JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS

+6
lily
Anita
Maggs
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 Empty Re: LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Do we know the provenance of this certificate? I mean is this digital image created from an official source such as the police a scanned hardcopy, or is it something published to the web by team McCann?

Oh, we all know the provenance of it, sunshine.

The pitchforkers Kizzy, and Ines, now admin on MCF, got their paws on a copy by false pretences.

Blame Team Gonc - do these morons think the McCanns actually LIKE bottomfeeders like them invading every corner of their lives when they are playing at armchair supersleuths?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 Empty Re: LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS

Post  Maggs Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:03 pm

I remember seeing that on 3A's when Ryan was on there.

Sent: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:36 am
by kizzy
Dear Ines

Madeliene's birth certificate arrived - about 2 days ago.
I scanned it in and there is nothing unusual as far as I can see.
I feel so reluctant to send this information via 3As. I resigned from 3A Mod-Mansion last Monday. As far as I am concerned, the Mods in 3As are too busy looking for where they are being talked about - there is not enough focus on Madeleine as far as I am concerned.
But I promisied to get Madeleine's Birth certificate and to give it you a scanned copy:
...........................................................................................................................
She makes out she got Madeleine's actual Birth Certificate.
I wonder where they got their copy from (PJ Gonc perhaps) because if it was from the original register, the words "certified copy of" are struck out, this one wasn't, so it has to be the original Birth Certificate.

Last edited by Maggs on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:11 pm

I feel so reluctant to send this information via 3As.

Wonder why that would be? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:21 pm

bb1 wrote:I feel so reluctant to send this information via 3As.

Wonder why that would be? rofl rofl rofl

She flounced Bonny Catfight

I bet Innes got that and had Kizzy post it up. I remember what devious Baarstards they were on 3A's
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Indeed, Maggs - it's nearly three years now since MsMarbles and I ran away screaming, and clutching goodies. We thought what we knew about was bad; we could not have imagined, in our worst nightmares, what would come out before the end.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:34 pm

bb1 wrote:Indeed, Maggs - it's nearly three years now since MsMarbles and I ran away screaming, and clutching goodies. We thought what we knew about was bad; we could not have imagined, in our worst nightmares, what would come out before the end.

Yeah Bonny, but your lights were on and somebody was in rofl rofl rofl
There were 4 Portuguese posters that started the lies up in May 2007 (5th May to be exact). Doesn't it make you think that every move from the minute of Madeleine's abduction was planned?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:48 pm

The more that comes out about the whole business, Maggs, the more I agree, Yes, it was all done deliberately.

Why on earth were there so many Portuguese posters posing as 'wonderful translators', or people who by sheer chance were in PDL, crawling out of the woodwork?

Did the cover-up actually start BEFORE Madeleine was abducted? I know that sounds crazy, but look at this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482007/Lies-beatings-secret-trials-dark-police-handling-Madeleine-case.html

In internet blogs and newspaper columns, Amaral's supporters have claimed that the Cipriano case is built on lies ? a vicious smear against a decent detective trying to do his job.
It has, they say, "no connection" to the Madeleine McCann inquiry.
Experienced lawyers in Portimao, the town 12 miles from Praia da Luz where Amaral is PJ chief, disagree.
The case against the detectives began as a complaint lodged by Cipriano's lawyer, they pointed out, but has now been adopted by the public prosecutor.

As we now know, he was convicted for his part in the torture of Mrs Cipriano, lost his appeal and is still facing other charges.

But why was it so important to Team Gonc, and the delusional groupies, to convince the world that white was black, black white, and Gonc Mr Clean? When the reality is so different from the picture they put so much effort into painting.

If that lot want to look for conspiracies and cover-ups, they would do well to focus their energies on Portimao PJ.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:57 pm

bb1 wrote:The more that comes out about the whole business, Maggs, the more I agree, Yes, it was all done deliberately.

Why on earth were there so many Portuguese posters posing as 'wonderful translators', or people who by sheer chance were in PDL, crawling out of the woodwork?

