JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case

+5
lily
greenink211
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 2 Empty Re: Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Re: Martin Grimes will testify on found cadaver scent - no body found
Claudia79 Yesterday at 9:20 pm

Oh dear!

She may well say, Oh dear! It's the US, not Portugal. Every word Grime utters, every claim he makes, is going to be taken apart and scrutinized by defence attorneys.

He won't be able to get away with sweeping, unsubstantiated claims in that situation. And no doubt he will be reminded of past embarrassments involving garage walls, carpets, kitchen bins, semen on tissues, and coconuts.

Me, I'm looking forward to it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 2 Empty Re: Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:48 pm

And 200 Positives won't wash, I'm afraid.

Funny, how it's often 'forgotten' that that was about roadkill, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:01 pm

It's bloody amazing how they forget everything that doesn't suit their attacks on The McCanns. That is what this is all about.

And whether or not D'Andre Lane is guilty is irrelevant. He deserves a Fair Trial.

Me? He is sounding like a very nasty man who shoved a pair of wet Knickers into the mouth of an eight year old for the Crime of wetting her bed, and beat a two year old with a stick for the same Crime. But the Evidence is all Circumstantial at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wFMsIZTQM&feature=relmfu
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Oh, and American Judges and Juries aren't all stupid.

I followed the attacks on Jose Baez, but he wasn't half as daft as they thought. He Won, and rightly so.

I am so sick of their stupidity, except that I don't think that they all are. This is always a vicious attempt to affect Public Opinion. But The Public aren't stupid either.
Perhaps we all get a bit too incensed with this nasty minority, but I suppose that someone has to try to stop them. No one else seems to care.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Do you know, that the poor eight year old said that she wet her bed because she thought she was on the toilet while she was half asleep. This is so ordinary, and what often happens to children with a bed wetting problem, and it is often related to an allergic reaction to drinking milk or orange juice, or just plain fear.

So don't let any of them imagine that I am on his side, because I am not. But it isn't Proof of Murder.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Happily, they are completely, totally, and irredeemably THICK, Sabot. Look at this one:

MOM OF TWO ‏@GILLYSPOT
@aifibab3 Best news for ages! Cadaver (death) scenting dogs have the publicity & evidential value they deserve

Oh, I have no doubt whatsoever that that is what will happen. But the haters may not like the result...

It's stunning. They have managed to interpret Grime being given the go-ahead to testify as 'proof' that the court has accepted that Dogs don't lie.

No; Grime will be testifying as part of the prosecution case. Which means every word he says is going to be challenged by the defence attorneys.

Now, I don't know if this Lane character is guilty or not; he sounds like a thoroughly bad lot, and his being locked away for good can only be of benefit to society. Thing is, if he is guilty, I would hate to see the case thrown out of court because prosecution evidence is based on a yapping spaniel.

Grime's claims don't even stand up to scrutiny by amateurs on forums; what do the Dog Cult think is going to happen when he is cross-examined and has to substantiate his claims in court?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Sabot wrote:
Do you know, that the poor eight year old said that she wet her bed because she thought she was on the toilet while she was half asleep. This is so ordinary, and what often happens to children with a bed wetting problem, and it is often related to an allergic reaction to drinking milk or orange juice, or just plain fear.

So don't let any of them imagine that I am on his side, because I am not. But it isn't Proof of Murder.

I most certainly am not, Sabot, he sounds like an absolute horror and of no use whatsoever to man nor beast.

His guilt is for a court to decide, though I don't think I would greatly care if he was locked up for good anyway.

But - I can see the case collapsing over this dog business, if that is the prosecution's strongest card.

The poor little girl wet her bed; can you see why the whole case could end up being thrown out if the prosecution is relying on a dog?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 pm

I think that could be the point of The Defence Case, Bonny. She wet her bed, she wet herself, and she probably wet her car seat. In fact she probably reeked of Urine, since I can't see her "caring father" bathing her afterwards.
All The Defence need to ask is, "Do Victim Recovery Dogs React to Urine from Live People?" And that's that one down the pan.
And if Grime is asked if Morse ever has reacted to the smell of Urine, he could be on a sticky wicket since he probably wouldn't know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Phfft. I am really fired up. Can they honestly not see where this is leading? Grime has had two, or is it three disasters already? And they think that The Defence won't know this?

