JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

+6
Rose
Jean-Pierre.t50
greenink211
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 4 Empty Re: Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:49 pm

In a sequence of events chillingly similar to the death of Britt Lapthorne, local police claim the death was a suicide - despite a coronial examination in Australia finding she died of extensive injuries caused by repeated blows with an axe and evidence of defensive wounds on her arms and legs.

http://amaralfiction4.blogspot.co.uk/

Just watch, pretendypete and co will try to insist she committed suicide by hitting her own body repeatedly with an axe, before beating her own brains out.

Four times.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 4 Empty Re: Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Birch is lectured by a mod for treason:

Mr Birch, I am shocked, very shocked indeed.

Mr Birch, if this is the sort of research you do, then no wonder you have your head full of silly ideas. I suggest you read this forum carefully, where you will find excellent research, done by excellent members, backed up with links to the files etc. You may then have a totally different opinion. There is lots of stuff on Mr Amaral. That is the problem if people google Goncalo Amaral and it takes them to links like that, doh,anyone viewing this forum, needs to read here, not that fiction over there. Wonder how many links they have on there with their so called research. It is all purely to discredit the one person they are terrified of.

=========

I thought they were all in favour of free speech, but what's this?

That is the problem if people google Goncalo Amaral and it takes them to links like that

Excuse me, but the Blackshirts have not taken over Google; more than one view of the fat defective is allowed. Why don't the hounders want people to read the truth about their idol? Looks like it's them who is scared.

Nobody is terrified of Gonc any more; his swaggering and bullying his way through life are long gone.

Try, 'despised', it's 100% more accurate.

It was 'terrorising' people that got him and his cronies named and shamed by Amnesty International:

http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/portugal/report-2012

In March, the Court of Appeal of Evora confirmed an earlier ruling that Leonor Cipriano had been tortured while in police custody in 2004, but that it could not identify those responsible. Leonor Cipriano had yet to receive compensation from the state. Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral and António Fernandes Nuno Cardoso, senior officials in the judicial police, had been sentenced to 18 months’ and 27 months’ imprisonment respectively, for falsely claiming Leonor Cipriano had fallen down the stairs. However, both sentences were suspended on the grounds that the officers had no previous criminal convictions.

Hearings in the trial of three police officers, accused of torturing Virgolino Borges while in police custody in March 2000, took place in November and December. Virgolino Borges was asked to give his testimony again as the recording had allegedly been lost due to technical problems***.

Since then, a Portuguese court has ruled that Gonc is a man with no honour whatsoever. So no-one is 'terrified' of the likes of him; disgusted by him, despise him, is much more like it.

***ONE OF THESE OFFICERS IS TAVARES DE ALMEIDA, AUTHOR OF THE DISCREDITED INTERIM REPORT***

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Anyone here terrified of Gonc the Bonk, Wife Beater, Drunkard, and Perjurer? Nope, thought not.
Are The McCanns terrified of Gonc? Nope, nor them either.
Is Gonc in serious trouble? Yep. Will he finish up in Prison? Almost certainly.

Sorry, can't answer for Google. Talk to The Bots.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Yes, they really showed their true colours with that one - how very dare anyone use Google to read the truth about their beloved Gonc? Terrifying - yet they are the ones who think they are entitled to screech about 'Free Speach' as an excuse to spread lies about innocent people.

Oh, he's off again:

e: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?
Stephen Birch Today at 9:32 pm

Will post press release and breaking story, perhaps the Forum needs to see these findings in an credible newspaper to believe.

Yes, well, it won't be CdM, then, if it's a credible newspaper.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 pm

I suppose you all know that The Bots keep the most often Googled information at the top of The Page. The Nasty, Horrid stuff about Goncalo Amaral comes up first because this is what most normal people are interested in. They hear the rumours about him, and that's what they get links to.
No one Googles, "Amaral, Good Old Boy, According to Hell Hole." I mean, who would?

Doncha just love Bots.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?
Stephen Birch Today at 9:43 pm

CANDYFLOSS you are going to be even more shocked when the truth is revealed. I am filing all these comments to show to my grandchildren one day, and to teach them, that no matter what redicule you face, if you truely believe in something, and you believe you are right, follow through with it, no matter what the cost.

Think out of the box, look from different angles, and be open minded.

Believe.

Birch attacks Gonc; claims he planted DNA evidence - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROYJmQ27Cogl_jYh-OFpOrTT-zXVR8pybIsvX_0opNau8fafrS
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Doncha just love Bots.

Sshh, Sabot, don't tell them about the bots. silent
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Those google bots are really difficult to catch up with you know. But I managed to corner one and asked it was it afraid of AMARAL and guess what? It said no.

Two things crossed my mind mid chase though.

First, this fellow is supposedly fairly well off. I just wonder is there any method of "placing" stories in CdM newspaper for a small fee or even a large fee?

And secondly I am shocked to find that Birch is even a parent, let alone a potential grand parent. What is he doing wasting their inheritance on such garbage? And why isn't he looking after his kids instead of wandering the globe dreaming of digging up dead children? And where does the blonde bimbo fit in? (Where did she get to by the way?) Or as seems more likely are these potential grand children as much a part of his imagination as all this Madeleine nonsense?

ps I am not scared of AMARAL either. But I am hearing rumours about him not being willing to talk to anyone about anything at the moment. I wonder why that might be?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:59 pm

bb1 wrote:Doncha just love Bots.

Sshh, Sabot, don't tell them about the bots. silent

You mean they haven't noticed? Or do they think that Google Bot is just another Sock?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:22 pm

ps I am not scared of AMARAL either. But I am hearing rumours about him not being willing to talk to anyone about anything at the moment. I wonder why that might be?