Did the cover-up actually start BEFORE Madeleine was abducted? I know that sounds crazy, but look at this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482007/Lies-beatings-secret-trials-dark-police-handling-Madeleine-case.html

In internet blogs and newspaper columns, Amaral's supporters have claimed that the Cipriano case is built on lies ? a vicious smear against a decent detective trying to do his job.
It has, they say, "no connection" to the Madeleine McCann inquiry.
Experienced lawyers in Portimao, the town 12 miles from Praia da Luz where Amaral is PJ chief, disagree.
The case against the detectives began as a complaint lodged by Cipriano's lawyer, they pointed out, but has now been adopted by the public prosecutor.

As we now know, he was convicted for his part in the torture of Mrs Cipriano, lost his appeal and is still facing other charges.

But why was it so important to Team Gonc, and the delusional groupies, to convince the world that white was black, black white, and Gonc Mr Clean? When the reality is so different from the picture they put so much effort into painting.

If that lot want to look for conspiracies and cover-ups, they would do well to focus their energies on Portimao PJ.

Thats exactly what I was getting at Bonny.
How long has this type of thing been going on for?
If the McCanns hadn't stood up to Gonc, Leonor would never had the publicity she got. Then everything would have gone quiet, and the morons would have got away with their lies and deceipt yet again.
There's something more a lot sinister behind Gonc and his cronies actions, mark my words wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 pm

There has to be something well rotten, for this to have happened FOUR TIMES now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-560696/Madeleine-The-damning-case-police-Britains-investigative-reporter.html

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 MccannsMOS1904_468x640

Memories: Carol Charles and her daughter, Rachel, who was killed near Praia da Luz in 1990

The scandal over that went all the way to Parliament.
quote:

The PJ, Spink told the Commons, claimed Cook confessed - something he has always denied - and that they had tortured him: "Cook appeared in court, with black eyes and a missing tooth, and he was deeply bruised.
"It is claimed that Cook was hung from an upstairs window by his feet, that his feet were beaten until he could not stand, that he was tied to a chair and beaten, that he was deprived of sleep and that a revolver was forced into his mouth and the trigger pulled in a mock execution."
The PJ also claimed Cook had a record as a paedophile, Spink went on. This, too, was "entirely bogus'. The trial judge had asked a PJ witness how he knew this: "The officer replied that someone, unnamed, had told him. The judge accepted that so-called 'evidence' as clear and unequivocal."
It emerged at the trial that while there was no forensic link between Rachel or her clothes and Cook's car, blood had been found under her fingernails - presumably that of her attacker. But when Cook's lawyers tried to obtain it to test it for DNA, they were told the samples had been "lost".
Cook told The Mail on Sunday: "I was with the PJ four days and they gave me no food nor let me go to the lavatory - I literally s*** myself and p****d myself. I was in that state when they first brought me to court.
"What I learnt about Portugal is that once convicted, you never get the chance to get it reversed, because they destroyed the evidence."
Spink, who is still MP for Castle Point, Essex, said yesterday that as the Madeleine case had unfolded, he had become increasingly concerned by the "disturbing parallels' between the way the PJ had dealt with Maddie and the murder of Rachel Charles.
"In both cases, there was incompetence at the outset. And then, having become convinced they had the right suspects, the police seem to have ignored other avenues of investigation - especially the possibility that both were abducted by a stranger."

==============

The shambles the PJ made of the abduction of Rui Pedro is a matter of record; the people of Portugal have been horrified at what is coming out in the ongoing trial.

Joana Cipriano....again, no evidence at all, just a forced confession and lurid inventions leaked to CdM.

Then there is Casa Pia - after all the noise and heat, very little has actually happened. Indeed, the last I heard, there was every chance the verdicts - such as they were - would be overturned, because the PJ were yet again caught making stuff up.

One case - it can happen, police forces do make mistakes. But not four, on top of a huge national scandal.

