JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case

+5
lily
greenink211
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 Empty Re: Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:27 pm

This is worth a read, too:

http://blog.old-and-bold.info/?p=3400

The comments by the police dog school manager are particularly relevant:

John Best says:
25/03/2011 at 15:13
Interesting to see the authors of this report are from the NPIA. This is the organisation who supported a retired dog handler whilst he searched in Portugal and Jersey, against the wishes of the ACPO police dog working group who could see the Police being bought into disrepute. Some of his outrageous comments around finding “the smell of death” are believed by police officers around the country. Victim recovery handlers are often asked, “has your dog found the smell of death”

Victim recovery dogs and handlers are licensed to set ctiteria, something the NPIA sponsored dog never was. This criteria is about to be updated in the new Training and Care manual. The ACPO police dog working group and the NPIA were in a constant battle with regards the retired handler. Not often budget cuts can be applauded, on this occasion they can, the NPIA is about to be scrapped!!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 Empty Re: Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Ah. So that's why The Yorkshire Police allowed Martin Grime to have this very valuable Dog. He wasn't so valuable after all.
And just as a matter of interest, Martin Grime wasn't Eddie's only Handler.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:19 pm

There is no body. There is no supporting forensic DNA evidence.
It seems impossible that this defendant is convicted solely on the testimony of Martin Grime.
Grime can dramatise the "smell of death", but a cadaverdog can't escape detecting decomposting body fluids of also LIVING people.
It makes no impression on me if Morse is wagging with his tail or his behaviour changed: where is the evidence the babygirl died if it is possible the dog alerted to urine or slobber or whatever you can think of.

Look:Dog handler in the Casey Anthony case:

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/08/second-dog-alerted-to-decomposition-in-anthony%E2%80%99s-yard/?hpt=ng_mid
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 Dog-witness

incl. VIDEO
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:29 pm

That's her, Rose. Very truthful she was. Eventually. About finger nails an other stuff from living people. After Jose Baez specifically asked.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Sadly, I don't think there is much hope for this child, Rose. Which is why I hope the prosecutor has stronger evidence than a yapping spaniel.

Oh, here's a thing.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120605/NEWS02/120605036/D-Andre-Lane-murder-trial-Bianca-Jones-2-year-old

quote:

Judge Vonda Evans today ordered D’Andre Lane’s trial to commence on charges of first-degree felony murder and child abuse charges. Bianca disappeared on Dec. 2 when Lane said he was carjacked with Bianca in the back seat. The car was found minutes later, but the toddler remains missing and is presumed dead by prosecutors.

SO, WHY COULDN'T MORSE FIND THE CHILD'S BODY?

I've been trying to read up on this, and whatever happened, seems to have happened in minutes. So why didn't the 'cadaver dog' find a cadaver?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Nothing is ever straightforward with Grime. It's never like a normal police dog, which mostly finds what it is looking for, but sometimes doesn't.

No, with Grime there is always an excuse for whatever's gone wrong. Eddie diving into a kitchen bin doesn't count as a false alert because Grime says so. Forensics never back up the woofing because the entire UK police force and the FSS are IN IT.

Eddie woofs at a carpet but fails to find the deceased, despite her having been killed and buried a few hundred yards away? Oh, it must be transferred Death Miasma.

It's like a conjuring trick.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:38 pm

It is hard to get around the evidence., as we have seen in the Casey Anthony case,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2115284/DAndre-Lane-charged-murder-toddler-daughter-Bianca-Jones-months-reporting-kidnapped-alleged-carjacking.html

Father charged with toddler daughter’s murder three months after he reporting her kidnapped during alleged carjacking

By Rebecca Seales

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 Article-2115284-122DD9DD000005DC-470_468x290
Bianca Jones

A Detroit father who told police his two-year-old daughter was abducted during a carjacking was charged with her murder yesterday, more than three months after the child disappeared.

D'Andre Lane had begged the public to help find his daughter, Bianca Jones - a plea that inspired dozens of volunteers to comb some of the city's roughest neighbourhoods in early December.

He denies wrongdoing, insisting that he was carjacked and that thieves drove off with the girl strapped in her car seat.

But Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy said Lane's story is 'totally inconsistent with the facts'.

She said yesterday: 'An entire region worried, waited and willed Bianca's safe return. The facts in this case will show that she is never coming home. ... Fathers killing daughters is rare. It is hard to protect loved ones when the murderer is family.'

Lane, 32, has been charged with first-degree child abuse and murder during a felony, which carries a mandatory punishment of life in prison.

Ms Worthy said there was nothing unusual about the time it took — three months — to act on the warrant requested by police.

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 Article-2115284-122DF6F1000005DC-342_235x364

She acknowledged that the case depends on circumstantial evidence, especially as the little girl's body has not been found. However, she said this can be 'just as good as direct evidence, some would argue even better'.

The prosecutor said Bianca Jones was abused on the day of her disappearance, but declined to elaborate. (????)

