JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

+6
Rose
Jean-Pierre.t50
greenink211
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 3 Empty Re: Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:51 am

He's still at it - this is the short version:

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?
Stephen Birch Today at 10:36 am

Three questions.

1.Why did the Portuguese Police lie about scanning the Murat property - we know from my investigation that a pile of building rubble was left undisturbed in the Murat property during the so- called scanning of the ground by Ground Penetrating radar equipment supplied by the University of Averio to the Portuguese Police.

2. Why is Goncarlo Amaral not calling for the dig ??

3. Why are the Mc Cann's not calling for the dig ??

If my findings are right, Mr Goncarlo Amaral will have to explain how DNA got into the Mc Cann motor vehicle.............why did his wife really leave him ??

---------

Look, forget about the 'DNA'. Despite what the forkers try to make out, there was little or no 'DNA' related to Madeleine in the car.

And Gonc never did grasp DNA, either. And the dogs wouldn't alert to 'DNA'. DNA is a non-starter.

Cadaverine, on the other hand.....that one's been rumoured for a long time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 3 Empty Re: Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:01 am

Was that plank and pile of rubble there to begin with? It looks to me as though it was rubbish scraped up by the police during the searches.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:11 am

I cannot make it out clearly, Sabot, it's too small and blurry for me. Oh, Head Hounder is pretending he isn't happy:

Tony Bennett Today

Stephen Birch wrote:
If Mr Amaral knew or was party to the DNA planting, I cannot help him with that.

Why is this poster still allowed to post here?

========

How about, Because the hounders are desperate for traffic, and will put up with any old WUM as long as it brings hits to their site? And then they can kid themselves that everyone is eagerly seeking news of Head Hounder's battle against Goliath? When they are actually just reading the Birch stuff for entertainment?

That's what comes of playing the numbers game, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:19 am

As if Bennett couldn't ban him if he wanted to.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:36 am

Quite, Sabot - Birch is there because Bennett wants an audience. Someone rushes to agree with Head Hounder:

Couldn't agree more. This is ridiculous and is taking away from all the hard work that people like the forum owners and contributors have put into this `mystery`.

'Hard work'? Since when is stalking, smearing, and leading an internet lynch mob 'work'? It may well be a particularly nasty obsession, but work it most certainly is not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:08 pm

e: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?
aquila Today
Tony Bennett wrote:

Stephen Birch wrote:
Mr Bennett, read what Pat Brown says about me. We may agree to disagree, but lets give each other the courtesy of tabling our findings at the appropiate time, in the appropiate quorum.

I can assure this forum, that I am doing everything possible to ensure that the dig occurs...

Malapropism spotted.

He's side-swiping now TB! it's just too ridiculous. Please Admin get SB off this forum.
=======

Think all this play-acting is leading up to Bennett playing Saviour of the Forum? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Hounder:

Certain opposition forums are having a field day with our entertaining of this nonsense!!........

The correct phrase is 'superior forums', as the hounders are notorious for their WUMs, hydras, trolls and socks. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:13 pm

bb1 wrote:e: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?
aquila Today
Tony Bennett wrote:

Stephen Birch wrote:
Mr Bennett, read what Pat Brown says about me. We may agree to disagree, but lets give each other the courtesy of tabling our findings at the appropiate time, in the appropiate quorum.

I can assure this forum, that I am doing everything possible to ensure that the dig occurs...

Malapropism spotted.

He's side-swiping now TB! it's just too ridiculous. Please Admin get SB off this forum.
=======

Think all this play-acting is leading up to Bennett playing Saviour of the Forum? Pcorneater

I think you mean Quorum.

And by the way, does Birch think that The PJ would have walked around a pile of rubble after all of the other major clearing they did? That for me would have been the first place to look.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:16 pm

I know.

Pile of rubble? Nah, too obvious, let's look for the Roman Ruins instead, we might get a spot on Time Team.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Hounder:

Tony, I`m surprised at you - I would have thought you were the last person to censor opinion.

Bennett:

Trolls, con-men and fraudsters have opinions, but these may detract from the overall purpose of the forum, especially since, in this particular case, 'Stephen Birch' posts such manifest garbage.

~ says Alan Marc Lagoa rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Bennett is a Quorum. Only his opinion counts.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:45 pm

More delusion:

candyfloss Today

AskTheDogsSandra wrote:
392 users online, presumably interested in what Mr Birch has to say?

Yes, surely that can only be good to get as many visitors as possible reading this forum, I'm sure they will look at other threads as well

======

Nothing like kidding yourself, is there? People are following it because it's the funniest show in town, with someone growing yet another head and calling himself Rochdale Eye.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Yoyo continues to live in LaLa Land:

As if that is not daft enough, you libeled the PJ by coming up with planted DNA (in the form of cadaverine?), something impossible to get hold of by any stretch of the imagination.

1. There was no DNA specifically relating to Madeleine and no-one else in the car.

2. Cadaverine is very easy to 'get hold of'.

Policemen, of all people, are frequently in contact with dead things.

