JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

5 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:55 am

http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/home/islamists_declare_brotherhood_with_islamic_state_in_stratford_1_4235093?

Islamists declare brotherhood with Islamic State in Stratford

17:00 16 September 2015

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 Image

Islamists visited Stratford on Saturday to protest against the “racism” of democracy, tell non-Muslims they will burn in hell after death and declare solidarity with Islamic State and Al-Qaeda as their “Muslim brothers”.

Related articles

About eight males protested throughout the afternoon outside Stratford Station, gathered around a single sign, which read: “Islam is superior #No2DemocracyYes2Islam.”

Abdul Hakim, who refused to disclose which mosque he was from, said the group protests against democracy every two weeks in different boroughs of London.

He said that although the apparently unnamed group does not follow a specific extremist group, its members refuse to condemn Islamic State, Al-Qaeda or the Taliban because they are “Muslim brothers”.

“I wouldn’t condemn them at all,” he said. “As Muslims we believe all non-believers who reject Islam will be in hell fire.

“People who hear the message have no excuse –they will be judged.”

The demonstration, which took place the day after the 14th anniversary of the September 11 attacks on New York, outraged passers-by.

Emma Hathaway, 28, was returning from a rally in Parliament Square calling for more struggling refugees to be welcomed in Britain.

She said she was angered by the demonstrators calling for sharia (Islamic law).

“I’ve lived in the Middle East teaching English,” she said. “The people I know in those countries all live normal lives exactly how we live our lives.

“They’ve said to me that people like this are the reason the western world fights against Islam.”

Muslim Abdullah Ahmed, 35, said he was protesting against democracy because it was racist.

“Democracy is racist,” he said. “Democracy divides people based on economic standing.

“If I had my way, I’d introduce Islam to the people – if you choose to reject Islam, God has prepared the hell fire.”

Emma Hathaway, 28, was returning from a rally in Parliament Square calling for more struggling refugees to be welcomed in Britain.

Stupid, brain-dead moonbat - and still the penny doesn't drop with her ilk.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 Bullho10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:15 pm

http://www.rt.com/news/315730-asylum-seeker-jump-berlin/

An Iraqi asylum seeker has threatened to jump off a refugee registration center building in Berlin. He complained that he has been waiting to be registered for 21 days, RT’s video agency RUPTLY reports

When all else fails, try emotional blackmail. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:18 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:23 pm

Those thuggish moslem men are going to cause a disaster by trampling weaker women and children underfoot if someone doesn't get a grip on this situation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:45 pm

Oh, I've lost the RT feed - they appeared to have been loaded onto a train.

Meanwhile:

http://news.sky.com/story/1554031/riot-police-square-up-to-migrants-in-croatia

At least 2,000 migrants and refugees gathered at Croatia's Tovarnik railway station waiting for onward travel.

But as thousands of others began to gather at border crossings, border guards were unable to hold them back and were forced to let them go.

In Zagreb, riot police have surrounded a hotel in the Croatian city of Zagreb housing migrants, many of which have occupied balconies shouting "freedom".

The police took up positions as hundreds of migrants and refugees threw toilet paper from upper storeys.

Sky's Stuart Ramsay said the situation in Tovarnik has become increasingly chaotic as the number of migrants has increased.

One man was seen passed out on the ground as scores attempted to get on a set of buses that turned up to move them on.

Croatia, which joined the EU in 2013 as its newest member, previously said it would not halt the passage of refugees heading further into the bloc.

Many were thought to be heading towards Slovenia, which unlike Croatia is a member of the border-free Schengen travel zone, and has ruled out making itself a "corridor" for migrants.

Meanwhile, police in Hungary have detained 150 migrants and refugees who have broken through a fence on the border with Serbia.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:54 pm

Just a short orientation exercise - I am at this moment sitting in a house in a town close to the Slovakian border and therefore not too far from Serbia (and the Ukraine). On Saturday I will be returning to my house in an area bordering on Croatia. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Map from the BBC for anyone getting confused:

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 _85579443_schengen

Stay safe, LL. hug
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:48 pm

No, there isn't, LL. Or in Pakistan, or in Mauritania, or in many of the other places these people are supposedly fleeing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Comment:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-17/im-not-sure-we-can-register-them-all-5600-refugees-pour-croatia-after-migrant-route-

Here is a good comment off yahoo...

