JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 6 Empty Re: Manhunt after body found at Sharp home

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Oh. So they know that Grandma has been posting Hatred and Vileness. So what do they think they have been posting? Peace and Bloody Love?
This is Karma beyond anything that I have ever believed in or even wanted.
I am really sad tonight. I didn't want this for to get my own back.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 6 Empty Re: Manhunt after body found at Sharp home

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:56 pm

They would be well advised to wait for more accurate information to become available, Sabot. Which may not be till a trial, though the Sundays will probably publish quite a lot of background info, if they can.

The papers have this at the bottom of their coverage for very good reasons:

Sorry we are unable to accept comments for legal reasons.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:58 pm

lily wrote:Strange how they want to distances themselves from the stuff that they do.

Lily. I have just about had it for a minute. They will never be able to see that what they are causes this sort of thing to happen. They are so chewed up with what they think happened to Madeleine that they don't look at their own homes and families, or consider what they put into the minds of those around them.

I don't know what the grandmother has done, but sheesh, just look at what she has posted. It is horrible. What sort of role model is this?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 pm

bb1 wrote:They would be well advised to wait for more accurate information to become available, Sabot. Which may not be till a trial, though the Sundays will probably publish quite a lot of background info, if they can.

The papers have this at the bottom of their coverage for very good reasons:

Sorry we are unable to accept comments for legal reasons.

Oh, Right. All gotten a bit careful, have they?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Yes, what she posted is disgusting. So is the filth spewed on FB by Spudgun and co. So is the obscene ravings spewed by Zoe-midas-Rothely, etc. So is the disgusting rantings spewed by Silkcut/emily, commonly known as emu.

Those three have publically posted WORSE than what this woman has posted, and been praised by their fellow-haters for doing so.

So I think they should hold back a bit before they do any more moralising about 'underclasses'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:07 pm

I think they like to use words like that Bonny because it makes them feel better about themselves. If only for a while until reality dawns again........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:14 pm

It's also shocking to see the haters are claiming that, because the British police appear to have made a total balls-up of this so far, it is somehow now acceptable for Gonc to have made a balls-up of the abduction of Madeleine McCann.

No, it isn't. Police balls-ups are NEVER acceptable.

But at least the UK police weren't spending more time feeding their faces than working. Or trying to frame people to save having to do anything difficult. Or telling the tabloids every time someone blew their nose.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 pm

At least The British Police were trying to find this child, even if they weren't looking in the right place. And let's face it, they were never going to save her because it was too late before they ever heard of Tia.
Sometimes I don't explain myself very well, but I am not annoyed with The Police. It was all done and dusted before they ever got involved. So looking for her was the only thing that they could do, and they appear to have done a good job on that.
Just charging in and blaming the family would have been awful, no matter how right that was.
Amaral never did this, on the rare occasion that it was the right thing to do.
The British Police didn't actually balls up anything. It was already over before they came along. But The Dogs didn't do very well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:50 pm

No, they didn't.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/11/tia-sharp-grandmother-arrested

The Met apologised on Saturday afternoon for the "stress and concern" over delays in finding the body. Commander Neil Basu said in a statement that four scene examinations were conducted of the property and that officers should have found the body on the second search.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:03 pm

And I still don't know what happened. Other than that a child is dead.

Under Classes? Who are they? But whatever we privileged people might think, they don't all go around killing their children. According to what I am supposed to believe, we wouldn't have a Population Problem if they did. Sick of it, I am.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Contrary to what is preached in some quarters, we actually aren't entitled to know what happened at this point.

