JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

+6
Rose
Jean-Pierre.t50
greenink211
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
10 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 Empty Re: Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Hounder:

If the dogs evidence in the cases of Suzanne Pilley and Kate Prout which have both been settled in UK courts are publicly available, that may be a source to check for Grime's explanation.

Don't think Bennett wants to drag those two up.

The Pilley case has won the right to an appeal because the prosecution blundered badly.

In the Prout case, Eddie woofed frantically at Prout's carpet, but failed to notice that the late Mrs Prout had been killed and buried only a few hundred yards away.

On the other hand....yes, great idea, Bennett really should mention those two in his defence!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 Empty Re: Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:01 pm

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/10/22/stephen-birch-two-oceans-vibe-radio-13th-september-2012/

A transcript of some of Birch's witterings to SA radio - well worth a read.

ETA, not least to confirm that Birch talks a load of bullsh*t.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:25 am

MB OK, so you’re, you’re there. You’ve got the equipment. Erm, you don’t get permission? Was it a bit of a, bit of a night-time mission?

SB Well, let me first tell you that the two weeks were probably the most nerve-wracking of my entire life. It was… People think its a holiday. It was a very nerve-wracking experience. The first four days we… Well, I had booked an apartment called Fuji Palms 10. I knew that Fuji Palms 10 looks straight into the Murat property. It was on the second floor. So, erm, by the time that we got there and we took occupation of our apartment we were able to do surveillance through the bedroom window and out the balcony which covered the side street that provided the access or the entry point to the Murat property. And the first thing we did was we set up time-lapse cameras which basically takes photographs every second and we were able to see the comings and goings of the inhabitants of that house. Erm, Mr. Robert Murat who initially lived there and was the initial arguido, erm, doesn’t live there. He’s living in Lagos with his son who is two years old and his wife Michaela and her child from her previous marriage. There are, errr, Robert’s mother stays with some people in their house; Jenny Murat. She, at the time, was 71 when Madeleine went missing. Today she’s 76, still fit and walks around, yeah.

MB So you waited for an opportunity when you knew the coast was clear? You go in to the property with your equipment and you claim to have found an area where, err, you can see that some excavation was done and that there are some bones, some remains although its not absolutely clear from the equipment what that is. You, this is… I mean, correct me if I’m wrong. You then report this. You send your findings through. Why have they not dug it up, if, if your claims are as strong as they seem to be, why have the Portuguese authorities who were so frustrated by not finding the remains; why have they not instituted a search?

SB OK. Well, let me first go, let me first go back one little step. And that is we didn’t go into the property once. We went into the property four times, ermm (laughs.) I…

Eek Eek Photographing Mrs Murat? He's a trespassing creep. Just who do these types think they are?

He may not have done that in other countries.......... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:54 am

Indeed; he could well have made someone's day in the US.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:10 am

And I was very happy about that because by the time that I got to Praia da Luz the machine was already there.

Now, how did that happen? Who in PDL is helping him?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:52 pm

using birch fraud´s words, I will contradict him:

"something about the little girl touched me and I, I became interested in the case", so, something about the little girl touched you, which I doubt it, I ask; why did birch fraud insists in an unproven theory, trying to jeopardize the search for a living, findable child? The only thigh that truly touched you was to gain fame at the expenses of innocents.

"I’m not a forensic expert ", so, you admit that you´re not a forensic expert, so, you makes you think in your delusional brain that you know better than police forces or true experts (Aveiro university experts with years of expertise in this field) even also following the Portuguese Prime-Minister reply to you, which is against your insanty or stupidity, that, you think that, through your hallucinations or insanity, you think you´re entitled to insist in a stupid, unproven fantasy, jusrt because you´re an arrogant, stupid barsteward, who, through the most despicable behaviour, tries to attack the polices forces in both countries, tries to attack everyone, with lack of respect, who disagrees with your insane thoughts. You´re a selfish barsteward who cares only about your ego, about yourself. This is well proved, when, you, at this forum, started with a nasty behaviour, which ended with you birch being sacked, because deep inside you, you birch knows that you have no arguments or proofs about your stupidity, hallucinations, delusional thoughts from a fame-seeker, a fraud.

