JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 4 Empty Re: Manhunt after body found at Sharp home

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:55 am

Daily Mail reporting That the dog entered on Wed 8th Aug 'German Shepard trained to detect blood and evidence of decomposition'

That went well then, didn't it - NOT? That meant two days lost - and two days of false hopes for Tia's family and friends.

I have no doubt there will be a high-level inquiry into this debacle, and we will know more then. Meanwhile, I hope this is the end of the Dog Cult. As was said by the retired police officer last night, they are valuable tools - but that's as far as it goes. They ARE unreliable, as everyone bar the Dog Cult can see.

He doesn't seem to be the full shilling, LL, and he was also allegedly drunk yesterday:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9468531/Tia-Sharp-Schoolgirl-11-spotted-Stuart-Hazell-drunk-and-crying-in-shop.html

Chloe Bird, 11, had been shopping in the Mini Market near to Cannon Hill Common, Morden, south London, when she recognised him, as he asked her whether she had seen Tia.
The quick-witted school girl immediately crossed the road back to her home, where she looked at news reports and realised Hazell was being hunted by police.
“He was really crying,” she told The Daily Telegraph. “He was saying how much he misses Tia. He asked me if I knew her and I said I didn’t, and then he said ‘Can you help me find her?’
“He was very drunk and slurring his words. He bought a bottle of vodka.
“He said: ‘If you find her will you tell her to come home?’”

Once she saw television news reports that Hazell was being sought by police, she said she immediately ran outside to tell her stepfather Nick Keeley.
Mr Keeley, a 40-year-old plumber who used to play pool with Hazell, called 999 and said “loads” of police swarmed on the area "within five minutes".

===========

IMO, we aren't talking master criminal here.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 4 Empty Re: Manhunt after body found at Sharp home

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:11 am

I just hope it was an accident. Yer, I know, I'm a bit stupid like that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:19 am

Sabot wrote:
So do I, actually. Something happened and he panicked. Wouldn't be the first time that has happened and won't be the last. He doesn't strike me as being the brightest button in the box. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:22 am

That's a very good point, Sabot, we don't know what actually happened, and may not know for some time.

I really do not know how the police are going to explain this shambles. Thank goodness an eleven-year-old girl and a teenage hairdresser had their wits about them and realised they were looking at Britains' Most Wanted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:40 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:
So do I, actually. Something happened and he panicked. Wouldn't be the first time that has happened and won't be the last. He doesn't strike me as being the brightest button in the box. LL

He doesn't look in the least bit predatory or violent to me, LL. Just rather a sad and sorry article. But I don't DO Body Language, and I don't believe in it anyway. The so called Experts so often get it wrong.
At the moment I am desperately hoping that none of The Hate Festers will go off on the sort of speculation we have come to expect.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:52 am

I think reality is dawning, Sabot, with all but a few hard-core morons like this one:

5m Stella Starlight ‏@StellabyLight
#TiaSharp Cadaver dogs are right every... single... time, so why are they being ignored in the #McCann case?

Could someone please tell her? Her beloved dogs partly caused this to drag on for at least two days longer than neccessary, and that dogs do indeed lie.

I hope this is the end of the Dog Cult - most of the haters seem to be behaving, thankfully.

I doubt if this will turn out to be anything complicated - just a shabby, stupid story leading to the death of a young girl. Topped off by poor police work.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:57 am

bb1 wrote:That's a very good point, Sabot, we don't know what actually happened, and may not know for some time.

I really do not know how the police are going to explain this shambles. Thank goodness an eleven-year-old girl and a teenage hairdresser had their wits about them and realised they were looking at Britains' Most Wanted.

As LL said, Bonny, people do panic and expect to get the blame. Especially if they have a slightly shady past. Although getting two years for selling Crack Cocaine, and later owning a Machette do not sound like Crimes of The Century to me. Sorry about that if anyone disagrees. But he doesn't appear to have been a violent man.

And at the moment I am reluctant to blame The Police because again, we don't know what happened, or how reliant they were on The Dogs. A False Alert is totally different to No Alert at all. And if as it seems, Tia was already dead, then no harm done there.
The Police at that stage had to get on with assuming that Tia had been abducted and could be in danger.
Goncalo Amaral didn't do that which resulted in an enormous waste of time, and total loss of clues as to where Madeleine might be.