I feel absolutely no sympathy for these "refugees." When Japan invaded and colonized Korea, our ancestors fought them with their very lives. My own grandfather, rest his soul, didn't lie down and give up. He sold his business, joined the resistance, and blew up Japanese roads, bridges, warehouses, killed their officers. Why did they fight, so desperately? For over 5,000 years, our people were constantly invaded by the Mongols, the Chinese, the Japanese. But we never ran away, we always drove them off, to defend our lands, or honor. After the Korean War, our country was devastated, and we didn't have the manpower that China had or the natural resources that Russia had. But we've persevered and succeeded, and now we are the 10th largest economy in the world. We have Samsung, LG, Hyundai, and export microchips, cars, smartphones, ships, nuclear power, among other things. These "refugees" gave up their country and ran away, didn't bother fighting, didn't bother trying to rebuild prosper. They gave up and ran away. Guess what? They'll do it again, thanks to their stupid religion which keeps them busy killing each other and not getting anything done. Maybe they don't want to fight. But they don't want to stay in Turkey where it's absolutely safe, but instead want to go to Germany and Sweden so they can leech off the native population, the very infidels whom their false religion have brainwashed them to hate. What hypocrites and cowards! All they do is whine and demand when in fact they should be begging for mercy and apologizing for their shameful behavior. They lack honor and I despise them. One day, Europe is going to pay a heavy price for accommodating these human garbage.

Trash always runs and turns other places into trash. Stop the muzzie invasion of Europe NOW.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:32 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34270077

While the tragedy of those fleeing Syria's terrible civil war has caught the popular imagination, such people formed just 20.1% of those seeking asylum in Germany from January to August 2015.
If you add together the Balkan arrivals (from Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, and Macedonia) they amount to twice that, 40.2%. The figures for those granted refuge are quite different because many of the applications from Balkan countries are rejected.
It's hard to avoid the conclusion that tens of thousands of people from relatively peaceful countries have joined the trek to Germany, which is seen as one of the most desirable places in Europe to live.
To put it more bluntly: they are taking advantage of and increasing this crisis. Statistics (attached report in German) compiled by the German authorities show that while the number of Syrians went up by 177% during the first nine months of 2015 (compared with the same period last year), the rise from Albania was 631%

More at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Comment:

http://news.sky.com/story/1554031/riot-police-square-up-to-migrants-in-croatia

Hi!

I am a Hungarian who know and see the reality in Hungary that seems to be that the news tend to keep in silence or just don`t know about it.

First of all, we all feel sorry for these migrants and we know it is a terrible situation they are going through, however if they would cooperate and work together with the Hungarian government they would already be on their way to Germany if not in Germany already. It`s like having action steps you need to take in order to reach your goal. Simple!

Instead they choose to say "No" to the legal ways of doing things and ignoring all the laws while they creating their life more miserable.

Second, interestingly no one talks about what the migrants do and did in Hungary so far. Several Hungarian women were raped on trains, 2 weeks ago 4 Syrian men wanted to rape a Hungarian woman on the street in Budapest, but thankfully the police were just around the corner and those 4 Syrian men run away. They go into stores and rob them because they don`t want to pay. They just use their knife and other equipments to scare the cashers. We have never had dysentery illness in Hungary. Now we have...!

Volunteers give them water, apple and other fruits by the Hungarian-Serbian border and instead of say thank you and eating them they use that to attack the police. They throw baby at the police! They use baby as a shield. Is that normal? A question! Why they don`t want to register in Hungary?

All those recordings about crying Syrian women and babies are only 2% of reality and the rest are strong young men. How would you know if they are not terrorists merge with refugees? Again we all feel sorry for them but we shouldn`t be naive and blind either.

Despite all these, all we see in the news is Syrian men showing how they have been injured in the clash with the police. Like with everything. There is a cause and effect. The news about Hungary is distorted!

Let me ask you a question. If you and I or any other European citizen were trying to go to another country (USA, Australia for example) with the same attitude and approach as these migrants, could we make it?

Absolutely not. We have to obey and respect the laws. It all makes common sense.

Thai is it I wanted to share. I just feel that it is a bit unfair what the media and the news present to people.

Thank you, Zsolt
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Precisely! Couldn't have put it better myself! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:48 pm

LL, I wouldn't have blamed the Hungarian police if they had used live rounds yesterday, it was appalling - and it was broadcast live, though you wouldn't have thought it from the predictable sad photos in some of the media yesterday.

