JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

+5
muratfan
sans_souci
Sabot
greenink211
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 Empty Re: MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

Post  lily Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:07 am

I think you are right, Bonny. Can't wait until those responsible are named. What would Gonc have done without the so called judicial secrecy, which he put in place on the McCann matter.

It's been a long time coming but the truth is all coming out now. Just in time for February.

Tick tock...... biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 Empty Re: MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:49 am

I am watching the You Tube Videos of The Leveson Enquiry. Stunningly upsetting. What the Press did was obscene.
And The NOTW did produce a Translated copy of The Diaries, from English to Portuguese to English, obviously done by The PJ in August 2007 while Amaral was still in charge. The seizure of The Diaries was in itself an illegal act, and the order from The Judge to destroy all copies was ignored. But the hunt for the perpetrator is on.
The Portuguese Judge whose orders were treated with such contempt by a faction of The PJ, will no doubt want to know who was responsible, not least because he was treated like a fool whose orders were of no consequence.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:57 am

I cannot believe the sheer stupidity of the pitchforkers over the diary, Sabot.

The chain of events is perfectly clear, even from the brief outline described to Lord Justice Leveson.

I think we should bear in mind that the PJ as a body are almost certainly not involved; it will come down to the bad apples around Gonc.

It was seized illegally at the same time as the clothes were taken for the dogs to play with; a day or two till it was returned is ample time for someone to run off any number of photocopies and hold onto one for a rainy day.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:16 pm

I just happen to believe that Goncalo Amaral left The PJ clutching a bit more than his personal effects.
The Illegal copies of The Diaries would hardly have been left kicking around Portimao Police Station, or tucked into The Shelved Files, so somebody removed them in August 2007. Almost certainly after The Judge had given his order to destroy them.
At that time, Goncalo Amaral will have been the only PJ Officer in actual possession of these copies, since he it was who coordinated the evidence. It takes no great leap of the imagination to suppose that Goncalo Amaral stole these copies for monetary use at a later date.

This is, of course, all in my most humble opinion, and I will be more than happy to print an apology if I am wrong. This apology will be given entirely exclusively to JATYK.

Don't hold your breath.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Un-frigging-believable! After all that was said yesterday about stories from various Sources close to the family meaning We made it up the pitchforkers are now drooling over a piece of nastiness which has appeared on mccannfiles, author seemingly unknown, about a Sauce telling the Mirror the McCanns would be taking a 'lie detector test'.

What has to happen for it to sink in with the ghouls that these stories are not true? That they never were true, and repeating them over and over again cannot make them true?

I genuinely am gobsmacked at the level of stupidity, of the inability to process fairly simple information.

One simple rule.

IF IT SAYS, A POLICE SOURCE, A SOURCE CLOSE TO THE FAMILY, A SOURCE IN THE PJ, ETC....

IT MEANS IT ISN'T TRUE, THE JOURNO MADE IT UP TO GET A HEADLINE

Oh, what's the point? If they haven't grasped that now, they never will.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:43 pm

@daraobriain
Dara O Briain
@GasparStatement Yawn. You're just another smug fantasist, bathing in the sorrow of others. block.

And another media door slams in a ghoul face. You couldn't make it up....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:56 pm

Unbelievable! Now they are up in arms because a discussion about why unpleasant people say nasty things about the McCanns is taking place on the Jeremy Vine show.

And Mr Vine has referred to Madeleine's abduction! Just as Lord Justice Leveson did yesterday! How very dare they!

Not once has it occurred to the ghouls that that is because the entire, sane, decent world knows Madeleine was abducted; including the UK police and most of Portugal outside of the Gonc clique.

The media also keep an eye on the internet; and knows all about the abuse there and on twitter.

Totally ignoring reality, the pitchforkers are off on another bout of frothing, foaming, and media-abusing.

You couldn't make it up...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:12 pm

I just love this one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End Is Nigh Today at 1:38 pm

Herewith my E Mail to the prog.

Jeremy

Please be aware it is not just "nasty" people who do not believe the McCanns.

There are a great many debates going on in Internet Forums where a broad church and eclectic mix of people who have taken the time and trouble to actually look in detail at what happened to Madeleine and how her disappearance may have occurred.

Only the McCanns push the theory of abduction, even though there is no evidence for it. Even Justice Levenson mentioned Abduction, which is really a disgraceful assumption for him to make.

And it is not often reported that they regularly left her and her siblings unattended.

ETA Did it in haste and it doesn't read quite right - but I'm sure the idea will come across.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:13 pm

theJeremyVine Jeremy Vine
Today on @BBCRadio2 at noon: is it time for people who said horrible things about the McCanns to finally stop

That's what set them off; so, just to prove they are not horrible, they are now attacking Jeremy Vine.