I now hope that these dogs will be put where they should be. A good tool, but nothing more. And this poor child's body was going to be found without them anyway.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:06 am

IMO, there was harm done, Sabot, not least because of the false hope given by the previous searches.

If the home of a missing child has been searched several times by the police, one search including cadaver dogs, and nothing found, then people are justified in thinking that that child may well be missing from choice, abducted and alive - anything other than dead, in the house.

Look at who was out-foxing the police:

Manhunt after body found at Sharp home - Page 4 Article-2186762-147CCD53000005DC-602_634x436

CCTV: Stuart Hazell buys cigarettes from a shop in Mitcham

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2186762/BREAKING-NEWS-Boyfriend-Tia-Sharps-grandmother-arrested.html#ixzz23EM3f7Bm

And it was thanks to an eleven year old girl and a hairdresser that he was taken into custody - that had the potential to end very badly indeed.

Yes, I too hope we can now go back to dogs being regarded as a useful tool - but no more than that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:23 am

The warning signs for the Dog Cult have been there for a while, but their fans refused to see it.

Look how they tried to spin the Prout case as a triumph for the wonderwoofs, when in reality it was another ball's-up which probably led to Prout - who had working dogs himself - thinking he could pull it off.

THERE WASN'T THE SLIGHTEST VALUE TO ALL THAT BARKING AT CARPETS, AND NOT BARKING AT THE SCENE OF HER DEATH AND BURIAL

They couldn't grasp that at the time; maybe they can, now? Or am I crediting them with too many brain cells?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:27 am

I meant that there was no further harm done to the child, Bonny. And she was the most important thing.
And she could have been abducted from close to the house.
What were The Police supposed to do? We don't even know how the house was searched, or if someone was moving the body around, or where it was hidden.

I read a lot of Detective Stories, and it always fascinates me that the efforts of The Police have to be delegated. One single person can not do it all, although I have often thought that I might try. But then you are in danger of a closed mind. Like Goncalo Amaral. And look what happened there. Cadaver Dog Alerts. Conflicting Stories. And a bloody closed minded Policeman. But no one in their right mind thinks that The McCanns are guilty.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:37 am

bb1 wrote:The warning signs for the Dog Cult have been there for a while, but their fans refused to see it.

Look how they tried to spin the Prout case as a triumph for the wonderwoofs, when in reality it was another ball's-up which probably led to Prout - who had working dogs himself - thinking he could pull it off.

THERE WASN'T THE SLIGHTEST VALUE TO ALL THAT BARKING AT CARPETS, AND NOT BARKING AT THE SCENE OF HER DEATH AND BURIAL

They couldn't grasp that at the time; maybe they can, now? Or am I crediting them with too many brain cells?

Some will never change their minds, Bonny. They need Kate McCann to be Guilty, as they always need some family member to be guilty because that makes Kate McCann guilty.
But I have to wonder how many of them actually look at their own family members. I never do, but then I'm not a perfect parent either.

But from what I have seen of the posters on Hate Sites, they are all dodgy, mentally ill, and highly suspicious. They post disgusting theories that would never occur to me. And chain their children to their ankles. So just who are they worried about?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:40 am

Oh God, two more people have just been arrested. ITN:

Two more arrests over missing Tia Sharp
Detectives investigating the disappearance of schoolgirl Tia Sharp have arrested two more people - a 46-year-old woman on suspicion of murder and a 39-year-old man on suspicion of assisting an offender.

I am not going to speculate. I think I will stick to, The police should have looked in the attic.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:46 am

bb1 wrote:Oh God, two more people have just been arrested. ITN:

Two more arrests over missing Tia Sharp
Detectives investigating the disappearance of schoolgirl Tia Sharp have arrested two more people - a 46-year-old woman on suspicion of murder and a 39-year-old man on suspicion of assisting an offender.

I am not going to speculate. I think I will stick to, The police should have looked in the attic.

Gob Smacked.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:53 am

Someone on Not-Bennett's site had the nerve to wonder how on earth the police could miss Tia's body and got slapped into line:

Cristobell: if you read Petermac`s previous post ( and a couple of newspaper articles), it looks as if the body may not have been in the house at all, but in the loft space of a neighbour. It might be that this was only detected when the cadaver dog was introduced.

