heard Ali had messaged the undercover agent in January: "Hi would you be able to make me some ricin and send it to the UK?"

After a string of questions about the price, bulk orders and repeat orders, Ali asked how the chemical should be tested.

The agent said he must test it on a rodent.

Days before the delivery, Ali had made a to-do list on his computer which included the entries "paid ricin guy" and "get pet to murder", the court heard.

The father of two was found guilty of attempting to possess a chemical weapon between 10 January and 12 February.

=====

'Get pet to murder'? What did the dumb judge think the PoS wanted ricin for - except for the mass murder of British citizens?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:58 pm

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany

Germany: Migrants' Rape Epidemic
"We Are the Biggest Brothel in Munich"

by Soeren Kern
September 18, 2015 at 5:00 am

Send
Comment
Although the rape took place in June, police kept silent about it for nearly three months, until local media published a story about the crime. According to an editorial comment in the newspaper Westfalen-Blatt, police are refusing to go public about crimes involving refugees and migrants because they do not want to give legitimacy to critics of mass migration.

A 13-year-old Muslim girl was raped by another asylum seeker at a refugee facility in Detmold, a city in west-central Germany. The girl and her mother reportedly fled their homeland to escape a culture of sexual violence.

Approximately 80% of the refugees/migrants at the shelter in Munich are male... the price for sex with female asylum seekers is ten euros. — Bavarian Broadcasting (Bayerischer Rundfunk).

Police in the Bavarian town of Mering, where a 16-year-old-girl was raped on September 11, have issued a warning to parents not to allow their children to go outside unaccompanied. In the Bavarian town of Pocking, administrators of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium have warned parents not to let their daughter's wear revealing clothing in order to avoid "misunderstandings."

"When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis. These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, will follow girls and bother them without their realizing it. Naturally, this generates fear." — Bavarian politician, quoted in Die Welt.

A police raid on the Munich refugee facility found that guards hired to provide security at the site were trafficking drugs and weapons and were turning a blind eye to the prostitution.

Meanwhile, the raping of German women by asylum seekers is becoming commonplace.

Full, squalid story of what this army of aggressive, women-hating moslem men has been doing as it marches across Europe at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:00 pm

Meanwhile, the raping of German women by asylum seekers is becoming commonplace. Following are a few select cases just from 2015:

On September 11, a 16-year-old girl was raped by an unidentified "dark-skinned man speaking broken German" close to a refugee shelter in the Bavarian town of Mering. The attack occurred while the girl was walking home from the train station.

On August 13, police arrested two Iraqi asylum seekers, aged 23 and 19, for raping an 18-year-old German woman behind a schoolyard in Hamm, a city in North Rhine-Westphalia.

I haven't seen the Guardian, or any of the handwringing moonbats, mention any of this. But what else did they expect to happen? What else do they think invading armies of  woman-hating young men - who have been led to think they are entitled - to do?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:43 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2015/sep/18/fights-break-out-refugees-queue-croatia-station-video

[video of 'migrant' men brawling]

Police try to calm the crowds at a bus and train station in Beli Manastir, eastern Croatia, on Friday. Fights and rows break out as thousands queue for tickets. More than 7,000 refugees have entered Croatia in the past 24 hours. Croatia has closed almost all of its eight road border crossings with Serbia
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:02 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1554751/croatia-has-reached-its-limit-with-migrants

'Croatia Has Reached Its Limit With Migrants'

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 23 Screen11

If those hordes of fit young moslem men were wearing uniforms, would the truth finally sink in with the handwringers and moonbats?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:49 pm

http://www.rt.com/news/315823-russia-refugee-camp-syria/

Russia constructs first foreign camp in Syria for internal refugees

The first tent camp for internal refugees, constructed by Russian engineers, has been opened in western Syria, in a location safe from the raging civil war. Over the last four years more than 50 percent of the Syrian population has been displaced.
Trends
Syria unrest
The camp site is situated on a racetrack, practically in the downtown of the city of Hama (Hamah), some 40km from the nearest warzone. This site is considered to be relatively safe in a country suffering from active military operations since February 2011.

The camp for 500 refugees consists of 25 army tents fully equipped for living, a field kitchen, a canteen, showers, two mobile power generators and a water-storage facility. The dwelling tents are equipped with beds and heating furnaces for cold weather.

In case the number of refugees increases sharply, the camp is ready to accommodate up to 1,000 people.

Everything needed to set up a camp was delivered to Latakia Airport on September 12 by an Antonov An-124 Ruslan jet. The flight also brought 50,000 sets of disposable tableware and 15 tons of provisions enough to feed 50 people for 30 days

Hama province’s Governor Ghassan Khalaf and religious clerics have come to open the camp.

“We appreciate Russia’s help in delivering all the necessary equipment and setting up a camp. With the given situation, Syria is in great need for camps like this to accommodate displaced citizens leaving provinces with active warfare ongoing,” Khalaf told RIA Novosti.

READ MORE: Western double standards hit Russia's Syrian efforts

Syrian volunteers are already assisting the refugees at the new camp.

“I learnt how to operate a Russian field kitchen really quickly and have already cooked some Russian cereal. The camp’s kitchen is capable of cooking food for 200 people at a time.

“When we run out of food stock, our organization will continue supplying provision s and assist the refugees,” Red Crescent Society volunteer Anan Musri told Vesti.

Some 30 flights from Russia have landed at Latakia Airport over the course of the last two years. The last two aircrafts that arrived on September 12 brought to Syria about 80 tons of humanitarian help.

.....more at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:13 pm

From one warzone to another: Bloody violence breaks out between Syrian and Afghan migrants as they fight to board trains across Croatia as the country's PM begs refugees to go elsewhere

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3239625/Days-sealing-access-Serbia-Hungary-announces-build-giant-fence-Croatian-border-neighbour-begs-migrants-stop-arriving.html#ixzz3m6xrQkPP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next