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 Screen14

Trying to shove a baby through a gate to throw at police? Trying to push a child through razor wire? I have never, ever seen supposed human beings, let alone 'fathers', behave in such an utterly callous, vicious manner before.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:57 pm

The reason they don't want to register in Hungary is totally basic, it is a small country with few benefits.    Pay is low, jobs are hard to find, pensions are tiny .... watching those creatures throwing water etc away when some people here barely exist is enough to make anyone very angry.    The Hungarians are a fine people, they deserve better than what is being said about them.    Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:45 pm

LL, I hope Hungarian folk realise the only people criticising them are useless politicians, and the predictable hangwringers.

If you have a look round comments, and blogs, the Hungarian police have massive support from normal people everywhere, who simply do NOT want these thuggish young men anywhere near them, and were cheering the police on.

The 'migrants' blew it yesterday, they forgot they were supposed to be downtrodden victims, and showed they were an organised mob - especially with the bullhorn business.

Millions of TV viewers, and people on the internet, saw the 'migrants' using the women and children as human shields, apart from anything else, and were disgusted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:46 pm

LL, I believe that Hungary is dealing with this correctly.  If a crowd of angry young men came knocking on your door and demanded you let them in to live there, should you do it?

I join with Bonny in her wish for you to stay safe.  hughug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:47 pm

bb1 wrote:LL, I hope Hungarian folk realise the only people criticising them are useless politicians, and the predictable hangwringers.

If you have a look round comments, and blogs, the Hungarian police have massive support from normal people everywhere, who simply do NOT want these thuggish young men anywhere near them, and were cheering the police on.

The 'migrants' blew it yesterday, they forgot they were supposed to be downtrodden victims, and showed they were an organised mob - especially with the bullhorn business.

Millions of TV viewers, and people on the internet, saw the 'migrants' using the women and children as human shields, apart from anything else, and were disgusted.

Brilliant post, Bonny.   hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:50 pm

Thank you both for your best wishes, I am safe as I have dual nationality so can use my UK or Austrian passports depending on the circumstances. Also we are not on the migrant route. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:54 pm

Thank heavens for that LL. smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:16 pm

RT had a live feed at the Croatian border earlier today, LL, and the revolting 'men' were at it again. They had screaming, terrified children, and women, at the front, against the barrier, and those cowards were at the back, pushing and shoving the vulnerable ones into the barrier.

Utter scum - and cowards, using women and children as human shields.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:24 pm

http://www.rt.com/news/315764-berlin-terrorist-stabbing-killed/

Police have killed a known Islamic extremist from Iraq, who was waving a knife in a Berlin street. He attacked a female officer, according to German prosecutors.
The man, who had a criminal record, was shot and killed by German police in Berlin on Thursday, AP reports. He was waving a knife on a street in Spandau. When the police arrived at the scene, he managed to seriously injure a female officer.

The incident happened at about 10 a.m. local time in western Berlin, when four police cars arrived at the scene where passers-by reported an “insane man with a knife.”

The female officer, 44, sustained a wound in the neck. She was rushed to a military hospital on a rescue helicopter, and is now recovering after surgery, Bild reported.

The attacker was of Iraqi origin, Al-Qaeda affiliated, 41-year-old Rafik Y., according to the Bild newspaper.

“As far as we know, the person killed was an Iraqi citizen, who was convicted to eight years behind bars in 2008 for being a member of a foreign terrorist organization,” Chief Prosecutor Dirk Feuerberg said at a press conference, as cited by Bild.

Prosecution spokesman Martin Steltner told AFP that the man got a jail term for his participation in a murder plot against former Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi, alongside two other members of Iraqi militant group Ansar al-Islam, which is affiliated with Al-Qaeda.

German authorities foiled the assassination a few days before Allawi's arrival in Berlin on a 2004 trip. However, so little was known about the initial plan that the trial didn’t until June 2006.

The 2008 court hearing took place in Stuttgart, according to the dpa news agency.

In 2013, the assailant was freed on bail, but was sentenced to wearing an electronic tag for monitoring. He reportedly removed it from his ankle before the attack.

All that multi-kulti stuff is working out really well, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:27 pm

Live feed of aggressive young men on train:

http://www.rt.com/on-air/hungarian-border-police-refugees/

Refugees are flowing into the Croatian city of Ilaca to board trains heading towards Slovenia and Austria. Earlier, scuffles broke out as thousands of migrants and refugees attempted to break the police line to get to a rail station in the Croatian border town of Tovarnik. They hope to continue their journey to Europ
e.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:38 pm

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 22 Merkel10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next