"I created a hypothesis", an hypothesis? well, your words proves that you are wrong, if you wrote an hypothesis, how can you be sure that it happened? Well, it didn´t happened, not through the way you think about, couch, fell, etc, all stupid unproven theories created inside your delusional brain.

"I felt that if I wasn’t able to prove the hypothesis I would withdraw from the case", this I doubt you will do it, because you like so much of fame, because you birch are a fame-seekeer, you care so much for attention, to feed your selfish arrogant ego, that´s why you birch fraud insists in your stupidity.

"I’ll tell you after a couple of whiskies.", well, so, you admit that you birch can only function with alcoholic drinks such as whisky, another reason to prove that you birch are a liar, a fraud and also a drunk guy addicted in whisky, together with the filthy habit of of fame-seeker.

birch: you stink.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Well said, Pedro.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:24 pm

I’ll tell you after a couple of whiskies

Pathetic. He sounds as if he's been watching too many Bogart movies and is playing an International Man of Mystery.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 Full

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Guess what I think? I think he's a liar.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 Birchq

After all this melodrama, he's asking for votes? liar liar liar liar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:18 pm

He is a liar.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:20 pm

crazytony wrote:He is a liar.

They all find each other. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:39 pm

I hate these stupid forker games. I wonder which of them put him up to this stunt? Team Gonc, aka Morais, Flores and co., seem to have gone awfully quiet since those heady days of supplements in CdM, and discussions on Dear Julia's couch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Well, well. The Nasties seem to think this is true, but all of a sudden they don't think it is a good idea after all.
Just how brain dead are they?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Isn't that interesting, Sabot? They seem to have forgotten all their previous demands that the McCanns personally dig up Murat's garden path; now they seem to be terrified at the very notion.

Now, I don't know what the plan was here - they may simply have thought that they could somehow trick the McCanns into attacking the Murat family, with all the resulting bad publicity.

We may never know; but the Gonc squad were up to something, from the way they all came out of hiding at once.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Yes, very odd, Bonny. I thought I remembered them screeching for someone to dig up that back path. Preferably Kate with her bare hands, but if not her than anyone would do.
But now they are talking about interfering with evidence even though they don't believe that there is anything there.
I wonder why they always want the opposite of what is offered?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:22 pm

This is definitely not the way to handle this very delicate matter.
There is no question that those directly involved, would even consider to want to have contact with this crude, rude peasant from South Africa. No way!
To put Madeleine in a sort of contest, it is just disgusting.

What an idiot!

Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:31 pm

If anyone believes that Clarence Mitchell and then Kate McCann phoned Birch about anything then they want their heads seeing to
But I wouldn't mind knowing what price Robert Murat is asking for.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 5 Birchbennet

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Does he ever check what he writes before he posts it up?

Silly question, obviously.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:44 am

crazytony, I agree, thanks.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Birch now appears to be gibbering sh*te to anyone who will listen...

Stephen D. Birch shared a link.
about a minute ago near
The Uk government used a strategy similar to that used in the US, to pre-package news releases, paid for by the UK government, about Madeleine Mc Cann, to promote the country's agenda, which was to maintain a sound diplomatic relationship with Portugal, and in doing so, covered up a crime, and left a 3 year old girl, buried under a driveway in Portugal.

How totally, utterly, stupid.

Amusing to see, though, that all the forkers and hounders who hailed Birch as the new Messiah, the man who was going to Crack the Case, are now pretending he's got nothing to do with them.

Unlike those of us who said all along he was a nutter and a WUM. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Sadly, Stephen Birch has poo hooed the Theory of Saint Gonc The Bonc.

Personally, I wish they would dig up the bloody path at the expense of Birch, but he doesn't look like coughing up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:04 pm

What he is saying is absolute poppycock.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next