JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE - LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED*

+10
Maggs
greenink211
lily
Zenny
muratfan
rhodes
sans_souci
Sabot
bb1
Pedro Silva
14 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 Empty Re: gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE - LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED*

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:08 pm

A veritable Harrods of Sauces, indeed. All we need now is the why, how, when, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 Empty Re: gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE - LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED*

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:22 pm

greenink211 green
@
@JBLittlemore It is an easy rumour to quash. @xklamation could do so. The fact she didn't is very illuminating I think. #McCann

Yup; she'll be busy working out how to spinned this to blame the McCanns Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:50 pm

http://www.citius.mj.pt/Portal/consultas/ConsultasAgenda.aspx

ETA, I've just tried it, and it only seems to cover January?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:26 pm

From that site on the Faro court page.

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 Clip_r10
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Oh, of course - that is February. All very odd confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, of course - that is February. All very odd confused

What really is odd is that I have looked at every court in Lisbon listed there and can't find the McCann case at all between 9 and 11 February.

BUT

I have found this. I read somewhere recently that Antonio Cabrita (lawyer) may be connected to Felicia Cabrita and would you believe it SHE IS IN A LISBON court on the 7th of February, same day as Goncalo Amaral is in Faro Court. If there is a connection between them perhaps he chose to go with her?

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 Clip_317

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 Clip_213

Re the McCanns. Perhaps I missed their case. Perhaps somebody else could check all those Lisbon courts because the faint print of the site is giving me a headache.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Jayelles wrote:Is she the journo ...(cough) leveson...

I believe from my googling within the last ten minutes that she is a SOL journalist. At present she has some case regarding someone plagiarising a book she wrote. But in the past she was a leading journalist in the Casa Pia case. Not sure if she is to be at Leveson Inquiry though, sorry. Shocked
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:03 pm

REU means Defendant, Culprit or Criminal. She must have done something she shouldn't have.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Sabot wrote:REU means Defendant, Culprit or Criminal. She must have done something she shouldn't have.

Sabot she is naughty

Book removed on charges of plagiarism Felicia Cabrita

The publishing house of Letters / LeYa decided to withdraw the book "Women of Dictators," Diane Ducret, on suspicion of plagiarism of a work of Felicia Cabrita about Salazar.

"We were warned, on 26th December for a blog, plagiarism and possible explanations ask the Spanish literary agency [which was established in the contract] that due to the block parties, has not told us," said Lusa responsible for publishing the House of Literature, Marta Ramires.

At issue are alleged similarities between the various chapter of Diane Ducret on the private life of António de Oliveira Salazar and the book by journalist Felicia Cabrita "The Loves of Salazar."

The official said that "Women of Dictators" of Belgian Diane Ducret had a circulation of 3000 copies have been withdrawn from the market 1800, while there are about 500 in stock.

"We contacted the author also Felicia Cabrita and await the response of the Spanish agency, probably Monday, to decide the future," he said.

"The LeYa Group that owns the House of Literature is not to be connected in any way to any situation of counterfeiting, plagiarism or misrepresentation of the original, is already at the forefront of fighting these illegal activities, which should be severely punished," said Marta Ramires.

Diane Ducret, born in Anderlecht, wrote historical documentaries for television channel France 3, and in 2009, moderated "Le Forum de l'Histoire".

"Women of Dictators", published by Editions Perrin, was his first book that became a "best seller" in France, having been translated into 18 languages, including the Portuguese.

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Sabot wrote:REU means Defendant, Culprit or Criminal. She must have done something she shouldn't have.
Isn't the author suing the three?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:13 pm

The answer to that is - no-one is sure.

On the face of it, you would expect a male and female Cabrita, both in Gonc's orbit, to be related, but the jury is still out.

Similarly, there is an Isaltino Morais in all sorts of legal trouble right now, but it is impossible to find out if he is in any way related to Joana Morais.

Felicia Cabrita is the one who invented the Pact of Silence.

Confidential police material apparently accidentally fell into her handbag when she accidentally wandered into Gonc's office and accidentally bumped into his desk. She then used that info to harrass UK citizens, got told to take a hike by them, and invented the Pact of Silence as payback.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:17 pm

There goes that Karma again. Busy, busy, busy. Who's next?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Sorry. Thanks, Maggs.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:22 pm

honestbroker wrote:Putting two and two together and (probably) making 5.

Obviously you can't have the same people attending different court hearings simultaneously on the same day.

But what if one of the court 'hearings' was actually an out-of-court settlement?

I find it distinctly odd that I cannot find any evidence on that court listing site of a McCann case in Lisbon. It is highly suggestive either that I need new glasses (doubtful as I had a new pair recently and found the other cases) or that there is no such case.

Has anyone else tried searching. Just choose the dates and go to the Tribunal section and try each of the Lisboa courts in turn.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:35 pm

crazytony wrote:
Isn't the author suing the three?

No idea if the case on 7th February relates to this but Felicia Cabrita is in the PT press a lot at the moment over a plagiary case.

http://pesquisa.sapo.pt/?barra=noticias&st=&channel=&q=felicia+cabrita&where=

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 Clip_b10 gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 Clip_416

It seems Cabrita (left) is suing French author Diane Ducret.

