JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

+5
muratfan
sans_souci
Sabot
greenink211
bb1
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 6 Empty Re: MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:06 pm

It was a really distressing spectacle, not in the very least for The McCanns, but it mightily upset me as well. And every other decent person on The Planet who watched it.
I would not want to detract from the distress of others who gave evidence, but The Dowlers and The McCanns were by far the most appallingly treated, and both parents of missing children. What sort of mentality would do such a thing in the name of profit, or even just for fun?

Some section of our society are really sick. But I don't know what should be done about it. The problem is too big for me. I just hope that Lord Leveson will come up with something fit for these individuals.
They opened up Night Courts to deal with The Rioters, and they coped. It is not beyond my imagination that the same can be done with Internet Stalkers. This isn't a Case for Libel, just for Criminal Intent. Rogue Reporters will be easy to deal with by comparison.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 6 Empty Re: MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:13 pm

And having had more doors slammed in their hate-filled faces in the UK, they are now trying to hatespam the US media - remember when the Oprah site had to use moderators for the first time, because of the mess and trouble that was caused by these lunatics?

You know what amuses me greatly? They all pride themselves on being 'Truthseekers', of not being fooled by the mass media.

But they are the very people who swallowed down whole the rubbish in the tabloids; even now it has all been discredited as having as much truth as the Hitler Diaries, they STILL believe the rubbish and beg for more.

Gullible, nasty people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:20 pm

I see Bennett's pet ex-policeman *cough* is still failing to grasp the truth about the Leh sighting. Why they simply cannot get it through their thick heads that it did indeed happen, and was dealt with by LE, and is none of their business, I do not know.

The hounders probably want the names of the people involved so they can stalk them and make up disgusting stories about them, as is their usual habit.

Hard cheese.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:25 pm

bb1 wrote:I see Bennett's pet ex-policeman *cough* is still failing to grasp the truth about the Leh sighting. Why they simply cannot get it through their thick heads that it did indeed happen, and was dealt with by LE, and is none of their business, I do not know.

The hounders probably want the names of the people involved so they can stalk them and make up disgusting stories about them, as is their usual habit.

Hard cheese.

Oh Gosh. I hadn't thought of that. What a disappointment that must have been. No wonder they were so pissed off. They missed out on a jolly good bit of stalking there.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Yes, they could have entertained themselves for weeks, digging up old photos of people's grandfathers wearing masonic aprons, and making filthy remarks about photos of young girls.

Must have really spoiled their fun that they got told nothing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:36 pm

What on earth is wrong with these morons? Here's another one with a tenuous grasp on reality:

silkcut says:
why didn't gerry mccann correct the lawyer vis a vis that the diary was returned to them 48 hours later on the order of a judge, when this is not true? the order of the judge to destroy copies of the diary was made in june 2008 not 5th may 2007

What? Why can't they grasp something so simple?

The diary was illegally siezed in early August.

It was returned a couple of days later, but by that time, copies had been made.

The copies were ordered destroyed in June 2008.

Someone in the PJ ignored that order which led to CdM printing translations in July.

They were then retranslated and fetched up with NOTW, someone in Portugal having conned NOTW into thinking the McCanns knew about it.

These people need help with their obvious mental health issues.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:37 pm

http://aeiou.expresso.pt/reino-unido-podera-investigar-fuga-do-diario-de-kate-mccann=f690058

UK may investigate 'escape' from the diary of Kate McCann

In an emotional testimony of two hours, the parents of Madeleine McCann reaffirmed believe that daily Kate was copied by Portuguese police to be investigated and asked how come the tabloids .

The publication of transcripts of the diary of Kate by the former tabloid "News of the World" in September 2008, was at the center of the emotional testimony of two hours that the McCann couple gave to the commission of inquiry to give an opinion for a possible change British law for greater regulation of the media, according to " The Guardian ".

Speaking at a London court, Kate McCann said they had felt "outraged" after the publication of the article, considering that the paper showed "have no regard for me as a mother in distress."

"I wrote those words, my thoughts at the most desperate of my life," said the mother of Madeleine McCann, quoted by "The Guardian".

Her husband, Jerry, said they intend to be investigated how the diary came to Ropert Murdoch tabloid.

Slight differences in quotes

Lord Justice Leveson , the charge of the investigation who were granted the power to summon and question witnesses and gather evidence to indicate that they satisfy the claims of McCann.

Kate McCann said he believed that his diary was taken from him by the Portuguese police and later returned, and someone copied it and brought to journalists.

Kate said to have found slight differences between their words and those published by the "News of the World", which suggests that the diary has been translated from English to Portuguese and then again from Portuguese to English

===============

Morais is very quiet, isn't she?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:42 pm

bb1 wrote:http://aeiou.expresso.pt/reino-unido-podera-investigar-fuga-do-diario-de-kate-mccann=f690058

UK may investigate 'escape' from the diary of Kate McCann

In an emotional testimony of two hours, the parents of Madeleine McCann reaffirmed believe that daily Kate was copied by Portuguese police to be investigated and asked how come the tabloids .

The publication of transcripts of the diary of Kate by the former tabloid "News of the World" in September 2008, was at the center of the emotional testimony of two hours that the McCann couple gave to the commission of inquiry to give an opinion for a possible change British law for greater regulation of the media, according to " The Guardian ".

Speaking at a London court, Kate McCann said they had felt "outraged" after the publication of the article, considering that the paper showed "have no regard for me as a mother in distress."

"I wrote those words, my thoughts at the most desperate of my life," said the mother of Madeleine McCann, quoted by "The Guardian".

Her husband, Jerry, said they intend to be investigated how the diary came to Ropert Murdoch tabloid.

