JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home Empty Manhunt after body found at Sharp home

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:03 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/971123/tia-manhunt-after-body-found

Tia: Manhunt After Body Found
A body is discovered in the search for missing schoolgirl Tia Sharp and police are hunting Stuart Hazell, the boyfriend of Tia's gran.

Police are hunting Stuart Hazell, the step-grandfather of missing girl Tia Sharp, after a body was found.

Police discovered the body at the house of the missing girl's grandmother Christine Sharp at 20 The Lindens, New Addington.

A murder inquiry has been launched and Tia's family has been informed of the discovery.

Earlier police cordoned off her grandmother's house and started a full forensic search of the property.

Not long after forensic officers entered the house, the body was found, says Sky's crime correspondent Martin Brunt.

Earlier, Christine Sharp, 46, left the house with police as search dogs scoured a wooded area 400 yards from her home.

More follows...

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home Empty Re: Manhunt after body found at Sharp home

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:05 pm

What a dreadful thing for the poor girl to have gone through. Oh dear, oh dear. The terror must have been awful. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

If she was not to be found alive, I think we knew where to look? We just didn't want to speculate.

ETA: Although I don't know how she died, I fear she must have had a horrible ending.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home Empty Re: Manhunt after body found at Sharp home

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:08 pm

No, Lily, we hoped for the best - unlike some.

More, from ITN:

Body found during search for missing Tia Sharp
Police hunting for missing 12-year-old Tia Sharp have found a body at her grandmother's house. Scotland Yard say a murder inquiry has been launched following a search of the property this afternoon.

Police are also searching for Tia's grandmother's partner Stuart Hazel and warn the public not to approach him.

We are seeking to find Stuart Hazel to be interviewed in connection with this case. He should not be approached and if seen people should call 999 immediately. There have been no arrests in connection with this investigation at this time. The family of Tia Sharp has been informed of the discovery.

– MET POLICE
Police have not formally identified the body and a post mortem will be carried out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Bonny, we really, really did hope for the best. However, it was not to be. Crying or Very sad

When the boyfriend was nowhere to be found and then the police cordoned off the house etc...., I think we knew?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Indeed, Lily. And far from dogs not lying, there were two of them in the house a few days ago. Why wasn't the poor child found then? Why has it taken so long?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:28 pm

bb1 wrote:Indeed, Lily. And far from dogs not lying, there were two of them in the house a few days ago. Why wasn't the poor child found then? Why has it taken so long?

Now there's a point. Four, Five days after Tia was reported missing, and the dogs didn't find her. I wonder why that was.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:29 pm

I don't know why, Bonny. I wonder where he hid her?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:33 pm

There's so-far unsubstantiated chatter that she was somewhere upstairs, and that the police hadn't been allowed there.
I stress, unsubstantiated so far.

And how have the police managed to lose track of Hazell? So far, this is not shaping up to be their finest hour. Maybe things will be different when we know the whole story.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:35 pm

It won't have been under concrete. I can think of a few ideas, but I am oddly reluctant to speculate. Speculation in these cases is a bit too close to Hate Festing for me.

But I have to say that Hazell didn't raise any warning bells with me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:38 pm

How they have let Hazell go is a complete mystery? He's out there somewhere......

He did for me, Sabot. I had thought that if it was close to home then he would be the one.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:42 pm

That's why the whole 'body language' thing is such rubbish, Sabot....people 'interpret' it according to their own life experiences and cultures.

I will be glad when we get a bit of reliable information, instead a load of rumour, speculation and invention. Not to mention glee from the ghouls.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:51 pm

We probably won't have too long to wait for facts to come out.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:54 pm

There's too much chatter and rumour flying around to make sense of anything just now, isn't there, Lily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:59 pm

I think so, Bonny. Better to wait a while?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:02 pm

MM:

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?
susible Today
It's a terrible thing to say, but I think now when any other children go missing, if the family start immediately wearing T-shirts, I'll instantly suspect them, and that's all down to the McCanns...so I doubt St Kate will have anything to say about this case at all...far too close to home...Oh and those pesky dogs were right again!

FFS HAVE SOME DECENCY! IT ISN'T FUNNY. mad mad mad mad mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:07 pm

What a moron. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Another disgusting GHOUL:

pappidoll ‏@pappidoll
@skymartinbrunt Please tell us all if these were cadaver dogs like Eddie and Keela!!! #Mccann #tiasharp #missingchildreneverywhere

These creatures are enjoying this. Scum, the lot of them. mad mad mad mad mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:10 pm

They have NO thought whatsoever for Tia's family who are going through unimaginable shock, horror and grief. mad mad mad mad

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:12 pm

The discovery raises some very uncomfortable questions for the police:
Why did it take so long for a thorough search of the house at the centre of the inquiry to take place?
How have the police allowed one of the key figures in the disappearance to flee after being questioned twice by detectives?
A manhunt is now under way and police have warned the public not to approach Mr Hazell if they see him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2185939/Tia-Sharp-missing-Murder-inquiry-launched-police-body-grandmothers-home.html#ixzz23Ayl1XnF
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:14 pm

I've been reading that, Bonny.

Would it be too much to ask if the media were not being told much and the police were already ahead of the game?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Her body has been in the house for a week, Lily. It's only a small council house. And letting the main suspect do a runner is not really good police work, I wouldn't have thought.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 pm

I know her body was there, Bonny, possibly in the loft/attic space. I wonder what else will come out. I'm so upset by this.

I cannot believe that the police let him go and hadn't set him up......

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:30 pm

I can see heads rolling over this, Lily - no-one seems to know where her mother is, either. I had thought that, in missing persons cases, it was standard to look for them in their home first, just in case they had had some kind of accident out of sight.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Bonny, what you say makes sense. I just don't know what to think about the police behavior here.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:41 pm

They seem to have been desperately over-stretched, Lily - Scots officers had already been sent south to cover the Olympics, and were then transferred to this operation.

I still can't think of any good reason for the house not to have been searched properly days ago - or for the police to lose him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next