Something is very rotten in areas of Portugal.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:50 pm

That article is horrific reading. I guess there is aspects of Portugal's hierarchy that remain uncivilized.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:55 pm

I know, Tony, it stinks, doesn't it?

I thought this was a good moment to remind everyone of the murder of Jacinta Rees:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t956-remember-jacinta-rees-aussie-woman-murdered-on-algarve#26313
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 Empty LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Will try..watch this space!

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Oh, I think I managed without breaking anything! yaydance
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Jayelles wrote:I wondered whether Pat Brown would learn how to pronounce Madeleine's name correctly before her trip to Portugal. However, according to Brown's fan Tigger, it's the McCanns who don't know how to pronounce it right!

You couldn't make it up... Unless of course Tigger is a pro with a sense of humour...

Re: Were they all part of an experiment....
  tigger Today at 5:50 pm

Upsy Daisy wrote:
ha yes indeed. Always that distancing.... very odd. I just don't understand how KM can point blank say that they 'never called her anything of the sort (Maddie)' when quite clearly, they DID!!! How did that go unnoticed by the authorities..pure lies.

I've always thought, as soon as I realized it was not true they always called her Madeleine (neither of them seems to be able to pronounce it in any case Maddellyn?), it was to make it psychologically easier to talk about her. Maddie would be too close to the bone.
This is at present also the case with 'Baby Lisa' in the US, I think Pat Brown has also commented on the distancing of the parents by calling the child something else then when she was alive.

There we are, it's intact!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Too Big rofl rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by crazytony on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:20 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Interesting, thanks, Jayelles. We've seen this a lot, though; they either can't - or more likely won't - understand and process simple English phrases correctly.

Look at Bennett and the trouble he is in over his failure to grasp the meaning of, The only assumption. Or the way they seemed to be totally unable to follow the chain of events in the leaked diary affair.

They are all very fond of pretending to be teachers, lecturers, etc., but they simply cannot be; their comprehension skills are too poor.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:10 am

And so much for all their spiteful frothing at the very idea of Kate McCann getting an award in the New Year's Honours List.

Unless I have missed it somehow - she hasn't.

ETA, they will be carpet-chewing anyway.

Lorraine Kelly has got a CBE.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:32 pm

bb1 wrote:There has to be something well rotten, for this to have happened FOUR TIMES now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-560696/Madeleine-The-damning-case-police-Britains-investigative-reporter.html

LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 MccannsMOS1904_468x640

Memories: Carol Charles and her daughter, Rachel, who was killed near Praia da Luz in 1990

The scandal over that went all the way to Parliament.
quote:

The PJ, Spink told the Commons, claimed Cook confessed - something he has always denied - and that they had tortured him: "Cook appeared in court, with black eyes and a missing tooth, and he was deeply bruised.
"It is claimed that Cook was hung from an upstairs window by his feet, that his feet were beaten until he could not stand, that he was tied to a chair and beaten, that he was deprived of sleep and that a revolver was forced into his mouth and the trigger pulled in a mock execution."
The PJ also claimed Cook had a record as a paedophile, Spink went on. This, too, was "entirely bogus'. The trial judge had asked a PJ witness how he knew this: "The officer replied that someone, unnamed, had told him. The judge accepted that so-called 'evidence' as clear and unequivocal."
It emerged at the trial that while there was no forensic link between Rachel or her clothes and Cook's car, blood had been found under her fingernails - presumably that of her attacker. But when Cook's lawyers tried to obtain it to test it for DNA, they were told the samples had been "lost".
Cook told The Mail on Sunday: "I was with the PJ four days and they gave me no food nor let me go to the lavatory - I literally s*** myself and p****d myself. I was in that state when they first brought me to court.
"What I learnt about Portugal is that once convicted, you never get the chance to get it reversed, because they destroyed the evidence."
Spink, who is still MP for Castle Point, Essex, said yesterday that as the Madeleine case had unfolded, he had become increasingly concerned by the "disturbing parallels' between the way the PJ had dealt with Maddie and the murder of Rachel Charles.
"In both cases, there was incompetence at the outset. And then, having become convinced they had the right suspects, the police seem to have ignored other avenues of investigation - especially the possibility that both were abducted by a stranger."