For which I am very glad. I detest vultures like Brown, and their murdertainment industry.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:44 pm

You mean that Brown hasn't commented? But this is perfect for her. An attractive 12 year old wandering around in Leggings, with a family the like of which most of us have never heard of, but all too common in America. And their Under Classes all appear to have been married to each other at some point in time. Even Pat Brown, who incidentally needs to move State because she can't buy a drink at nine o'clock on a Sunday morning, did you ever?
I can buy a drink at whatever time I like, although I have to say that I tend to stock up at weekends. But then I probably don't drink it at quite the same rate that she does. And if I haven't got any then I tend to go without, hard though it sometimes is.
But, I'll tell you what, I am going to have to go out for Tobacco tomorrow morning, having smoked myself half to death today. Tis me nerves, you know. But no sweat, I can buy tobacco as well. I just won't be hanging any washing on the line.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:50 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20641344

Tia Sharp death: No action against grandmother Christine Sharp

No further action will be taken against the grandmother of 12-year-old Tia Sharp over the schoolgirl's death, the Metropolitan Police has said.

Christine Sharp, 46, was arrested on suspicion of murder after Tia's body was found in her house in New Addington, Croydon, in August.

Tia's body was found a week after she was reported missing on 3 August.

Mrs Sharp's partner, 37-year-old Stuart Hazell, has been charged with the girl's murder.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said the decision not to pursue any action against Mrs Sharp was taken on 4 December.

A 39-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender remains on bail until mid-December.

Hundreds of people from the local community joined in the search for the schoolgirl.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:23 pm

I was more interested in the reaction of The Missing Madeline Forum, and especially AnnaEsse who also appears to have some knowledge of looking after disadvantaged children, like Tia Sharpe's Grandmother.
Antoinette is also only too keen to countenance slagging off The McCanns while defending Amy's parents.
And if ever I saw neglect then Amy was neglected by her Mother and Partner.
Bunch of bloody hypocrites.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:48 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1061979/tia-sharp-stuart-hazell-denies-girls-murder

Tia Sharp: Stuart Hazell Denies Girl's Murder

The 37-year-old defendant appears at the Old Bailey via videolink from Belmarsh prison.

The man who is accused of murdering 12-year-old Tia Sharp has pleaded not guilty in court.

Stuart Hazell, 37, appeared at the Old Bailey via videolink from Belmarsh prison.

He denied murdering Tia, the granddaughter of his partner Christine Sharp, between August 2 and 10 last year.

Hazell, of New Addington, south London, was remanded in custody to face trial at the same court on May 7.

Tia's body was found in the loft at the house, where Hazell and Christine Sharp lived, a week after the girl was reported missing.

Her disappearance sparked searches by police and members of the public.

But the body was missed when the attic was first searched.

Tia's mother, Natalie Sharp, was in court with her partner, and Tia's father, Stephen Carter, watched from the public gallery.

Hazell wore a black T-shirt and gold necklace. He leant forward as the clerk asked him to confirm his name.

The trial is expected to last for two weeks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:44 pm

now I´m confused: if it wasn´t Stuart the murderer (he could be truly innocent), who was the murderer?
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:51 pm

We'll have to wait and see, Pedro, under British law, we can't really comment on ongoing UK trials, just report on them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:52 pm

yes bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:58 pm

It's taken very, very seriously in the UK Pedro. I know there is just about a running commentary on high-profile trials elsewhere, but nothing except straight reporting is allowed here.

Apart from anything else, that way, should the accused be found guilty, they cannot then complain that public discussion meant they didn't get a fair trial.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:11 pm

yes bb1, we will wait about this.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Actually, it is Contempt of Court to comment once a person has been Charged. But not Contempt prior to that. Although I think it should be from the minute that someone is arrested. That is why The Press need regulating.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:54 pm

A perfect example of what happens when people ignore the law:

Police probe Internet hate campaign against Coronation Street actor Michael Le Vell
Internet bullies have created vicious pictures of the actor
Mocked him up as paedophile DJ Jimmy Savile
Created fake adverts that say he is axed from ITV1 drama
Police looking into pictures as could break the law
Might be contempt of court - which hamper his right to a fair trial

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2292018/Police-probe-Internet-hate-campaign-Coronation-Street-actor-Michael-Le-Vell.html#ixzz2NLT83lYu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I've no idea about his guilt or innocence, because THAT IS UP TO THE JURY.

But some bunch of muppets thought they were entitled to ignore the law and prejudice the trial.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a few forkers involved.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6