JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS

+6
lily
Anita
Maggs
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 Empty Re: LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:04 am

bb1 wrote: answer questions in front of judges

I've just realised why the forkers are being even more unpleasant than usual - the McCanns HAVE answered questions in front of a judge - one of the highest in the land, on oath.

Their tiny, primitive haterbrains can't process what that means....
So sad, too bad biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 Empty Re: LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS

Post  lily Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:27 am

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote: Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek
That'll stop ya putting yer teeth under yer pillow biggrin

I wish the good tooth fairy would visit him and pull all his out. biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Oh dear, Bren has blown her top at that ghastly Ironside hydra person:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/12/19/well-you-live-and-learn/

The hydra is, of course, totally insane - remember, what, eighteen months ago, when it pretended to be its own 'husband' and was accusing everyone of sending death threats?

Everyone had to delete links to its blogs, because if it saw a link from another site in its stats, it decided that was a 'death threat'?

It's a mystery to me why the forkers follow it so devotedly - no wonder Morais told it to F--- Off.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:37 am

The MM forkers are getting themselves all wound up:

Re: There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list
Oldartform Today
This has got to be a false rumour started purely as a wind-up. There`s no way someone who is under investigation would get an honour from the Queen. Its absolute piffle.

1. Have they never heard of the Official Secrets Act? It covers the Honours List, so unless Her Majesty is a member of a hate site, then information about the List is not available.

It may well be 'piffle' BUT what on earth is it babbling about?

There`s no way someone who is under investigation would get an honour from the Queen.

The McCanns aren't 'under investigation'. They really, really do need to wake up and smell the coffee.

The only person 'under investigation' is their beloved Gonc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:47 am

I meant it when I said that they really need someone to explain law and procedure to them. And that someone is not smi ME.

They still seem to think that as the McCanns "have not been cleared by a court" that they are under suspicion.

It really does seem to be quite beyond them to grasp that in order to apear in court (as a defendant) you need to have been charged.....

It reminds me of a story. Lord Soper was declaiming something or other on speakers corner. A heckler in the crowd shouted "you are mad". He igored it the first six times. On the seventh, he answered - "no, I am not mad".

"Prove it" shouted the heckler.

Soper: "well I can't, obviously. Can you prove YOU are not mad"

At that the heckler shouted "yes I can" - proudly waving a certificate of discharge from a lunatic asylum.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:49 am

The McCanns aren't 'under investigation'.

There's either no hope for them, Bonny, or they are illiterate.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Bad Sign When The Cops Start Blocking You

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 Blocked
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:00 pm

crazytony wrote:Bad Sign When The Cops Start Blocking You

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 Blocked
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 5 LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 5 LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 5 LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 5 LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 5 LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 5

So, it hasn't entered her head it's because they think she is a hater looney, like the rest of them?

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 22LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 22LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 22
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:12 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh, they will also know who she is?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:55 am

Unbelievable - the MM lot are praising the piece of merde that is spamming twitter with obscenities.

Morning Panda I dont believe they have the support they think they have.....

My friend just told me to follow PearsMorganCNN Piers Morgan on Twitter so I did... and look at the first tweet of his I saw!

#mccann Of course I was paid to promote the fake abduction. What do you expect? I am a Catholic.

Still, I don't suppose it matters to them - anything seems acceptable with them, as long as it involves hating the McCanns.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:50 am

Pitchforker idea of humor:

Re: Kates Award !
almostgothic Yesterday at 21:02

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 23324

Still, if she really does want to be decorated, I'm pretty sure my OH has an old tub of Artex in his shed ..

Perhaps that forker would like to explain why attacking the mother of a missing child with paint is in the slightest bit funny?

And they wonder why they are detested, and regarded as nothing but an internet lynch mob...

Maybe it's just me; maybe there is some humour in that which is escaping me?

Let's look at it; that forker thinks it would be funny if her husband got some paint out of their shed and attacked the mother of a missing child with it.

Sorry, I am trying, but just not seeing the joke. confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:52 am

Oh, here's another one!

Re: Kates Award !
Angelique Today

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 2 294124 - I was going to offer some spare gloss - it covers everything!

Why is that funny?

And they wonder why they are called haters and pitchforkers...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:34 pm

If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny...Christmas Day, the day we think of Our Saviour, if we are religious...

The day we are glad to spend with our families...

And the forkers have carried on hating...