Slight differences in quotes

Lord Justice Leveson , the charge of the investigation who were granted the power to summon and question witnesses and gather evidence to indicate that they satisfy the claims of McCann.

Kate McCann said he believed that his diary was taken from him by the Portuguese police and later returned, and someone copied it and brought to journalists.

Kate said to have found slight differences between their words and those published by the "News of the World", which suggests that the diary has been translated from English to Portuguese and then again from Portuguese to English

===============

I for one sincerely hope they do investigate. Hopefully, we will find out where Levy and Morais got their, uncut videos of the searches from too.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Wonder why that is....... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:55 pm

I for one sincerely hope they do investigate. Hopefully, we will find out where Levy and Morais got their, uncut videos of the searches from too.

And the Rogatory statements, Tony. Let us not forget, the only reason they are in the public domain is that Levy got his mitts on them.

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 6 Rogs10

NOTHING that came from the UK police, that was given to UK police in UK police statements, by UK law, should have been made public. I understand Levy also has photos taken inside the UK police stations?

The somewhat dubious Source is one reason we can't be sure that the Rogatory statements are 100% accurate; while the broad thrust probably is - there is just too much of them not to be - we have no way of knowing if phrases haven't been changed here and there.

NOTW got the illegal diary copies from someone who has only been described as a 'Portuguese reporter'. I can think of a name or two that has to be in the frame for that....

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:58 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:58 pm

lily wrote:Morais is very quiet, isn't she?

Wonder why that is....... Pcorneater
I think it is something to do with her closeness to a certain corrupt defective who; is going to be proved a very dishonest defective, who brought shame to the Portuguese Judiciary.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:02 pm

I think it is something to do with her closeness to a certain corrupt defective who; is going to be proved a very dishonest defective, who brought shame to the Portuguese Judiciary.

Wonder if she did any translating for him, Tony? I'd lay odds one or two of the 'wonderful translators' are feeling a bit jittery right now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Probably humped him.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:11 pm

MCCANNS TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO LEVESON INQUIRY - Page 6 HIPPOS
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:11 pm

bb1 wrote:I think it is something to do with her closeness to a certain corrupt defective who; is going to be proved a very dishonest defective, who brought shame to the Portuguese Judiciary.

Wonder if she did any translating for him, Tony? I'd lay odds one or two of the 'wonderful translators' are feeling a bit jittery right now.
I would say Fernanda and her cohorts are feeling a rumble in their intestines right now.
As they should, after what they did!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Remember this?
PJ on the forum? Isn't that just a leetle bit dodgy?

FSoares (F*******) "Thank you so much Mr. Benett.

Yes, I think probably the word 'plot' is the right one for tramar, looking at the examples you kindly provided.

As for my job in PJ, and since I work up here in the North - in Porto - I couldn't have access to any type of special information/knowledge about the case. Sometimes I had the feeling there was a curtain of silence around it, and it looked like nobody wanted to talk or comment the case. Once, in the Summer of 2007, I emailed that woman that we could all see on pics, dusting for prints on the shutters, but, what she replied back was completely bogus and it also looked like she wanted to avoid saying anything about the case. I then stopped. I also thought it could be due to the fact that emailing via the internal system could not be good, as the IT department could read everything, if they wanted.

Unfortunatelly, I felt obliged to send Stinky a PM about my workplace as I've explained before. Beachy wasn't a problem to me and neither is you, but Stinky 'scares' me a little. That's why I avoid posting too much nowadays as I don't trust him and have a bad vibe about him. He once implied he had a very good knowledge about Joana's case and also about the details of the alleged 'torture' commited by the officers who were brought from Lisbon, under Amaral's orders. It's fishy as he can't know nothing the rest of public knows, unless:

1) he works for local Public Prosecution - or from somewhere else and someone leaked something;

2) He's from Police and has a personal agenda against Goncalo Amaral. It doesn't look so to me, because otherwise he wouldn't be a Police basher, as he is;

3) I'm pretty convinced if he cold get my identity he would whistle about it to someone from the Prosecution. That's why I am always acting with precaution.

My name is F******a R*****. My English sucks, but if you need any kind of help for anything, please feel free to ask."

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.com/search/label/FSoares

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Changed days from telling Bennett all about how she tried to meddle in the investigation, or all about the men Gonc had brought in from Lisbon to 'interrogate' Leonor Cipriano - oh, and hacking into 3A PMs.

She never did explain why her and other Portuguese haters did that, did she? Mind you, the pitchforkers probably think it's an honor to have your PMs read by the PJ.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Yes, what were they doing, or hoping to achieve by reading those PMs?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:56 pm

bb1 wrote:Changed days from telling Bennett all about how she tried to meddle in the investigation, or all about the men Gonc had brought in from Lisbon to 'interrogate' Leonor Cipriano - oh, and hacking into 3A PMs.

She never did explain why her and other Portuguese haters did that, did she? Mind you, the pitchforkers probably think it's an honor to have your PMs read by the PJ.
Sure is, just think all those PMs doing the rounds in the Judiciary. Every word laughed at and, statements of how gullible the fools are, being made.
Amaral and his buddies must have had a whale of a time taking the pissistence out of them biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:03 am

They also must have been very relieved that their whitewash campaign was working as the British believed them.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:12 am

lily wrote:They also must have been very relieved that their whitewash campaign was working as the British believed them.
Fortunately, very few Brits believed them, lily. Amaral's story was just too far fetched for any sane person to believe.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:34 am

You are correct, Tony. What I meant to say, and didn't, was that most posters on the forum did believe them. Maybe they learned from the people who didn't?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:38 am

You can see, with this business of them totally failing what happened with the diary, just how stupid and easily fooled a lot of them are, can't you?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next