Maybe he is too busy worrying about his latest 'poorly lawyer'? What with him being such a saint among men?

There is money involved in this somewhere, Greenink. Go back to the beginning of August, and the Portuguese media couldn't get enough of Birch. Special supplements in CdM, the lot.

Gonc's cronies, like Morais, Flores, Carvahlo all came out of hiding - not Cristovao, they are all pretending they don't know him since his fall from grace.

Birch was a hot topic on Dear Julia's couch:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t2072-carvalho-speaks-about-birch-on-dear-julia

Kindly transcribed and translated by Pedro.

I wonder, did they all think that the PJ, the Yard, and the McCanns were all instantly going to jump to attention? Instead of getting told, Don't be so stupid?

Someone was manipulating him - and it was no-one to do with the McCanns, so the hounders had better not think about spreading any more lies about that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:31 pm

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t2478-disclosure-of-secrets-about-case-maddie-case-deteriorate-relations-with-portugal

How very odd! Team Gonc planting evidence would most certainly deteriorate relations.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:27 pm

: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?
Stephen Birch Today at 1:46 pm

candy , I am in a position, and will demand that the former head of the Madeleine Mc Cann investigation, support my campaign to dig up the Murat driveway. I "WILL" do it through the Portuguese Press, who support my efforts to recover Madeleine's remains.

If Mr Amaral does not support the excavation of the Murat driveway, Portuguese people and the World, are going to ask "Why not support the dig ?"

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:57 pm

You should be demanding the mccanns get the case re-opened.Why dont you write on there forum and see what response you get from there followers.

1. Because they wouldn't be stupid enough to roll out the red carpet for a WUM.

2. Because they aren't as desperate as Bennett and co to get an audience. Why else do the hounders think he is being allowed to put on this cabaret?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:55 pm

I see the hounders are trying to rewrite history yet again, by insisting that the late Eddiewoof only alerted to 'cadaver odour'.

Nonsense! It is a matter of record that, in the Attracta Harron case, he and the other police dog, a collie called Frankie (NOT Keela, as the forkers insist) alerted first to blood in the car, and then the remains of the unfortunate woman. Which smelled so dreadful, the humans could smell them too.

Repeatedly telling lies isn't going to change them into the truth, no matter how often the forkers and hounders do it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Oh, and it's a waste of time reading the half-time score - Almeida's report has long since been superceded and discredited, and he is currently awaiting trial on torture charges.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:03 pm

: Conufsion About Cadver Odour
candyfloss Today

Different signals for blood and cadaver IIRC, for one the dog freezes, the other the dog barks. Will find link later if no-one finds it in meantime.

So, what does jumping in a car and refusing to come out after he found blood mean, then?

The Sheffield based officer revealed this was the second time his team had allegedly uncovered evidence in the case after being called in by Strabane police to help in the search for the retired librarian.

He revealed that in February 2004, during a search of Hamilton`s mother`s burnt out car, "Eddie", allegedly uncovered traces of blood which the prosecution claim came from Mrs Harron.

Blood samples recovered from a mat in the red Hyundai Lantra car when tested for DNA, showed there was a billion to one chance it had not come from the pensioner.

Constable Ellis also claimed that his dog, "Frankie" also uncovered something in the rear of the car.

He said that unlike "Eddie", for some reason his dog did
not stay in the back of the car, but jumped from the vehicle and "alerted me with the dog looking back into the car".

----------------------
It's ridiculous that anyone should still be pushing the line that Eddiewoof only alerted to cadaver; it simply is not true.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Well, if that is a sample of the kind of bolleaux Bennett plans to come out with in court - then he may as well settle now and get it over and done with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:19 pm

As we have said over and over before, he would have been doing himself a favor if he had settled many months ago.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:30 pm

They are only fooling themselves by clinging to myths about dogs, Lily. Not one of them has ever explained why Eddiewoof went raking in a kitchen bin.

Now, anyone sane knows the answer is, Because he wanted to, but they would rather pretend it hadn't happened. Just as they like to pretend he wasn't playing with 'evidence'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Of course, Bonny. It's about time that they grew up and stopped playing let's pretend. If they did, lots of things would fall into place and then they may just discover something that has been staring them in the face.

Oh, and it's not what a whacked out former PJ head of investigation decided what happened.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:07 pm

It is sickening to see the McCann-haters attempting to use ongoing efforts to find what became of little Ben Needham all those years ago as another stick to beat Madeleine's family with.

They should be ashamed of themselves, but sadly, they have proven repeatedly that they are incapable of shame.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:30 pm

They simply cannot change, Bonny. They are set in stone.

Now, when Bennett goes to court for the main event and loses, what are they going to say about Gonc? Are they going to be perplexed, surprised, upset or what that he hasn't come to Bennett's aid? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:28 am

My my, what a lot of censorship going on, all of a sudden, on The forum where truth ran screaming out the door.

Scared of hearing the truth, are they? They must be, to keep telling themselves all those comforting myths and fables.

Newsflash - they will hear the truth whether they like it or not when Bennett is in court on libel charges. No mods there to protect him.

Speed the day. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:46 am

It's quite amazing how they completely ignore OFFICIAL REPORTS, even unto the written words of Martin Grime and other PJ Officials.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:50 am

If they cannot bear to read the truth on an internet forum, what are they going to be like when Bennett is in the dock?

Do they think they can stop people testifying by shrieking, Disruptor!

It doesn't work that way, and if they cannot or will not wise up, well, they've no-one to blame but themselves for the consequences of their wilful blindness and bigotry.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next