This forker actually had nothing better to do than shriek its hatred thus:

Re: Did the fund money run out yet?
Gillyspot Today at 8:51 pm

I can't see even the McCanns having the gall to ask for donations this year. Kate has made money out of her bewk & the Sun's serialisation of it and remember Scotland Yard are "making progress" in their review according to Clarrie. No need for money unless they have run out of strawberries from Waitrose

================

Just, just.... SHUT UP FOR ONCE!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:33 pm

So, having got bored with spending the festive season discussing whether or not the McCanns disposed of their eldest daughter by chopping her into small pieces, the ghouls on Bennett's site have moved onto fresh meat.

Today they are discussing whether or not Madeleine is a clone, and whether or not her birth certificate is forged.

Why don't they trot off to MCF and ask Ines and Kizzy? They are the pitchforkers who got hold of a copy by some devious means that have never been entirely clear.

Disgusting people - ghouls, the lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 pm

bb1 wrote:So, having got bored with spending the festive season discussing whether or not the McCanns disposed of their eldest daughter by chopping her into small pieces, the ghouls on Bennett's site have moved onto fresh meat.

Today they are discussing whether or not Madeleine is a clone, and whether or not her birth certificate is forged.

Why don't they trot off to MCF and ask Ines and Kizzy? They are the pitchforkers who got hold of a copy by some devious means that have never been entirely clear.

Disgusting people - ghouls, the lot of them.
Would that be the same birth certificate I have a copy of? And I also have the real name of the person who applied and paid for it.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Stella thinks it's not real cuz of the font. Pcorneater

Get a load of this post on that thread.....

Were they all part of an experiment
sijm Yesterday at 16:23

There maybe more to the Oldfield llink than we think, such as an old company named Oldfield & Miller and its Government links to a massive Government controlled conglomerate named Broomco which appears to have many offshoots under many umbrella companies that have now emerged under this umbrella, names such as Binos. NHS Direct a proffesional staffing agency, UK Data with Alistair Cambell and Hot Nutz Australia, Bino,, Binos,also Murats property company was called Gabinos, lots of other interesting links to this massive Government controlled conglomerate, look up Oldfield&Millar, and Bino and Broomco a company set up by Tom Hunter and West Coast somthing Ruben Brothers, RBS Banks.

alienship

Oh, that reminds me. Did Grenville return from Wyoming? alien
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Would that be the same birth certificate I have a copy of? And I also have the real name of the person who applied and paid for it.

I would say so, yes, Tony, as to the best of my knowledge, only one lot of pitchforkers were involved in that bit of scumbaggery.

What any of it has to do with that internet lynch mob, I do not know.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:13 pm

bb1 wrote:Would that be the same birth certificate I have a copy of? And I also have the real name of the person who applied and paid for it.

I would say so, yes, Tony, as to the best of my knowledge, only one lot of pitchforkers were involved in that bit of scumbaggery.

I thought so. Well they can cut their lying tongues out. It is genuine enough and your UK law enforcement certified it as such.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:16 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Would that be the same birth certificate I have a copy of? And I also have the real name of the person who applied and paid for it.

I thought so. Well they can cut their lying tongues out. It is genuine enough and your UK law enforcement certified it as such.

Oh good. Stella can take the matter up with L.E. then. Hahau
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:22 pm

lily wrote:
crazytony wrote:

Oh good. Stella can take the matter up with L.E. then. Hahau
It would appear lily, you can get anyone's birth certificate in the UK. It is what you do with it after your receive it that interests the LE.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Oh my, thanks for pointing that out, Tony. Shocked

Stella is quite convinced that the Birth Certificate is a fake. She's the expert in all these things you know....... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:45 pm

I recall this being "investigated" on at least a couple of previous occasions. And eventually they will conculde that there is nothing suspicious about the copy of the birth certificate.

Next, I predict they will have a few dozen pages on why her passort was faked.

But still, it keeps Stella et al off the streets.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:00 pm

sans_souci wrote:I recall this being "investigated" on at least a couple of previous occasions. And eventually they will conculde that there is nothing suspicious about the copy of the birth certificate.

But still, it keeps Stella et al off the streets.
True.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Stella's quite the busy bee, sans. What with this, the creche records, alleged room upgrades, extra beds she should be busy all year.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Indeed; they are heading that way already. They have all suddenly become experts on typeface and fonts.

You couldn't make it up....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next