You couldn't make it up...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Isn't that a gem, Sabot? I love this bit:

There are a great many debates going on in Internet Forums where a broad church and eclectic mix of people who have taken the time and trouble to actually look in detail at what happened to Madeleine and how her disappearance may have occurred.

Why doesn't he tell the truth? That they are a bunch of nutjobs who think Madeleine was cloned/dropped in non-existent 'acid baths'/mummified under the noses of the PJ/hidden in a fridge/didn't exist at all/was a medical experiment/was turned into bushmeat by her father.

Any stupid, nasty thing their stupid, nasty minds can dream up.

Anything rather than face the truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:19 pm

RingoStarfish Ringo Starfish
Mina Myskow describes #McCann bashers as "vile and repulsive" on Jeremy Vine Show now!

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 2  MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 2  MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 2

PS, It's Nina Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:21 pm

RingoStarfish Ringo Starfish
Listen to Nina Myskow on Jeremy Vine talking about #McCann s and the vile, spiteful people who hate them online!

SafariSara Sara
@
@RingoStarfish LOL She's telling the haters to go to see their own doctors to get some help #McCann

yaydance yaydance yaydance
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Oh, please stop it, my sides hurt. HideHo is going to make all better:

I will create a video from this broadcast with photos from the forensics and portions of the PJ Files and then send it to Jeremy Vine and Nina along with the Shocking News for UK video.

It won't change their mind but it even for them to see ONE forensic pic will make me feel validated.

I will also identify myself for credibility sake.

Forensic pic of what? The lichen-free window ledge? The lifted tiles with a few spots of tiler blood under them? The apartment walls with nothing sinister on them, just old dirty marks? The Portuguese forensic woman with the ungloved hands and hair all over the place?

When is it going to sink in with these morons that journos HAVE read the files. Properly. And understood them, being considerably smarter than your average pitchforker.

Oh, and journos also read the forums and blogs. They know all about the ghouls and pitchforkers. Trust me Cool
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:46 pm

I don't know about, "It doesn't read quite right." It doesn't actually make any sense at all.
But by all means hate spam the people who accuse them of hate spamming. That's a really good one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:52 pm

honestbroker wrote:I will also identify myself for credibility sake.

rofl rofl rofl

HA! "I AM A CREDIBLE PITCH FORKER. TAKE THAT, SO THERE."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Mobyra MonBR
@
@RingoStarfish See, that's why hate spamming doesn't really work - tends to alienate people. #McCann
3 minutes ago

You have to hand it to the Hindley Fan, IronQuadrille and all the other spammers, they did a bang-up job of wrecking their own hate crusade Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:08 pm

It's been a very confusing day or two smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Sabot wrote:
I just happen to believe that Goncalo Amaral left The PJ clutching a bit more than his personal effects.
The Illegal copies of The Diaries would hardly have been left kicking around Portimao Police Station, or tucked into The Shelved Files, so somebody removed them in August 2007. Almost certainly after The Judge had given his order to destroy them.
At that time, Goncalo Amaral will have been the only PJ Officer in actual possession of these copies, since he it was who coordinated the evidence. It takes no great leap of the imagination to suppose that Goncalo Amaral stole these copies for monetary use at a later date.

This is, of course, all in my most humble opinion, and I will be more than happy to print an apology if I am wrong. This apology will be given entirely exclusively to JATYK.

Don't hold your breath.

Sabot, there were others filthy, grubby little mits on those diary's, before Gonc got his on them.

Inspector: Joao Carlos
Date: 02 August 2007
Place: Rua das Flores, 27
Officers: Tavares de Almeida, Vitor Matos, Joao Carlos, Carlos Dordonnat, Carla Brito (Interpreter)
Consent given by: Gerry McCann
Legal formalities having been observed a search was undertaken.
The following describes in detail the number and quality of papers or detected objects, and the exact place of the same with the seizure declaration and indication of how they were packed up:
- The present search was started at 18h00.
- The residence comprised: entrance hall; a WC (01) on the left; twins' bedroom; visitors' bedroom with WC en suite; master bedroom [bedroom of the couple]; lounge; dining area; WC and kitchen.
- All outside rooms [annexes] searched nothing was seized.
- OBJECTS FOR EXAMINATION
1. One (01) pink cloth toy, with yellow paws and ears and blue label, make "cuddle cat", with a third in wood and a green band, alluding to Fatima, that was found in the lounge on top of a large chair [armchair].
2. Clothes, shoes, bags [hand-bags; suitcases] and travel bags [knapsacks] that were packed as follows:
- Lounge, two boxes.
- Master bedroom, two boxes.
- Twins' bedroom, one suitcase.
- Visitors' bedroom, one suitcase.
3. Various papers.
- One bible, bedside table of the master bedroom.
- Two diaries and a notepad that was found in the cupboard of the master bedroom.- On pair of latex gloves, that was found in a drawer of a bedside table of the visitors' bedroom.
- There being nothing more to record, the present activity was ended at 20h30.
- This document is drawn up to ratify the truth of the above and it is going to be duly signed.
(four signatures)

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Two diaries and a notepad that was found in the cupboard of the master bedroom.

