JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

+6
Rose
Jean-Pierre.t50
greenink211
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
10 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Oh, missed this one:

Stephen D. Birch
2 hours ago near Cape Town, Western Cape
Last night I received evidence to support my theory that the Portuguese Police (Policia Judiciaria ) found MADELEINE MC CANN's body in the Murat yard. Realizing that Murat had been framed, they then elected to plant the DNA in the Mc Cann hire vehicle, to solicit a confession out of the Mc Cann's. Unfortunately MI6 agents intervened and informed Mr Gordon Brown, who then proceeded to shut the case prematurely with Portuguese Prime Minister at the time, Mr Jose Socrates....

Lunatic.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

Post  lily Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Anything for attention. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Lawd luv a duck, he's madder than bentit and that's saying something! He can't really imagine anyone believes anything he says .... oh, maybe as he's s fruitcase, of course he can! LL yernuts yernuts
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:27 pm

A lot of the McCann-haters did believe him, though, LL. Remember all those demands for Kate McCann to dig up Robert Murat's garden with her bare hands? All the ghoulish speculation about quicklime?

All of which serves to remind us that they are as gullible as they are nasty.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:36 pm

bb1 wrote:A lot of the McCann-haters did believe him, though, LL. Remember all those demands for Kate McCann to dig up Robert Murat's garden with her bare hands? All the ghoulish speculation about quicklime?

All of which serves to remind us that they are as gullible as they are nasty.
I do remember, but surely none of them could actually believe him now, could they? I imagine his sudden rise to fame and just as abrupt fall over the cliff may have unhinged him ever further than he was originally. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:22 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, missed this one:

Stephen D. Birch
2 hours ago near Cape Town, Western Cape
Last night I received evidence to support my theory that the Portuguese Police (Policia Judiciaria ) found MADELEINE MC CANN's body in the Murat yard. Realizing that Murat had been framed, they then elected to plant the DNA in the Mc Cann hire vehicle, to solicit a confession out of the Mc Cann's. Unfortunately MI6 agents intervened and informed Mr Gordon Brown, who then proceeded to shut the case prematurely with Portuguese Prime Minister at the time, Mr Jose Socrates....

Lunatic.

Is this on Facebook? Can you give a link??
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Can you not imagine Gonc pulling a stunt like that?

"Whoops, here's a body, quick, put it back. Murat's only half a Brit, and he isn't a Mother, so there's my defence in The Cipriano Case down the drain. And we aren't here to find a body you know. For feck's sake someone call off those festering dogs, will ya."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Sorry, Rose, I don't do FB, it seems to be coming from there, though, different bits of it are appearing all over the place.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:22 pm

I am told he has been given the nickname of, Jackanory, by those in blue.
Had to look the name up to get the significance biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:25 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:30 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 AAAAC4yYZwYAAAAAAUWZ2A
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:39 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:46 pm

I am not allowed to view the picture apparently. Can you tell me what it is, Bonny, please?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:49 pm

It's a children's Jackanory book called Littlenose the Hunter. It's a boy dressed as a sort of caveman, staring at a row of footprints, under a full moon, Lily. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Oh thank you, Bonny. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I'm puzzled as to why that was banned here though. Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Morais and the rest of Team Gonc have gone very quiet, haven't they? I do hope it is because they are a little concerned in case Bonkers Birch blabs about his Portuguese contacts.....

I wonder just who it was who set up all those contacts with CdM, who helped CdM prepare all those special pull-outs about Birch, who set up the whole thing in Portugal, in fact.

And someone in Portugal had to take custody of the lawnmower he ordered be delivered there. Wouldn't it be interesting to find out who his co-tresspassers in PDL are? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:53 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:20 am

'Admin' has posted an email from their former pin-up boy on not-Bennett's site:

Well, in that case I'll post his latest email which he has sent to pretty much all our newspapers and also SY police:

2 November 2012

Attention Dr Santos de Oliveira

Dear Sir

Could you please advise your client , Mr. Gonsalo Amaral, that my company has comissioned a PR company to build a website in Portuguese and English that will detail the events that transpired on the 3rd May 2007. Significant emphasis will be placed on the planting of body fluids and blood, removed from Madeleine’s corpse by Portuguese Police, and planted in the Mc Cann hire vehicle.

I believe that once the planting of the body fluids and blood by Portuguese Police has been exposed, and guilty parties held accountable for their actions, the investigation will move forward, and Madeleine’s remains recovered.