Actually, judging by his Statement in The McCann Case, I already know what he will do. He will attempt to obfuscate yet again. So either his Evidence will be Deemed Irrelevant. Or he will be torn to shreds. I don't really care which. He isn't very bright, hence remaining a Constable for all his working life, so any half decent Attorney will rip him apart.
Sheesh, I know more about Dogs than he does. And I have never "Trained" any of mine.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Precisely, Sabot. This isn't going to be like starring in a carefully-edited Duarte Levy production, this is going to be in real life, in a witness box, in the US, facing US defence attorneys. Who doubtless are spending the weekend reading up on Grime, 'cadaver dogs' and Death Miasma.

I really, really hope the prosecution isn't relying on Grime for a conviction.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:34 pm

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/04/17/disturbing-testimony-on-day-one-of-bianca-jones-murder-trial/

Also testifying on Tuesday was a British cadaver dog trainer who said one of his dogs hit on the scent of decomposition in the closet of the children’s room at Lanes’ home

Couldn't Grime at least have got a new script? The defence attorneys are going to tear him to shreds.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:56 pm

bb1 wrote:http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/04/17/disturbing-testimony-on-day-one-of-bianca-jones-murder-trial/

Also testifying on Tuesday was a British cadaver dog trainer who said one of his dogs hit on the scent of decomposition in the closet of the children’s room at Lanes’ home

Couldn't Grime at least have got a new script? The defence attorneys are going to tear him to shreds.

I really do not believe I am reading this. The Death Miasma been floatin around again, has it? Like it does. Allegedly. Or did Lane put the child in the closet in her Urine soaked clothes? Probably in a Blue Tennis Bag. Sheesh. I hope someone is in contact with The Defence. Where is Tony when you need him?
Lily? Help.

Personally, I think that "Training" a dog is the worst thing you can do when it comes to finding Cadavers since any old dog can find one if there is one. And the rest is just speculation. My Rom has been sniffing at all sorts of unmentionable things this afternoon, and he wastes his time on any old rubbish.
And I have absolutely no doubt that he would find a bloody sight more if he though he was going to get a Salmon Dinner. Which he isn't.
However, we didn't find any Cadavers. Probably because there aren't any.
But I am going to keep an eye on my neighbours from now on. Especially that lot down the road a bit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:26 pm

American defence attorneys have been accused of many things, Sabot. Not doing their homework on prosecution witnesses isn't one of them. I am sure they know everything there is to know about Grime and the Death Miasma industry by now.

I don't think it has dawned on the high-fiving forkers and haters that Grime isn't going to just trot into the witness box and say, Dogs don't lie, he done it.

He will be cross-examined and challenged on every single word of his testimony.

The Woof Cult are bad enough if anyone 'disses the dogs' on the internet; I shudder to think what they are going to be like after a public, legal dissing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:39 pm

bb1 wrote:American defence attorneys have been accused of many things, Sabot. Not doing their homework on prosecution witnesses isn't one of them. I am sure they know everything there is to know about Grime and the Death Miasma industry by now.

I don't think it has dawned on the high-fiving forkers and haters that Grime isn't going to just trot into the witness box and say, Dogs don't lie, he done it.

He will be cross-examined and challenged on every single word of his testimony.

The Woof Cult are bad enough if anyone 'disses the dogs' on the internet; I shudder to think what they are going to be like after a public, legal dissing.

Then Grime is going to have to say, "I don't actually know because I can't prove it."
There are no other Forensics at this stage. There is no proof that the child died in that house. But there wouldn't be if she was accidentally suffocated.

So they are all going to go Ape Shit, and screech yet more unsubstantiated abuse, which no one will take any notice of.
And The Dogs will go even further down the scale than they might appear to be at the moment.