==============

The shambles the PJ made of the abduction of Rui Pedro is a matter of record; the people of Portugal have been horrified at what is coming out in the ongoing trial.

Joana Cipriano....again, no evidence at all, just a forced confession and lurid inventions leaked to CdM.

Then there is Casa Pia - after all the noise and heat, very little has actually happened. Indeed, the last I heard, there was every chance the verdicts - such as they were - would be overturned, because the PJ were yet again caught making stuff up.

One case - it can happen, police forces do make mistakes. But not four, on top of a huge national scandal.

Something is very rotten in areas of Portugal.

There's another as well, little Renee Hassee who disappeared in 1996

http://www.icacrime.com/video_detail.php?vid=902

http://duwirstvermisst.du.funpic.de/html/body_hasee.html

http://www.bild.de/news/2007/news/aufruf-maddie-portugal-1828158.bild.html

Now comes out: You may also be a German boy was abducted from the kidnappers!
11 years ago, from Mountain Home made ​​family-Elsdorf (NRW) in Aljezur holiday. The city is located only 34 kilometers away from the current scene. Postmistress Anita B. (37), her partner Peter and son René (6) were driven in a caravan on the Portuguese coast.
The postmistress. "We had eaten something and walked to the beach," René (6) twenty yards went to his parents. Anita B.: "Suddenly, our boy disappeared from the earth."
Immediately informed the parents, the local police. Mother Anita: "The officials have taken only the display. They have not even looked for our boy. "
Neither Interpol nor the German police were able to help the desperate parents. To date, Anita and Peter go once a year to the Algarve to look after her son. Rene was now 17 years old. Irmgard B. grandmother: "My daughter still dreams regularly by René."

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:57 pm

Morais et al had the gall to say that nothing like that happened in Portugal. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:02 pm

I saw one of the Team Gonc claiming that Rene had somehow been swept away by a tide which came out of nowhere a while back - absolutely ridiculous.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:55 am

Update on Ms Mensch's battle with the ghouls and forkers:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/12/18/louise-mensch-socks-it-to-internet-ghouls/

Seems she has blocked and reported quite a few of the sickos.

@DrGaspar2007 ghoul. Blocked, reported for spam.
about 2 hours ago via webReplyRetweetFavorite
============

@w_nicht ghoul, blocked, reported for spam. as I will do with all the loathsome McCann obsessives

============

@GaeMar01 you’re another spamming me with McCann ghoulishness – blocked and reported for spam. These obsessives are everywhere Sad

===========

Way to go! LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 2 LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 2 LOUISE MENSCH, MP, GIVES GHOULS, PITCHFORKERS AND HATERS BOTH BARRELS - Page 3 2
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:23 am

LouiseMensch Louise Mensch
@
@greenink211 @ProfilerPatB ghoul blocked

Nice bit of retweeting from Ms Mensch rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Oh God, how STUPID are these people? I thought this forum myth had been laid to rest long ago:

GaeMar01 Gael
2007 while #McCann were spending Christmas with Wrights in Skipton Yorkshire, Australian blogger's ISP came under attack from Skipton UK

That would be because half of Northern England's ips route through a relay, or base, or whatever they are called, in the area, dear.

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:55 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh God, how STUPID are these people? I thought this forum myth had been laid to rest long ago:

GaeMar01 Gael
2007 while #McCann were spending Christmas with Wrights in Skipton Yorkshire, Australian blogger's ISP came under attack from Skipton UK

That would be because half of Northern England's ips route through a relay, or base, or whatever they are called, in the area, dear.

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
Will someone crack the mortar in gaemar's brain. She is unable to use until someone does.
Poor soul.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next