JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT

+2
bb1
Lamplighter
6 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 5 Empty Re: 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:16 pm

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 1h
The FBI claims some "unnamed country" asked if the older brother had terrorist connections. #hogwash #blockingcitizenship

Stupid cow knows better than the FBI now. No wonder Fox cut the interview short.

Why does she fail to grasp that the aim of terrorists worldwide is to CAUSE TERROR?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 5 Empty Re: 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT

Post  lily Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Oh, I get it now. If she posits some ridiculous idea, then maybe people might start talking about it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Dr. Lillian Glass, Body Language Expert, says some terrorists attempt to hide their faces and some terrorists don't. i.e. One brother did and one brother didn't. I found this observation to be very helpful in spotting terrorists.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:26 pm

That really helps, doesn't it?

As it seems they had rather a lot of explosives for future use stockpiled, I don't think they expected to be caught. It may be that they hadn't forseen that their photos were going to be plastered all over the internet and press.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:00 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22214511

Boston bombing: How internet detectives got it very wrong

Well worth a read.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:25 pm

OMG Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

The poor guy they incorrectly fingered is missing.

Yep, we can see that where the hounders and forkers are involved. They won't think that the article applies to them. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:32 pm

The trouble is that some of them don't say, "Sorry, I messed up. I was wrong." Mud bloody well sticks. And something will have to be done about this disgrace.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:48 pm

In answer to Brown's moronic:

My only TV appearance on the Boston bombings will be on FOX at 4:45 and 5:45 am to explain that this is likely a mass murder, not terrorism.

Some brave soul has posted:

James Mucciola You went on live TV and stated, "They look like a couple of young white punks..." You must have been an affirmative action hire at the FBI because obviously you don't know what the f*ck you're talking about. Maybe you skipped the anti-terrorism class at profiler school. Try to see beyond the prism of your personal biases. It was Islamic terrorism...not the ghost of Timothy McVeigh run amok. Now don't you feel stupid?

Yes, well, anyone who is so stupid they are cut off mid-waffle by Fox, is taking stupid to new levels.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Thank you, Pedro, now that things have quietened down a bit, we may manage to make more sense of events. I watched the capture of the bomber last night, but everything seemed confusing, like some real-life episode of NCIS?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:55 pm

Bushmeat again, a day or so ago, on the photos released of the bombers:

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown shared a link.
Thursday near Washington, DC
Cripes. They look like two little Columbine sh*ts.

Critic:

James Mucciola You're an incompetent, prejudiced moron. How did you get hired by the FBI in the first place? Oh yeah, affirmative action.

I'm just waiting for her to announce that both of them were suffering from 'mid-life crises', as she did with Breivik and McVeigh.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Did she mean Columbian Shits?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:21 pm

No, I think she's trying to convince her fan club that the bombers are like the teenagers who carried out the Columbine massacre, Sabot:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

There is, in fact, no resemblance whatsoever, not least because the Columbine killers were Goths, not adult, Muslim Chechens, who had no intention of dying in the course of committing their atrocity.

She really is so stupid, she's dangerous. I actually wish she had been on Fox for longer, someone might have caught it then, but she barely made it to two minutes before she was cut off mid-waffle. It was glaringly obvious she had nothing of the slightest interest or value to contribute.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:16 am

It's almost as though Fox are playing with her by cutting her off like that. I wonder if they are....... rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Tweeters get stupider by the minute - it seems that someone mixed up Chechens with Czechs, you can imagine what has been said against the innocent Czech nation. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:46 pm

I am well past being surprised at how STUPID sections of the human race are, LL. Never mind, this will cheer you up...

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 6h
I knew full well #FOX would boot me yesterday after I said the media was responsible for encouraging mass murder but it needed to be said.

What a fibber! They cut her off mid-waffle because she was talking UTTER SH*TE. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
4 hours ago
The #BostonBombers were more inspired by the US media's massive coverage of mass murderers than political issues. #massmurderers #msm #truth

Tw@t. yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:55 pm

She's certainly picked up the rules of Pitch Forking. Twist everything to suit.
And if people didn't know before that she got booted, they certainly do now.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:06 pm

It's like an Idiot's Guide to wrecking what's left of your career, isn't it?

1. Be allowed back on Fox News.

2. Get cut off mid-waffle, live on air, due to talking absolute rubbish.

3. Lie about why you were cut off.

4. Blame major US news networks (like Fox) for terrorist attack on Boston marathon.

Sheer genius! She clearly learned a lot from Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh no, Bushmeat is profiling them on fox. And she's already talking sh*te and getting shot down.

Oh, they're not terrorists, they're just mass murderers who wanted their day in the sun. Rolling Eyes

She's a moron.

Oh, she thinks they're just psychopaths.

She's been slapped down and the interview cut short.

Just a reminder from a real, genuine, eye-witness to the humiliation of Brown, live on Fox. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:12 pm

There's a curse on them all, you know. I hope she's got a good Pension Plan.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:03 pm

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 5 Marathongood-2-778x437

A powerful image, Pedro.

IMO, one of the saddest things is how innocent the people in Boston were. Because the UK has, sadly, been targeted by bombers so often, people here know that, if you see an unattended parcel, case, etc., to get away from it and yell for the police.

Those poor people wouldn't have thought for one minute that there was anything sinister about someone putting down a heavy rucksack. Sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:05 pm

yes bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:30 pm

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 5 Dailystar-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next