Police Chief Ralph Godbee said investigators will follow up on any tip in their efforts to find Bianca's remains.

Lane's car was found, without his daughter, less than an hour after he reported a carjacking on December 2 2011.

Terry Johnson, Lane's lawyer, says he is standing by his version of what happened that day and will 'absolutely' fight the charges against him.

'I'm very surprised charges have been brought, especially charges of this magnitude,' Mr Johnson said, adding that he is eager to see what 'smoking gun' evidence has been collected by the police.

Meanwhile, the girl's mother, Banika Jones, has pleaded with the public to keep looking for her daughter.

'I have to believe that Bianca is alive until I have something that shows me different. And, as of this time, there is no proof that my daughter is not alive,' Ms Jones told Detroit TV station WDIV.

Lane is being held in the Oakland County Jail on an unrelated matter. In the days after Bianca's disappearance, he often spoke to reporters, acknowledging he was under scrutiny by police but saying that he was more concerned with finding Bianca.

'Please, please don't stop looking,' he said on December 8.

Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:14 pm

She acknowledged that the case depends on circumstantial evidence, especially as the little girl's body has not been found. However, she said this can be 'just as good as direct evidence, some would argue even better'.

What absolute bollocks. If she goes into court and argues that, she deserves to lose. And Bianca Jones deserves better than another prosecutor playing to the gallery.

I have always thought that Casey Anthony - and others in her family - knew exactly what happened to Caylee, Rose. I also think that if that prosecutor had spend more time putting together DIRECT evidence, then Anthony would not be free today.

I really, really hope that this is not going to be a similar case, with a prosecutor so occupied with media coverage, he or she forgets what they are actually supposed to be doing.

I don't blame defence attorneys for doing their job; I do blame prosecutors who grandstand instead of gathering solid evidence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Let's suppose he was driving the car, and dumped the poor child somewhere. From what I can make out, the car was only unaccounted for for a matter of minutes.

Was Grime's dog used to try to find the little girl? If not, why not? Or is does the dog's training stop at barking at wardrobes?

I am glad Grime is going to be in the witness box; finally, he is going to challenged legally and publically and hopefully this voodoo science is going to be exposed for what it is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Dr David Payne ‏@DodgyDrPayne
What news to return to, Georgina! http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120824/METRO01/208240420#ixzz24a3uvyi9 #mccann s haven't commented yet, so could you?

And why on earth does that twisted little oik think the McCanns would comment on a US case? I doubt if they are even aware of it.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:59 pm

bb1 wrote:

I have always thought that Casey Anthony - and others in her family - knew exactly what happened to Caylee, Rose. I also think that if that prosecutor had spend more time putting together DIRECT evidence, then Anthony would not be free today.

That is what I think too.

And this is going the same direction, I'm afraid
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:25 am

I think there was 45 minutes unaccounted for between dropping the other children at school and reporting the car jacking, so he can't have gone far, and disposed of the body, if in fact he did. So the body would have to be somewhere near the car jacking site and the six blocks further where the car was found. How far can you get there and back in 45 minutes, and dispose of a body?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Posted on 27 Aug 2012 07:17:22 BDT
S HANCOCK says:

This one has been driving some of the Mccann supporters nuts. Mind you, they didn't need much help.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120824/METRO01/208240420#ixzz24a3uvyi9

Hanky doesn't get any brighter, does he? You can just about picture the sweat pouring from his simian brow as he struggles to string another cliche together. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Whoever this person is, they do not understand that a Dog Alert isn't actually Evidence. But this is beginning to sound like the thin end of the wedge for any Justice System in any Country. This could lead to an innocent person being found Guilty on the bark of a Dog.
A Dog Alert is Prejudicial if introduced at a Trial for Murder, even if a body is found, let alone if it isn't.
But if they want to test this In Law, then I cannot think of a better person than D'Andre Lane to test it upon. He is obviously a child abuser by his own admittance because he beat a two year old baby with a stick for wetting her bed.
And he doesn't appear to be up for The Death Penalty. So if he is found Guilty and it is later proven to be wrong, then at least he will still be alive.

In the meantime, we all wait with bated breath for Martin Grime to justify his Cod Science in Court.

And aren't we all going to be frightfully busy in Septembre. I am not sure I can cope with all of this excitement. Especially since it will undoubtedly be a Cover Up if Martin Grime is made to look like the fool he is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:58 pm

They aren't 'getting' it at all, Sabot. Typical hater:

Dr David Payne ‏@DodgyDrPayne
So Bianca Jones' father cd be charged with MURDER because EVRD dog found cadaver odour in his car, house. How you feeling today #McCann s?

They cannot grasp that 'charged' and 'convicted' are a very long way apart. If the prosecutor has no stronger evidence than a yapping spaniel, then someone who is, at the very least, a self-confessed child abuser is likely to walk free from court.

Personally, I am not in the least bit happy about that.