It's also very easy to buy online:

It's only two clicks away:

http://www.markergene.com/ProductDetails.php/M1459

Alternative Name: Texas Redâ„¢ Cadaverine

Unit Price (USD): 5 mg $141.75

Bulk Price/unit (when you buy 5 or more): $113.40

Description:
Texas Redâ„¢ Cadaverine is a useful labeling reagent for proteins and other biological molecules giving a stable, bright red fluorescence with excitation at 591 nm

I seem to recall that, on our old site, we found an outlet in Portugal who sold it to hunters, who use it to attract carnivores - gun laws are very lax in Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Birch sez:

Sorry Tigger, I did not make myself entirely clear - I meant SB `not cunning enough` not GA.

I am still pro GA - love the man, respect him and all he stands for, have sent funds to help his cause.

My radar has not spotted any negative intentions from GA and I never said that. My radar spots ill motivations from all TM and all those in their camp. My radar does not spot ill motivation coming from SB. Hope we`ve got that clear.

I tend to disagree that this forum is veering away from Madeleine - the pure fact we have been discussing the mystery with SB is a sign of that and is therefore visible. If people don`t want to discuss issues with SB, there are other threads. But it seems it won`t be possible now as SB has jeopardised the fixed party line mantra.

Perhaps where we disagree is that my opinions are not fixed. I allow for time and new information

That lot never 'veered' towards Madeleine McCann, or any other missing child, to begin with. They just use other people's grief as a excuse to 'speculate' about unsavoury topics, or to dribble about 'clothing'.

And to pitchfork, smear and gossip about anyone unfortunate enough to be caught in a media circus.

If Madeleine McCann was found right this minute, alive and well, they would be broken-hearted. Vultures, the lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Hounder:

Mr Birch - during your investigations have you, by chance, communicated with anyone from the Marcos Correia camp?

How low can they sink? He's one of theirs, they roled out the red carpet for him, he's just confessed to donating to the Gonc fund - and they are now trying to blame other people for the actions of their own star poster. How typical of them!

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Stephen Birch Today

Marcos Correia camp? First time I,ve heard of them today.

The hounders would be well advised to rethink their smear tactics.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:59 pm

bb1 wrote:Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?
Stephen Birch Today

Marcos Correia camp? First time I,ve heard of them today.

The hounders would be well advised to rethink their smear tactics.

It must be Bennetts turn to wear Birch's socks today rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Birch has never heard of Marcos, mmm, so what about his research into the Madeleine case rofl rofl rofl rofl

Now who is it that detests Marcos, cos he's a real lawyer?

If this is the real Birch, then god help, Flymo! rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:05 pm

It's hard to be 100% sure as an onlooker, Maggs, but he has been vouched for by 'Admin' as the real one; apparently, they have exchanged emails, etc, to confirm he is who he says he is.

Not sure where that leaves us. Anyway, the hounders are, as usual, being hypocrites. He's only being tolerated because they delude themselves that he is bringing people to the site, who are then being converted to the houndercause by reading Bennett's wise words.

It hasn't dawned on them that it is actually like watching a trainwreck in slow motion, hence the fascination....it tells its own story that the red carpet was rolled out for him on that site. I doubt if MM would have let him through the door - he certainly would have been booted off long before now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Showtime, folks - he's back!

Stephen Birch

If
the body of MADELEINE MC CANN comes out of the Murat garden 130 meters
from where she went missing, previous head of the investigation Goncarlo
Amaral will be in serious trouble. DNA evidence found in the car hired
by the Mc Cann's 25 days after MADELEINE went missing, could only have
been planted by Portuguese Police. The vehicle could not of been used to
transport the body to the site located 130m away, because at the time,
the entire worlds press was in Praia da Luz.

For the billionth time - THERE WAS NO 'DNA EVIDENCE' IN THE CAR.

The only people who think there was are forkers and hounders - and Goncalol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Look now, his research has been diabolically shoddy. A bit like The Forkers, although exactly whose side he is on is a bit of a mystery. But I think that like them, he is just trying to prove that he can solve the case. They all do this 24/7, but he has had the temerity to include Gonc and The PJ in his stitch up, probably because his Theory won't wash unless he does.
The only Theory that actually works is that Madeleine was Abducted by a Stranger who almost certainly planned The Abduction, but they can't go for that one because it lets out The McCanns. And then they would have no one to hate.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:28 pm

Oh, there is one 'theory' that ticks every box, Sabot.

1. Madeleine McCann was abducted, though that isn't a theory, as the PJ and the Yard both know she was.

2. For reasons best known to themselves, Team Gonc planted cadaverine.

Gonc might have had some stupid idea about tricking the McCanns into false confessions, as there were no ashtrays available this time, and instead was greeted with blank stares when he showed the woof fillums.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:30 pm

This won't go down well, he has now linked it to the strange death of Jacinta Rees.

Australian woman killed in Algarve - Portuguese Police cover up murder
Stephen Birch Today at 8:24 pm

http://amaralfiction4.blogspot.com/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:39 pm

No, they don't like it. But it wuz a Pro wot said it. Nothing to do with The Australian Government or their autopsy report.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Perish the thought that the Australian government could be right, Sabot, if it casts a bad light on their beloved Gonc. Odd, it falling to Faro PJ, just when he was working his ticket with Faro PJ just before he 'retired' *cough*.

Just a coincidence, no doubt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Well, they were all still living in their Fascist dreamland at the time, Bonny. And didn't Gonc own a house up that way? Before it got sequestered.
All very suspicious. A known trafficking area for people and drugs. Someone didn't want this looked at too closely.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next