JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 5 Empty Re: Manhunt after body found at Sharp home

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:19 pm

They love talking about it and drooling over it, Bonny. This is the sum total of their lives.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 5 Empty Re: Manhunt after body found at Sharp home

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:23 pm

of course that the antis bastards cannot keep their filthy mouths shuts, they want to appear as vultures (which they are) because these vultures cannot function without their minutes of despicable fame, everytime these vultures opens their dirty mouths, they show what they truly are: liar / insane freaks, but, of course that their insane brains cannot allow them to release how foolish they are. They stink.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:of course that the antis bastards cannot keep their filthy mouths shuts, they want to appear as vultures (which they are) because these vultures cannot function without their minutes of despicable fame, everytime these vultures opens their dirty mouths, they show what they truly are: liar / insane freaks, but, of course that their insane brains cannot allow them to release how foolish they are. They stink.

But they must know about it to talk about so prolifically, Pedro. These thought don't even enter my head most of the time.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Yes, it gets pretty obvious when they start inventing 'scenarios', doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:02 pm

The really bizarre thing is that the grandmother who is in custody is just like the mental image many have of the forkers and haters - fat and chavvy-looking.

You could just picture her posting, Them McCanns should off taken a lye detetor test like on Jermy Kyle, can't you?

Or, No one has a garden whats 50 meters long.

Most odd.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:05 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, it gets pretty obvious when they start inventing 'scenarios', doesn't it?

They must all be potential Paedophiles, Bonny. Normal people don't do this, or think like this. Normal people leave it to The Police to sort out, even if it does take them a minute or ten.
But Amaral was never going to get there because he is a potential paedophile himself. And Bennett probably is as well. If he isn't just a Pervert.

I have never in all my life come across anything like this, and I don't want to hear this shite, short of telling them what I think of their putrid speculations.
Sadly, if one is going to fight them then one needs to know what one is fighting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm

I have never, ever before come across people who take such pleasure in prurient 'debates' about deviant sex and child abuse, Sabot.

When I saw the 'theory' that had been invented with regard to Tia Sharp, I felt physically ill. How in the name of God could anyone normal occupy themselves dreaming up something like that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:13 pm

bb1 wrote:The really bizarre thing is that the grandmother who is in custody is just like the mental image many have of the forkers and haters - fat and chavvy-looking.

You could just picture her posting, Them McCanns should off taken a lye detetor test like on Jermy Kyle, can't you?

Or, No one has a garden whats 50 meters long.

Most odd.

Or seen clutching a half a pint sized bottle of some energy drink, like wot most of us wouldn't be seen dead with, or even think of drinking. It rots your brain you know, all that sugar. And it makes you fat.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:22 pm

bb1 wrote:I have never, ever before come across people who take such pleasure in prurient 'debates' about deviant sex and child abuse, Sabot.

When I saw the 'theory' that had been invented with regard to Tia Sharp, I felt physically ill. How in the name of God could anyone normal occupy themselves dreaming up something like that?

Even if you thought about it, Bonny, you wouldn't be talking about it on some God awful Forum where everyone can see what a sick article you are.
These things do happen occasionally, but I have no desire to talk about it. As if it would aid The Police in any way. Just how stupid do they think The Police are?
Nope, I am definitely not blaming The Police. They might have briefly lost the plot on the searches, but they were still looking for Tia.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:31 pm

IMO, someone dropped the ball very badly in the house searches, Sabot, but it was clear from the interviews with local people today, that they had nothing but praise for the officers who had been searching woodland, handing out leaflets, etc., in the hope of finding Tia alive.

I would make a distinction between the two groups.

The thing is, no-one knows what happened in that house - I doubt if the police have a clear picture yet. But despite that, these bottomfeeders feel entitled to give free rein to their disgusting imaginations and theories. Just like they did over Joana Yeates.

Remember the massive threads about her? And the convoluted, perverted 'theories' about her family, and loved ones?

They are doing exactly the same again. They must get a kick out of it, there's no other logical explanation.