I know members of the Portuguese Police who were on the investigation, removed body fluids and blood from Madeleine’s corpse, and planted it in the Mc Cann hire vehicle.

Please see an explanation of the events that followed:

SAFM RADIO interview with me coming up Tuesday 6th November 2012.

STEPHEN BIRCH- FINDINGS - "Madeleine Mc Cann -The Coverup"

So what really happened on that fateful night of 3 May 2012 in Praia da Luz Portugal ?

Well according to Portuguese Police, Madeleine died in the apartment after she fell over the back of a couch, and broke her neck. What transpires thereafter according to me, goes as follows:

Between 9pm and 9.15pm that same evening, a hole is dug in the Murat property, 130 meters from apartment 5A Ocean Club, where Madeleine died. The hole is approximately 550-650mm deep.

At approximately 10.05 pm, the body of Madeleine Mc Cann, is placed in the pre-dug hole, and covered with sand. A pile of building rubble comprising of some loose stones and a wooden plank are placed on top of the grave. This is done to prevent the Murat's four dogs from digging up the grave. On the 15th May 2012, Portuguese Police using sniffer dogs, recover the grave of Madeleine Mc Cann. Realizing that Mr. Murat has been framed, Portuguese Police elect to remove traces of blood and body fluids from the corpse. They are later planted in Madeleine’s parents hire vehicle, hired 25 days after Madeleine went missing. The planting of the DNA occurred roughly on the 28th May 2007

1 partial, and 1 full DNA match to Madeleine is then recovered by Portuguese Police during a search and investigation of the Mc Cann's hire vehicle. The focus now shifts away from the Murat property, and onto the Mc Cann's hire vehicle. Parents Kate and Gerry Mc Cann are interrogated for 8 hours by Portuguese Police, in order to obtain a confession.

The DNA is then send to the Birmingham Lab for analysis. At this stage, MI6, the UK governments secret service is aware that the Portuguese Police planted the blood and body fluids of Madeleine in the Mc Cann hire vehicle.

The British government alter the Lowe Report, to reflect that the DNA is not a perfect match to Madeleine Mc Cann, and find other reasons to justify the existence of the DNA.

The Portuguese police, are in shock when the "Louw Report" comes back inconclusive, as they know, the DNA results are a perfect match, since they removed blood and fluids off Madeleine's corpse, and planted them in the Mc Cann hire vehicle. They do not comment.

On the 1st July 2012, Reporter Jonathan Corke of the Daily Star revealed that Theresa May, home secretary for the UK, holds a secret file on the Madeleine Mc Cann case. Theresa May confirms that it contains crucial evidence that will effect the diplomatic relations between Portugal and England.

============

Thankfully, some of us said from the start that he was an attention-seeker, nutjob, WUM and general liar and fantasist, so are not embroiled with him. biggrin

But then, some of us don't grab at any bit of bullpoo that causes hassle for Madeleine McCann's family, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:22 am

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?
PeterMac Today at 10:52 am

So now we have a further conspiracy involving the PJ, the local cops, all the journalists who were hovering around like magpies, undertakers, street sweepers, road menders, digger uppers, Robert Murat's mother . . . .

Sounds about par for the course !

Yup, it's just like all the other carp that's churned out every single day on all the We-hate-the-McCanns sites.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 am

Jackanory

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 am

In between yet more rubbish about tables, one of the textusa loonies demonstrates perfectly that forkers and hounders have no more grasp on reality than Bonkers Birch.

Anonymous said...
Is there a connection between the McCanns'trip to Ireland and Kennedy selling his house? There could be, we don't know.
Do the McCanns need more and more money for their future and is Kennedy still helping them?
I hope the police are following everything.

Nov 3, 2012 10:08:00 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:29 am

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 9283-large
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:51 am

Re: Stephen Birch
fred Today
He was definately in Portugal NBY, he flew to Lisbon and drove down to the Algarve.

-----

He/she lives near PDL; hope he/she doesn't know anything about lawnmowers being delivered.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 Birchlegal

'On the right track'? That WUM couldn't find his own backside if the lights were out. More like, the radio station have found out he is a liar, attention-seeker, WUM and general pest.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:49 pm

There's one born every minute.....

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 Birchsecretagent

EXCLUSIVE - BIRCH'S SECRET AGENT CHUM!!!!!

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 6 Austin-powers-cocktail-glass-4900072
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next