No, it's not a death penalty case, Sabot, so that emotional factor doesn't come into it. But I simply do not know why these thicko haters cannot grasp that when the actual trial starts -

EVERY WORD GRIME SAYS IS GOING TO BE SCRUTINIZED AND CHALLENGED.

He's going to have to prove his Death Miasma waffle.

Personally, I don't think private individuals should be involved in these things to begin with. There's no financial gain for the police in their dogs finding Death Miasma. There is a great deal of benefit to Grime.

And isn't it odd that he seems to have the only two dogs in the entire world that can find Death Miasma?

Do I want to see a case against a possible child killer collapse because the prosecution have placed too much faith in Grime and his Death Miasma? I most certainly do not, but I suspect that that is what may well happen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Grime testified in court Friday that Morse has never had a false positive response,

Another one!! Oh dear Gerry, what was that you were saying about the dogs being notorious for getting it wrong!!???
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 3 29204

Don't you just despair of them? They haven't even grasped that that was the pre-trial hearing, not the actual trial.

They simply cannot grasp that at the ACTUAL trial, Grime is going to be cross-examined and challenged on sweeping statements like that.

He is going to be interrogated about Morse's training, and why a dog was used which is BELOW FBI standards.

Never mind, it will all come out at the ACTUAL trial - and I suspect they are in for some nasty shocks.

As you say, Sabot, this is as good a way as any of testing the whole Death Miasma business; I just hope it doesn't end up with a possible child killer walking free because the prosecutor bought into it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Well, D'Andre Lane is obviously an arsehole, Bonny, so let them try it out on him. The Appeals will probably be even more riveting than the original Trial. And Martin Grime will come under even more scrutiny.

In my opinion, Dog Evidence is Prejudicial, especially since they do not appear to have any Forensics at all, other than wee wee from a two year old who had been beaten.

But no doubt my opinion will be seen as supporting a child abuser, when in fact this is far from true. But who cares, for I don't.

Maureen Lang.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:15 pm

My own view is that there is no such thing as 'dog evidence', Sabot, as they actually can't talk. I swear the forkers and haters think the CGI dogs in the Andrex ad are real...

No, this seems to me to be as good a venue as any to finally put this Death Miasma Theory to the test. I am sure the defence attorneys will be asking Grime how come he has the only two Death Miasma dogs in the world, which handily back up the Death Miasma Theory he himself invented. Bearing in mind that no two genuine experts can agree about when it starts to happen, whether it exists in the first place, etc.

Also bearing in mind that it is not quite the same as decomposition, which all dogs and most humans can smell at some stage.

I predict tears before bedtime from the haters when Grime is challenged in court; they're bad enough if anyone disagrees with them over the wonderwoofs on the internet. I don't think it has even occurred to him that he is going to be challenged.

It wouldn't surprise me if the defence entered a coconut as evidence....

I really hope the prosecution has stronger evidence than woofing; I would not like to see this case to collapse because Grime is all they've got.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Hm. Yes. Less than twelve hours, and probably even less than that after the child is supposed to have died, and Grime knows that Morse smelled Decomposition. How can Grime prove this? Does he follow people around waiting for them to die, with his dog in tow? And then what? Woof, Woof when the body starts to smell?
Bloody hell, this is going to be a blood bath. Metaphorically speaking.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Words fail me....

Re: Martin Grimes will testify on found cadaver scent - no body found
HiDeHo Today
Thank you so...so much for the info. Saves me hours of research, especially as I pan on only doing a 'McMINUTE

I am going to try really hard to give the full impact of the similarities and...the ultimate difference.

Fingers crossed that it will 'work'...

Regardless, at least the info will be 'out there'

Re: Martin Grimes will testify on found cadaver scent - no body found
HiDeHo Today
Can I ask...?

Did/does the mother 'know' anything of what may have happened or is she thought to be totally 'innocent'?

THERE HASN'T BEEN A FRIGGING TRIAL YET.

LEGALLY, LANE HIMSELF IS 'TOTALLY INNOCENT' AT THIS POINT.

As this is all going on on the opposite side of the Great Lakes to her, I would have thought she might just have heard about it.

Too busy making dire propaganda fillums, no doubt Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:50 pm

What a disappointment for HiDeHo. The Mother isn't implicated, so no comparison at all.
She might do well to leave this one out.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Their ignorance of the law, and their contempt for it, never ceases to astound me, Sabot. I swear they think that Grime said his piece - and that's it, the jury rubber-stamps the verdict and the judge puts her black cap on.

They seem to have absolutely no idea about what is going to happen in the real world.

Astounding.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:58 pm

I expect The Jury will be rolling in the aisles. If they ever get to hear this. There is already a Pre Trial Appeal in progress.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Sabot, they haven't even seen the words PRE TRIAL APPEAL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:29 pm

They'll be complaining that they haven't heard The Verdict in a minute. And the way things are going at the moment it's going to be Not Guilty.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next