JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

+5
muratfan
sans_souci
Sabot
greenink211
bb1
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 Empty Re: MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Gerry McCann says Mirror headline "She's Dead" was the most distressing and inaccurate, taken from wider quote #leveson
by skymarkwhite via twitter 12:37 PM
#McCann : a small quote in Portugese press would be picked up in UK and turned into fact. The "she's dead" headline a distressing example.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 Empty Re: MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:44 pm

I am glad Kate spoke about the LIE in the press that Madeleine's blood had been found in the apartment; anyone who has read the police files knows it was a LIE, but the pitchforkers keep on repeating it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:46 pm

They're having some serious blood pressure issues on MM. And The Little Tazzy Angel is in full flight.
Actually, it's time she was in bed, but she wouldn't miss this for the world. I think she likes feeling ill.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Kate has spoken about how scared the twins were of the press intrusion:

Kate #McCann : their behaviour frightened the children. "mummy I'm scared".

No doubt the pitchforkers will enjoy knowing the twins were upset.

Excellent - Kate speaks about the rubbish that was spouted about 'fluids' in the car; Gerry speaks of his frustration because he knew that no such fluids had been found, but couldn't speak out at that time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:55 pm

I am glad that all the muck that was posted is not going to be given prominence again - that was a nice bit of intervention.

Good - Gerry McCann has demolished the 100% match bullsh*t.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:59 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:01 pm

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 Diaryp10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:07 pm

mottonn Nathan Motton
"dignify this with a comment" impossible to 'dignify' such malicious stories - bravery is incredible. #Leveson #McCann

It is indeed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:09 pm

I am ashamed to say that I didn't realize just how bad it was.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Me niether, Sabot, I feel awful. I don't know how anyone can watch this and still carry on with their hate campaign, anyone who does is some kind of sub-human.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Kate is speaking about her diary being illegally leaked and ending up in NOTW. That copy was lifted in its entirety from her own diary.

It had been translated into Portuguese and back again.

Kate very upset by this.

Provinance of diary - the diary was taken from the villa, along with clothes, and returned 24 -48 hours later; photocopies had been taken.

Suggestion original siezure was illegal.

Gerry didn't understand the relevance as it was from days after abduction. Refers to this:

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 Diary210

Gerry would like investigation into exactly who did it. Judge wants this followed up, from byline on NOTW.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:29 pm

India sighting - Gerry has confirmed there was a genuine, though mistaken, sighting, and that a photo was sent. Anger over 'amateur sleuthing' by the press endangering Madeleine - if it had turned out to be her, her captors would have been alerted.

The pitchforkers won't like that...they have all convinced themselves it was some sort of plot. Though we did tell them it was a genuine mistake, and that LE knew all about it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Dear God. The Pitch Forkers actually think this is funny. Watching two distressed parents is their idea of Comedy Entertainment.

There is no hope left for them. This has upset me more than anything else so far.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:43 pm

It is upsetting to watch - for any normal human being, which lets the ghouls out.

Try to ignore them, Sabot, they are of little relevance. Just console yourself with the thought that they pride themselves on being oh so smart, and clever - and they are the ones who have swallowed propaganda, smears and lies hook, line and sinker, and begged for more. They're Useful Idiots, nothing more - what else can you call people in total denial of reality, who fanworship a disgraced thug of a former policeman, with a criminal conviction for lying.

Speaking of...

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 2 Madeup10

Yes, and we have all seen the proof of that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Not you, Jayelles - a Jay is at the hearing!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:53 pm

And for some light relief....

kikoratton dewi lennard
Come on, #McCann, have the guts to accuse twitter and me of revealing your creche record falsification!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Sherborne finished by making it clear the identity of the person in Portugal who passed on the diary must be found out.

Leveson ended by wishing the McCanns well in their continued efforts...and that section is over.

==========================

I can only applaud Gerry McCann in particular for his forthright statements over the last two hours; it was upsetting at times to watch, so must have been daunting for the McCanns. It's been long overdue, though it should never have come to this.

It'll take a while for all of today's events to sink in, but I think we can finally say it's over for the pitchforkers, haters, stalkers and ghouls.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:12 pm

I want to know who leaked Kate's Diary Copies. It's obvious where they came from, we just don't know quite who, and I am not sure if we will ever find out. I very much doubt that CdM will be telling.
But it had to be someone in The PJ because no one else had them. That at least has been made plain. But no doubt the Pitch Forkers will find this acceptable practice for a National Police Force.

And you are right, Bonny. They aren't worth worrying about. It isn't as though they are actually influencing anything or making any impression on the public at large. Other than to engender disgust, of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Doesn't matter what CdM do, though, Sabot....the first person who will be asked is the former NOTW journo, and it will be tracked back to Portugal from there.

Interesting little titbit that, about the diary being siezed - apparently illegally - at the same time as the clothes were taken from the villa.

There's no doubt about who was responsible for that - Gonc. As was pointed out today, the diary had nothing to do with anything, as it was started weeks after Madeleine's abduction. So, why did Gonc want it? It was clearly returned quickly, but any number of copies could have been made in that time.

And someone in Portugal ignored the judge's order to destroy the copies; wonder who that could have been?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Jayelles wrote:
greenink211 wrote:Jay just made error. Statement not yet online. All delayed after the error in allowing a name to be left in one this morning. Taking longer to release them as cannot be redacted until witness has agreed it is a full copy.

I don't understand? (Jay?)

Apologies Jayelles. I was rushing to post and tweet at same time. Robert Jay is one of the Inquiry legal team.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:35 pm

BrenR1958 Bren
& who accused me & Indian journalist of lying ovr the India sighting... O yes Bret & Spudgun.. apology will B accepted thank U. #McCann
2 hours ago

----------------------

Good point; makes that lot look, well, pretty stupid, doesn't it, especially as they put it on their petition rofl rofl rofl

And all along, LE knew there had been a genuine, but sadly mistaken, sighting.

Oh - where do today's events leave B$own and her stupid leaflet? Because the way the UK is going to be feeling once this has sunk in, and they have seen the news tonight, and read the papers tomorrow, the pitchforkers and their leaders are going to be about as popular as Black Death.

Ah well, they were all warned.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:36 pm

winnower11 Winnower
@
@Le_Dix_1 Do you honestly think #leveson knows the truth re: #McCann case and that their involvement in inquiry is whitewash?
2 hours ago

Stunning; so committed to their hatred they can't even grasp that they have just heard the truth, and that everything they think they know is, well, rubbish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:37 pm

I have to say that I believe that was an excellent presentation of their case by both Kate and Gerry #McCann. Their evidence against the press was devastating in its intensity and breadth.

Unfortunately the #antis are being backed more and more into a corner and are demonstating all the decency of cornered rats fighting for survival.

The media (especially TV) have literally programmes full of footage which will be used over and over in the coming hours and days. Their message is out.

And the best bit on twitter is that one or two from #Leveson have done a bit of fighting back against the #antis on there.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:58 pm

And the best bit on twitter is that one or two from #Leveson have done a bit of fighting back against the #antis on there.

Yes, I noticed that - I suspect it was rather foolish to wreck #Leveson with hatespam yesterday. I can't imagine how draining it was for the McCanns to attend today - but thank the Lord they did. There is simply no excuse for ANYONE to keep recycling old, discredited press stories now - and that includes B$own.

I don't think the full scale of the disaster which has struck their hate campaign has sunk in with the ghouls yet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:01 pm

They are just going to ignore it like they ignore everything else. No one has actually been taking any notice of them for years now.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next