Cabrita reminds me of someone. Can't think who.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:36 pm

I can't find it, but I may be suffering from eye-strain due to excessive pesquisa-ing of assorted Portuguese tabloids in search of news about Gonc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:30 pm

greenink211 wrote:
bb1 wrote:Oh, of course - that is February. All very odd confused

What really is odd is that I have looked at every court in Lisbon listed there and can't find the McCann case at all between 9 and 11 February.

BUT

I have found this. I read somewhere recently that Antonio Cabrita (lawyer) may be connected to Felicia Cabrita and would you believe it SHE IS IN A LISBON court on the 7th of February, same day as Goncalo Amaral is in Faro Court. If there is a connection between them perhaps he chose to go with her?

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 Clip_317

gonçalo amaral in trouble *UPDATE -  LIBEL TRIAL POSTPONED* - Page 3 Clip_213

Re the McCanns. Perhaps I missed their case. Perhaps somebody else could check all those Lisbon courts because the faint print of the site is giving me a headache.

Seems Felicia Cabrita may not be the lawyers wife after all, unless she re married.

Torcato Sepulveda (husband of Felicia Cabrita and died there about a year)

http://omeusofaamarelo.blogspot.com/2009/03/historias-secretas-do-nascimento-do.html
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:33 pm

OK, we have some clarification:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3769p15-poor-old-gonc#42646

Re: POOR OLD GONC
by christabel Today at 9:09 pm

Marcos has clarified some of the questions.

The decision of Cabrita to renounce to defend the Beast Goncalo Amaral (BGA) is very bad for the BGA. What we have here is the lawyer that has always defended him, refusing to do it more.

Cabrita wrote a letter to the courts saying that he renounced to all the powers of attorney from the BGA. This means that Cabrita is quitting immediately to be the lawyer of the BGA. The BGA is without a lawyer now. According with the article 39 of the Portuguese Civil Procedure Code, the BGA has 20 days to find another lawyer, otherwise the court will ask to the Portuguese Bar to give him one officially IF the BGA couldn't be notified, since if he is notified and does not appoint another lawyer, the trial will go on without a lawyer representing him,
I don't see any advantage to the BGA with the rejection from Cabrita. Exactly the opposite. First, concerning the question of this could be a plan to postpone the trials, remember that the BGA has already two trials booked for the same day (9 February) - Madeleine parents in Lisbon and ACED Report in Faro. He was already entitled to postpone one.

The action of Cabrita renouncing to BGA - please note it was Cabrita that rejected the BGA and not the opposite - it is really a very big smack in the face of the pig BGA. Usually, lawyers do not renounce to a client except in justified situations, like the client pursuing an immoral cause, because renouncing to defending someone is seen publicly as an outrage to the image of the client, being justified only in situations in which the lawyer wants to distance himself from the client. When a lawyer doesn't want to represent a client anymore, usually for reasons as lack of payment, he usually does not renounce to the power attorney; instead he asks the client to choose another lawyer and then the client sign another power attorney to the new lawyer replacing the former. Remember that Leonor Cipriano has done both actions: she has renounced to Joao Grade dos Santos and then has signed a new full power of attorney in Marcos favour.

So, Cabrita renouncing to the BGA is the same as saying "I do not support you anymore", and that's really very bad to the image of the BGA since Cabrita has always been his lawyer.
And, remember, Marcos will also benefit with that, since he now know's that Cabrita is also not going to be in the trial of Faro!

So, this is really very good news, and I don't know why you aren't celebrating!!!

==========

It's cos we are reserved, British types.....

Marcos doesn't like Gonc much, does he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Cabrita wrote a letter to the courts saying that he renounced to all the powers of attorney

I wonder how long Morais has been sitting on this for?

Usually, lawyers do not renounce to a client except in justified situations, like the client pursuing an immoral cause, because renouncing to defending someone is seen publicly as an outrage to the image of the client, being justified only in situations in which the lawyer wants to distance himself from the client.

I wonder if that ridiculous case he has brought against Marcos Correia was the last straw?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:40 pm

I wonder if that ridiculous case he has brought against Marcos Correia was the last straw?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
I bet Marcos could have ripped Cabrita to shreads in Court, Bonny.

The case goes ahead if the BGA doesn't get a lawyer in 20 days Champers2
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Then I would say Gonc has got an enormous problem, Maggs.

Even a legal genius couldn't get to grips with all this - two cases, mind - in 20 days.

How much do you bet the libel trial is going to be postponed?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:58 pm

bb1 wrote:Then I would say Gonc has got an enormous problem, Maggs.

Even a legal genius couldn't get to grips with all this - two cases, mind - in 20 days.

How much do you bet the libel trial is going to be postponed?

Nothing Bonny. Is this another put up job?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Well, it's desperate stuff if it is, Maggs - being sacked by your own lawyer is about as bad as it gets...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Yippee ki-yay

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:11 pm

crazytony wrote:Yippee ki-yay

You Americans, so emotional besides us staid Brits rofl

I am sure Bennett could fill the gap, why should Portugal escape being bored to tears?

Oh wait, he can't, he has a court date of his own....

Nope, I can't work this one out at all. I don't know enough about Portuguese law; can Cabrita say, I dumped Gonc because he is a lunatic?

Or will it turn up in CdM as, Legal sources say Cabrita dumped Gonc because of mental health issues?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next