JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE - LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED*

+10
Maggs
greenink211
lily
Zenny
muratfan
rhodes
sans_souci
Sabot
bb1
Pedro Silva
14 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 10 Empty Re: gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE - LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED*

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:34 pm

bb1 wrote:
Cabrita wrote a letter to the courts saying that he renounced to all the powers of attorney from the BGA. This means that Cabrita is quitting immediately to be the lawyer of the BGA. The BGA is without a lawyer now.

Let's see them spin that Pcorneater
I would love to have been a fly on the wall when the lawyer told amoral.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 10 Empty Re: gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE - LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED*

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Can you imagine? I am surprised there wasn't a volcanic eruption...I am still pesquisa-ing the Portuguese press for the first signs of this becoming public knowledge; it is bound to surface before much longer.

Hope Brown can get a refund on her plane ticket Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 pm

First, concerning the question of this could be a plan to postpone the trials, remember that the BGA has already two trials booked for the same day (9 February) - Madeleine parents in Lisbon and ACED Report in Faro. He was already entitled to postpone one.

What are the odds he postpones the libel trial? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:44 pm

bb1 wrote:First, concerning the question of this could be a plan to postpone the trials, remember that the BGA has already two trials booked for the same day (9 February) - Madeleine parents in Lisbon and ACED Report in Faro. He was already entitled to postpone one.

What are the odds he postpones the libel trial? Pcorneater

But Bonny, he can't afford to go to Faro! Silly rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Oh, yes, I'd forgotten that. So, he may have to face the libel trial without a lawyer, unless the court appoints one. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 pm

I found him a suitcase that might come in handy

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 10 Pinkwo10

Comeonthen Comeonthen
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Don't know how it works in Portugal, but here, the other party has to agree to a postponement.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:06 pm

If that was to happen, Amaral won't turn up. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Maggs wrote:I found him a suitcase that might come in handy

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 10 Pinkwo10

Comeonthen Comeonthen
rofl Well found Maggs! For himself or someone else?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Has he been threatening to shoot anyone with his Golden Bullets recently? I do hope Cabrita has got good security at home, Gonc has previous form for not taking kindly to rejection....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Huntter8Huntter8
gonçalo amaral in trouble http://bit.ly/wnwQVA via @addthis #mccann Sick pros want to give Amaral a case with gun to top himself if he loses

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Oh, the drama of it all Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:10 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, the drama of it all Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I know Bonny, I know.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:11 pm

J4 has some gems about past and present Gonc scandals:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/f55-goncalo-amaral-wife

The domestic brawls in Portimao bars were always my favorites - why the shrooms think everyone in Portugal loves Gonc, I have no idea.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Just goes to show what they think of Amaral. He is so weak spined he will top himself if he loses?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:14 pm

crazytony wrote:

Huntter8Huntter8
gonçalo amaral in trouble http://bit.ly/wnwQVA via @addthis #mccann Sick pros want to give Amaral a case with gun to top himself if he loses

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

What a thick wker
Obviously never heard of the Golden Bullets bottomsup

ETA I hadn't thought of their version whistle
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:17 pm

I really don't see that happening, on his past form, but Cabrita and Lovely Sofa might be well advised to give him a wide berth for a while - I don't see him being in a very good mood, somehow, Tony.

Look at the business with his ex-girlfriend - he isn't a very good loser, methinks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:20 pm

bb1 wrote:I really don't see that happening, on his past form, but Cabrita and Lovely Sofa might be well advised to give him a wide berth for a while - I don't see him being in a very good mood, somehow, Tony.

Look at the business with his ex-girlfriend - he isn't a very good loser, methinks.
You know, I downloaded the recording of that phone call onto a memory stick. I think I will dig it out.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:27 pm

As I recall, most of it is Gonc shouting, swearing and threatening Ana and her family? And stuff about ears....it's amazing how much of the translations have had to be replaced by ****** because of his language?

Bet he swore again when Morais went storming in and confirmed it was genuine. If she hadn't stuck her oar in, no-one would ever have quite been 100% sure rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 pm

The statement below from Amaral always makes me laugh. Now, all those who have been shot between the eyes, raise your hands. C'mon now don't be shy. Y'all must know what it's like to be shot between the eyes.
Amaral "I will shoot you on the middle of your eyes". “I will shoot you with one of my most golden bullets. Do you know what is like to be shot in the middle of your eyes?”

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Well, Cabrita may find out if Gonc catches up with him.

More:

What Amaral also says towards Ana is: "Eu faço-te a folha quando eu quiser", in English, "I sign your papers when I wish". In Portugal, "fazer a folha" means to harm someone by illegal methods.

This phrase on tape may very well be used as proof that Goncalo Amaral's authenticity of the allegations towards Ana and her husband that Amaral has also threatened them, with planting drugs in their car, in order to send them to jail. Apparently this is a good example of "fazer a folha" to someone.

No wonder Morais wanted to suppress it!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:53 pm

It makes you wonder if he had anything to do with the disappearance of Madeleine since he appears to know how to do these things. In fact, didn't he threaten Ana with something like that concerning her baby daughter?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 pm

They have been physically and mentally threatened and have to live in fear that Goncalo Amaral has allegedly told them that he could make something happen to them, without getting his hands dirty! They have also been threatened that someone will plant drugs on them and they will go to prison.

They most of all fear that something bad will happen to their daughter, that she will be abducted or something else and that it would be made to look like they had been responsible for it. (Ring any bells?)

I know, Sabot, it sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? But Gonc is the one who was issuing threats to the family - and remember, Morais herself confirmed the tape is genuine, that that is indeed Dr Goncalol ranting, raving and swearing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Sabot wrote:
It makes you wonder if he had anything to do with the disappearance of Madeleine since he appears to know how to do these things. In fact, didn't he threaten Ana with something like that concerning her baby daughter?

He knows how to do an awful lot of things Sabot.
Yes he did threaten the whole family, including baby Diane. It was reported to the PJ and filed.
Thats why Morais couldn't deny it happened, like she tried. Complete failure that woman is, she should have left it to Claudia, she's a much better liar than Morais will ever be. liar
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:04 pm

They have also been threatened that someone will plant drugs on them and they will go to prison.
Just like what was done to Grade
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next