JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT

+2
bb1
Lamplighter
6 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 3 Empty Re: 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:22 am

One is still on the loose?

http://news.sky.com/story/1080275/watertown-in-lockdown-as-suspect-on-the-loose

No, best not to jump to any conclusions, Sabot, the situation is chaotic at present.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 3 Empty Re: 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:37 am

The last thing anyone needs is a riot about foreign gentlemen, Bonny.
It's looking like The Internet has been of some use for a change, although people resorting to these obscene lengths probably don't really care.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:45 am

CNN ongoing commentary - soldiers in full combat gear have arrived in Watertown. AP is saying they are from Chechnya, which is a predominately Islamic nation. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:50 am

Oh, you didn't see the whackjobs on Icke's, Sabot. When they weren't declaring that this was a 'false flag', they were pouring over the photos deciding which had been photoshopped by The Man, announcing that it was a hoax, deciding on guilt by rucksack-colour, blaming Israel, pondering the cosmic meaning of the movement of flags....

And a good few innocent people who had brown skins found themselves Number One CyberSuspects thanks to the armchair defective community worldwide.

Seriously, you should read Icke, it's a revelation. You can see where the McCann-hater whackjobs get it from.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Terrorist dubbed 'Suspect 1' killed after explosions and machine gun fire rocked Boston suburb of Watertown
Manhunt for 'Suspect 2' who was seen on CCTV wearing a white baseball cap as police name him a 'terrorist'
Both suspects are 'brothers from the Russia region near Chechnya and had lived in U.S. for at least one year'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311443/Boston-marathon-bombing-suspect-killed-shoot-Police-officer-shot-dead-second-terrorist-run-car-chase.html#ixzz2QuLYlm1C
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's something I didn't expect, assuming it's correct.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:30 pm

And the damage done by amateur pretendy sleuths:

'I'm NOT a terrorist... I was just watching the marathon:' Moroccan high school runner is wrongly linked to Boston bombings after photograph of him at finishing line sweeps the internet

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311248/Sala-Barhoum-track-star-teenager-denies-involvement-Boston-Marathon-bombing-picture-widely-circulated.html#ixzz2QuLzcoK8
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:01 pm

I think the Chechnya link is correct, the FBI chap mentioned it and said they had info re the dead brother that he was a student of engineering at Bunker Hill Community College and that he had posted on his facebook that he hadn't managed to make friends with any Americans and he couldn't understand them. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:07 pm

I must admit, Chechens being involved hadn't crossed my mind, LL - home-grown Right-wing nutters a la McVey and Breivik were top of my list.

Which goes to show why you shouldn't speculate....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:17 pm

The FBI man, a senior person, was asked about Chechnyans and he said their main enemy has been for many years the Russians. However, quite a few Chechnyans are known to have gone to fight for the opposition forces in Syria, and quite a few of the radical Islamists that have done this have a deep grudge against the USA for refusing to arm the insurgents. He added what will be interesting is if they can manage to find out if they were radicalised and where and by whom. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:31 pm

I don't think Chechens need much help to be radicalised, do they....?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm watching this unfold on Fox, and it is as surreal as it is confusing; it's like watching an episode of NCIS that seems to be too far-fetched to be true.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:19 pm

bb1 wrote:I'm watching this unfold on Fox, and it is as surreal as it is confusing; it's like watching an episode of NCIS that seems to be too far-fetched to be true.
Can't get Fox. I'm watching CNN. It's surreal. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Powerful statement from the uncle of the bombers - it must be just awful for him and his relatives to have this shame brought on their family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Come to America and bite the hand that feeds you. Shit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:00 pm

It must be scary in the areas in lockdown. You couldn't be 100% sure you were safe in your home, as no-one knows where the surviving killer is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Or who he might take hostage.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Exactly, Sabot - the whole thing is surreal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:23 pm

What was that I just heard on fox news? It sounded like a police radio - something like, The suspect's posting online just now, he's going to kill everyone because we killed his brother?

Did anyone else hear it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Oh Dear God, please not. Now might be a good time to pray, even if you don't believe in it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:41 pm

The news conference wasn't very enlightening, which is good. Seems there is going to be a controlled explosion in some house shortly?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:01 pm

bb1 wrote:The news conference wasn't very enlightening, which is good. Seems there is going to be a controlled explosion in some house shortly?
Yes, in Cambridge, Mass. No mention on CNN live of the suspect posting on line, but he did post after the Marathon bombings, nothing threatening. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev posted online he will 'kill everyone because we killed his brother', according to a dispatcher in Watertown.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311443/Boston-bomb-suspect-Dzokhar-Tsarnaev-hunted-SWAT-teams-police-kill-boxer-brother-Tamerlan-running-gun-battle.html#ixzz2QvmwQdHX

I didn't imagine it....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:11 pm

The aunt of these two men has just been on CNN saying they didn't do the bombings, it was staged by the police. She lives in Canada. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Eek . I hope they deport her. Decidedly Un American. You know, somethings I can give passing house room to, but not this one.

And people wonder why Russia kept these morons under control.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Just seen her - attention-seeking whackjob. So, who told the news crews she'd phoned the FBI? Guess it must have been her.....

Quite, Sabot - Putin's welcome to her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next