JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

+6
Rose
Jean-Pierre.t50
greenink211
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:21 pm

bb1 wrote: he invented The Blue Bag that no one has ever seen, but must off contained Death Miasma, and then somehow made it's way back into Appartment 5A

You forgot about the missing pink blanket and the missing shower curtain, Sabot. I know, it's hard to keep track of all their beloved forum myths. Pcorneater

I did not forget at all, at all, Bonny. The Pink Blanket is being slept upon by the station cat at Portimao Police Station. And The Shower Curtain never went missing. It's still there in Appartment 5A. Do they seriously think it wouldn't have been noticed if it had gone?
However, I am a bit worried about that Fleece. I found a fleece back along, but I washed it, and I'm wearing it at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Personally, I have always thought it might have been a good idea for Gonc to ask the Portuguese dog handler what he did with the pink blanket, instead of burbling rubbish about Oprah Winfrey.

But he doesn't appear to have bothered speaking to the GNR officers who were first on the scene either, or he wouldn't have burbled all that rubbish about where the twins were sleeping.

Never mind, the nice Portuguese court can explain it all to him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:31 pm

This appeared on Twitter: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 Love_i10
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

I saw that; it's added to the long, long list of malicious falsehoods from them. I have never, ever been a member of that lunatic asylum. MsMarbles was a member at the very start, purely to ask Bren one or two things - this was before Bren came to her senses.

MsMarbles' reward, after being banned, was to receive endless spam emails at the addie she used to join. They are deluding themselves if they think I would lower myself to join them - you will never find my ip anywhere it shouldn't be.

Anyway the public part is bad enough. Though it is funny when they try to censor anyone who goes off message, then get caught doing so.

Incidentally, the grammar in that is atrocious - did Bennett write it?

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:16 pm

bb1 wrote: he invented The Blue Bag that no one has ever seen, but must off contained Death Miasma, and then somehow made it's way back into Appartment 5A

You forgot about the missing pink blanket and the missing shower curtain, Sabot. I know, it's hard to keep track of all their beloved forum myths. Pcorneater

Do you mean this missing blanket, Bonny?

Amaral says
These first observations are not the only ones that lead us to consider a set-up. The way the bed sheets were arranged but also the child's soft toy equally raise doubts.

- Do you see how the sheets are lying? You'd think the child got out by herself....or that she didn't sleep there.

- And the soft toy she slept with? That's not in a natural position either. How would she have found it, along the pillow like that?

- The mother says that the soft toy was beside the pillow when she noticed the disappearance, which, according to her, was its usual place.

- Which means that the little girl slept without holding it? Children normally clutch their security object to fall asleep. But if that's not the case, the way it's placed doesn't seem natural. She would inevitably have moved it turning over in her sleep.

- The pink blanket is also really tidy, almost folded.

He had a nice pic, of him pointing to the blanket too.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Maggs wrote:

Do you mean this missing blanket, Bonny?

Amaral says
These first observations are not the only ones that lead us to consider a set-up. The way the bed sheets were arranged but also the child's soft toy equally raise doubts.

- Do you see how the sheets are lying? You'd think the child got out by herself....or that she didn't sleep there.

- And the soft toy she slept with? That's not in a natural position either. How would she have found it, along the pillow like that?

- The mother says that the soft toy was beside the pillow when she noticed the disappearance, which, according to her, was its usual place.

- Which means that the little girl slept without holding it? Children normally clutch their security object to fall asleep. But if that's not the case, the way it's placed doesn't seem natural. She would inevitably have moved it turning over in her sleep.

- The pink blanket is also really tidy, almost folded.

He had a nice pic, of him pointing to the blanket too.

That is such a pile of bollox from Gonc, Maggs, that one can only smell desperation.

And if that is how The Ocean Club cleaners make beds then I suggest that someone gives them lesson, because it is quite obvious to me that a child had been sleeping in that bed.
My own children just wanted their soft toys on the bed somewhere. They weren't particularly fussy about where.
And as for the picture of Gonc pointing to The Pink Blanket, I think we have all seen that. It was still there after Madeleine was abducted.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:56 pm

It's quite clearly there - and please note, the plastic shutters are ajar:

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_15_small1

Why no-one has asked the dog handler who was the last person to have it, where it is, is beyond me. I suspect it kept Fido warm over a few winters.

Seriously, I wonder if either of them are planning on spouting this rubbish in court? Any resemblance between The Truth - I'm A Liar and the police files is pure coincidence.

And remember, Bennett has only seen the Dodgy Translations With Bits Left Out, files. If he is foolish enough to be relying on those to save him - then he may as well give in now.