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Rothley Pillowcase ‏@RothleyPillow
Judge Wanda R Evans ruled that CANINE EXPERT MARTIN GRIME can testify at MURDER TRIAL of 'missing' Bianca Jones (FATHER ACCUSED) #mccann

Yes. Good, innit? Hands up anyone who thinks he is going to be a 'canine expert' by the end of it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:48 pm

No sensible Dog Handlers call themselves Canine Experts. They all know that it is not a Science.

Martin Grime will make a fool of himself if he isn't very careful. But who cares. He has already made a fool of himself.

Have The McCanns been arrested? Did anyone get arrested for Murder in Jersey? Has anyone found a dead body in either case? Did Eddie find a dead body in that other case that I can't remember the name of? I know someone did eventually, but it wasn't Eddie.

Oh, Sorry, I forgot. Morse is the new Wonder Dog. Has he ever found a dead body that no one else could find?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Actually, Morse didn't find a body in the Edinburgh case. He barked a lot, but the barking wasn't backed up by forensics.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-17142957

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/disappearance-of-suzanne-pilley-prompted-one-of-scotlands-most-complex-murder-hunts-7657888.html

Eddie's greatest triumph was finding a body in a sand dune in Orkney. Unfortunately, he was shown more or less where it was by the guy who put it there, but had been too drunk to remember exactly what particular bit of sand dune he put it in.

It's not surprising Grime annoys so many working police dog handlers with this showboating.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Circumstantial Evidence always worries me. But there wasn't even that in The McCann Case.
They can Ping and Search Creche Records until the cows come home, there is still absolutely NO EVIDENCE that The McCanns harmed their daughter. And there is never going to be. But that lot would have had them Hanged by now if the choice was theirs.
Tough Shit. It isn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Ah well, they are going to get their wish - the whole wonderwoof business is going to be settled in a courtroom. Prepare for tears before bedtime when it all falls apart when it is challenged in court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:25 pm

TravisTilly ‏@travis_tilly
Madeleine #McCann and Bianca Jones http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.com/2012/08/madeleine-mccann-and-bianca-jones.html?spref=tw Martin Grime to give evidence in 1st degree murder case - child still missing...

Yes, dear, we know. Hate to break it to you, but we're all in favour of it. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Oh dear, poor old Tilly is in a real tizz.....

http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/madeleine-mccann-and-bianca-jones.html?spref=tw

I've no doubt this case and it's similarities to the McCann case will again be briskly swept under the carpet by the British media. However the fact that this particular canine expert is giving evidence in a first degree murder and child abuse case, where the child is still missing, has dire undertones for the McCanns and their supporters.

Why would that be? The 'canine expert' is finally going to be legally and publically challenged; the ass-kicking heading his way is good news for Madeleine McCann, as the dogs don't lie, rubbish is going to be shown up as the junk science it is.

After that, there will be no excuse whatsoever for writing Madeleine McCann off as dead.

They really ought to try to think these things through.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:38 pm

Interesting page here which I have been pointed to. Never seen it before.

http://k9-sar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=76

Apparently expert search and rescue dog handlers in discussion.

"the less said about Jersey / portugal the better."
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Another page from the same forum.

http://k9-sar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=434

"something that we have identified is that its not necessarily the calibre of the dog but more the calibre of the handler that needs assessing!"
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:44 pm

"something that we have identified is that its not necessarily the calibre of the dog but more the calibre of the handler that needs assessing!"

Exactly, GI. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Thanks, Greenink, I hadn't seen those, either.

All the McCann-haters who were rejoicing about Grime giving evidence earlier, somehow managed to overlook the fact that he is now going to be the subject of proper scrutiny.

And I would think the first thing the defence will want to know is why a British dog was used, when America has some of the world's best dogs - especially one that doesn't seem to be up to FBI standards.

Now, I don't know if this character is guilty or not, but I can't say I much like the sound of him. I hope the prosecution evidence is a bit more sound than a spaniel barking, or he is, IMO, going to walk free.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next