Whatever Sources say, whatever WUMS who claim to know the area say, we, the public, are not going to know anything much until it goes to trial.

Which, IMO, is as it should be. These creatures who treat death and crime as entertainment are beneath contempt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Blame someone, blame anyone, but please don't blame the perpetrator. That's a bit too close to their homes and their dysfunctional families. Actually, whoever did this probably did have a sad life, but so do they all.
But what they are ultimately doing is aligning themselves with this awful facet of society because for certain sure they know more about it than I ever will.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Oh, they never do blame the perpetrator, Sabot.

IMO, the hounders in particular have disgraced themselves over this matter. No-one knows what happened to that poor little girl yet - and they are taking pleasure in 'speculating' as usual. Disgusting sickos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:58 pm

I am one of Life's pragmatists, Bonny, although it sometimes takes me a minute to get there. But once I knew that Tia was dead I stopped worrying about her. It is over and done for her.
And I don't think I really care about what they will do to the person or people who killed her. I have never wanted retribution and I hope I never do. I think that i won't.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. And no, I am not a Religious person. I don't think that people pay for their sins in some afterlife. They pay in their own heads, here and now. If they wish, of course.

Whoever did this will be sentenced to some term or another, simply to remove them from Society, for whatever reason The Court determines. I don't care about that. The child is dead. It is done.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:20 pm

That can't be undone, sadly. But I wish these f*cking hater ghouls would have at least some respect for the child and stop projecting their dirty imaginings onto her.

Oh, why am I bothering? They did exactly the same to Joana Yeates - we all saw that. Remember Bennett's 'theory' to do with phone calls?

I wish they would just SHUT UP instead of trailing their dirty fingers all over the poor child.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Have you seen that dreadful stuff posted by Tia's Grandmother before Tia went missing? I am in a state of shock. Again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Me too, Sabot. Me too. Eek
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:46 pm

What's worse is, I could swear I have seen very similar before. And no, it's nothing to do with this side of the fence. I expect the police will be confiscating laptops, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 pm

bb1 wrote:What's worse is, I could swear I have seen very similar before. And no, it's nothing to do with this side of the fence. I expect the police will be confiscating laptops, etc.

Well, I suppose that might come in handy when compiling Sentencing Reports. Or any access to other grandchildren. Sheesh, I wouldn't allow that woman near any child. But then I feel like that about all of The Haters.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:56 pm

The saddest part is that if she hadn't been taking care of her that weekend, this may never have happened.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Having been away for part of the day, I am now catching up. So, the step-grandpa gets arrested, and then the g-mum and a neighbour get copped. Quite a spider's web! LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Word of warning - we don't know at present how Tia died, only that she did.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:17 pm

lily wrote:The saddest part is that if she hadn't been taking care of her that weekend, this may never have happened.

It would have happened eventually, Lily. I have my own thoughts on the subject, but I am keeping those to myself.
And she doesn't appear to have actually been taking care of Tia that weekend, or any other weekend for all I know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:22 pm

bb1 wrote:Word of warning - we don't know at present how Tia died, only that she did.

Absolutely. Bonny. But most sane and reasonable people run for help if there is an accident.
I guess that I am just shocked rigid by what that grandmother was posting before her granddaughter died. It is a mind set you see.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Well, how is this for hypocrisy from a hounder, Sabot?

The parents have to take some responsibility for this tragedy, as they failed to safeguard their daughter. Although bought up by a mother who uses facebook to spout hatred and vileness, maybe the mother knows no better.

WHAT THAT WOMAN POSTED IS NOT NEARLY AS VILE AS WHAT THEIR IDOL SPUDGUN HAS BEEN POSTING.

We've all seen the obscenity, filth and foul language on the anti-McCann FB sites - they are in no position to moralise about 'underclasses', as they have been.

Who can forget the obscenities emu used to post, in her various guises as Silkcut, etc?

They would all be well advised to STFU till more is known about just what has been going on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Strange how they want to distances themselves from the stuff that they do.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next