Oh wait, he already tried to strike a deal with the McCanns, didn't he? And it was rejected.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:14 pm

If anyone lurking wants to use this on their blog or forum:

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 2 Birchgoncdrunk

feel free. We must fight back against censorship, after all! biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:29 pm

This is actually the SECOND time Birch has alleged that Gonc tried to frame the McCanns. From an old thread:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t2299-birch-latest-dna-planted-to-frame-mccanns

Birch joined John on the line from his Cape Town offices with an update.

He says that there is progress and that there is a major cover-up by both the British and Portuguese police.

He says that DNA evidence was planted in the vehicle hired 24 days after McCann's disappearance to frame her parents.

I don't suppose that will be being discussed on Dear Julia's couch?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Atten-shun! He hasn't been banned, he's back.

Admin- please allow me to express my hypothesis, it is an important part of my investigation.-
Stephen Birch Today at 8:36 pm

TO THE FORUM

I am going to say it again, and if I am right and Madeleine Mc Cann is buried in the Murat garden, then I am correct that she was buried on the 3rd May 2007, and the DNA evidence was planted in the Mc Cann vehicle, hired 25 days after MADELEINE went missing. I also believe then, that the possibilty exists, that the DNA evidence was planted by Portuguese Police with the possible knowledge of Mr Goncarlo Amaral.(A desperate action to convict the Mc Cann's) As a result Mr Amaral was removed from the case.(political embarrassement, MI5 got to find out) If Madeleine is in the Murat garden, given the press presence in Praia da luz at the time, it would of been then impossible to bury MADELEINE in the Murat garden using the vehicle that was hired 25 days after MADELEINE went missing.

Mr Amaral,s previous actions were under scrutiny involving a mother who killed her child, and fed the child to pigs. It is believed that Mr Amaral got a police woman to physically interrogate the childs mother for 9 hours, to ellicit a confession out of her. The woman was covered in bruises. The case is well documented in Portugal. Mr Amaral has no money, lost his wife, and had to sell his house to pay his legal costs. He has had a serious drinking problem for many years.He relies on friends for handouts.

Currently he faces losing 1.2 million pounds to the Mc Cann's in a deformation[sic] trial. Despite this, he and his attorney Dr Santos de Oliveira fail to ask for the excavation of the Murat driveway, despite the fact, that the discovery of the remains, would surely result in Mr Amaral successfully defending the Mc Cann deformation [sic] claim.

Why is Mr Amaral not asking for the driveway to be excavated, he has nothing to lose, I made the claim, not him. He is drowning, and there is a possible lifeline, why not grab it, no matter how small the chance. We have already proved the Portuguese Police lied about scanning the Murat yard, in that our evidence (photos see Huffington Post article) proves that despite the head of the Portuguese Police, in a letter to the Prime Minister of Portugal claiming that the entire Murat yard was scanned,my investigation revealed that a pile of building rubble was left undisturbed. No ground penetrating machine in the world can scan over building rubble !!! So we know the police are lying. If they lied once, who says they never lied about the DNA !!!!

This is my theory, and until it is proven wrong, I am sticking with it.This post is not written to evoke attention, it is written because a real possibilty exists that the Portuguese Police, with Mr Amaral knowledge planted DNA evidence. Many such events by frustrated police are documented around the world.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:57 pm

He hasn't thought this through, has he? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Birch sez:

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?
Stephen Birch Today at 9:01 pm

Mr Amaral and his attorney were contacted telephonically Friday by the largest newspaper in Portugal, Correio da Manha. Both Mr Amaral and his attorney made no effort to call for the excavation of the Murat driveway in the telephonic interview--

The Forum must realise that I speak to Portuguese journalists from various newspapers,magazines and TV stations at least 6 times a day.

==========

The attorney for Robert Murat, Mr Franscio Pagarette was contacted via email - entry into the property for the purpose of excavating the driveway was denied

==========

The case of Amaral's involvement in the beating of a missing childs mother for 9 hours, to ellicit a confession is well documented in Portugal, and is known by most Portuguese citizens.The case received national press coverage, some years back.I am not familiar with the exact facts surrounding the case myself.

---------
Good job some of us are, court reports and all. That's how we know it wasn't a policewoman, it was several male officers. Including Gonc's good friend Cristovao, who was kicked out of the PJ after a rape allegation, and after he was caught nicking €800 from them.

He then went on to disgrace Sporting Lisbon, but the McCann-haters think he's Mr Wonderful. Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:32 pm

They don't seem very interested in Gonc's drinking habits, do they. That is common knowledge in Portugal as well. Along with Th Defamation Trial that Gonc just lost, lock stock and smokey old barrel. You know, THE ONE WHERE GONC HAS GOT TO PAY ALL OF THE COSTS.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:39 pm

They're trying to ignore that bit, Sabot. He needs to do his homework a bit better - then he would know that all the guff about the 100% match was rubbish put out by Team Gonc, and hastily retracted when the Portuguese authorities heard about it.