And that bury's Gonc. Game, set and match rofl rofl rofl rofl

I would love to be a fly on the wall today, with this being investigated probably as we speak.
We now know why Gonc was doing the rounds with his bog roll on TV.

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:58 pm

You notice his latest effort has sunk without trace? Even Morais seems to have lost interest in the whole business.

If Gonc isn't very, very worried right this minute - he should be. Justice Lord Leveson unleashed the hounds yesterday, and the truth about this is going to come out.

I should think Team Gonc is Catfight and backstab right this minute, desperate not to be the person/s who carry the can for this.

Let there be no doubt about it - someone committed a criminal offence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Quite seriously - how totally and utterly STUPID are these people?

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 Totalt11

Are they really incapable of understanding written words that are right in front of them? The Portuguese judge ORDERED their destruction.

That ORDER wasn't carried out - or they wouldn't have fetched up in CdM not long after.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Don't hold your breath.

Sabot, there were others filthy, grubby little mits on those diary's, before Gonc got his on them.

Inspector: Joao Carlos
Date: 02 August 2007
Place: Rua das Flores, 27
Officers: Tavares de Almeida, Vitor Matos, Joao Carlos, Carlos Dordonnat, Carla Brito (Interpreter)
Consent given by: Gerry McCann
Legal formalities having been observed a search was undertaken.
The following describes in detail the number and quality of papers or detected objects, and the exact place of the same with the seizure declaration and indication of how they were packed up:
- The present search was started at 18h00.
- The residence comprised: entrance hall; a WC (01) on the left; twins' bedroom; visitors' bedroom with WC en suite; master bedroom [bedroom of the couple]; lounge; dining area; WC and kitchen.
- All outside rooms [annexes] searched nothing was seized.
- OBJECTS FOR EXAMINATION
1. One (01) pink cloth toy, with yellow paws and ears and blue label, make "cuddle cat", with a third in wood and a green band, alluding to Fatima, that was found in the lounge on top of a large chair [armchair].
2. Clothes, shoes, bags [hand-bags; suitcases] and travel bags [knapsacks] that were packed as follows:
- Lounge, two boxes.
- Master bedroom, two boxes.
- Twins' bedroom, one suitcase.
- Visitors' bedroom, one suitcase.
3. Various papers.
- One bible, bedside table of the master bedroom.
- Two diaries and a notepad that was found in the cupboard of the master bedroom.- On pair of latex gloves, that was found in a drawer of a bedside table of the visitors' bedroom.
- There being nothing more to record, the present activity was ended at 20h30.
- This document is drawn up to ratify the truth of the above and it is going to be duly signed.
(four signatures)

So there was more than one person doing the Coordinating then. And they all helped themselves to copies of the Evidence. Very interesting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:54 pm

A Sauce in Team Gonc sent me this photo of them all, hard at work catching up on the leaks and smears from A Sauce in the police:

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 Goncal10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:04 pm

bb1 wrote:Quite seriously - how totally and utterly STUPID are these people?

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 4 Totalt11

Are they really incapable of understanding written words that are right in front of them? The Portuguese judge ORDERED their destruction.

That ORDER wasn't carried out - or they wouldn't have fetched up in CdM not long after.

That is abysmal, even for Stella.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:05 pm

I truly cannot believe how stupid they are, Sabot. Now this has appeared on Bennett's site:

Hi Aiyoyo, the copy of Kate's diary was said to have been destroyed in late June yet what was printed in the NOW was up to July 31st, so where did that extra month come from, certainly not the PJ as when they had the copy the last entries hadn't even been written

What? The diaries were taken along with other material on 02 August 2007 - it's right in front of them IN THE POLICE FILES.

The order they be destroyed was given on 26th June 2008.

It's right in front of them IN THE POLICE FILES

THE LAST ENTRY WAS JUST BEFORE THEY WERE ILLEGALLY SEIZED BY THE PJ

The copies had been in PJ hands for nearly a year before the order to destroy them - which was ignored - was given.

I really, truly cannot believe this display of utter stupidity.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next