THE 'CADAVER DOGS' WERE INTRODUCED ON WEDNESDAY. STOP MAKING EXCUSES
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Brunt's on again.

According to him, it is indeed Tia's grandmother who has been arrested on suspicion of murder.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Not much you can say to that, is there?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Stunning; the Not-Bennett site is now trying to convince themselves that a 'cadaver dog' did indeed 'alert' on Wednesday, but the police had to get a warrant to find out what it had been 'alerting' at.

Which took no less than TWO DAYS. All the while, the world and its mother were tramping in and out of the property, and the suspects were merrily giving interviews to the media.

They are trying to convince themselves of any old nonsense, rather than face reality. Surely even they must know that this is total bullsh*t?

That in fact, one of the first places searched should have been the attic, as it is not unknown for people to climb into attics and have accidents?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Sabot wrote:
Not much you can say to that, is there?

Sadly no, there isn't, Sabot. It'll all come out in court.

I am very glad that Bushmeat Brown-type 'speculation' about these things is absolutely forbidden in the UK, she would be having a ghoul-fest by now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:29 pm

It takes a couple of hours at most to get a Search Warrant. Especially in the case of a missing child.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:36 pm

I know, Sabot, they are frantically clutching at straws, and making up nonsense...

Maybe the dog was alerting and the police went up into the loft - they came back with a ladder - and couldn't find the body but realised there was access to the next door's roof space so went away to get the warrant...hence 3 searches.

How ridiculous and desperate can you get? As you say, they would have had a warrant ASAP.

Not that they would actually have needed one, under the circumstances. I can only assume they have all been watching too much Law and Order again.

Some news - it appears that the reason the neigbour has been arrested has NOTHING to do with lofts.

It's because he is the person who stated he had seen Tia, when he hadn't.

The haters and hounders really should stop trying to explain this mess away.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:26 pm

I am not going to repeat the obscene speculation now appearing on the Not-Bennett site. I will just comment that normal people do NOT speculate and imagine child abuse with such enjoyment and relish.

Between that, and their twisting, turning and spinning to justify themselves, and their efforts to use this child's death as another stick to beat the McCanns with, they have shown themselves to be beneath contempt.

They need never, ever bother pretending they care about Tia, or any other child, after this ghoulish and vile display.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Another scumbag who -wrongly -finds this something to gloat about.

3h Bluemosis ‏@Bluemosis
Where are the pros hiding? They didn't like what they read about the cadaver dogs helping to find Tia's body. #sharp #mccann #woof woof

That hater should learn to read. They didn't 'help' - as far as anyone knows right now, they hindered on Wednesday, when the child should have been found.

Not that anyone can expect a waste of oxygen like that one to care about Tia or any other child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Just as I feared the speculation would be, Bonny.

Do they think we are all complete idiots? We just don't go around assuming that their sick ideas are irrefutable. We don't jump to conclusions.
And not everyone who comes from their idea of an Under Class is suspect. I come from the same Under Class, as I suspect most of them do. It takes one to know one. And believe me, I can spot them at ten miles. I grew up with the likes of them. But I wasn't born with a Pitch Fork in my hand.
These people are who they are because of what they are. They dream up these things because this is how they think. Tis no wonder to me for why they supposedly chain their children to themselves.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:57 pm

bb1 wrote:Another scumbag who -wrongly -finds this something to gloat about.

3h Bluemosis ‏@Bluemosis
Where are the pros hiding? They didn't like what they read about the cadaver dogs helping to find Tia's body. #sharp #mccann #woof woof

That hater should learn to read. They didn't 'help' - as far as anyone knows right now, they hindered on Wednesday, when the child should have been found.

Not that anyone can expect a waste of oxygen like that one to care about Tia or any other child.

The Pros aren't hiding anywhere. We do know what goes on. We just don't accept that it is The Norm. Far from it. Otherwise they are all as bad. Bunch of scum bag deviants who get a kick out of speculating.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:02 pm

The hounders in particular seem to have learned NOTHING from the Yeates case, Sabot. Why they can't keep their mouths shut, at least in public, I do not know.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next