However - it isn't hard to get cadaverine anywhere, especially not for the police. It's only the famous two clicks of a mouse away, and that's without involving anything that is actually dead.

It's been speculated for a long time that cadaverine was planted, as nothing was found to justify the woofing, and Gonc did invent the Fridge Theory very hastily....

Who knows? Maybe he does have a horrible, horrible secret on his mind. Or it could be a load of old bolleaux. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:49 pm

I Googled Cadaverine this morning, Bonny. So many choices of where to buy. Who'd have thought it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Stephen Birch Today at 9:43 pm

TO THE FORUM

If you say the body of Madeleine Mc Cann was transported in a motorvehicle, or the body was wrapped in a shower curtain, or the body was put in a tennis bag, you "The Forum" then discredit "The Smith" sighting !!!!

Regards

stephen D. Birch

========

Stephen Birch Today at 9:46 pm

Amaral's hanging on a lifeline drowning in a 1.2 million pound lawsuit. He does not have to be a policeman, to say to the press, he wants the excavation to occur.

Surely if Madeleine is where I say she is buried, Amaral stands to win the lawsuit ?

===================

You know, when Gonc claimed he had an Ace up his Sleeve, whoever would have guessed it was revealing that he planted evidence to frame the McCanns? rofl rofl rofl rofl

If Gonc revealed that, then he wouldn't need to worry about being homeless for the next ten or twenty years, he would be behind bars. Which is where he's heading anyway, but that would speed things up a bit. Pcorneater

It's amazing, isn't it, Sabot? No need to go near anything dead, the postman delivers it to you.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:38 pm

isar Today at 10:35 pm

Hi Stephen,

I've been reading some of your posts re. your trip to PT and your theories (albeit not all) can I still ask you a question pertaining your activities?

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:48 pm

hey birch fraud: about this:

"Why is Mr Amaral not asking for the driveway to be excavated, he has nothing to lose, I made the claim, not him. He is drowning, and there is a possible lifeline, why not grab it, no matter how small the chance. We have already proved the Portuguese Police lied about scanning the Murat yard, in that our evidence (photos see Huffington Post article) proves that despite the head of the Portuguese Police, in a letter to the Prime Minister of Portugal claiming that the entire Murat yard was scanned,my investigation revealed that a pile of building rubble was left undisturbed."

I will tell you this: I´m not defending amaral, I´m not speaking for him, he has his lawyer to do it, we all know what I think of him: but, amaral don´t need to ask for new excavations in the driveway, because, true experts from Aveiro university with a machine used with the purpose of scanning underground, found an ancient roman burial ground, besides, the photos about pj with Aveiro university experts shows the extensive search in murat´s villa.

about your paranoia involving pj scanning murat´s villa or yard, again I repeat, I´m not speaking for PJ, but, again, PJ have not lied about the findings in murat´s villa, which have nothing to with Madeleine.

you, birch, you are so stupid, that, even, following the reply of Portuguese minister Passos Coelho, you, hallucinated birch fraud, insists in your madness.

birch, you with your behaviour are showing to the world that you are insane you´re a liar, a fraud, a fame-seeker. Shame on you birch, you stink. so, shut your dirty mouth once and for all, because you have no authority whatsoever to continue with your despicable behaviour, stop once and for all of trying to gain fame with lies, dirty schemes and reduce yourself to your own insignificance which is below a cockroach.

this is what I think of you, you truly stink birch. birch, you´re a coward who don´t have the courage of tell that face to face with PJ

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:48 pm

He's gorn. I think he was in need of a large drink.

Interesting, innit. Pcorneater
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Seems he has gone invisible, Sabot.

Don't get upset, Pedro, it isn't worth it. And he isn't our problem, thankfully.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Fascinating.

Pcorneater

This could put Sky out of business.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:00 pm

I know; some of us are trying to watch CSI: New York. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:02 pm

He hasn't gorn, Sabot...

Snifferdog, statsman, Stephen Birch, stumo, uppatoffee

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:12 pm

about: "Don't get upset, it isn't worth it. And he isn't our problem, thankfully.

You´re right bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:35 pm

I thought the hounders had all read the files; clearly, they haven't.

As cadaver scent is only present on items that have been in direct contact with a corpse how do you account for cadaver scent on the key fob of the hire car 25 days after the burial ?

What 'cadaver scent'? All there was on the key fob was a smear of Gerry McCann's blood. I do believe he is still alive?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next