JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

+5
muratfan
sans_souci
Sabot
greenink211
bb1
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 7 Empty Re: MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

Post  lily Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:55 am

Gonc must love them for it. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 7 Empty Re: MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:01 am

My God, what a farce this has all proved to be. It is much worse than most of us imagined. But at least it is out there in The Portuguese Press now, so they can't plead that it isn't true, at least about The Diaries, which obviously came from The PJ as they were the only people who had them. The rest of the leaks are now obviously from the same source.
The thing is, did The PJ pass this stuff on for the good of the cause, or did they sell them?
It doesn't really matter which as both reasons would be a disgrace. What a Third World bunch Team Gonc have turned out to be. It is likely a good job he got out when he did.
But The Libel Trial results are most definitely not looking good for Amaral. He has made Portuguese Justice a laughing stock.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:25 pm

the leaks about the diary (while the pj "investigation", if it can be called investigation, which for me it was no investigation at all, but a crap, were active) were definitely a break in the judicial secrecy, with such leaks with smears, defamation, lies, trying to jeopardize an investigation with the disgusting purpose of creating bad relationship between both police forces, jeopardizing the investigation, also jeopardizing the oldest friendly alliance between both countries, just to feed a certain sacked person´s unproven theories at the expenses of innocents, surely that are evidences against amaral himself.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Yes, I agree with you Sabot.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Proving it was Gonc could be a bit of a problem, Pedro. He isn't going to admit to it is he, and nor is anyone else going to admit to it, are they, so we could be left to suppose.
I can only hope that this whole ghastly mess will be good for Portugal in the end.

Me? I think it was Gonc.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:58 pm

You´re right Sabot.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Smiffy's been on the junk food again and said something or other, it seems to go, I hate those howwidd McCanns, they was howwidd to Goncalol.

Same old same old, then Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 pm

If anyone is having trouble sleeping, smiffy's latest forage into his cupboard can be seen here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post45611.html#p45611

It finishes with the threat:

Part Two follows later today.

Posted by john blacksmith at 15:31

Really, old chap, there's no need....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:04 pm

bb1 wrote:If anyone is having trouble sleeping, smiffy's latest forage into his cupboard can be seen here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post45611.html#p45611

It finishes with the threat:

Part Two follows later today.

Posted by john blacksmith at 15:31

Really, old chap, there's no need....

I've just managed to stagger through it. Can anyone tell me what he is talking about? I was hoping for a flash of understanding but it didn't happen. I think I'll pass on Part Two. I would like to wake up sometime tomorrow.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:43 pm

As threatened, part 2 has appeared - that's two minutes of my life I won't get back. Smiffy clearly felt the need to get in touch with his Inner Bitch and make, well, bitchy remarks about people's appearances....

Nothing to see here, folks, just the same old same old Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Smiffy's spitefest is here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post45684.html#p45684

if anyone is interested in his bitch-a-thon. It can be summed up in four words:

SMIFFY HATES THE MCCANNS
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:11 pm

At least he's got one fan.

silkcut says:
http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.com/2011/11/appearances-can-be-deceptive-part-two.html

this has to be posted again, powerful, to the point and amazing

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

As usual, smiffy's Number One Fan is in full control of herself elsewhere...

Posted by: emilyb3. on November 27, 2011 7:53 PMPosted by: Modrod from Too complex for meaningful inclusion/interpretation on November 27, 2011 7:37 PM

i told you not to speak to me again on the amazon board, that goes for here too pr ick
and the fact that there are tonnes of branwashed rabids around is just that a fact, its just because they ARE- nothing to do with them not agreeing with my opinions, its not me who tries to brainwash people or force them to accept any truth - i just wont accept anyones attempt to gag me or change my mind or tell me im a sub human for having informed opinions -now bug ger off

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 7 4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:20 pm

That is so obviously just plain Spite. What did The McCanns ever do to him? Or to any of them?
They must know that they are losing this nasty campaign, so they are just getting more vicious, like cornered rats. But why start it in the first place?
I suspect we are watching History in the making.. We won't much be remembered, but they will, and with loathing.
Just remember, Folks, it's been a good year in many ways, for Justice and for Truth. And we have helped.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:00 pm

The Smiffy ego is a wonder to behold...

perhaps Dr McCann has been reading the demolition of this claim in the Blacksmith Bureau

Why on earth would Gerry McCann waste his time in such a pointless activity? It's wierd the way all the leading haters think the McCanns bother to read their carp. yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:32 pm

My friends, I received this through google alert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJHNIKTwK20

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Leveson Inquiry: McCanns - Madeleine Media scrum Was Dangerous

Thanks, Pedro, well worth watching again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7