JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

+5
muratfan
sans_souci
Sabot
greenink211
bb1
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY Empty MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Just a reminder of why Gerry McCann is appearing tomorrow. It is because of media intrusion, and it doesn't get much more intrusive than Portuguese tabloids being passed/sold copies of someone's diary, which had been in the hands of the PJ, and which a Portuguese judge had ordered to be destroyed:

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY Diary210

Someone in Portugal saw fit to ignore that judge and pass copies on to CdM; we can only hope that person is named and shamed tomorrow.

*title updated*

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY Empty Re: MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

Post  greenink211 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Gerry will give evidence fourth of the four witnesses tomorrow so almost certainly after lunch.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY Empty Re: MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

Post  greenink211 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Not only will Gerry be giving evidence but so will Kate.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Thanks for the info - that's good. That should be worth well following - I am sure a lot of people will want to hear their evidence first hand.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:02 pm

What The PJ did with Kate's Diary was diabolical. I can almost understand The PJ for leaking other stuff. But to leak such a personal thing against the direct orders of a Judge was unforgivable.
I can't actually explain how disgusting I think that was. But I very much doubt that we are going to find out who did it. I mean, we all know it was Goncalo Amaral, but they aren't actually going to say it was him. The best that they could do was to say, "Go or be pushed."
For all of his wailing and moaning about His Career, he was dead bloody lucky. But then they know that they are going to get him on other things.
Softly, softly, Catchee Monkey.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:15 pm

I don't think it was the PJ as such, Sabot - remember, Rebelo was in charge by then. And he had already had to cut his trip to the UK for the rogatory interviews short because Portimao PJ sprung a leak yet again.

Top of my list is the person who 'retired' from the PJ only days before CdM printed the diaries.

On which subject - pamalan should be ashamed of herself for still carrying what appeared in NOTW, and posting links to them as if it was something to be proud of. Can't have much respect for Portugal, can she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Here's a thing; hopefully, we will get an inkling tomorrow as to how that diary got to be in the Portuguese press, when a Portuguese judge had ordered the PJ copies destroyed.

Now, I am sure we all have 'theories' about just who was behind that...cast your minds back to that peculiar, hole-in-corner overturning of the banning of Gonc's book. Remember it was claimed that the McCanns were somehow 'fair game' for Team Gonc for courting the media?

So, where is it going to leave Gonc when the McCanns get a sympathetic hearing? Even worse, how is it going to look if there is even the slightest hint that he had anything to do with all copies of the diary NOT being destroyed as ordered?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 pm

bb1 wrote:I don't think it was the PJ as such, Sabot - remember, Rebelo was in charge by then. And he had already had to cut his trip to the UK for the rogatory interviews short because Portimao PJ sprung a leak yet again.

Top of my list is the person who 'retired' from the PJ only days before CdM printed the diaries.

On which subject - pamalan should be ashamed of herself for still carrying what appeared in NOTW, and posting links to them as if it was something to be proud of. Can't have much respect for Portugal, can she?

Yer well. I said it was Amaral. Although possibly one of his buddies. I don't really care. Sue me. As if. It was a disgusting thing to do, and with such contempt.
And at least The News of The World paid up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 pm

So will Amaral. But not willingly.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:50 pm

sans_souci wrote:So will Amaral. But not willingly.

All the better. And I hope it smarts.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:29 am

Madeleine's Family To Tell Of Press Intrusion

David Bowden, senior correspondent
The mother and father of missing Madeleine McCann have arrived at the inquiry into media ethics where they will reveal how incessant press attention affected their family life.

Kate and Gerry McCann's testimony is certain to be among the most moving the Leveson Inquiry will hear.
The abduction of Madeleine on a family holiday in Portugal and the suspicion surrounding the couple led to a barrage of highly personal media reports.

More at:

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16115671

Yes, and we all know who caused the suspicion, don't we? A Source in the PJ revealed..
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:37 am

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/23/gerry-mccann-and-the-leveson-inquiry/

Only recently pictures of children have been dissected on various forums and the children’s clothing has been jeered at.

The Truthseekers need not think their mounting attacks on the twins have gone unnoticed; if Madeleine were to be found today, no doubt they would be screaming abuse at her by tomorrow.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:10 am

Live coverage here:

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16115671

for those who won't be near a TV set, or are non-UK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:28 am

Oh dear. Rumours are starting to circulate that Quadrille - or, as he is also known, #Ironside, #Steel Magnolia, #cancerfakerhydra, etc., has been banned from twitter because of yesterday's spamming of #leveson with carp.

That's the day off to a good start, then Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:56 am

Another sadistic ghoul:

littlepixie3 littlepixie
Lets all watch #Gerry #McCann LIE at #Levenson enquiry

I've a better idea - let's watch all that lot getting banned from twitter for spamming #leveson.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:13 pm

maxkinnings Max Kinnings
Gerry and Kate #McCann at #Leveson tomorrow. Cue more ramblings by the twisted fantasists who are the "Madeleine Truthers".
2 hours ago

Yup.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:29 pm

justice4maddie Seeking justice
kind Reporters, as @GILLYSPOT reminds us, please let us know how many times Gerry #McCann rubs his ears at the #Leveson Enquiry

Yes, of course, because what could be of greater interest to the general public yernuts yernuts yernuts

Personally, I am looking forward to hearing about how someone in the PJ - or possibly someone who had just 'retired' from the PJ - passed copies of Kate McCann's diary to CdM. Despite the PJ having been ordered by a Portuguese judge to destroy all copies.

PS - I am surprised the fruitloops still haven't worked out the likely outcome of this - greater press regulation and a clamp down on internet whackjobs like them. I wonder if a selection of their nastier utterances will be entered into evidence today Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:52 pm

McCann To Tell Inquiry Of Media Intrusion

The father of missing Madeleine McCann will reveal how incessant press attention affected his family's life when he appears before the inquiry into media ethics later.
Gerry McCann's testimony is certain to be among the most moving the Leveson Inquiry will hear.
The abduction of Madeleine on a family holiday in Portugal and the suspicion surrounding Gerry and her mother Kate led to a barrage of highly personal media reports.

More at:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/mccann-tell-inquiry-media-intrusion-022029755.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:11 pm

This really cannot go the way the Haters want it to for two reasons. They don't have a clue what the inquiry is actually about and think it will be Gerry and Kate in the dock over their actions. And secondly the evidence they are giving is absolutely damming about the press intrusion on their family.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:21 pm

I am watching the McCanns speak just now - the pitchforkers really are not going to like this one bit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:23 pm

I am not going to attempt to post what he is saying, people are best reading it when it is online.

Sadly, thanks to the disruptive spamming of the haters, twitter is impossible to follow now, and completely useless at a time when it is needed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Jay just made error. Statement not yet online. All delayed after the error in allowing a name to be left in one this morning. Taking longer to release them as cannot be redacted until witness has agreed it is a full copy.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Oh my.....just wait for the shrieks from Team Gonc!

Feed for those who cannot watch it live:

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16116161
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:30 pm

From feed:

Gerry McCann said many of the stories in the British press were speculative or leaked from the Portuguese police #leveson
by skymarkwhite via twitter 12:29 PM
Gerry #McCann : the brit press had no way of verifying police leak info: thus reporting was innaccurate, untruthful and sometimes made up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:36 pm

I have to say, Gerry McCann is doing a brilliant job on demolishing all the haters' beloved forum myths; I suppose it is too much to expect that they will all be hanging their heads in shame after this?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next